Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men (34454 Views)

What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com / What Can Make A Happily Married Woman Sleep With Another Man? / The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by claremont(m): 6:59am On Jul 06, 2014
Law prince:

Don't derail. The thread here is more about the morality of the act, and stop quoting some feminist theories.
From my moral perspective, Only a moral bankrupt person hugs an opposite sex who isn't a relation, Coz hugging is a form of intimacy. What happens to a respectful handshake? The world has really gone skoin skoin... Abnormalities now norms.
Really?! You really need to travel the world.

6 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by hassymo5(m): 7:03am On Jul 06, 2014
I have nothing to say,, but this picture have spoken...

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by greatgod2012(f): 7:03am On Jul 06, 2014
Law prince:

Don't derail. The thread here is more about the morality of the act, and stop quoting some feminist theories.
From my moral perspective, Only a moral bankrupt person hugs an opposite sex who isn't a relation, Coz hugging is a form of intimacy. What happens to a respectful handshake? The world has really gone skoin skoin... Abnormalities now norms.

unfortunately, many of you don't really know how an insecured people behaves, even an handshake is a threat to an insecured man/woman.

5 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by haulagehandlers(m): 7:03am On Jul 06, 2014
greatgod2012:

talk about your own!

As for him, he is matured and secured!
Thank the gods for your marriage,but i beg to differ on that your line of reasoning.
I would rather state cultural difference as the issue with some as insecurity,I have been married for 16 years and my wife has not hugged a man in my present not that i asked her not to but she has been brought up in a home where such are frowned at,so its not in our ways to do such. Insecurity ko immaturity ni.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 06, 2014
...I don't dig hugging women because of their boobs touching me nor do I like guys handshaking me because of dirts...
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by vicchi12(f): 7:04am On Jul 06, 2014
claremont:
Really?! You really need to travel the world.
Seriously! These people have been in their comfort zone. Don't think they been outside their father's balcony. Very sad. It's really important to be well-travelled. Jeez! The ignorance and self righteousness just makes me sick to my stomach. Like I can't believe these are my people .... Just can't

2 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by dre11(m): 7:05am On Jul 06, 2014
A side hug would be good......
Its depends on individual she is hugging and her....

I will not use jealousy to kill mah self
life is too short to start having such reasoning... Maybe that why alot die from heart-attack.
We would have talk this over and over and she will no that the best i can allow her is side hug

QED

1 Like

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by friendl: 7:10am On Jul 06, 2014
I don't see the reason why l should hug another person's wife,at least greeting do OK,funny enough l don't even hug my senior sisters
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by sanandreas(m): 7:14am On Jul 06, 2014
It is not wrong. Its just that our minds are filthy.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Copiousworld: 7:21am On Jul 06, 2014
greatgod2012: An insecured man is is an insecured man, they find questions for every of your action, e.g ....why did you greet him too much?.....how did you know his house?....what were you two discussing?........how did he know your name and did you know his?.......why did the greeting get long like that?...........i saw your looks when you were exchanging greeting, why was he looking at you like that and why did you smile when he was looking at you........why did you hug him?.......why did you give him our address?.........who was there when you two were discussing?...........how did you meet him?....... and all other naughty and brainless questions.
They are very dangerous to get along with.....so because i'm married now, i can't hug my male friends, who automatically becomes my hubby's friends once we are pronounced husband and wife, i can't hug my brothers, my colleagues, na wa, thank you Lord for the type of my hubby.
Some women are in prison thinking they are in marriage......ish....each to his own o.......if your man says you should not hug even your mum, please, do not o.
Abegi!

I am sure you will ask your husband, why did you come home late? Why have you refused to eat my food? Whose lipsticks is on your shirt? Why is there a lady's wrist watch in your pocket? Who sent this love txt msg to u ....right? Questions are asked because you are interested in the subject matter and need answers, clarifications , security and assurance. There is no harm asking any of the above questions if the situation seems suspicious. A man who does not sometimes observe or ask questions is probably swimming in a pool of fun and fantasy outside because no one cares to ask or check on him too. We can't be too confident after-all we are all humans.

15 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Cecediva(f): 7:22am On Jul 06, 2014
A married woman hugging someone apart 4rm her immediate relations is totally wrong and unacceptbale.

12 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2014
It is wrong!!!!!! Even singles!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by biafransoul: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2014
Hug another man's wife? Oh Lord, lead us not into temptation. Thank God, I have my wife and kids to hug anytime

2 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by flyca: 7:29am On Jul 06, 2014
greatgod2012:

talk about your own!

As for him, he is matured and secured!

Madam, this is not "my husband" thread.
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by greatgod2012(f): 7:30am On Jul 06, 2014
haulagehandlers:
Thank the gods for your marriage,but i beg to differ on that your line of reasoning.
I would rather state cultural difference as the issue with some as insecurity,I have been married for 16 years and my wife has not hugged a man in my present not that i asked her not to but she has been brought up in a home where such are frowned at,so its not in our ways to do such. Insecurity ko immaturity ni.

see my brother, i thank God for you own marriage too, i've also been married for a decade now, i can't really remember if i have hugged any man in my hubby's presence since we got married, but all i'm saying is that, in a civilised country, no one should tell his spouse not to greet anyone the way he/she deem fit if that security and trust is there.......when you see a person asking ridiculous questions just because his/her spouse is greeting an oppsite sex by hugging or handshaking, it means such a person is not secured in his/her marriage and yes, does not trust his/her partner, that is my stand on this issue.
Unfortunately, it's the men on this forum that are carrying the matter on the head, whereas, i believe it is the women that are more insecured.
Well, well, well,.........as i have said earlier, each to his/her own.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Truckpusher(m): 7:35am On Jul 06, 2014
greatgod2012:

which truth, if i may ask?
Is it the truth you don't know anything about that you're saying?
unfortunately, you don't know me too well, i know what you're up to, a hot argument with you No way! I'm above that, i don't get involved in online and even offline arguement or face-off, if that is how you think or believe it is.......goodluck with your opinion.
Thank you.
Lmao grin.
You must be so butthurt, sweetheart cheesy
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Mettal: 7:35am On Jul 06, 2014
cbrass: Why hug in the first place Isn't greetings enough? Make my wife no try that one with me o...else na Cossy I go go hug sharp sharp
Ewwwh!!, the idea of hugging cossy,.Soooo ultra-penetrating. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by greatgod2012(f): 7:38am On Jul 06, 2014
sanandreas: It is not wrong. Its just that our minds are filthy.

thanks for this. May God bless you for this truth.
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Decryptor(m): 7:39am On Jul 06, 2014
abdulkeks: Islamically, u can't touch a woman that s not ur wife or relation not to talk of a married woman hugging a guy, haram

Abeg, stop bring your religion into this! Blah blah blah! but yet, your women (including married ones) act like whores when no one is looking

5 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by dickhardener: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2014
flyca:

Madam, easy o. No dey too brag. Every marriage is different. Because he hasn't told you yet, doesn't mean he is OK with it.
thank you. There are some women you don't even bother keeping a watch on. You already know patronage or chyking is almost next to zero.
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Truckpusher(m): 7:48am On Jul 06, 2014
captcochrane:

i like u jare {no homo}

no mind those women, na their husband give them too much space; why'll in this whole wide world my gf {not to talk of my wife} just hug a guy, in my presence, because they're friends, mi ni take e lightly

i'm sure those guys'll be comparing and imagining how soft and succulent each of them will be, awon omo oro
No mind them,the truth is most of these 'if na me I go do like this' women are as quiet as a mouse before their husband ,but online and in the gatherings of their fellow women for their normal dosage of gossip they are all tigers.

If I marry you and you want some fuccking freedom that is alien to us ,then you'll need to trace your way back to your father's house or better still as an independent woman you can live on your own and do as you wish.SIMPLE......No gragra dey inside,after all you can never have two captain in one ship, somebody must be in charge and that doesn't mean being in charge in an autocratic manner.
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by xandyE(f): 7:52am On Jul 06, 2014
Leave dat space for d Holy spirit

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Godlovesme13(f): 7:58am On Jul 06, 2014
biafran soul: Hug another man's wife? Oh Lord, lead us not into temptation. Thank God, I have my wife and kids to hug anytime
God blees you
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by dickhardener: 8:02am On Jul 06, 2014
greatgod2012:

unfortunately, many of you don't really know how an insecured people behaves, even an handshake is a threat to an insecured man/woman.
. I am never jealous over women who I don't really love. It isn't insecurity but jealousy. Even God himself is jealous. It is a dangerous trend when your actions are "ignored" by your man. Check well, something is dwindling or perhaps it never was there sustainably.

1 Like

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Truckpusher(m): 8:02am On Jul 06, 2014
sanandreas: It is not wrong. Its just that our minds are filthy.
And don't you think that since our minds are filthy ,that the surest way not to wake up a sleeping demon is step back five by five?

What would hugging somebody's wife add to your CV?

What's wrong with normal pleasantries and greetings?

Must you hug her ,are you a boar constrictor?

Personally I do not play Mr nice towards people's girl friend no matter how close and I also do not want anyone playing Mr nice guy towards my wife or girl friend,there is boundary that must be respected.

There was this lady that works in bank and from what I heard she is a nice and playful person and on this very good day the husband decided to see her around as he was passing through that way only to be greeted with the most offensive of all jokes.Before his very eyes a male banker walked passed his wife and tapped her on the bum and she just reacted as if it was normal and she wasn't aware that her hubby was just from a distance watching the whole scenario though she wasn't cheating but that marriage headed straight for the rocks .because the question was ,what on earth would give the guy that mind to do that? and again has he been doing it ?NO, but that fateful day it was an expensive joke at the wrong time with the wrong guy watching from a distance.

Many men mistook over familiarity for sexual advances and you can never say how your over familiarity can cause a lots of damages especially if your married and this same thing goes for the men too.

15 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by freecocoa(f): 8:15am On Jul 06, 2014
Na wa o, hug sef don turn immoral.

Thank you NL for all these eye openers.

1 Like

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Truckpusher(m): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2014
freecocoa: Na wa o, hug sef don turn immoral.

Thank you NL for all these eye openers.
Must you be hugged? undecided

Your hand dun break abi? tongue

Make una continue with una hugging ,but tell your fellow huggamaniacs to do us a favor and tell us who they are and not all that pretense to have a regular shirt come begin form tiger. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 8:28am On Jul 06, 2014
cbrass: Why hug in the first place Isn't greetings enough? Make my wife no try that one with me o...else na Cossy I go go hug sharp sharp
african mentality. Oyibo wey them don kiss their wives cheeks tire nko?
And we wonder why the whites are always ahead of us

2 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Ologorione1: 8:32am On Jul 06, 2014
Giftedgreen: this is fine
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Dcmg(m): 8:36am On Jul 06, 2014
You know what,women are the most insecure but yet they will always want to prove they av a point when its comes to matters like this.
Its ok for a married woman to hug another man abi?But when your husband gives a mere attention to another lady,they come back to cry foul.Smh.
As for me,i dnt care if you hug anybody or not,but when i do mine and you show Jealousy and start stalking me with stewpid questions,i will just end the relationship there.
Women,they will always want to eat their cake and have it too.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 06, 2014
It all depends on culture and tradition. When in Rome, behave like one.

On other issue, any thing concerning female s exual Part, na so most Nigerian man ears go stand like dog wey see free fvck.

Hug a man? Nooooooo. Abomination
Breastfeed your baby....nooooooo. not good.
Take a piss on the market wall.....noooooo, if you just do, stand like a man and do it.( yet no clean public toilet system)
Yeye people.
Na hugging be the thing that must be debated to show how high moral values we have. mtcheeew sad

3 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Truckpusher(m): 8:42am On Jul 06, 2014
vicchi12:
Seriously! These people have been in their comfort zone. Don't think they been outside their father's balcony. Very sad. It's really important to be well-travelled. Jeez! The ignorance and self righteousness just makes me sick to my stomach. Like I can't believe these are my people .... Just can't
You just sit down there and concluded in your tiny brain that the people that do not buy into your ideology never left their comfort zones......Sometimes you guys are just annoyingly dumb and stupiid. grin......

Delusion of grandeur of the highest order......smh

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children / Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / My Husband Said He Will Raise My Kids To Challenge Me And Be Rude To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.