Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (530009 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
felibrain:

Nna eh! His post said those laptops will be available from January so it's not as if he is doing anything wrong sir.
tnx bye
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Vstuffs(m): 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
Spread mat
Watch online fight
Btw commando and jackie chan cool

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
felibrain:
People like him should be ignored.

Individuals opinion differs. I see no reason why some caveman will come out of no where and start quoting and spewing trash here. But what do you expect, when a Brain is rated F9, and you are expecting it to function like A rated brain.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Emrich(m): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nawao, importation no easy o, this waiting could cause a psychological problem for me o.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by rockafela(m): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
Lagtech where my shoe?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
chaloner:
Simple questions to lagtech cnt u use your laptop u use our money to buy and giv to those pple u re holdin bak dere laptops dey paid for since months ? ...... If u can answer this question correctly den I will respeect u but if u fail believe me this week will b d last to comment here cos any oda comment pple must here it offlin including nairaland mods and seun. This is nairaland but no mod is here yet to say smtin on this n seun himself is not even here to say smtin , this is hw we blame govt each dat but little office we hav in our hands we still steal nd commit atrocities wit it....

Bros even if lagtech disappear with your money which iam very sure he wont and is not his intention, what do you think you can do? Sue seun or what?

Guy just chill and pray lagtech to sort out all the problems he is facing. Lagtech is a good man and real, even many people here can attest to that. I just dont know how this actually happened, anyway i pray he over-come soon.

5 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by humblesteve(m): 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
Lagtech check ur bbm
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
papiforreal:

Bros even if lagtech disappear with your money which iam very sure he wont and is not his intention, what do you think you can do? Sue seun or what?

Guy just chill and pray lagtech to sort out all the problems he is facing. Lagtech is a good man and real, even many people here can attest to that. I just dont know how this actually happened, anyway i pray he over-come soon.

tnx
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hmmmm... It seems this thread has become a classic example that money and emotions don't mix the wrong way; if, when they do, sparks fly every which way.

Truth is usually one, raw and without sentiment; it can heal or hurt (depending on the divide) yet extremely important to for survival.

Where Truth is half, undisclosed, polished, delayed garnished, tempered, selective it loses substance, originality, credibility and trust.

Truth seems to have lost it here, somewhere up or from down the line. Hence, we're where we are today simply because Truth was toyed with.

As a result, trust, like glass, has been shattered and may never mend.

However, I pray that everyone negatively affected by this anomaly comes out tops; God's speed too.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
I like dis........................

papiforreal:

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dragnet: 8:28am On Dec 17, 2014
Please mind your use of words, especially the abusive and vulgar words if you want to keep posting in here.

Regarding the business going on in here of which I've received several mails, comments withheld.

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Opeyemi5(m): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2014
is anyone interested in buyn dis Q10
Product Cost: $122.00
Local Freight Fee (eBay): $10.67.i won d bid

http://m.ebay.com/itm/191442929059
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by magicfinger1: 8:50am On Dec 17, 2014
Unfortunately the only person that can resolve this mess is the op himself if and only if he wants to be sincere and honest. So far most of the accusations he has made against customers have been rejected and nullified . The solution is simple, the op can list the names of those owing him and the amount here,then the op should clearly state the goods he has sent so. that everyone will know where they stand. And those whose goods he hasn't bought or sent how he will refund them their money. If everything is clearly spelt out noone will come here and insult or abuse another member. The op shouldn't bank on the site getting locked so as to have more time ,although if that happens there is nothing anyone can do about it,that will be the end. If the op customers can tell him to do this the better.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 9:04am On Dec 17, 2014
Dragnet welcome but I think wee need ur comment even since last month. Wish u will update us soon . Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 9:29am On Dec 17, 2014
The op is a Con Artist. The thread is going according to his plans. He is banking on the thread getting locked so he can disappear. It is so sad.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2014
ResourceMan:
The op is a Con Artist. The thread is going according to his plans. He is banking on the thread getting locked so he can disappear. It is so sad.
lol the only tin dat is still keepin me is dis thread, once d thread disapper my plan will b in motion withing nxt 2hrs of dat ... No joke .... Have sent all discussion to dem , dey hav gone through it and d only tin dat is keepin action is d thread , wish he will do d needful
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 10:28am On Dec 17, 2014
ResourceMan:

Bro...habaaaaa. Take it easy ooooo....mmmm....easy oooo.... we are all slighted and offended but remember words are like eggs. by the time lagtech delivers on what you want or ordered from him what will happen to these words? I've got crazy delays too and you know it and many more also do but deciding to level accusations this strong isn't the way to go.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 11:37am On Dec 17, 2014
balogunsam:

Bro...habaaaaa. Take it easy ooooo....mmmm....easy oooo.... we are all slighted and offended but remember words are like eggs. by the time lagtech delivers on what you want or ordered from him what will happen to these words? I've got crazy delays too and you know it and many more also do but deciding to level accusations this strong isn't the way to go.

At this stage I dnt give a damn. Do u have any idea in this world what I went thru. because of dis satanic deal. You may be okay with the delay, but not me. Do u knw I used part of my rent to process this deal?
Pls, Balogun I will appreciate if u dnt quote me again. You can also tell him to disclose the identity of his mysterious shippers.

Those are items I paid for and I must get them or get my refunds with damages. Lagtech is not doing me any favour, we are the ones doing him a whole lot of favours.
For Christ sake this guy has more then 10m naira with him and he has purposely failed to deliver. Sabotaging his business and throwing his name to belzebub and u want me to be licking his smelly azz.
No way, nobody cheats me because I cheat no one. One thing is sure "I will get my items or my money and items back". It is on fixed deposit.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by busky101(m): 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
balogunsam:

I wonder oh...
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
the only person giving me hope for my 6months pending deal is jimmy, I call him almost every week, and I get some iota of hope. lagtech, regardless, you disappointed me. even when we get these items, their values are decreasing due to inflation. worst you have refused to pick calls to let us know what's really happening. put yourself in our shoes brother. I still have faith you' ll come through tho, but let us know what's happening.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
ResourceMan:

EVEN IF THIS THREAD GETS LOCKED NOBODY IS DISAPPEARING!

Unfortunately for him he lives in the U.S.A where there are records and the system works.
Complaints can be filed at the Minneapolis city business licenses office, from there on to ................ Lets just wait and see what happens when LSM clears all the cargo for the 27th, 1st, 8th this saturday. That is what am waiting for.

Some things once started cant be reversed, but nobody can take anyone for granted forever.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by busky101(m): 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
HOW MANY OF US GOT THIS EMAIL TODAY FROM SHIPPY ME??

Good morning xxxxxx,
We wish to inform you that due to the sheer scale
of the backlog of uncleared consignments at the
cargo-handling facilities of the Nigerian Customs
Authority, Cargo Carriers have placed an embargo
on flights coming in from the US to Nigeria.
This is to enable customs clearing processes to
catch up with the backlog before new
consignments arrive.
As a result of this, incoming flights from the US will
be halted until the backlog has been cleared. This
will also enable consignments that have arrived to
be cleared more quickly. As soon as the backlog
has been cleared the Airlines will lift the embargo
and resume normal flight operations.
We thank you for your patience and
understanding as we work to ensure that your
packages are delivered to you in the shortest
possible time.
Thank you for using Circuit Atlantic.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
Oga lagtech u are not say anything about the agency ooooooo
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
It's only for shippyme coy...So Lagtech does not have an excuse......
busky101:

Good morning xxxxxx,
consignments arrive.
possible time.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
busky101:

Good morning xxxxxx,
consignments arrive.
possible time.

Thank you for pointing it out, BUT IT DOES NOT APPLY TO US!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
Lagtech I hope all your clients items are here?

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
Bros this wasnt our agreement or your promise .i choose not to do this via email because i explained my situation to you .this money has stayed in your coffers close to 4 months now am not charging intrest just my refund what ever you ve made out of my little cash i gave u in this world and in heaven just let me hv my balance and if u r in ibadan dont stress urself locating GTB i can come collect the balance at ur location.

lagtech2999@yahoo.com - Dec 12
to folaspicy
We plan to pay a total of 50k in one or two payments on Tuesday to Thursday next week.
Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.

Today
I got this from GTB
Transaction Notification
Account Number : ******7846
Transaction Location : BODIJA - IBADAN
Description : CASH DEPOSIT
Amount : 15,000.00
Value Date : 17-Dec-2014
Remarks : EMMANUEL LAGTECH
Time of Transaction : 3:13 PM
Document Number : 30439179

The balances on this account as at 3:13 PM are as follows;

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 11:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
ceasare:
Bros this wasnt our agreement or your promise .i choose not to do this via email because i explained my situation to you .this money has stayed in your coffers close to 4 months now am not charging intrest just my refund what ever you ve made out of my little cash i gave u in this world and in heaven just let me hv my balance and if u r in ibadan dont stress urself locating GTB i can come collect the balance at ur location.

lagtech2999@yahoo.com - Dec 12
to folaspicy
We plan to pay a total of 50k in one or two payments on Tuesday to Thursday next week.
Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.

Today
I got this from GTB
Transaction Notification
Account Number : ******7846
Transaction Location : BODIJA - IBADAN
Description : CASH DEPOSIT
Amount : 15,000.00
Value Date : 17-Dec-2014
Remarks : EMMANUEL LAGTECH
Time of Transaction : 3:13 PM
Document Number : 30439179

The balances on this account as at 3:13 PM are as follows;

Is Lagtech in Nigeria? If it was in Lagos... I would have been convinced that Jimmy helped him to pay the refund... But this is getting really weird

And lets forget about the blackberry signature... it's editable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
The above post is extremely funny cheesy cheesy
It must ve been an online transfer, that's why ♈όϋ ve the 'Remarks'. The location is where the payer opened his bank account(Jimmy/Lagtech), as that is the paying bank.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
fashrola:

Is Lagtech in Nigeria? If it was in Lagos... I would have been convinced that Jimmy helped him to pay the refund... But this is getting really weird

And lets forget about the blackberry signature... it's editable

what of the phone number and the address people has been using to ship items to his place? Are they also editable?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
madridfc:
The above post is extremely funny cheesy cheesy
It must ve been an online transfer, that's why ♈όϋ ve the 'Remarks'. The location is where the receiver opened his bank account, as that is the paying bank.
men Bros when things dey lyk this..... u don't know what to do..... You mix up things....I just pray is not true sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.