Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (530077 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
On see this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3013446/photos-nigerian-indicted-fraud-money Lagtech's case came to mind after reading through and seeing a Nigerian by name Funso Hassan is included ..
Abeg can someone tell me the name of on the GTBank Account Lagtech used to defraud us?

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
gowaga68:
On see this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3013446/photos-nigerian-indicted-fraud-money Lagtech's case came to mind after reading through and seeing a Nigerian by name Funso Hassan is included ..
Abeg can someone tell me the name of on the GTBank Account Lagtech used to defraud us?
same Hassan, so this thief called Lagtech and his accomplice called Jimmy keep defrauding people.
Na wa oooo
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
chukwubyk:

same Hassan, so this thief called Lagtech and his accomplice called Jimmy keep defrauding people.
Na wa oooo
May not really be the same Hassan but the name needs to be investigated well.
Lagtech thought everyone have forgotten, not knowing something may happen but not the time he thinks.....
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 03, 2016
NnamdiN:
sai lagtech
You dey so?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by misterchris(m): 10:34am On Apr 03, 2016
Vikings007:
You dey so?
wetin do our audacious bid?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 03, 2016
misterchris:

wetin do our audacious bid?
I have Your email addy, I'll get bck to You soon. cool
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
Vikings007:
You dey so?
the downfall of a man(courtesy of lagtech) is not the end of his life grin

I full ground bro

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by sainttyayo(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lagtech, you are not saying anything concern my laptops, is this a calculated attempt to defraud me? All your words since almost 2 years of the transaction now have not been truthful. Well, I would like you to know that it can't just go like that. I shall seek justice in due course with help of some relevant steps. Even Jimmy you positioned here in Nigeria has not been refusing to pick calls. You will know not everybody is a fool!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 10, 2016
3yrs of shipping loading. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 3:59pm On May 10, 2016
Vikings007:
3yrs of shipping loading. shocked

Lagtech knows what he is doing...this is not his 1st time of duping
People here.he will lie-low for another year and and come up with
A new monicker and continue his scamming spree unchecked.
No b today ......e don tey
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 10, 2016
ceasare:

Lagtech knows what he is doing...this is not his 1st time of duping
People here.he will lie-low for another year and and come up with
A new monicker and continue his scamming spree unchecked.
No b today ......e don tey
Its a pity things like this go unchecked, with nobody doing anything bout it. ThankGod I got my main items before he started his scamming spree. The only item left with the thief is just one laptop bag I didn't pay for.

Cc: otitokoroleti, things like this happen on nairaland, but na sport betting Your ijebu-ode friend see to ban
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 10, 2016
Vikings007:
Its a pity things like this go unchecked, with nobody doing anything bout it. ThankGod I got my main items before he started his scamming spree. The only item left with the thief is just one laptop bag I didn't pay for.

Cc: otitokoroleti, things like this happen on nairaland, but na sport betting Your ijebu-ode friend see to ban
cheesy
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 4:22pm On May 10, 2016
Abeg forget Seun...the guy don get time 4 himself talk less of tracking scam artist like
Lagtech n his likes on NL.do u know lagtech have all planned as the acct he was using wasn't his but
Owned or opened by his neighbor stupidly and he took the ATM card to d US using it to withdraw.
Also he wiped his Facebook acct clean of his pics n his wife before setting out on his duping spree.
My busy schedule has not given me time to go an squeeze that taiwo Hussein adewhatever for my balance!

as far as am concern lagtech is a serial thief until I get my stuffs from him !!!
[quote author=Vikings007 post=45494494][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by otitokoroleti: 4:23pm On May 10, 2016
Vikings007:

cheesy
abeg no let me laff bro. mr. nairaland seems not to understand nairaland as nairalanders does.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 10, 2016
ceasare:
Abeg forget Seun...the guy don get time 4 himself talk less of tracking scam artist like
Lagtech n his like on NL.do u know lagtech have all planned as the acct he was using wasn't his but
Owned or opened by his neighbor stupidly and he took the ATM card to d US using it to withdraw.
Also he wiped his Facebook acct clean of his pics n his wife before setting out on his duping spree.
My busy schedule has not given me time to go an squeeze that taiwo Hussein adewhatever for my balance!

as far as am concern lagtech is a serial thief until I get my stuffs from him !!!
@bolded cheesy cheesy I never knew lagtech is married. I know one day, nemesis will catch up with him.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:29am On May 16, 2016
Vikings007:

cheesy
Mr. Green, I hail o. That your guy wen wan ban some ppl source of income so ehn.. I reserve my comment.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 2:42pm On May 17, 2016
One day winter will come for lag tech
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by meetmal03(f): 9:19pm On May 18, 2016
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 9:49am On May 19, 2016
meetmal03:

I can help you shop on websites( aliexpress, amazon etc) with my USD card

Rate: 290 naira per dollar ( cheaper than all bank cards)

whatsapp +447423097893

while the offer lasts
get ready to present your proof of life, your int'l passport, nepa bill,marriage certificate,mother's maiden name, car papers, 5 frequently called numbers, address in naija and UK, lastly someone we can kill in case you lagtech anyone

6 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 12:07pm On May 19, 2016
NnamdiN:
get ready to present your proof of life, your int'l passport, nepa bill,marriage certificate,mother's maiden name, car papers, 5 frequently called numbers, address in naija and UK, lastly someone we can kill in case you lagtech anyone

Guy u be senior comedian..... angry grin grin grin
But that should be the criteria 4 dealing with anyone
For that matter online these days esp if he/she is a
Nigerian.....say u make me laff this money mk I bless u
With the address of taiwo Hussein ademosu the guy
Whose account lagtech used in swindling us all
It's kayode street , Morgan estate,ojodu Berger.
1 story building about 4 or 5 building by your right when u
Enter the street.there is a shop at the front with an inscription
" something (can't rem d name now) furniture n construction company"
Owned and operated by taiwo hussein's elder brother who lives in the building.
The taiwo stays in Ibadan and reads this thread and knows what lagtech has done
In his name but he is claiming innocence.

Storm d place n make noise they(the family) will call lagtech to settle u.it works like magic!

I just decide to give them small breathing space but when am ready again to collect
More of my items na OPC I go carry take pick d taiwo.he will refund me as he's account
I paid to and the holder of the account will refund me.period ! Next time he won't be so
STUPID!

Wonder why lagtech never shows his face or pics while the thread was active? Because
He had it all planned out to swindle us all.and his name is not Emmanuel at all ask jimmy
He knows better lagtech's name is Femi Abodunrin.
I am working on tracking his mother's place in badangry.my next call to him will be his mother
Ordering him to refund me e remain small!

5 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 7:51am On May 20, 2016
@ceasare, am with you on this
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 6:24pm On May 20, 2016
One thing I know for sure is that Jimmy knows about this fraud from beginning and he is part of it.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 11:11am On May 21, 2016
ceasare:

Guy u be senior comedian..... angry grin grin grin
But that should be the criteria 4 dealing with anyone
For that matter online these days esp if he/she is a
Nigerian.....say u make me laff this money mk I bless u
With the address of taiwo Hussein ademosu the guy
Whose account lagtech used in swindling us all
It's kayode street , Morgan estate,ojodu Berger.
1 story building about 4 or 5 building by your right when u
Enter the street.there is a shop at the front with an inscription
" something (can't rem d name now) furniture n construction company"
Owned and operated by taiwo hussein's elder brother who lives in the building.
The taiwo stays in Ibadan and reads this thread and knows what lagtech has done
In his name but he is claiming innocence.

Storm d place n make noise they(the family) will call lagtech to settle u.it works like magic!

I just decide to give them small breathing space but when am ready again to collect
More of my items na OPC I go carry take pick d taiwo.he will refund me as he's account
I paid to and the holder of the account will refund me.period ! Next time he won't be so
STUPID!

Wonder why lagtech never shows his face or pics while the thread was active? Because
He had it all planned out to swindle us all.and his name is not Emmanuel at all ask jimmy
He knows better lagtech's name is Femi Abodunrin.
I am working on tracking his mother's place in badangry.my next call to him will be his mother
Ordering him to refund me e remain small!
boss you don go far o. I'm no longer in lag/ibadan. it's good you've uncovered this much about lagtech, would really help those that still have the strength to chase him
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 4:28pm On May 21, 2016
Ceasare:
Been waiting to hear from you Bro. Still holding on for the next move.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 10:24pm On May 21, 2016
gowaga68:
Ceasare:
Been waiting to hear from you Bro. Still holding on for the next move.

My man I hv not been around in o!
When am back I will show at ur end
Make we reason.even if it's 10yrs from today
We will get our refund from Femi....he can only
Run e cant hide!!!

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by goldtooth: 2:33am On May 22, 2016
ceasare:

Run e cant hide!!!
Bros you have tried. Pls carry us along.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 10:30am On May 22, 2016
goldtooth:

Bros you have tried. Pls carry us along.

Greetings bro,
I don't really fair well with groupies tins
When it comes to matter like this.we ve
Tried it once it never worked because some
Ass lickers were snitching plans back
To lagtech n co thinking they will get
There goods or money back! Now they know
Better.best I can do is if I hv any info will
Pass it round.like d 1 I stated up abt
Taiwo.the best way about this is to petition
EFCC or SFU @ ikoyi and get things rolling
But I doubt if people will to come out with
Their deposit slip and email print out and
Trails of this business deals with femi(lagtech)
And most importantly the zeal to push d case to
A logical conclusion.
Check car section and see matured minds how
They deal with car scam issues not here where
Children that can speak Webster dictionary English
With their Phd reign supreme!

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by goldtooth: 11:31am On May 22, 2016
ceasare:

Greetings bro,
I don't really fair well with groupies tins
When it comes to matter like this.we ve
Tried it once it never worked because some
Ass lickers were snitching plans back
To lagtech n co thinking they will get
There goods or money back! Now they know
Better.best I can do is if I hv any info will
Pass it round.like d 1 I stated up abt
Taiwo.the best way about this is to petition
EFCC or SFU @ ikoyi and get things rolling
But I doubt if people will to come out with
Their deposit slip and email print out and
Trails of this business deals with femi(lagtech)
And most importantly the zeal to push d case to
A logical conclusion.
Check car section and see matured minds how
They deal with car scam issues not here where
Children that can speak Webster dictionary English
With their Phd reign supreme!
Ok bro I understand. Help us in a way that would also be convenient for you. I don't get why anyone would snitch, as it makes no sense. Anyways they say common sense is not common.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 11:57am On May 22, 2016
goldtooth:

Ok bro I understand. Help us in a way that would also be convenient for you. I don't get why anyone would snitch, as it makes no sense. Anyways they say common sense is not common.

That's how human beings are programmed some "straight", some "psycopants" !
Go to taiwo's house talk to his folks , show them evidence u paid into his acct
Tell them abt Femi Abodunrin and see if u gt some response from lagtech.
The last time I spoke wIth jimmy he said lagtech is sick(story 4d Gods)
I wonder if he is going to be sick 4 almost a year he has left d thread unattended to.
.....his tactics is after a while they will 4 gt And move on! Not me sha....

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 12:53pm On May 22, 2016
ceasare:

Run e cant hide!!!
Welcome back.
I'll be posting pictures of Taiwo's father's house to the forum for anyone that wants to storm the building. They occupy the first floor of the one store building of the address given above by Ceasare.
Welcome back Bro.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by iykmora(m): 1:09pm On May 22, 2016
now this is s/thing...i am certain d 'SICK' lagtech views this thread either as a guest, or with another acc...bloody scamtwag, he's gonna get what's coming to him!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.