Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (530055 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 18, 2015
cry
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fikmi: 8:54am On Feb 18, 2015
Its time for me to move on
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 8:58am On Feb 18, 2015
Hope for many at last. Now that Justice seems inevitable, I hope the tempo will be sustained.
Lagtech seems honest this time....I won't say till we see testimonies pour in.
But I am not happy that am not gona pick my items with others as Lagtech has said.
But I am hopeful.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
lagtech:
Apologies again to every one affected. 2 more picks up and this 'crisis' will be over. Will be distributing items by Monday /Tuesday through Jimmy and K Plus in Ondo: items should be ready for Xtfield, Oluwaseun Nig Ltd, Mr Igwe, Resourceman, Negro, Confluence, Mz K, Completely, Damola, Nostalgia21.
All other pick ups names not mentioned will be later the same week and upper week.
Replies and responses to emails and bbm messages have been slow last few weeks and will continue to be slow for the next few weeks.

Hey Lagtech am not on that list and the email u sent said something contrary. Is not as if I believed this post of urs am just trying to justify my mind anyway I hv pored my hrt in the reply mail I sent u.pls don't push me beyond this......
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dadah04(m): 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
Not surprised or buying this false hope of deliveries the op is trying to buy more time,holding on to his clients money.Lagtech hasnt said anything concrete or worthy of sort.come feb 28th i doubt if he would deliver cause he's just about to show himself for whom he truly is...When he was recieving our money his response wasnt slow now he has the boldness to say bbm and emails is slow and would be slow for the next weeks without a reason and this house aint even asking WHY?
This House needs to wakeup and start asking the right questions..Mine is Lagtech where's my money?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
i hope i will get my mail replied and get listed for pickup eh
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
i hope i will get my mails replied and get listed for pickup eh
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by iykmora(m): 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
lkdolz:
Mr Lagtech, have been silent all this while, but it seems nothing is forthcoming. pls i beg u in d name of whatsoever u hold sacred, try all you can, and see to it that all my goods are supplied. I believe its a business challenge you are facing, as i don't see u as a scammer, but if you prove to be one, Remember some head are difficult to be cheated, its a truth and a warning note. I rest for awhile.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
when will my name be called up for pick up? still waiting bro, but frankly its taking too long. too long. cc;lagtech.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Alphaoscar: 7:54am On Feb 19, 2015
@ Lagtech

I don't know its a grave offence doing business with you. You have been consistently promising to deliver my items since October and still not delivering those items I paid for and you have refused to refund my money. I have no interest in your so called items anymore, just refund my money and let me go. I logged into Nairaland only to see the same hopeless message you posted their.

The money is mine not yours and I am asking you to refund my money without any further delays.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by obosirow: 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by EUGENE4GOO(m): 7:00am On Feb 21, 2015
Please guys, let's be wise if anybody comes up to act as shipping agent. First of all, let us not rush things. We shall demand for the person identity both in US and Nigeria since the person claimed to be Nigeria, His picture, Nigeria home address, America address and any other thing that will that will prove the person's identity

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 5:14am On Feb 22, 2015
We are expecting a rain of pickup testimonies come this week.
Pls help us here with information on possible pickups of your items.
It will really help.
Thanks.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by biz2get(m): 10:10am On Feb 22, 2015
Lol... The comments!!!

Lagtech Lagtech lipsrsealed
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 6:48am On Feb 23, 2015
Was there any pickup over the weekend at all? Or any, possibly, this week?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 9:34am On Feb 23, 2015
lagtech:
Apologies again to every one affected. 2 more picks up and this 'crisis' will be over. Will be distributing items by Monday /Tuesday through Jimmy and K Plus in Ondo: items should be ready for Xtfield, Oluwaseun Nig Ltd, Mr Igwe, Resourceman, Negro, Confluence, Mz K, Completely, Damola, Nostalgia21.

All other pick ups names not mentioned will be later the same week and upper week.

Replies and responses to emails and bbm messages have been slow last few weeks and will continue to be slow for the next few weeks.
Good Morning Lagtech, I would prefer to have mine in Ondo as my location is closer to Ondo, Damilola is the name sir(not Damola).
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 9:39am On Feb 23, 2015
pman06:
Don't think so, but hope Today and Tomorrow would be for good news.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
pman06:

...mmm..we pray so...
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
Jimmy said shipper mentioned today/tomorrow to him so hopefully by that February 28th Lagtech promised and affirmed will be the FINAL day we all get to laugh...or smile...and be able to sleep well again...
Jimmy said shipper mentioned today/tomorrow to him so hopefully by that Fenruary 28th Lagtech promised and affirmed will be the FINAL day we all get to laugh...or smile...and be able to sleep well again.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kayzat: 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
chukwubyk:

Lagtech, Chukwubyk is Anyanwu Modestus.

~ ANYANWU MODESTUS
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kayzat: 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
chukwubyk:
We are expecting a rain of pickup testimonies come this week.
Pls help us here with information on possible pickups of your items.
It will really help.
Thanks.

Sorry, I just need to ask this question, How old are you?

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kayzat: 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
balogunsam:
Jimmy said shipper mentioned today/tomorrow to him so hopefully by that February 28th Lagtech promised and affirmed will be the FINAL day we all get to laugh...or smile...and be able to sleep well again...

Seeing is believing mode!!!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
kayzat:

Sorry, I just need to ask this question, How old are you?
So you are the fraudstar defrauding innocent people.
Well, you will surely get your reward.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kayzat: 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
chukwubyk:

So you are the fraudstar defrauding innocent people.
Well, you will surely get your reward.

Just answer my question, how old are you? Base on your çonduct here I doubt if you are up to 15yrs old.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 1:36am On Feb 24, 2015
fikmi:
Its time for me to move on
keep the hope alive bro.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
Any updates as regards pick ups yet?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by wtech: 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nawa ooo no pick even after listing all those names up....
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by CoolKizzy(m): 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lagtech please refund my money.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Gboliwe: 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
wtech:
Nawa ooo no pick even after listing all those names up....

Really? shocked shocked shocked Nobody picked up any good? Any reason now?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
lagtech, i sent mails to you without reply.

Please i need all my laptops,all in one desktops,tablets,laptop bags, set of encyclopaedia etc ship ASAP

What is E T A ?

Thanks in anticipation toward delivery of my goods.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
^^ cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.