Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (529110 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by LONGFELLOW02(m): 12:07pm On May 24, 2015
Nice 1@scambuster1. .

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 12:18pm On May 24, 2015
following
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 12:38pm On May 24, 2015
Nice idea , all I knw is one day wat we re cooking for lagtech nd jimmy will be done nd he must finish all d food. Scamers. Jus do ur best my brothers to get to the end of this mess.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 24, 2015
Scambuster1:
Report lagtech and jimmy accounts To GTB

complaints@gtbank.com
GTConnect on 0700-482666328, 0803-9003900, 08029002900
good job!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 24, 2015
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 24, 2015
Hmm.
One year and no answer from d guy
Na to report case to village oooo.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Xtfield(m): 10:59pm On May 24, 2015
I have a large consignment of laptops and minis ordered from ebay for sale. They include HP, Dell, E-MAchines, I also have two laptop/tablet convertible one of which is touch screen. The laptops are very clean with good batteries. I am located in Ade Ekiti but can ship to any city in Nigeria. Call me on 08109919966.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 11:07pm On May 24, 2015
fashrola:

Can u take off dis pix out.... cos that's my name and my personal number on that package.... u gotta respect my privacy
Did I hear you say privacy? Online? At this age and era you should forget about such thing as PRIVACY when your online.
We've all got to show this dude and co hunters we've got the power.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 11:10pm On May 24, 2015
Xtfield:
I have a large consignment of laptops and minis ordered from ebay for sale. They include HP, Dell, E-MAchines, I also have two laptop/tablet convertible one of which is touch screen. The laptops are very clean with good batteries. I am located in Ade Ekiti but can ship to any city in Nigeria. Call me on 08109919966.
Where are the said containment located now? And you didn't disclose what types of laptops you've got along side price list/tag.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 12:23am On May 25, 2015
gowaga68:

Did I hear you say privacy? Online? At this age and era you should forget about such thing as PRIVACY when your online.
We've all got to show this dude and co hunters we've got the power.

He should have blurred out my number and name on that pix...... that's wat I asked for..... I'm not stopping you from reporting lagtech to the appropriate authority

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 12:39am On May 25, 2015
fashrola:

He should have blurred out my number and name on that pix...... that's wat I asked for..... I'm not stopping you from reporting lagtech to the appropriate authority
Ohh maybe he forgot to read the label of the copy right warning writeen on it.
I fell you Bro, so kindly read the label and do the needful.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:05am On May 25, 2015
From Lagtech
We have not been absent from our duties to customers. As soon as an item is ready for pick up or payment is ready-we contact the affected customer. As of December 2014 we had:
-About 56 customers owed items and/or funds
-About N875,000 pending refunds
As of May 22nd- we have
-About 19 customers owed items and /or funds
-About N295,000 pending refunds
We apologize once again for these circumstances. No one has been defrauded. If we were fraudsters-we would not be making refunds or making efforts to get over due items to customers.
Just last week-we made refunds to two customers and this new week-3 people will be refunded in part.
The last 1 month-we delivered over 200kg worth of over due items to some customers.
We have scheduled deliveries for June 6th to 14th for about 10 customers.
We appreciate the patience and cooperation of all our customers.

The recovery has taken much much much longer than we expected and hoped for, but we have made progress week by week and all in all-we expect to finalize all pending issues within a matter of weeks.

To make things smoother-we will contact the remaining affected customers within the next week-so that no one will be in the dark and everyone will have an idea when and where to get their item or money.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 6:30am On May 25, 2015
lagtech:
From Lagtech
We have not been absent from our duties to customers. As soon as an item is ready for pick up or payment is ready-we contact the affected customer. As of December 2014 we had:
As of May 22nd- we have
We apologize once again for these circumstances. No one has been defrauded. If we were fraudsters-we would not be making refunds or making efforts to get over due items to customers.
Just last week-we made refunds to two customers and this new week-3 people will be refunded in part.
The last 1 month-we delivered over 200kg worth of over due items to some customers.

The recovery has taken much much much longer than we expected and hoped for, but we have made progress week by week and all in all-we expect to finalize all pending issues within a matter of weeks.

To make things smoother-we will contact the remaining affected customers within the next week-so that no one will be in the dark and everyone will have an idea when and where to get their item or money.
Meanwhile we will continue with our petitions against you and will only withdraw them when you do the needful.
What do you expect when you have kept us in the dark all these while. The number of calls and emails you ignored portrayed you as a scammer.
All these promises are not new to us,we demand our money this week
And finally,we want our grievances to be addressed and settled on this forum so nairalanders and the www will be our witnesses so it will be on record that Lagtech is a genuine businessman who ran into muddy waters and not a scammer.

Cc
Kentochi
NnamdiN
Confluence
chukwubyk
ariyebaba
chidekings
Goldtooth
coolted
Balogunsam
tradeplusib
Homguy

Look what the cat dragged out of the bag
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 7:37am On May 25, 2015
lagtech:
From Lagtech
As of May 22nd- we have

When will I get my money?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by LONGFELLOW02(m): 8:43am On May 25, 2015
You Guys should not believe what Lagtech says oh. .

It's still thesame Old story. .

Lagtech want to use sweet mouth 2 calm you guys down 4rm reporting him to d right authorities. . .

Fear don dey catch him. . . That's why he come our 4rm where he hide to post the same old story.

You guys should Keep on reporting him. .

Is a scammer. .

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 8:47am On May 25, 2015
lagtech:
From Lagtech
As of May 22nd- we have

How many times would i hear this,for almost a year,this has been the story.what have we sone to u,all the money all the trust,refund me my 7 laptops and 50 thousand naira.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 8:51am On May 25, 2015
@Lagtech, Please what is lagtech saying up there i do not think you are a sane human being any more,some who could hold another man's money for close to a year, i have funds in excess of over 500k, with you, countless emails i have sent him , he never replied any of them. Karma is watching you Lagtech in 3 D
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 10:32am On May 25, 2015
Lagtech all your sermon won't help you , all I need is my 100k and stop posting those trash. We won't stop working hard to nail you until ii see my money in full. I keep on saying this the earlier the better for you.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by jerikoyan(m): 11:38am On May 25, 2015
lagtech my 100k -elitebook
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 2:29pm On May 25, 2015
lagtech:
From Lagtech
As of May 22nd- we have

are you a thief? Where are my 2 laptops or funds? This is Taiwo olusegun olisa. Richyoli4real @gmail.com. I still got our chats and all. angry this is unfair lagetech! 19 owed?! angry where is my refund?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 2:33pm On May 25, 2015
idokojerry:

Meanwhile we will continue with our petitions against you and will only withdraw them when you do the needful.
What do you expect when you have kept us in the dark all these while. The number of calls and emails you ignored portrayed you as a scammer.
All these promises are not new to us,we demand our money this week
And finally,we want our grievances to be addressed and settled on this forum so nairalanders and the www will be our witnesses so it will be on record that Lagtech is a genuine businessman who ran into muddy waters and not a scammer.

Cc
Kentochi
NnamdiN
Confluence
chukwubyk
ariyebaba
chidekings
Goldtooth
coolted
Balogunsam
tradeplusib
Homguy

Look what the cat dragged out of the bag
thanks for the mention. If we really want to get our items, its important not to go back until everybody get their items or refund. I will do what I can in reporting Lagtech.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 2:35pm On May 25, 2015
[quote author=Scambuster1 post=34042209]
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by obosirow: 2:49pm On May 25, 2015
After posting his detail, what would you expect.... Police, Interpol, EFCC, ICPC on his tail
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by alejandro72(m): 3:40pm On May 25, 2015
@lagtech where is my toshiba laptop i paid for in october...i dnt blv in ur lies anymore...i lost my trust with my parent on this laptop....wicked guy
lagtech:
From Lagtech
As of May 22nd- we have
@lagtech where is my toshiba laptop i paid for in october...i dnt blv in ur lies anymore...i lost my trust with my parent on this laptop....wicked guy
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by 2ndOhio: 7:11pm On May 25, 2015
Lagtech we are fed up with ur usual sweet talks as I'm sure by now you'd have realised that no one is falling again!
Feel really bad for fellow first timers whom you've played for fools and ridiculed. You have not the faintest idea what you've put these people through. I'm sorry I do not believe a thing you've said and I have a strong notion that if we perform a count on just Nairaland alone we would find more than the 19people u claim no owe, with complaint!
lagtech:
From Lagtech
As of May 22nd- we have

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 8:31pm On May 25, 2015
lagtech:
From Lagtech
As of May 22nd- we have

Tell us something new. And forget this old story.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by coolted(m): 8:33pm On May 25, 2015
Mr Lagtech. tnx but no tnx. kindly refund me my money. forget the interest my money could've generated.

just refund my outstanding fund

lagtech:
From Lagtech
As of May 22nd- we have

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Xtfield(m): 9:32pm On May 25, 2015
gowaga68:

Where are the said containment located now? And you didn't disclose what types of laptops you've got along side price list/tag.
The laptops are with me in Ado Ekiti. Will post the specs later. I ordered them through balogunsam.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Xtfield(m): 9:41pm On May 25, 2015
lagtech:
From Lagtech
As of May 22nd- we have

Lagtech definitely did not expect anyone to believe the contents of this post. If I were Lagtech and considering how much insults have been hauled at him on this thread, I will not refund anybody in secret. I will share all information regarding the refund on this thread. Besides, how come none of the people who have been screaming most on the thread has come forward to say they have recived their items or refunds? Who are this ghosts that Lagtech refunded or delivered goods to? As for me, I got 3 cartons of books which were shipped in November (I have not even paid shipping for this) but somehow 6 extra-large cartons of books, trophies and five laptops for which I fully paid shipping fees and allegedly shipped in July last year are nowhere to be found. What do you make of that? And all entreaties to lagtech to come clean on this July sea shipping has fallen on deaf ears. What kind of business man does this? A man who harped on sea shipping being the best way to make millions in a year?

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 10:06pm On May 25, 2015
[quote author=Xtfield post=34091927]
The laptops are with me in Ado Ekiti. Will post the specs later. I ordered them through balogunsam.[/quote
Okay will be expecting that.. Goin to Ekiti if the price are okay isn't a difficult thing to do
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 2:24am On May 26, 2015
Really? Another story? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.