Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (529901 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:40am On Jul 06, 2015
chidekings:
Lagtech here was my initial deal with u

i meant why not do it this way
icore5(4gb ram or 8gbram,500hd or 1tbhd)=2
icore3(gbram or 6gbram,500 hd)=4
dueal core(camera,4gb ram,500hd)=4

and i may have to discuss with jimmy about it getting to enugu.
And the 75k challenge.

U delivered three dell dual laptops with one missing battery which I paid jimmy to buy a new one for me.
U made a refund of 25k out of the 75k challenge.
The whole money for the 10 laptops was 300.in which I paid u 200.
Even the configuration of the three dual cores u sent was not our normal configurations.
And this biz was started on September 2014.

Noted.

Please send this as an email as earlier requested.
Much appreciation and sincere apologies.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:43am On Jul 06, 2015
Xtfield:
@Lagtech

Good to read that you are back in business. However you need to make a clear. concise and categorical statement on the fate of items that were shipped by sea in July 2014. Please give a straight forward answer devoid of any long-winding explanation. I request this because I have 6 extra-large boxes of books, trophies and laptops in that shipment. Thank you

Please kindly email.

Expect items to be picked up around Tuesday July 28th.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:52am On Jul 06, 2015
blackjack21:
PEOPLE ARE SO INPATIENT and INCONSIDERATE.

I'm terribly sorry Lagtech, it's business you will always have such problem especially when you deal with people.

22:51:30
Sat, Jun 20, 2015

Much appreciation sir. We are making progress.

Please find time to email me.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:53am On Jul 06, 2015
ogehomes:
I have been reading this for. A while now. Lagtech please refund this hard earned money. You and I know Nigeria is not in its smiling Era. For an entrepreneur to cough out all this money, it takes a large chunk of TRUST. Come out clean, pay them or give them their money Worth . Don't jeopardize your name and that of intending Online Entrepreneurs. God bless

Thank you!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:53am On Jul 06, 2015
stechi:

Do you have good tablets you plan sending soon (at considerable prices ooo), on payment-on-pickup/delivery basis?

One Microsoft Surface available in 3 weeks. Others coming too.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:58am On Jul 06, 2015
-Olatunde

Items ordered from coach.com

Total $220.99 -not $180.
$48 balance needs to be paid. Paypal deducted $8+ as their fees from the original $180 you sent.

http://www.coach.com/coach-designer-wallets-slim-envelope-wallet-with-pop-up-pouch-in-embossed-textured-leather/52345+LIBLC.html

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:08am On Jul 06, 2015
Operation:Parade Has Changed Gear!

Messages received and responded to:

-Confluence
-Chika
-Kizito
-Resourceman
-Koyan Inc
-Jerry O
-Jerry
-Mrslinear
-Balogunsam
-Tomi
-BetaTech
-Ogborokiri
-Nnamdin
-alejandro72
-2ndOhio
-Pman06
-Justice
-MrElvis
-Tafiya
-AlphaOscar
-Madridfc
-Ariyebaba
-Yinka
-Robert
-Vstuff

Vstuff, Justice & Tafiya-thanks for your email. Bonus items to be shipped via balogunsam or chinos-tracking info will be communicated to you.

Monday July 6th
N20,000 refund to @kolasheyi (Balance pending)
N10,000 to @betatech

More refunds this week.
Pick ups start next week.

Please, Please and Please if you are still owed pick ups or refunds- kindly email if you have not done so. We need to reconcile all information.
Nairaland usernames are now required for ALL REFUNDS & TRANSACTIONS.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 4:22am On Jul 06, 2015
lagtech:

-Confluence
-Chika
-Kizito
-Resourceman
-Koyan Inc
-Jerry O
-Jerry
-Mrslinear
-Balogunsam
-Tomi
-BetaTech
-Ogborokiri
-Nnamdin
-alejandro72
-2ndOhio
-Pman06
-Justice
-MrElvis
-Tafiya
-AlphaOscar
-Madridfc
-Ariyebaba
-Yinka
-Robert
-Vstuff

Vstuff, Justice & Tafiya-thanks for your email. Bonus items to be shipped via balogunsam or chinos-tracking info will be communicated to you.

Monday July 6th
N10,000 to @betatech
Refund my money scammer.

More refunds this week.

Please, Please and Please if you are still owed pick ups or refunds- kindly email if you have not done so. We need to reconcile all information.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 4:26am On Jul 06, 2015
lagtech:

-Confluence
-Chika
-Kizito
-Resourceman
-Koyan Inc
-Jerry O
-Jerry
-Mrslinear
-Balogunsam
-Tomi
-BetaTech
-Ogborokiri
-Nnamdin
-alejandro72
-2ndOhio
-Pman06
-Justice
-MrElvis
-Tafiya
-AlphaOscar
-Madridfc
-Ariyebaba
-Yinka
-Robert
-Vstuff

Monday July 6th
N10,000 to @betatech

More refunds this week.

Refund my money. I've got nothing more to say.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:29am On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=gowaga68 post=35532732]

Ramadan Kareem!

Noted sir!

All hands are on deck and we are already making things right.

Parade has changed gear.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:38am On Jul 06, 2015
ResourceMan:
Lagtech

I can see you are making progress and I hope it is for real this time around. As usual you made no mention whatsoever of my goods Where are my:
4 Netbooks (agency)

2 Dell/Hp dual core, one with webcam and one without (agency)

2 500GB external hard-drive(agency)

3 external webcams (agency)

2 Apple I-book g3 laptops (personal)

1 dell d610 pm (personal)

Refund for charger of HP mini you did not send

Lagtech, since you failed to mention my items when am I getting them?

It is irritatingly annoying that you are owing me laptops but have laptops available for sale by Monday in Lagos.

Noted sir.

As to the last comment. Customers owed laptops are free to pick up any laptop advertised for sale. Most of these laptops are items for which refunds have already been given.

Parade has changed gear!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by anex4real: 4:56am On Jul 06, 2015
lagtech:

Noted sir.

As to the last comment. Customers owed laptops are free to pick up any laptop advertised for sale. Most of these laptops are items for which refunds have already been given.

Parade has changed gear!
core i5 laptop with 500hhd, screen of 15.6 with 1080 display[1600*900] wanted urgently
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 7:17am On Jul 06, 2015
lagtech:

Noted sir.

Parade has changed gear!

Operation parade has changed gears?

well thank God u know you've been performing a parade with unwilling participants! I've mailed u concerning my refund, hopefully the "parade master" will let me out of this parade!

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 7:21am On Jul 06, 2015
anex4real:

core i5 laptop with 500hhd, screen of 15.6 with 1080 display[1600*900] wanted urgently

i have one in stock......hp 8440p 4gb/500 512 vram nividia - #50,000. if ur serious give me a call - 08114594679
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by anex4real: 7:31am On Jul 06, 2015
tradeplusib:

i have one in stock......hp 8440p 4gb/500 512 vram nividia - #50,000. if ur serious give me a call - 08114594679
can't pay 50k for it. 43k
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 7:45am On Jul 06, 2015
@ lagtech
pls reply my mail
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 9:12am On Jul 06, 2015
Lagtech,
Before starting on a clean sheet, please give your business a true face. Your customers deserve to know who you are, traceable addresses too.
Not too much to ask

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 9:40am On Jul 06, 2015
NnamdiN:
Lagtech,
Before starting on a clean sheet, please give your business a true face. Your customers deserve to know who you are, traceable addresses too.
Not too much to ask

Sincerely to me personally, I hope he just come out clean and sought everyone and himself out and end all this mess. As for the identity issue, my major concern is to collect my pending stuffs GBAM!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 10:36am On Jul 06, 2015
I have NOT been responded to, except you're talking about the end of June/end of July at worst you gave me when we spoke VI's texts.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by BetaTechnicians: 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
lagtech:

-Confluence
-Chika
-Kizito
-Resourceman
-Koyan Inc
-Jerry O
-Jerry
-Mrslinear
-Balogunsam
-Tomi
-BetaTech
-Ogborokiri
-Nnamdin
-alejandro72
-2ndOhio
-Pman06
-Justice
-MrElvis
-Tafiya
-AlphaOscar
-Madridfc
-Ariyebaba
-Yinka
-Robert
-Vstuff

Monday July 6th
N10,000 to @betatech

More refunds this week.

first payment received...
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Xtfield(m): 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
@Lagtech
Mail sent
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blackjack21(m): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
lagtech:

I got your BBM pin. My Bbm name= Poolat hydari
Hope you're cool.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blackjack21(m): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
lagtech:

I got your BBM pin. My Bbm name= Poolat hydari
Hope you're cool.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by princemiah(m): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Is this also zaposta thread?
twinskenny:
cant this thread make front page? or is there some fishy........ this is really bad. i feel for those who has lost money. this is much more worse than shippyme
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by goldtooth: 3:40am On Jul 07, 2015
@lagtech i sent you an email. Elitebook group and htc one M8
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 5:20am On Jul 07, 2015
Emmanuel Lagtech: REFUND MY MONEY o!
It seems you are still f.o.o.ling your self, thinking nothing will happen. Guy from next week lots of things would happen, just watch!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by sainttyayo(m): 9:00am On Jul 07, 2015
Alphaoscar:

We have been on a longthing here since last year o
Hello, You have not been replying my mails. Please, do so.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by sainttyayo(m): 9:25am On Jul 07, 2015
lagtech:
We give glory to God for preserving the lives of all our customers.As yousaw yesterday and today-so you will see tomorrow by His Grace.
All those who have continued to trust us, support is and patronize us-our appreciation knows no limits. God will send you support and help too during yourday of trouble.
We have resumed full services and are happy to provide quality services once again.

CALLING ALL CUSTOMERS
Calling all customers –old and new. We have special bonuses for EVERYONE of goodwill! Please urgently send us an email to our Corporate email: lagtech2999@yahoo.com We are giving special bonuses to all.

THOSE WITH PENDING REFUNDS/ ITEMS-This is Urgent
If we have not given you a date to collect your item/get your refund-please kindly send an email to lagtechusa@yahoo.com with the following details:
Real Name/ Nairaland name
Refund Item Or Expected Items
We know that this will take your time-but please kindly oblige us and send these details.
PLEASE SEND THE EMAIL. PLEASE SEND THE EMAIL. PLEASE SEND THE EMAIL

All our services are back in full.
Craigslist
Visit www.craigslist.org and we will pick up any item for you. Our charges are:
Commission
Cost of Petrol
Shipping to Naija
Cost of item

NO EXTRA PAYMENTS FROM PENDING CUSTOMERS.
If you are owed any amount-we can apply it to charges and shipping.

Ebay
Visit ebay –pick an item and we will buy or bid for you.

Updates
-AlphaOscar-please kindly contact Jimmy on Monday July 13th to pick up 2 Dell Latitude D531 Laptops (Dual Core)
-Mr Johnny-please kindly pick up your laptops from DLL Shipping next week
-JusticeOtuya-please kindly contact Jimmy for your external hard drive. It arrives via Balogunsam next week
-Mz Folake- please kindly contact Jimmy for your handbag. It arrives via Balogunsam next week
-Mr Sheyi-N20,000 to be paid to your account on Monday
-Anywau-I have emailed you about your laptop
-Mr Emma-the balance of your refund (N17,000) will be paid on likely on Tuesday
-IgweLaptop-Your refund will commence next week.
-MrSimeon-Please check your email. Thankyou for your patience and support. Its time for you to reap the benefits
-@Ogborokiri-Please check with Jimmy for the laptop you requested. Pick up will be either on Tuesday or in 2 weeks time depending on what items clear on Monday.
-@Confluence-please check your email for arrangements on picking up your laptops.
-@Nostalgia21-your $198 has been refunded to my Paypal
-K Paypal has cleared the $172 you sent. Item will be purchased from Macys tonight

Free Items On CraigsList:Sunday to Tuesday Only
Check free section Craigslist for any item you want . We will pick up all items at no cost if located in Brooklyn Park, Anoka and Champlin except furniture and very big tvs.

To our many aggrevied customers-we understand your frustrations. All issues are being addressed. No one will be kept in the dark anymore-please follow the instructions below-so that you have a clear picture of when to pick your item/refund. Please don’t waste your money to pay any soldier to go to anyone’s house! It will be a waste of time and resources. All the people we havepaid their refunds-I paid without them sending anyone to me.
I am not Taiwo. Taiwo is a muslim-I am not. I don’t have an Idowu-Yoruba twins have Idowus. Taiwo is one of the many people who helped start off this business last year. I have not even paid any of them anything for their help. Taiwo himself still has a PS4 -he has been waiting for -for months now.
Just like I am not Jimmy, Chuks, Tola, Joseph or any of the other agents who helped me. Many of these people also had items not collected. Jimmy for example has $1000 worth of laptops that he paid with his own money. Money he scrapped together –while he was drinking garri with his family. He is still waiting to see his items. I am Emmanuel-and have not and will not defraud anyone. This year alone-we have refunded over 600k to people inluding over 150k just last month June.

Hello Lagtech, you have not been replying my mails. please,do so because I have not seen my name among the people that you listed for the collection. Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 11:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
anex4real:

can't pay 50k for it. 43k

Thanks, it was a pleasure doing biz with u, enjoy it machine! grin
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by mikron(m): 12:45am On Jul 08, 2015
@lagtech it's not easy to deal with people when it concerns money but the watchword here shld be trust and integrity, though I didn't do any business with u but I pray God grants u ur heart desires and d strength to settle ur clients. God will continue to bless ur hustle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.