Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,087 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:39 AM

Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone (8674 Views)

Poll: Super Eagles Vs Sierra Leone: Who's Gonna Win?

Super Eagles: 94% (95 votes)
Sierra Leone: 2% (3 votes)
Draw: 2% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Port Harcourt To Host Sierra Leone Vs Cote D’ivoire AFCON Qualifier / Nigeria Vs Sierra Leone On Wednesday 9th February @ 7pm Nig Time / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Versus Crannes Of Uganda: 1-0! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by mukina2: 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2008
grin cheesy grin

Its the fnal day of group matches across Africa for the 2010 World cup and for the next Edition of the ANC.

Nigeria Take on Sierra Leone grin this Saturday 11th October at 3pm in Abuja

Nigeria won the first leg in Freetown 1-0 dying minutes goal angry tongue

Nigeria Has already qualified for the next round tongue
I am  not adding a poll grin

may my darling Leone Stars win . . cool

Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by SamMilla1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2008
For where, we are collecting all the points.

WE ARE SIMPLY SENDING MESSAGE TO THE EUROPEANS AND THE SOUTH AMERICANS .
THEY SHOULD BEWARE OF THE EAGLES AT THE WORLD CUP.
THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE TINY LEONE STARS.
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2008
Lol! we are winning na!

Serria L is too small for us
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2008
mukina2:

grin cheesy grin

Its the fnal day of group matches across Africa for the 2010 World cup and for the next Edition of the ANC.

Nigeria Take on Sierra leone grin at 3pm in Abuja[i] i may be wrong[/i] tongue

Nigeria won the first leg in Freetown 1-0 dying minutes goals angry tongue

Nigeria Has already qualified for the next round tongue
I am not adding a poll grin

may my darling Leone Stars win . . cool

Fantasy Lol!

Thats a Prayer already REJECTED1 grin
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by stanloski(m): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2008
Abegiiiiiii we are thinking of next round of the qualifiers! but i don't think our team is good enough to win WC (fat dream) as it currently stands
we overrate this team and coach.
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by toshmann(m): 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2008
abeg make we draw jare, for the sake of my muki kiss
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by olaremint(m): 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2008
why are you people bothered if nigeria wins or losses, as for me if the blues dont win a match, i dont eat, i don't care if nigeria wins or loses.
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by mukina2: 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2008
SAM MILLA:

For where, we are collecting all the points.

WE ARE SIMPLY SENDING MESSAGE TO THE EUROPEANS AND THE SOUTH AMERICANS .
THEY SHOULD BEWARE OF THE EAGLES AT THE WORLD CUP.
THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE TINY LEONE STARS.

There are no more minnows in Afican Football o cool tongue

mdsocks:

Lol! we are winning na!

Serria L is too small for us

Please where is Serria L? grin

mdsocks:

Fantasy Lol!

Thats a Prayer already REJECTED1 grin
lets wait and see . Saturday is almost here na cool

toshmann:

abeg make we lose jare, for the sake of my muki kiss
kiss kiss kiss grin
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by davidylan4(m): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2008
the game is in Abuja? End of the day for those miniature squirrels from Sierra Leone.
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by mukina2: 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2008
davidylan*:

the game is in Abuja? End of the day for those miniature squirrels in Nigeria.

cool
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by jcobi: 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2008
S/leon is no treat to naija boys
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by Torpedo: 12:16am On Oct 08, 2008
stop the fantasy and get yourself into the reality of today. 4 goals should do it. you guys football suck. learn from the masters.
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by Robotnik: 1:34am On Oct 08, 2008
olaremint:

why are you people bothered if nigeria wins or losses, as for me if the blues don't win a match, i don't eat, i don't care if nigeria wins or loses.

Another unpatriotic Nigerian, (that is if he his one) we are talking about Super Eagles, he his talking about Chelsea, I wonder if they know you.
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 08, 2008
Robotnik:

Another unpatriotic Nigerian, (that is if he his one) we are talking about Super Eagles, he his talking about Chelsea, I wonder if they know you.

i tire o angry angry
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 08, 2008
Another 2-0 win for Eagles.
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by delegiwa(m): 8:24am On Oct 08, 2008
Do we even need to talk about the match at all? No be my Super Chikens sorry Eagles? No be for Abuja dem go play am? No be for Saturday? The scores: Count de whole of your left fingers grin grin tongue
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 08, 2008
delegiwa:

Do we even need to talk about the match at all? No be my Super Chikens sorry Eagles? No be for Abuja them go play am? No be for Saturday? The scores: Count de whole of your left fingers grin grin tongue
5 goals? This goal-shy Eagles? When last did Eagles score 3 goals in a match? Ok, they beat Zimbabwe and Algeria 5-2 and 5-1 respectively in 2005, when the WC hope had already been dashed.
In the last three years I can't recall a match Eagles score 3 goals, not to talk of 5 goals. It's been 1-0, 2-1,1-1,2-0 even against Equitorial Guinea, Niger, Benin, Lesotho etc. Yet we parade the 2nd most star-studded attack in Africa(after CIV).CIV's attack recorded more than 15 goals enroute ANC 2008, spanking opponents 5-0, 3-0 etc. Too bad.
When will Nigeria return to attacking football pls?

Hmmmnnn, Nigeria-S/Leone? Another unconvincing 2-0 win.
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by bronxe007(m): 9:41am On Oct 08, 2008
I have faith that we gonna win,
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by opiolo: 10:02am On Oct 08, 2008
we will certainly win the match cos sierra L up to the task. UP 9JA
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by Wolenice(m): 10:17am On Oct 08, 2008
I can comfortably predict that the match will end 3:1. In favour of Naija of course! Don't ask me how i come about my prediction. U can ask me around 6pm on Saturday.
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by delegiwa(m): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2008
Wolenice:

I can comfortably predict that the match will end 3:1. In favour of Naija of course! Don't ask me how i come about my prediction. U can ask me around 6pm on Saturday.

So that you go come lie say you get one Crystal Ball inside you house abi? Lai Lai.
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2008
mukina: Please where is SerriaL?

Another planet ! tongue just created by me cheesy

[size=2pt]typo error[/size]
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 08, 2008
bronxe007:

I have faith that we going to win,

Which kain faith, we have already won the match.

As the coach of the eagles am even fielding u-12 kids for the match .

Nigerians don't bother watching the match, Fifa already recorded a win for us.  grin grin
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by favcom(m): 11:01am On Oct 08, 2008
Come see how people are already counting their chicken before they're hatched lipsrsealed
Na ordinary Sierra Leone them fit do shakara for
Agbayas grin
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by Lifeboy2(m): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2008
S/Loen must go and 9ija Must win.

we are looking forward to the day and the year and the season any of the african country will win a world cup, and let the world no that africans are not babies again, at least we have made history in the world guiness book of record.

we won the under 17 world cup, we won the world heavy weight championship, we are one of the oil best producing country. at least wen u are talking about countries in the world both sport, economy, and corruption nigeria is not left out.

so winning this world cup will bring more pride to nigeria and africa.

but the question is after winning this world cup, what impact will it add to our economy, will the rich cont' to bi rich and the poor poorer?

abeg make una talk wink
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by walttt(m): 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2008
Sierra Leone Koo, Leona Sierra ni, undecided
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2008
Sierra Leone wan Die? Nigeria go beat their mama tired na grin
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by talktohenr(m): 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2008
Pl can smone tell me wen the match begins?
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by delegiwa(m): 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2008
Life boy:

S/Loen must go and 9ija Must win.

we are looking forward to the day and the year and the season any of the african country will win a world cup, and let the world no that africans are not babies again, at least we have made history in the world guiness book of record.

we won the under 17 world cup, we won the world heavy weight championship, we are one of the oil best producing country. at least when u are talking about countries in the world both sport, economy, and corruption nigeria is not left out.

so winning this world cup will bring more pride to nigeria and africa.

but the question is after winning this world cup,[b] what impact will it add to our economy, will the rich cont' to bi rich and the poor poorer?[/b]
abeg make una talk wink

Bros Life Boy,  every discussion on this thread must not be about our economy or the rich getting richer and the poor drinking garri.  We are talking about SA2010 qualification match between Nigeria and Sierra Leone which Nigeria has already won by 5 to nothing.

BTW, all the countries wey been dey talk about economy this or that where dem dey now? Abegi make we talk about our darling Super Chikens sorry Eagles jare.
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by zukkymike(m): 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2008
Except some suprises, i smell it.
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by princekevo(m): 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2008
Well there is nothing worry about as concerns the match against sirraleon.you people should not forget tht they are our youger brothers.So we would jst teach the few lesons in football the treat them well after the match.maybe host them for a party to console them, lol.
Re: Nigeria Versus Sierra Leone by md4real(m): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2008
even if nigeria should use a third string team, the boys will syill win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

WAFU Tourney: Flying Eagles Edge Côte D’ivoire In Semi-Finals, Seal U20 Ticket / Ghanian Footballer Sulley Muntari Spotted With His Lamborghini Gallardo / 95% Of Super Eagles Players Are Igbos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.