Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (530158 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 7:49am On Jun 24, 2015
@ Lagtech, my items are there with you. Please do send pronto.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 11:14am On Jun 24, 2015
lagtech:
Updates
All complaints, requests, emails are being attended to. The satisfaction of my customers is my priority. We have almost corrected all the past mistakes. Nobody will loose their money.
-2 Payments made last week
-Packages delivered to 3 Customers last week.
Next set of refunds
-Payments on Tuesday June 30th to Damolux, Sheyi, Jerry others total N75,000
For all those with items to be collected: there are 2 categories by which we will deliver these:
1) Some replacement items will be shipped via Chinox and Balogunsam this week and next week. These are items that were 'lost' late last year.
2) We have several packages that have been on ground for a long time-but we have not been able to clear them due to 'hidden charges"
All pending items will be gotten from these two sources-after which there will be no more pending items.
Cash Refunds
By the 30th-we would have been able to reach our goal of 200k refunds for the month of June.
We will make the rest of the refunds starting from next week.
We thank everyone for their patience. From July-we will be back in business fully after clearing all pending issues.
Request For Price
Anyone who knows how much these sell for in Nigeria-please email me.
They are Microsoft Surface RT. Need to know prices for these models:
Microsoft Surface RT-32GB -Front & Back Camera-Windows
Microsoft Surface RT2-64GB -Front & Back Camera-Windows
They have a usb port-so they can take sim cards with a usb connection.
-Also need to know current price of Blackberry z10.
Thank you.

I hope I get my remaining box of clothes n laptops with my bal because u r not even mentioning it all!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
lagtech:
Updates

All complaints, requests, emails are being attended to. The satisfaction of my customers is my priority. We have almost corrected all the past mistakes. Nobody will loose their money.

-2 Payments made last week
-Packages delivered to 3 Customers last week.

Next set of refunds

-Payments on Tuesday June 30th to Damolux, Sheyi, Jerry others total N75,000

For all those with items to be collected: there are 2 categories by which we will deliver these:

1) Some replacement items will be shipped via Chinox and Balogunsam this week and next week. These are items that were 'lost' late last year.
2) We have several packages that have been on ground for a long time-but we have not been able to clear them due to 'hidden charges"

All pending items will be gotten from these two sources-after which there will be no more pending items.

Cash Refunds

By the 30th-we would have been able to reach our goal of 200k refunds for the month of June.
We will make the rest of the refunds starting from next week.

We thank everyone for their patience. From July-we will be back in business fully after clearing all pending issues.

Request For Price
Anyone who knows how much these sell for in Nigeria-please email me.

They are Microsoft Surface RT. Need to know prices for these models:

Microsoft Surface RT-32GB -Front & Back Camera-Windows

Microsoft Surface RT2-64GB -Front & Back Camera-Windows

They have a usb port-so they can take sim cards with a usb connection.

-Also need to know current price of Blackberry z10.

Thank you.
You are very heartless! keep it up.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
i tire for Lagtech , You that transacted business with us with so many unresolved issues, you keep post new items here for sale, it shows you are not reasonable at all. I ask you to send some of my items to chinosl xl for me you said they have already left USA , is close to a year now ,no items , you keep shifting new pick up dates that is endless.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
Picked a sony viao yesterday at isolo. Have a mini left from my items. Will post pix later.

I pray all the backlog get cleared soon, everybody happy and this thread gets life back.

Thank you o oga Jimmy

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
pman06:
Picked a sony viao yesterday at isolo. Have a mini left from my items. Will post pix later.

I pray all the backlog get cleared soon, everybody happy and this thread gets life back.

Thank you o oga Jimmy
good for you but for the thread to come back to life i dont see it coming back.
Lagtech is nothing but a Scammer.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dadah04(m): 11:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
@Lagtech,no need asking for my goods.Kindly return my money without interest cux 9months no be here.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 8:16am On Jun 25, 2015
pman06:

Thank you o oga Jimmy
bro plz send me jimmy number so that i can call him
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
Despite the frustration I passed through waiting for Lagtech to prove me right that he will deliver, I now have the feelings of vindication at last, Lagtech has proved that indeed it was problems he ran into that realy delayed things for months now.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by OCTAVO: 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
^^^Well done. GOD is watching you too. angry

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 5:50am On Jun 26, 2015
OCTAVO:
^^^Well done. GOD is watching you too. angry
lol...that nigga is clearly confused in life.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:12am On Jun 26, 2015
Update

Good news for our remaining customers with pending refunds or items. We will soon be counting just days-all remaining issues are set to be resolved. We sincerely apologize again. Much progress has been made in the month of June-and we have almost completed all. If you have not been paid or collected your item-please bear with us-it will be done shortly.
Recovery has been much much slower than I expected and March has turned to June-but the progress we have made since May is much more than December to April.

-Refund Payments to be made on Monday and Tuesday.
-Final refunds to commence and be completed in the next few weeks

Final set of replacement laptops to be shipped next week-combined with the shipments on ground that we are set to claim –this will bring this chapter to a close. There are some items amongst this batch that are available for purchase. Included are these 4 items:
HP Surface RT Tablet-N35,000
Acer Aspire One NetBook-N20,000
Dell Latitude 700M Laptop-N18,000
Dell Latitude E6410 (Core i5)-N45,000

Several items arrived for customers and will be shipped via Balogunsam on Monday and Chinox on Tuesday.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:14am On Jun 26, 2015
Nostalgia21-this is the HP i5 laptop with damages. To be returned to seller as instructed. Ebay has been notified and refund will be sent.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:16am On Jun 26, 2015
Mr SK-these are the two HP Laptops. They have been shipped.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:19am On Jun 26, 2015
ariyebaba:
@ Lagtech, my items are there with you. Please do send pronto.

Sir, aside from the set of 8 or so laptops you purchased from Craigslist as a batch -all your other items have been in Lagos for months. They are amongst the batch we had problems collecting. But we are set to do so now. Please email-I have not seen an email from you.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 8:24am On Jun 26, 2015
lagtech:

Sir, aside from the set of 8 or so laptops you purchased from Craigslist as a batch -all your other items have been in Lagos for months. They are amongst the batch we had problems collecting. But we are set to do so now. Please email-I have not seen an email from you.
Lagtech when is my own refund coming?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 8:25am On Jun 26, 2015
lagtech:

Lagtech when is my own refund coming?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2015
chidekings:

lol...that nigga is clearly confused in life.
Thanks, I won't have issues with you.
But the truth remains that things have started moving fine again.
Lagtech is a nice person and he is working very hard to make things better.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 10:12am On Jun 26, 2015
lagtech:

My items with you includes and not limited to the following under listed items:

lot of iBooks (22)
lot of laptop bags (26)
lot of laptops and its parts bought for me by FASHROLA via Ebay
A set of Encyclopaedia
lot of laptops you picked up for me from Craiglist
lot of all in one desktops from Craiglist
lot of tablets,projectors etc

I look forward to hearing/ reading from you.

Check your e=mail.

Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2015
@lagtech

hope you haven't forgotten me?

I mean the core i3 laptop you helped me pick from CL since july 16th last year
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Xtfield(m): 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
What is the latest about the items shipped by sea in July 2014? I have 6 exxtra large carons of items and 5 laptops in that shiiping.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
Xtfield:
What is the latest about the items shipped by sea in July 2014? I have 6 exxtra large carons of items and 5 laptops in that shiiping.

Good evening sir...I have tried reaching over three times to no avail. You didn't reply nails, texts and didn't return my calls. Please get in touch with me sir, we need to talk. Your mini laptop is in lagos too.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Xtfield(m): 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
balogunsam:

Good evening sir...I have tried reaching over three times to no avail. You didn't reply nails, texts and didn't return my calls. Please get in touch with me sir, we need to talk. Your mini laptop is in lagos too.
Funny enough I did mot see any of the mails and no missed call either. I called you judt now but it rang and rang.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
Xtfield:
Funny enough I did mot see any of the mails and no missed call either. I called you judt now but it rang and rang.

Different people kept picking up saying you weren't around and stuff. As for calling me, I was in transit and I just got home so I dropped phone to rest and prepare to step out again for a program. Kindly ring me up tomorrow sir....ive sent you a text too. Have great night.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 1:18am On Jun 27, 2015
Scambuster1:
This Thread smells, in fact it stinks. The power to deal with the roguish hussein ademosun (lagtech) and his man Friday jimmy is in your hands. Just rally yourselves together and nail them simple. They will be so useless in Nigeria, I mean so very useless.
We thank you for the light, but it's long overdue as things are getting ok now. People are picking up items and refunds are honestly being made.
Keep a watch Sir, and come back only if He (Lagtech) do not deliver as he promised.
I was also mad at him and said all sorts of things but I was ignorant of his situation.
I have had a thought lately; what if I'm in lagtech's shoes? Running into a lot of problems and still never gives up on delivering to all esteemed customers.
To me, all we could do now is to continue praying for him and supporting him in which ever way we could. The days of frustration and anger are over.
Lagtech indeed acknowledges our frustration and anger and I trust he is working hard to put smiles on our faces again.
Latech is genuine and never a scam, he mean well for everybody.
With all sense of progress and continuity, you should delete Jimmy's pictures and all the posts that you have made here out of same ignorance.
Lagtech and Jimmy are never scammers, they mean well for every customer.
Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 27, 2015
chukwubyk:

[s]We thank you for the light, but it's long overdue as things are getting ok now. People are picking up items are refunds are honestly being made.
Keep a watch Sir, and come back only if He (Lagtech) do not deliver as he promised.
I was also mad at him and said all sorts of things but I was ignorant of his situation.
I have had a thought lately; what if I'm in lagtech's shoes? Running into a lot of problems and still never gives up on delivering to all esteemed customers.
To me, all we could do now is to continue praying for him and supporting him in which ever way we could. The days of frustration and anger are over.
Lagtech indeed acknowledges our frustration and anger and I trust he is working hard to put smiles on our faces again.
Latech is genuine and never a scam, he mean well for everybody.
With all sense of progress and contonuity, you should delete Jimmy's pictures and all the posts that you have made here out of same ignorance.
Lagtech and Jimmy are never scammers, they mean well for every customer[/s]

You are indeed a confused fellow. You need deliverance.
You're putting Yourself in his shoes? Look at this man, Do YOu know what happened that he couldn't deliver for almost 2years?did he explain a single thing to You!??
All of a sudden You've started hailing lagtech? Nigerians cheesy I'm sure You're spilling all this rubbish so as to fall in his good books. Rubbish.

As far as I am concerned, this guy is a fraudster, he has defrauded countless number of people of there hard earned money for approximately 2years. He can refund all he likes, until he comes clean and tells everybody what happened this 2 years, he remains a scammer and all the curses placed on him will follow him all his days. Nonsense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 10:43am On Jun 27, 2015
madridfc:

You are indeed a confused fellow. You need deliverance.
You're putting Yourself in his shoes? Look at this man, Do YOu know what happened that he couldn't deliver for almost 2years?did he explain a single thing to You!??
All of a sudden You've started hailing lagtech? Nigerians cheesy I'm sure You're spilling all this rubbish so as to fall in his good books. Rubbish.

As far as I am concerned, this guy is a fraudster, he has defrauded countless number of people of there hard earned money for approximately 2years. He can refund all he likes, until he comes clean and tells everybody what happened this 2 years, he remains a scammer and all the curses placed on him will follow him all his days. Nonsense.

I feel your frustration bro, but the truth remains that we need to shield our swords and join the train again as it has got even better and has started moving smoothly. That is my humble opinion.
Good day Sir.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 11:22am On Jun 27, 2015
chukwubyk:

I feel your frustration bro, but the truth remains that we need to shield our swords and join the train again as it has got even better and has started moving smoothly. That is my humble opinion.
Good day Sir.

nothing as started moving smoothly until i hv my own items complete and every body that
have outstanding items with him have got theirs too.
to now add salt to injury he is still advertising his laptops for sale.thats means to hell with us....abi lagtech?
we shall see where this leads!

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by coolted(m): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2015
lagtech:

what about my core i5 lappy?

I don't have to believe you until I see my item or a refund

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.