Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (529081 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:03am On Dec 19, 2014
chaloner:
brother I dnt think u re a biz man and it wil really fail u in life .... This is simple , list d name of ppeople dat dere items are already in lagos , list d name of people dat dere items are abt to b shipd and finally list d name of pple dat u must refund ( wit damages) ..... But believe me its better u eat my money dan waiting for dis long nd receive a refund jus like dat ....... Cos dats wat destroy biz d most....jus an advice , do d right tin lagtech

When a customer who has not gotten his item after weeks or months of waiting-comes to the conclusion that he has been scammed in " Nairaland's Greatest Scam" -its best to look for the money and give it to him. Its one thing to be unimpressed at the service delivery of a business-but to label such a business as a scam outfit is another thing.

We refunded a customer N14,000 2 days ago for a mini laptop . He was tired of hearing next week, this week. Getting the money was not easy-as the item had already been purchased and shipped -an item where our gain was barely 2k. Hopefully when the mini arrives-someone will buy it cash and carry for 20k to 25k.

Refunds are not easy. We have lost over N900,000 in giving refunds. Any money paid to us through GTB -is withdrawn at an ATM in the USA and we pay heavily. The US Bank takes N600. GTB takes N1700 to N4000. depending on the amount. So if you pay us N40,000-we pay atm fees of about N4000. If we refund that money-we bear the loss of the N4000.

But better to take a loss than be called a fraudster.

At least we are sure that these events cannot happen again from next year. Never.

5 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:05am On Dec 19, 2014
princeuk21:
dont mind then bro, keep up the home job. I'll soon place an order with you or come to your shop @ lagos to pick an item

Prince-thank you.

Just check us in January- we are flooding Lagos with i3s, i5s, i7s, minis and dual core laptops for very low prices by the Grace of God. Cash and carry-no need to order-from as low as 12K. You will see what you are buying-test it-then you can pay for it and smile home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:06am On Dec 19, 2014
URGENTLY NEEDED

Anyone who works at Customs or knows someone at Customs at the Lagos Airport. We will pay for your consultancy.

All we need is to know EXACTLY how Customs charges for USPS courier that goes through EMS. We have been charged N8000 and N50,000 for the same kind of box on 2 different dates. The charges seem arbitrary. We just need to know exactly how they charge.

If you have such info-please dont post here-I might not notice it. Send me an email with subject Customs.

We will be happy to pay for your services.

Very urgent.We will pay you in dollars or naira as you want[b] IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT INFO AND CONNECTIONS.[/b]
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 6:53am On Dec 19, 2014
lagtech:

When a customer who has not gotten his item after weeks or months of waiting-comes to the conclusion that he has been scammed in " Nairaland's Greatest Scam" -its best to look for the money and give it to him. Its one thing to be unimpressed at the service delivery of a business-but to label such a business as a scam outfit is another thing.

We refunded a customer N14,000 2 days ago for a mini laptop . He was tired of hearing next week, this week. Getting the money was not easy-as the item had already been purchased and shipped -an item where our gain was barely 2k. Hopefully when the mini arrives-someone will buy it cash and carry for 20k to 25k.

Refunds are not easy. We have lost over N900,000 in giving refunds. Any money paid to us through GTB -is withdrawn at an ATM in the USA and we pay heavily. The US Bank takes N600. GTB takes N1700 to N4000. depending on the amount. So if you pay us N40,000-we pay atm fees of about N4000. If we refund that money-we bear the loss of the N4000.

But better to take a loss than be called a fraudster.

At least we are sure that these events cannot happen again from next year. Never.

You hold my money for 4 and 6 months after using it to fund your other numerous business ventures, you refused to send me goods. The few you sent were all faulty and some completely bad (There are two dead laptops I am to return to Jimmy). No real explanation, nothing only unrealistic promises. You do not pick calls.
Lagtech in business there is what is called timing, that money was meant for so many things that is why it was invested in the first place and after 4 and 6 months what I need and what must be done is "MY GOODS MUST BE GIVEN TO ME AND IF REFUND IT MUST BE WITH DAMAGES COMMENSURATE TO THE EXPECTED GOODS"
Anything less, it is better you collect the money. Money do not come easy, I do not know for you and I will make sure I use all known legitimate avenue to get Justice.

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2014
lagtech:
URGENTLY NEEDED

Anyone who works at Customs or knows someone at Customs at the Lagos Airport. We will pay for your consultancy.

All we need is to know EXACTLY how Customs charges for USPS courier that goes through EMS. We have been charged N8000 and N50,000 for the same kind of box on 2 different dates. The charges seem arbitrary. We just need to know exactly how they charge.

If you have such info-please dont post here-I might not notice it. Send me an email with subject Customs.

We will be happy to pay for your services.

Very urgent.We will pay you in dollars or naira as you want[b] IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT INFO AND CONNECTIONS.[/b]

i know someone
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by rhames(m): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
I just won this auction today. How much will bring these item to Nigeria?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141505223311?_trksid=p2059210.m2748.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by felibrain: 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hello house! I have a very clean hp dv6 for sale. It's a core i5 laptop with 4GB RAM and 320GB hard drive. Battery holds for a minimum of 3hours+. Other accessories include inbuilt webcam, fingerprint reader, etc.
It goes for just 48k. I stay in Kd. If you are in Lag I can send it to Jimmy and you pick and pay. If in other states you pay and i send it to you. My number is 08094301125
Thanks.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by princeuk21(m): 11:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
lagtech:

Prince-thank you.

Just check us in January- we are flooding Lagos with i3s, i5s, i7s, minis and dual core laptops for very low prices by the Grace of God. Cash and carry-no need to order-from as low as 12K. You will see what you are buying-test it-then you can pay for it and smile home.
thanks brother i'll be anticipating its arrival

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
felibrain:
Hello house! I have a very clean hp dv6 for sale. It's a core i5 laptop with 4GB RAM and 320GB hard drive. Battery holds for a minimum of 3hours+. Other accessories include inbuilt webcam, fingerprint reader, etc.
It goes for just 48k. I stay in Kd. If you are in Lag I can send it to Jimmy and you pick and pay. If in other states you pay and i send it to you. My number is 08094301125
Thanks.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by markpenk: 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
We spoke just now. Quoting you as requested. Cheers
felibrain:
Thanks.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by felibrain: 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
markpenk:
We spoke just now. Quoting you as requested. Cheers
Ok thank you. I'm having a hard time finding someone in your place but I'll get back to you.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by myola777(m): 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
lagtech:

Prince-thank you.

I say Amen to this because you said the same thing in oct 1. God will see u through this time around
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by rhames(m): 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
lagtech:
Hi Nairalanders. This is Lagtech-we started this thread on March 23rd and delivered services and products to many Nairalanders. The crash of Nairaland caused the loss of not only the thread-but my username. I had to re-register on Nairaland and as a 'newbie' I couldn’t create a thread in certain sections including the Computer section and the Tech Market-until today.

We will waited for Nairaland's go ahead we got busy creating threads at these places:

https://www.nairaland.com/1790688/super-eagles-insult-beyond-belief

https://www.nairaland.com/1792582/revelations-us-embassy-lagos-experience

OUR CONTACT INFO:
Lagos Phone: 08102743983
USA Phone: 009 1 612 251 2624
USA Roaming Phone (Flash and text only-No calls) 0805 9434 416
Email: lagtech2999@yahoo.com

After making any Payment to us: please send an email with the subject ORDER and include the following details:
Name, Phone Number, Amount Paid, What paid for. Not sending this email will delay your order and or it may not even be done.

We can help you buy anything you want from Ebay, CraigsList, Amazon or any website.
We have been buying and selling things on ebay.com and craigslist.com for a while now. If you want to buy anything from ebay , craigslist, any website or generally in the USA-we are here to help you. We have offices and agents in Nigeria and also in the Minneapolis area in the United States. Also -we can help you start your own importation business.
Between March 23rd and today –we have served over 200 Nairalanders who spent over 4 million naira-which we have faithfully handled.
Shout out to our people-
To buy anything on ebay, amazon or craigslist:
1) Send an email to lagtech2999@yahoo.com with the item id-or number. If its an auction item-indicate -the maximum amount you want to pay.
2) Pay to our GT account (with GT-the money can be withdrawn right away in the US)- especially with Craigslist-time is of the essence). Or visit our office in Isolo-to pay.
Email us for account details now-lagtech2999@yahoo.com
3) We buy the item and ship to you. If its craigslist-we get the item same day where possible-if ebay-depends on how fast the shipper ships your item. We ship every week through Sovereign Cargo Services. They have an office in Brooklyn Park,Minnesota, USA and Ikeja, Nigeria. Items arrive every Friday. Shipping time is usually 7 to 12 days. In some cases-could be longer.
4) For ebay items-We charge $30 per transaction -. For Craigslist items-we charge $30 + cost of transportation to pick up your item-craigslist is face to face transaction. This is $3 to $10 depending on the area. Some areas-like Buffalo, Shaokpee, Burnsville-attract higher. Burnsville for example is almost 2 hours drive to and from our office. If your item is less than $50-there may be reduction in charges. Sovereign Cargo Services- charges $5 Per pound-thus its by weight. The average laptop costs about $39 to $50 to ship. Phones and tablets should not cost more than $10 to $20. You are also free to choose any other form of shipping (US Post, Fedex, DHL etc) 100% payment is required for Craigslist and Ebay items except in some cases since we are buying on your behalf from another seller. For our own items -75% pre payment is required and you can pay the balance on arrival/delivery.
5) You have the choice of items being sent directly to you and you pick up at the office in Ikeja or it can being sent to our office in our name and you come pick up in Isolo. There are no custom charges-except a $35 charge for cosmetics and medicine.
Items land usually on Fridays at our shipping point at Compact Logistics int'l ltd, 4 ileshomi str by afijalo roundabt mafoluku, oshodi-very close to the airport.
We also sell laptops of our own at our US office via craigslist and ebay. Our US Office is one of the top 5 sellers of laptops on Craigslist Minneapolis with 100% positive customer feedback-made possible by our iron clad 30 day warranty policy! If you are looking for a laptop-check this thread or visit our website www.nairavault.com
In the last 3 months-we have helped an ever increasing number of Nairalanders get items for cheap on minneapolis.craigslist.org and ebay. We can help you too. And if what you want is to start your own business or grow it-then we can help you too.
Beware of Scammers:
Please do not pay money to anyone. All our contact details are on the front page of this thread-please contact us if in doubt.
Also please dont post your email address here on this thread-thats how scammers target their victims. They will send you a fake email like from lagtech@418yahoo.com and ask you to pay. If you need any information-get our email address from the 1st page of this thread.
Before you make any payment:
Please Crosscheck
Doublecheck
TripleCheck
4timesCheck
Scammers have no mercy.

CraigsList
Many Nairalanders have gotten items for cheap and even for free through us on Craigslist-but in recent weeks-the many pick up requests has made many frustrated- they want their item picked up and when we cant-it becomes frustrating. The limited hours in a day, the informality of Craigslist-where some sellers are just not serious makes picking up hard sometimes.
As a resullt -we have employed a driver so that pick ups can be faster. We are testing this and if it works well-it will be permanent.
Please note the following:
1) All pick ups are $30. If you are ordering multiple items at once-the 2nd item is $25-3rd item is $20-4th and other items $15.
2) We only deal with minneapolis.craigslist.org This area is known as the Twin Cities and includes the cities of Minneapolis and St.Paul (the capital of Minnesota) and the dozens of cities around these two cities. We charge the cost of petrol to pick up these items.
Minneapolis–Saint Paul is the most populous urban area in the U.S. state of Minnesota, and is composed of 182 cities and townships built around the Mississippi, Minnesota and St. Croix rivers. The area is also nicknamed the Twin Cities for its two largest cities, Minneapolis, with the highest population, and Saint Paul, the state capital. It is a classic example of twin cities in the sense of geographical proximity.

Its about 16483.07 km²- about as big as
The Twin Cities area is as big as Lagos State all the way to Osun and Ondo State -so you can imagine the driving time for one pick up.
FACTS ABOUT THE STATE OF MINNESOTA
1) The state is about a quarter the size of Nigeria. Minnesota is 225,181 km² - while Nigeria is 923,768 km².

Craigslist Petrol Charges.
We only deal with minneapolis.craigslist.org. This covers an area bigger than Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Oshun states. Each time we pick up for you-there is the cost of petrol to these cities besides the applicable commission.
Under minnespolis.craigslist.org there are 6 counties. We live in Hennepin County which is the largest. Hennepin county inlcudes many cities and is half the size of Lagos State.
The counties with some of the cities and petrol costs are:
Hennepin County
Anoka/Chisago/Isanti County
Wright
Washington
Dakota/Scott
Carver/Sherburne/Wright

Some Cities and Petrol Costs
$3
Champlin
$5
Brooklyn Park
$7
Anoka
Brooklyn Center
$10
Maple Grove
North Minneapolis
Mounds View
Fridley
Columbia Heights
New Brighton
$15
Downtown Minneapolis
South Minneapolis
White Bear Lake
St.Paul
$20
North St.Paul
South St.Paul
Maplewood
$25 and up
ST.Cloud
Bordering cities in the State of Wisconsin like Hudson
St. Cloud-$30
Rochester (only by special request) $50

SHIPPING
We have succesfully shipped going to a thousand items for nairalanders in the last 2 months. In several instances-we have had some clients frustrated with the speed of shipping. There are several forms of shipping.
1) Our recommended shipper-Sovereign Cargo-
Charge is $5 per pound. Whatever your item weighs multipled by $5. 1 pound is 0.5 kg
We ship every Wednesday and it is available for our pick up after going through pick up earliest the following week Saturday (11 days). In some instances it extends to the following weekend (thats almost 20 days).
We have used our shippers-SC-for over 3 years and they have been wonderful. With them -you can be best assured-
-No theft
-No customs duties
-No asking for extra money after shipping
-No sudden increase in fees
There are only two updates for this shipping:
1) The day it ships we tell you.
2) After it lands-and clears Customs-shippers contact our Lagos people and we update you to pick up.
Please check our website www.nairavault.com/shipupdates.htm to track your shipment.
By this method-you have the following options to get your item:
1) Have the items sent to you directly so that you pick up your self from Compact Logistics int'l ltd, 4 ileshomi str by afijalo roundabt mafoluku, oshodi-very close to the airport.
2) Have our man pick up your items as is our practice. If this is your choice-you have the following choices:
a) Meet him at the Compact Logistics-usually 11am on a Monday.
b) Meet him at his Isolo office-ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP THAT MONDAY ATTRACTS A SURCHAGE as there is the added cost of transporting to Isolo.
c) Have a Transporter shipped to your location. There are many options. You can either contact Jimmy -08102743983 to handle this for you or check for the many transporters that offer services on Nairaland.
OR
If the item is addressed to you Directly your transporter can pick up from Compact Logistics directly.

OTHER PLACES
Aside from Craigslist and Ebay -there are many places you can also buy from.
liquadation.com is one place.
There are many others.

How much will bring these item to Nigeria.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141505223311?_trksid=p2059210.m2748.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Alphaoscar: 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
another week is gone without any trace of the items!!!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
Any body with any information about pickup today?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
confluence:
Any body with any information about pickup today?

I checked LSM thread and saw the cry everywhere is the same o, guess this custom people no wan make dis xmas jolly o, but e go jolly by FIRE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
pman06:

I checked LSM thread and saw the cry everywhere is the same o, guess this custom people no wan make dis xmas jolly o, but e go jolly by FIRE!!!
True.
Is this the real lagtech or new scammer?
Viewing this topic: CoolKizzy(m), pman06, lagtech1
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by CoolKizzy(m): 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
Lagtech what is holding my refunds? I have been asking since October, money I paid for laptops since June, how is that fair? you keep talking about refunding ppl next week but ppl that requested for refund since October hasn't received their money, week after week you keep telling me next week. pls I need my money.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
madridfc:

True.
Is this the real lagtech or new scammer?
Viewing this topic: CoolKizzy(m), pman06, lagtech1

Na that scammer someone talked about some pages back. That hin scammer name sef na bad market for am right now.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 7:34am On Dec 21, 2014
pman06:

Na that scammer someone talked about some pages back. That hin scammer name sef na bad market for am right now.
lwkmd cheesy
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2014
Hiim for usee latech since d main lagtech is laging behind cry

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Alphaoscar: 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
chaloner:
Hiim for usee latech since d main lagtech is laging behind cry

bros, you badt oooo but its true sha.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
Alphaoscar:

bros, you badt oooo but its true sha.
grin na true na , come nd join me for dis sunday rice
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Alphaoscar: 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
chaloner:
grin na true na , come nd join me for dis sunday rice

Tanx bro.

I dey fasting and prayer on top lagtech matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
Alphaoscar:

Tanx bro.

I dey fasting and prayer on top lagtech matter.
hahahah dat guy self , I went to hospital yesterday after a long two hours test d result came out nd wat I saw was ....... U hav lagtech of the head!

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Xtfield(m): 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
My second daughter and her husband and daughter just arrived from Lagos to celebrate Xmas with my wife and I. As soon as she saw my mini on the table she asked' "Dad, when did those stuff of yours arrive"? Come and see the kind of laughter my wife lughed.. "I'm still on it o' I responded. Her final shot was, "Are you sure you have not entered one chance? Can someone advice me what to tell her and her mum?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
@Xfield , same poo here at my end, order for an LCD Tv and other Laptops with the hope kids will enjoy it this Christmas ,
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
@lagtech Please the time you specify for the sea shipment for pick up, has it changed again, what s the update regarding that one two, i send you a mail regarding my other ten mini, and my other laptops if you could send it to the other guy for shipment to nigeria, you did not reply me since 3 or 4 days now
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by azpekuliar: 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
chaloner:
hahahah dat guy self , I went to hospital yesterday after a long two hours test d result came out nd wat I saw was ....... U hav lagtech of the head!

This joke isn't exactly fair on the OP, but mehn! I haven't laughed this hard in a while. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by rhames(m): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
How much will bring these item to Nigeria.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Alphaoscar: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
Xtfield:
My second daughter and her husband and daughter just arrived from Lagos to celebrate Xmas with my wife and I. As soon as she saw my mini on the table she asked' "Dad, when did those stuff of yours arrive"? Come and see the kind of laughter my wife lughed.. "I'm still on it o' I responded. Her final shot was, "Are you sure you have not entered one chance? Can someone advice me what to tell her and her mum?

just tell them to escort you to MFM or Redemption camp because it is only there that the true answer to their questions can be found. ensure you pray thoroughly before you see the Man of God ooo.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Xtfield(m): 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
The point really is that when one complains here, many people including lagtech reduce everything to money issues. But no one thinks of the issue of INTEGRITY. Many on this thread knew when I was ordering those books. Some even wondered what they were meant for and I remember saying they were meant for my school library. They were never meant for sale. At the end of the day, I had six extra large boxes of books, trophies, 5 laptops and one electronic reader. These items were supposedly shipped first week of July to arrive in September. This was information given by lagtech. Based on this, I stood before my entire school congregation (Parents, Guests, Staff & Students) at the graduation ceremony mid July and declared that we will resume for the new session in September with a world class library. Now a whole term has ended with not a single book to show them. Some of them have begun to ask very embarrassing questions. At home, I know little or no peace from my wife who is firmly convinced that I have been scammed again after we lost some millions during the wonderbank era. The issue to her is not about the amount invested but that I have fallen into the same trap twice. It is only the arrival of these goods that can restore my reputation and dignity. Somebody suggested prayers. I have been praying and I know it is not God’s plan for me to lose my hard earned money. Although I know I am guilty of refusing my wife’s counsel at the beginning of everything.
@ LAGTECH
In your last post, you railed at me for casting a doubt on your integrity persistently. That is far from th r=truth. You said I never emailed you before my post. That is not true. You said I owe you. That is TRUE but you failed to state when I incurred the supposed debt. Was it on items you already claimed to have shipped or the items which you still have in your custody over there? I paid for every item you shipped. I paid in full for petrol, commission and shipping as well. You promised to deliver in September. After you claimed to have shipped, I saw a few items which I wanted. I asked you if you could help me pick them while I arrange the funds and you agreed. I had an issue with a dud cheque and I promptly informed you. The holiday and ebola crisis which prolonged the holidays interfered with my financial plans. At every turn, I emailed to update you. When school resumed and funds were available, I emailed you to ask you to bring me up to date on my outstanding bill. You did not give me any specific answer. But now with the benefit of hindsight, I thank God that you did not give me the figure then because I probably would have added to my woes. Someone said and I believe that if you find yourself in a hole the best way to get out is to stop digging. For me, I am not willing to commit any extra kobo to this venture until I have something to show for my investment so far. If I do not see any of the items I’ve fully paid for, it will be foolish for me to continue to pour more money into it. After all if these items fail to arrive, I am the one who loses everything. Since you believe that the best way to resolve this issue is for us all to bury our heads in the sand like an ostrich so that business can continue for you, no problem. I will stop posting.
For those who will comment on my post know that I have been sending payments to Lagtech since May 2014 and till date I have not received a single pin. Those who have collected some items at least have something to comfort them. So think about this before you post. And no one should spew the rubbish about this being usual thing with importation. Like I told Lagtech himself, I’ve been into importation since 2007. I have bought from eBay as well as Amazon. I was a reguklar visitor to NIPOST Shomolu in 2007. I have ordered items through Circuitatlantic, OandO gadgets and Specuit. In none of these did my items last more than 4 weeks before I took delivery. One thing you can say is that I am not a business man. Yes. I am not. I am a teacher, an educationist. The only reason I got interested in Lagtech’s thread was because of CRAIGSLIST which I saw as an opportunity to buy very good and precious books for my school. The few laptops I picked along the line were just to me supposed to be an icing on the cake.
Whichever way this ends I know it is well with my soul.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.