Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (530083 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 6:53am On Oct 06, 2015
adino:
Lagtech is a scammer. He planned to scam scores of people from the onset and all the signs were there:

The use of a fake name: Emmanuel
The use of a proxy Bank Account: Hussein Ademosu (Not his real Name)
The use of a fake minnespolis address
Failure to reveal his real name till today.
Till today no one knows the names or addresses of his mysterious shippers.

All the signs are there for all to see, lagtech is a scammer and his original plan was to go incommunicado on this thread whil using his alternative monikers to cause problems all over the place thereby leading to the closure of this thread.
He only got scared and started sending items in bits when punitive actions were been taken against him and some of his dirty details revealed.
You are very correct.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
snowDiva:
pls add me ...the bbm crashed 0909.
done
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 2:52am On Oct 07, 2015
Update

-Deliveries made last week to 3 Nairalanders
-Deliveries to be made this week to ezelaptop (flow samuel) and Omojiri.
-There are some shipments that have been pending pick up due to some issues. We will be getting a batch of this with about 12 laptops + some clothing items next week and will deliver as replacement items.
-Another batch of items including replacement items shipped last week and some shipped today.
-Updated information sent to customers.
Progress is being made on a weekly basis and we are on track to completing our obligations.
All emails are being replied. If you have any information, complaint or otherwise-please email-it will be responded to.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Alphaoscar: 3:33am On Oct 07, 2015
lagtech:
Update

-There are some shipments that have been pending pick up due to some issues. We will be getting a batch of this with about 12 laptops + some clothing items next week and will deliver as replacement items.
-Another batch of items including replacement items shipped last week and some shipped today.
Progress is being made on a weekly basis and we are on track to completing our obligations.
All emails are being replied. If you have any information, complaint or otherwise-please email-it will be responded to.

Lagtech, refund my money if u can't supply the items. This idea of sneaking into Nairaland at the dead of the night is further showing the kind of person you are.

5 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 5:12am On Oct 07, 2015
Its Lagtech again................ 400 pages and still counting.
How about my lot of items gathering dust in your house ?
O boy,no time to check time ooooooooooo.
December is fast approaching.................
lagtech:
Update

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by adino(m): 5:39am On Oct 07, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Lagtech, refund my money if u can't supply the items. This idea of sneaking into Nairaland at the dead of the night is further showing the kind of person you are.

Hmmmmm.Na so we see am O.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by sainttyayo(m): 10:05am On Oct 07, 2015
lagtech:
Update

How about my own items? Almost 2 months ago you sent post here including my name among others that would received items, which you said had been sent with tracking and yet the items are not where to be found and you posted another names again that are to receive theirs with no further explanation to that one. What is happening? Pls, let me know when mine would be finally for pick up. This is more a year transaction don't let it beyond this.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 07, 2015
@Dragnet I can see Your handwork cheesy but we all know the truth already, no worries.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by coolted(m): 11:44am On Oct 07, 2015
lagtech, whats happening to my laptop?

you've been shifting me from weeks to weeks and months to month.

My children go marry and born children before i get this lappy ni?

lagtech:
Update

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
lagtech:
Update

Who and who are the 3 Nairalanders?
Do they not have names?
You claimed you will refund my money since last three weeks but since then till now you have not replied my mails.
I do not need anything other than the remaining of my money.
Why have you seized my money?
Has it not generated enough for you?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by warrenweste(m): 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
Alphaoscar:

grin grin grin grin im sorry bro but cant stop laughing
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by EUGENE4GOO(m): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
So, those tracking numbers you quoted our names are fakes. You gave us ups tracking numbers that the items are on the way to the shippers that will bring them to Nigeria for more than two months now. None of those items has arrived. What's happening

5 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 12:55am On Oct 08, 2015
Hello all,
We have been saying Lagtech this and that without mentioning the account name used in collecting our hard earn cash by name Taiwo, is Lagtech Taiwo or what?
In fact Lagtech should simply inform us of his full names.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dadah04(m): 2:19am On Oct 08, 2015
gowaga68:
Hello all,
We have been saying Lagtech this and that without mentioning the account name used in collecting our hard earn cash by name Taiwo, is Lagtech Taiwo or what?
In fact Lagtech should simply inform us of his full names.
Lol @ the bolded above,when lagtech hasn't disclosed the names of the so called greenhorn shipper.
Times without number i've asked this question till date no reply,
Word of advice:- Everybody should act now for his or her money with him,lets tell ourselves the truth Lagtech is a LIAR and a SCAMMER witholding people's money for years without remorse or full disclosure.
Lagtech! Lagtech !! Lagtech !!! no need for the lengthy epistle of false hope.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 6:13am On Oct 08, 2015
lagtech:
Update

Femi Lagtech am still expecting my other 2 laptops and two computer bags.
I patiently dey wait.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 6:59am On Oct 08, 2015
lagtech:
Update

Lagtech, where are my items?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
@Alphaoscar-Please call Jimmy today to get your item.

@flowsamuels (ezelaptop) -Please call Jimmy tomorrow (Friday) and arrange for pick up of your item.

Other items coming up.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
lagtech:

@flowsamuels (ezelaptop) -Please call Jimmy tomorrow (Friday) and arrange for pick up of your item.

Other items coming up.
My refund has been pending o. Abeg let me know when am getting it now.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
lagtech:

Other items coming up.
when am i getting my own item?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 9:55am On Oct 09, 2015
@Lagtech, where are the items you provided us the tracking nos
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
lagtech:

Other items coming up.
lagtech, you promised me one of my laptops last weekend , how far with it?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 7:10am On Oct 10, 2015
That lagtech is a Scammer is not the Issue. The issue now is to fight this case to conclusion and that is a must.

@ femi
If you like dont send my items and refund. I dont have your time on this thread, but I assure you of one thing. I Will get Justice.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Alphaoscar: 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
One Mini lappy picked this morning from Mr Jimmy.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
Alphaoscar:
One Mini lappy picked this morning from Mr Jimmy.
Mr Jimmy asked You to post pictures abi? grin that's what he tells people. Post pictures to deceive some gullible folks.

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Alphaoscar: 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
2pointsonly:
Mr Jimmy asked You to post pictures abi? grin that's what he tells people. Post pictures to deceive some gullible folks.

Your attack on my update is very unnecessary.

I have always been giving feedback to the thread anytime I receive anything from lagtech. Just check my comments on the thread and see if I am one of Lagtech's asslickers on this thread. Even till now I still have some pending items with Lagtech and this won't stop me from demanding for total settlement of my business with him.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 11, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Even till now I still have some pending items with Lagtech and this won't stop me from demanding for total settlement of my business with him.
much better, cos the pictures were totally unnecessary. & that wasn't an attack, but a known tactic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Alphaoscar: 6:47am On Oct 11, 2015
2pointsonly:
much better, cos the pictures were totally unnecessary. & that wasn't an attack, but a known tactic

Seriously you are not in a position to tell me what is necessary and what is not . You deliberately refuse to see where I said that is I have been doing anytime I receive anything from even b4 this issue got to this level. Your accusations that I was directed by someone else to upload the picture of the item is an indirect attack on my credibility in case you don't know. I have been seeing people doing such even when Lagtech was meeting his commitments to his clients and part of the reason I believe uploading the pix is necessary is to avoid any future quarrel over what was delivered to me and what I received.

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 11, 2015
Alphaoscar:

I believe uploading the pix is necessary is to avoid any future quarrel over what was delivered to me and what I received.
ok.

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by 2ndOhio: 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dear Dominique,

Just more proof that Lagtech is a liar and is never true to his words....
Today is 11/10/15 (The week of d 7th is far over an yet Lagtech still hasn't delivered on his promise.)

This is the same issue we have been facing for almost 2years now. Y make empty promises.when you know you would never deliver on them.

There is a guy here who used his school fee money and almost lost his admission, many who closed down their shops, many who can't face their friends or family members because they have borrowed money from them to giv Lagtech and can't explain y they haven't returned it for almost 2years. Ruined relationships and so on.

I can't believe someone would have all these on their hands and still sleep at night, and think all is well, I assure you my friend all is not well. It's just a little time more, you shall soon find out dat u can't cos these much people pain nd go scot-free.

dominique:
Good day all, sorry about my absence. I spoke to Lagtech via email and I asked him how he intends this backlog. Here's the response he sent last night.

Let's hope he delivers. I intend to keep sending him reminders from time to time.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.