Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,020 members, 7,803,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men (34438 Views)

What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com / What Can Make A Happily Married Woman Sleep With Another Man? / The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Shyluck(m): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2014
[quote author=irun-obo]WHEN EVER I HUG MEN, MY NIPPPLE STANDS AND I GET wet.Even when U hug a relation?
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 06, 2014
engrtee: Can married men hug
nice question!
Can a married man hug a lady? whether or not in the presence of the wife

1 Like

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by jamace(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2014
Not proper at all. Body no be wood o. grin
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:36am On Jul 06, 2014
What? shocked... And what happens when a married woman hugs a man?

Of course a married woman is very free to hug... she is still a human being... you know!
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 06, 2014
Its nt really nice...a hand shake shuld do except na close relative who is married as well
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 06, 2014
180 degrees hug is ok...but 360 degrees is a No!..
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by andyanders: 11:56am On Jul 06, 2014
Only when u do not have any trust on your wife that you can start thinking negatively over such issues . I dont see anything wrong with that. If you trsut your wife and your wife trust you, I see nothing in doing so unless the man is insecured and is possessive. Remember that what is been discussed here is just hugging and not even kissing and why the man go angry unless he does not trust his wife.Also there are different types of hugging and even kissing.
I trust my wife and do not even give any fvck if any amebo tell me that someone is sleeping with my wife. Some people can destroy a home through issues like this and lie against a woman or man in order to destroy the relationship.I trust my wife.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Mutaino7(m): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
Cecediva: A married woman hugging someone apart 4rm her immediate relations is totally wrong and unacceptbale.
wagbayi ur head dey ur neck... I noticed how pete Edochie patted Ada slim(a journalist) on a back..when asked he said its a proper igbo way of greeting a woman especially 4 titled, married folks.. Am a yoruba man and am yet to see where hugging and pecking is employed in d stead of kneeling, postrating or side hugging(4 married folks of same cadre or calibre).. Show me a stoic yoruba or igbo man or woman kissing or hugging chest to chest with his/her neighbors spouse... Culture varies from zone to zones hence d reason y taboo's are made and also vary.....

1 Like

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
What won't one read on Nairaland undecided, I guess this is reflective of our society at large. People concentrate on the smallest things yet the society is so corrupt. Very soon they will be shouting African values while the reality on ground shows that the society is morally bankrupt. All the married men and women having affairs left, right and centre in Nigeria I'm guessing do so because they hugged people of the opposite sex grin in fact the people who are cheating are the ones who will never hug anyone in the presence of their spouses, if possible sef they'll refuse to shake anyone's hands grin Nigerians=Pharisees

8 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Orikinla(m): 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
There are hugs and there are hugs.

There are three kinds of hugs.

1. The formal greeting hug which is general greeting between people irrespective of age and gender and is only for a minute or less.
2. The romantic friendly hug indicating invitation for friendship or relationship and for more than one minute and generates sensual heat and warmth.
3. The erotic lovers hug for those in relationship or married couples, generates sexual heat and warmth and ends with heavy smooching. Some girls even have orgasms from the erotic hugging.

So if a married woman hugs a man, she should make it a light hug of category 1. Any other kind of hug after the formal greeting hug is more than meets the eye.
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by myspnigeria: 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
its not wrong if its not too intimate
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Mekyno(m): 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
imas: you can try this one, your husband or wife no go vex.
are dee wrestling or about to?
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by nonjebose(m): 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
Titiluvly: 180 degrees hug is ok...but 360 degrees is a No!..
straight line and full circle hug,lol.
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Mutaino7(m): 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
african mentality. Oyibo wey them don kiss their wives cheeks tire nko?
And we wonder why the whites are always ahead of us
abeg make we hear word..abi is it not d same white that nearly crucify will smith for allowing his daughter to take a photograph with a half naked twenty year old friend of hers that's even known to d family.. D outrage was so mush that social security officers had to come visiting for questioning fo 2wks or so... Dats d modern world for u even innocents gesture can land u in trouble...

4 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by pressplay55: 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2014
Truckpusher: Like you rightly said in your last paragraph.....'' each to his own o''......I know women that'll skin their husband alive if they give attention to another woman no matter how innocent it is.At least Obama's wife demonstrated to the whole world how insecure women can be ,but you and your NL warriors will always paint almost any reaction from every man as being insecure but lemme also remind you that some people are plainly jealous and not insecure at all.

Finally, while you're thanking God for your kind of hubby, His fellow men and the neighborhood will always know that you're the man and him the woman. grin
thanks man, u have nailed!
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by HARDUBUY(m): 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
Quranically not allowed.
Biblilcally not allowed
Traditionally allowed
civillization allows
etc
where do they belong.

1 Like

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by kingthreat(m): 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
greatgod2012: An insecured man is is an insecured man, they find questions for every of your action, e.g ....why did you greet him too much?.....how did you know his house?....what were you two discussing?........how did he know your name and did you know his?.......why did the greeting get long like that?...........i saw your looks when you were exchanging greeting, why was he looking at you like that and why did you smile when he was looking at you........why did you hug him?.......why did you give him our address?.........who was there when you two were discussing?...........how did you meet him?....... and all other naughty and brainless questions.
They are very dangerous to get along with.....so because i'm married now, i can't hug my male friends, who automatically becomes my hubby's friends once we are pronounced husband and wife, i can't hug my brothers, my colleagues, na wa, thank you Lord for the type of my hubby.
Some women are in prison thinking they are in marriage......ish....each to his own o.......if your man says you should not hug even your mum, please, do not o.
Abegi!

You're blessed for this statement. Marriage is now a new prison for some women. Reminds me of my ex whose husband made her disband all her male friends. I'm even scared that if I see her, she might even refuse to shake my hand in public.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
@Topic: no its not. What's wrong about it? But if you meant whether or not it is wrong for married women to hug married men, well, not when his wife is there (courtesy) and don't let it linger (precaution). grin

Some husbands can be so jealous that they would kill you with question but if they are the ones hugging the girl, she becomes the girl from work. And some wives, well, I don't blame them sha. But not every hug means 'I wanna snatch your hussie' now. Haba!!

Hian!!! If na me, I won't even bother sef, if he like make he slap her yiansh!! My husby's friends are welcome to his friendly hugs. Na me go still carry am go house.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by kingthreat(m): 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
Cecediva: A married woman hugging someone apart 4rm her immediate relations is totally wrong and unacceptbale.

Yes it is wrong and acceptable according to your very shallow mind.
welcome to civilization, if you like keep living in a sub-urban world

3 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Acidosis(m): 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
It depends on the mindset & motive of both the 'huger' and the 'hugee'.

For instance, hugging an ex would definitely strike some sensations. Infact, any man who hugs a lady and act like "oh, its just an hug, I didn't feel anything" is a liar. Hug is what it is - body contact cool
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Acidosis(m): 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
kingthreat:

Yes it is wrong and acceptable according to your very shallow mind.
welcome to civilization, if you like keep living in a sub-urban world

So when civilisation demands that you walk unclad in the strreet, what will you do?

2 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by loswhite(m): 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
greatgod2012:

talk about your own!

As for him, he is matured and secured!
being matured or secured doesn't stop your partner from cheating undecided afterall na from clap them take dey enter dance btw it depends on who she is hugging...especially if na ex...lol
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by loswhite(m): 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
Truckpusher: Like you rightly said in your last paragraph.....'' each to his own o''......I know women that'll skin their husband alive if they give attention to another woman no matter how innocent it is.At least Obama's wife demonstrated to the whole world how insecure women can be ,but you and your NL warriors will always paint almost any reaction from every man as being insecure but lemme also remind you that some people are plainly jealous and not insecure at all.

Finally, while you're thanking God for your kind of hubby, His fellow men and the neighborhood will always know that you're the man and him the woman. grin
the annoying part is you knw to a certain degree dat your girlfriend is cheating and you accuse you her self she go come say you are insecure undecided smh... Modern day girls
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by daryoor(m): 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
Is wearing bikini at the beach a sin?

europeans kiss casually, males , female,married, engaged. is it a sin?

kids greeting the elderly in america saying 'hi dad' hi granma' are the ill mannered?

its all boils down to cultural relativity.

if u asking if it bothers me if my wife hugs another man. no! cause it doesn't determine her faithfulness.

if u ask what if feel about people bothered by it, i fully understand their nativity . the truth is that your wife will never ever ever ever ever hug the guy that enters the place in front of you.

buy the way all those ultra sensitive females your case is a little different, dont hug not even your pillow
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Missmossy(f): 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
What a question!

2 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by BabaO2: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
greatgod2012: An insecured man is is an insecured man, they find questions for every of your action, e.g ....why did you greet him too much?.....how did you know his house?....what were you two discussing?........how did he know your name and did you know his?.......why did the greeting get long like that?...........i saw your looks when you were exchanging greeting, why was he looking at you like that and why did you smile when he was looking at you........why did you hug him?.......why did you give him our address?.........who was there when you two were discussing?...........how did you meet him?....... and all other naughty and brainless questions.
They are very dangerous to get along with.....so because i'm married now, i can't hug my male friends, who automatically becomes my hubby's friends once we are pronounced husband and wife, i can't hug my brothers, my colleagues, na wa, thank you Lord for the type of my hubby.
Some women are in prison thinking they are in marriage......ish....each to his own o.......if your man says you should not hug even your mum, please, do not o.
Abegi!
see long list of experience...,are u still in the marriage..?
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by kobonaire(m): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
sovpounds: Thank you for confessing the way you feel when you hug women with big "manchester united". i feel the same way too, thats why I like hugging them, married or not. grin
i like that grin grin grin
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by davidif: 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
Law prince:

Don't derail. The thread here is more about the morality of the act, and stop quoting some feminist theories.
From my moral perspective, Only a moral bankrupt person hugs an opposite sex who isn't a relation, Coz hugging is a form of intimacy. What happens to a respectful handshake? The world has really gone skoin skoin... Abnormalities now norms.

Wow! What is more shocking about this post? Is it that someone actually wrote this? Or that it got 60 likes?? Wow!!!

3 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by davidif: 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
Has there ever been a post created that was dumber than this? The stupidity of this post boggles the mind.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by temmym4(m): 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
Abegi!

Sorry sis don't mean to be rude. but who is in control of the house between you and Daddy? from your comment, I bet it is the madam of the house. Pls forgive me.

@OP. Well, it depends on the kind of hug and the person in question. Female friends, families.. that's normal.... In the case Male friends and related, hmmmm. if I can endure my wife hugging every male around just in the name of friends, then very soon I ll start enduring them askin my wife to come and sit on their lapses, then with time I ll also endure male friends givin my wife a friendly kiss and probably smackin her behind. Sebi they are just friends, at the end, my wife will say, I thank God for the kind of hubby I have, he is so understanding. Right?!
This is a thing of reasoning, We are Africans, not oyinbo. when u r married, there are things that doesn't really feel right anymore, God help you when u hug A friend who got married to dynamite as a wife and you do your usual hug in the presence of his dynamite, by the time a Bang sounds right from the rear side of your ear and your gown torn to different sides forming a new style on u, u go hear am with public disgrace. Keep hugging another person's husband. Person wey refuse to learn from his/her own crib, na outside them dey go learn am in a hard way.

There are so many guys out there crying inside and pretending just because u want to make her feel she trusts you. Dem no go fit talk, just because they don't want MUMMY to get upset. Funny. There is nothing so hard in calling your wife and saying "Honey, u know I luv u and I do trust u with all my life, but am not so comfortable with u hugging every male friends, it won't speak well of us u know" if she is the reasonable type, she ll try to reconsider. She is your wife & your best friend, not your boss in the office

2 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by zeb04(f): 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
There is nothing wrong with but if your patner isn't comfortable with it,why not talk it out or just stop it.
We should be considrate of the feeling's of our patner

1 Like

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
davidif:

Wow! What is more shocking about this post? Is it that someone actually wrote this? Or that it got 60 likes?? Wow!!!

Nairaland is that land of absurdities grin just like Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families / Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.