Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Ghana At The World Cup Semi Finals!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana At The World Cup Semi Finals!!! (1035 Views)

Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 / Stephen Appiah – I Am Ready To Serve Ghana At Every Position / Eagles Next Target : World Cup Semi-Final? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana At The World Cup Semi Finals!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
Jerome Boateng for germany is Ghanaian

Memphis DEpay for Holland is Ghanaian

Ghana is not out after all

Ghana's Marcel Dessaily actually won the world cup in 1998 with France

a 'small' nation like Ghana has also contributed players for top european teams like italy(ballotelli) and england (Dani welbeck)

Ghana...indeed the home of soccer kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ghana At The World Cup Semi Finals!!! by OohMpa: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
This one was obviously fed milk directly from the cow's udder

5 Likes

Re: Ghana At The World Cup Semi Finals!!! by derrick333(m): 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
bin gbagbo:

a 'small' nation like Ghana has also contributed players for top european teams like italy(ballotelli) and england (Dani welbeck)

woww so Ghana won 1998 wordcup?? Gud !baloteli,Dani welbak Memphis n boaten ,c. Squad ,atlist wit dis squad una go win anoda wordcup,n prince boaten will b like,asumin I'd knowN ,wud v join my broo in Germany o
Re: Ghana At The World Cup Semi Finals!!! by Theben(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
LIONEL MESSI is a Ghanaian
NEYMAR is a Ghanaian
ARJEN ROBEN is a Ghanaian
VAN PERSIE is a Ghanaian
NETHERLANDS is Ghana
ARGENTINA is Ghana
BRAZIL is GHANA
GERMANY is Ghana
OBAMA is a Ghanaian

infact ghana has already won the world cup irrespective of the "sub country in Ghana" that eventually wins it.

Ghana is already ruling the world.

5 Likes

Re: Ghana At The World Cup Semi Finals!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
Theben: LIONEL MESSI is a Ghanaian
NEYMAR is a Ghanaian
ARJEN ROBEN is a Ghanaian
VAN PERSIE is a Ghanaian
NETHERLANDS is Ghana
ARGENTINA is Ghana
BRAZIL is GHANA
GERMANY is Ghana
OBAMA is a Ghanaian

infact ghana has already won the world cup irrespective of the "sub country in Ghana" that eventually wins it.

Ghana is already ruling the world.

badbelle

1 Like

Re: Ghana At The World Cup Semi Finals!!! by obi4eze(m): 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana At The World Cup Semi Finals!!! by Syenite(m): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
Who released this Yaba left patient.? angry
Re: Ghana At The World Cup Semi Finals!!! by jotey(m): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
bin gbagbo:

you no get work no lie? grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana At The World Cup Semi Finals!!! by Theben(m): 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
bin gbagbo:

badbelle
Good belle tongue
Re: Ghana At The World Cup Semi Finals!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:28am On Jul 06, 2014
Theben:
Good belle tongue

theben...no offense.... how is your NFF president?..i mean maiGARI? grin
Re: Ghana At The World Cup Semi Finals!!! by Theben(m): 7:33am On Jul 06, 2014
bin gbagbo:

theben...no offense.... how is your NFF president?..i mean maiGARI? grin
i met a Ghanaian in a bus enroute to kano from Lagos. The guy black en, i though he was you cos he was nairalanding. He succeeded in hiding his nl handle from me sha.

1 Like

Re: Ghana At The World Cup Semi Finals!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:08am On Jul 06, 2014
Theben:
i met a Ghanaian in a bus enroute to kano from Lagos. The guy black en, i though he was you cos he was nairalanding. He succeeded in hiding his nl handle from me sha.

and you think it's shameful to be black?? it's God you are mocking....be careful

1 Like

Re: Ghana At The World Cup Semi Finals!!! by Theben(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2014
bin gbagbo:

and you think it's shameful to be black?? it's God you are mocking....be careful
I wasn't mocking anyone but describing a Ghanaian whose look is what i envisioned you to have.
Re: Ghana At The World Cup Semi Finals!!! by lexyman(m): 8:35am On Jul 06, 2014
This is self -consolation ...success has So many brothers .
Re: Ghana At The World Cup Semi Finals!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2014
Theben:
I wasn't mocking anyone but describing a Ghanaian whose look is what i envisioned you to have.

by the way are u white?

u guys should quit this inferiority complex of not been proud of your black skin colour
i love my blackness....and will never bleach ......keep bleaching cool

1 Like

Re: Ghana At The World Cup Semi Finals!!! by Theben(m): 9:17am On Jul 06, 2014
bin gbagbo:

by the way are u white?

u guys should quit this inferiority complex of not been proud of your black skin colour
i love my blackness....and will never bleach ......keep bleaching cool
That Ghanaian guy i met in the bus is black(colour), while yours truly is black/dark (complexion). There is huge difference between these two. If that guy should put on a black cloth, you would think he's naked.
Re: Ghana At The World Cup Semi Finals!!! by RoyalPearl(f): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
Theben:
That Ghanaian guy i met in the bus is black(colour), while yours truly is black/dark (complexion). There is huge difference between these two. If that guy should put on a black cloth, you would think he's naked.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ghana At The World Cup Semi Finals!!! by Theben(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
Royal^^Pearl^^:
undecided
sweetheart what is the matter?
Re: Ghana At The World Cup Semi Finals!!! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
Theben:

lol Bin is actually very dark when I saw his pics.
He is a full epitome of a characteristic Ghanian. If he was to disguise on a night mission, he doesnt need a black suit. He should go naked. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghana At The World Cup Semi Finals!!! by dammymighty(m): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
pogba should also be Ghanaian
Re: Ghana At The World Cup Semi Finals!!! by chinex276(m): 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
Slavery at its peak. Tufiakwa
Re: Ghana At The World Cup Semi Finals!!! by jieta: 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
who is GHANA
Re: Ghana At The World Cup Semi Finals!!! by OXYGEN01: 12:30am On Jul 07, 2014

1 Like

Re: Ghana At The World Cup Semi Finals!!! by OXYGEN01: 12:44am On Jul 07, 2014

1 Like

Re: Ghana At The World Cup Semi Finals!!! by OXYGEN01: 12:47am On Jul 07, 2014

1 Like

Re: Ghana At The World Cup Semi Finals!!! by Ashantiking: 12:26am On Jul 12, 2014
bingbagbo:

Bin, what kind of nonsense is this. Non of those guys are Ghanaians. They are Ghanaian descent. There is no difference between those guys and african Americans and other black diaspora except that can pinpoint their exact country of origin. You gonna give these Eba eaters ammo to shoot us.
Re: Ghana At The World Cup Semi Finals!!! by naijanoni(m): 6:18am On Jul 12, 2014
Ashantiking:

Bin, what kind of nonsense is this. Non of those guys are Ghanaians. They are Ghanaian descent. There is no difference between those guys and african Americans and other black diaspora except that can pinpoint their exact country of origin. You gonna give these Eba eaters ammo to shoot us.
You get brain.Actually bin is looking for ways to console himself after ghana's terrible showing at d world cup.
Before d world cup,Bin boasted ghana would top their group and reach d semi-finals.
But d exact opposite happened.

(1) (Reply)

Brazil 2014 Final Named As Popes Cup.(benedict XVI Vs Francis I) / Four Falconets Gets Call Up To Super Falcons Squad For AWC / 10 Footballers Who Let Everyone Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.