Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men (34431 Views)

What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com / What Can Make A Happily Married Woman Sleep With Another Man? / The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by temmym4(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
shoefreak: @Topic: no its not. What's wrong about it? But if you meant whether or not it is wrong for married women to hug married men, well, not when his wife is there (courtesy) and don't let it linger (precaution). grin .
why not do it when his wife was there when u believe and considered it the right thing to do
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by davidif: 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
tatiana009:

Nairaland is that land of absurdities grin just like Nigeria

It sure looks like it from reading the posts on this thread.
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by yollychika(f): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
Kini big deal undecided
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mutaino7: abeg make we hear word..abi is it not d same white that nearly crucify will smith for allowing his daughter to take a photograph with a half naked twenty year old friend of hers that's even known to d family.. D outrage was so mush that social security officers had to come visiting for questioning fo 2wks or so... Dats d modern world for u even innocents gesture can land u in trouble...
common sense. How does this even connect to the topic. Can you allow a 20yr old 'friend' to enter your daughter's bedroom? For africa here? Epic fail

2 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by kingthreat(m): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
Acidosis:

So when civilisation demands that you walk unclad in the strreet, what will you do?

Your analogy is far from sanity. Get help!
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by gannod(m): 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
Absolutely wrong,no more no less
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
Most annoying thing is that people that are saying it is wrong don't have a tangible reason or a well grounded fact to support it

2 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by boolet: 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
This settles it.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Truckpusher(m): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
loswhite: the annoying part is you knw to a certain degree dat your girlfriend is cheating and you accuse you her self she go come say you are insecure undecided smh... Modern day girls
That's one reason why you should always be one step ahead of them and be on top of your game ,Let them know that they can't fucck around and expect not to pay the price.

Most of these girls are very deadly and woe betides you if you are naive and unassuming.

Have you been with a fling doing nasty things whilst she is on phone with her boy friend ,telling the fool that she has been sleeping all day? undecided

Nowadays girls are cunning,deceitful and Jesus!!! they lie without thinking......But when they lie to crooks like us we always know. wink

My friend do not trust any woman ,I repeat do not trust any woman, just have a normal relationship,do your best and love her , pray for the best and always hope for the worst. grin

3 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Pellyyomit: 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
It depends on d kind of woman one's married. Marriage shd b based on trust otherwise it may cause quarelln always.
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by greatgod2012(f): 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
Truckpusher: That's one reason why you should always be one step ahead of them and be on top of your game ,Let them know that they can't fucck around and expect not to pay the price.

Most of these girls are very deadly and woe betides you if you are naive and unassuming.

Have you been with a fling doing nasty things whilst she is on phone with her boy friend ,telling the fool that she has been sleeping all day? undecided

Nowadays girls are cunning,deceitful and Jesus!!! they lie without thinking......But when they lie to crooks like us we always know. wink

My friend do not trust any woman ,I repeat do not trust any woman, just have a normal relationship,do your best and love her , pray for the best and always hope for the worst. grin

you this man, na wa for you o......so, you still dey for this thread since morning going up and down.....you like arguement sha........anyway, i love your spirit sha...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Truckpusher(m): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
greatgod2012:

you this man, na wa for you o......so, you still dey for this thread since morning going up and down.....you like arguement sha........anyway, i love your spirit sha...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin Lmao.....I wasn't on this thread since morning Infact, I have actually slept for close to 7 hrs.

I do not like argument at ,but I also do not like people stuffing ideologies into my head cheesy

Oya no vex again eh, Ngwanu give me the Hug naa since oga no go mind grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by politicalpastor: 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
Honestly, I see nothing wrong with huging a man or a woman, its just that sometime u might be huging a man or woman that is sick
and start behaving abnormal or trying to get their grove on. Anyway, its advisable for a man not to hug another man wife and vice versa.

bosunjohns: Dear NL members, I need your opinion on this issue. Is it wrong for a married woman to be hugging a man? Whether or not in the presence of her husband? I observed a man today who was really angry at his wife for hugging another man in a social event. Your views are appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Onyiido: 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: Hugging with her hands abi with her thighs .....make i know wia to start dey comment from
Badt boy
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
Because not every woman can think like I do, so I will spare my friend the trouble of a nagging wife over a mere hug. I can't be married to a husband that will think a hug is more than a hug btw. But if he has issues with any of my male friends, i'm sure we'll talk about it and I will (might, maybe) stop then if the reason is good enough for me.

But if it's a wife that I'm close with, then I definitely will.

That's why.
temmym4:
why not do it when his wife was there when u believe and considered it the right thing to do

4 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Sunshinelady(f): 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
Yomieluv: well said. case closed. Thread locked.
. cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Sunshinelady(f): 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
Lawprince:

Don't derail. The thread here is more about the morality of the act, and stop quoting some feminist theories.
From my moral perspective, Only a moral bankrupt person hugs an opposite sex who isn't a relation, Coz hugging is a form of intimacy. What happens to a respectful handshake? The world has really gone skoin skoin... Abnormalities now norms.
. Wat is so derailing abt dis her comment? Na wa wa o

2 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by doofanc: 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
just to be clear, we are talking about breasst to chest hug right?

if so, then for me, unless its a very VERY close relative, in laws, siblings etc, a married man/woman has no business hugging an opposite sex. simple. its only a perverted mind that would harbour such intentions.

1 Like

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by otikpoko(m): 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
And someone will later open a new topic...

"I Am Married, I Hugged Another Man Who Is Not Relative. My Husband Did Not Say Anything.Normally, He Is Supposed To Get Jealous Or Say Something But He Did Not- Is Anything Wrong With Him Or Is He Getting It Somewhere Else? "

Such a lengthy and and... topic angry

Which one we go do wen una no go complain? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by sleekman(m): 12:52am On Jul 07, 2014
Hug get different types O! Intimate hugs, full side hugs and half side hugs. If d person isn't a known family member and na intimate hug that is full body na red flag. I no go talk but alarm go trigger, and homework 2 follow. If I find out its her person 2 dey hug bear everywhere na im be say I go warn am seriously and educate am on hugging styles.
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 07, 2014
Whew! Y'all are just reading meaning to something that is completely harmless. angry

I hug my friends, male or female, married or single. Heck, I give them pecks too. Because It's a form of greeting and no rubbish is inwardly abhorred. grin Yes, you don't go hugging strangers regardless of his status, a nice firm handshake should do but we talking about friends, are we not? undecided Now, you guys just wanna cause tension btw friends.

*hey, if you are reading this, don't mind them. It is when you don't hug them that they would start thinking you had other intentions and that may just cause you a good friend. Well, unless you tell them why and not just withdraw from the usual 'friendly' hug! **rolls eyes** undecided

Well, Y'all are stuck up. Why don't we just start giving ourselves passing nods then, huh? It's more appropriate. undecided

Get your mind outta the gutter!!!!! It's just a flipping hug!!!!!! Eeiissshhh!!!

FYI, that 'relative' may just be the one that's been frying your wife's burger.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by ElFenomeno1: 8:01am On Jul 07, 2014
No. It is not.
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by shady16: 8:08am On Jul 07, 2014
flyca:

Madam, easy o. No dey too brag. Every marriage is different. Because he hasn't told you yet, doesn't mean he is OK with it.

Lawprince:

Don't derail. The thread here is more about the morality of the act, and stop quoting some feminist theories.
From my moral perspective, Only a moral bankrupt person hugs an opposite sex who isn't a relation, Coz hugging is a form of intimacy. What happens to a respectful handshake? The world has really gone skoin skoin... Abnormalities now norms.

Thank you!

Seems she(married woman) hugs every man who comes her way. undecided
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by ireneidiva(f): 11:22am On Jul 07, 2014
HARDUBUY: Quranically not allowed.
Biblilcally not allowed
Traditionally allowed
civillization allows
etc
where do they belong.
What part of the Bible says that?
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Bigsteveg(m): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
Giftedgreen: this is fine

Dis one no even good, eyes contact dey..anything still fit happen
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Godmystrength: 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
Truckpusher: That's one reason why you should always be one step ahead of them and be on top of your game ,Let them know that they can't fucck around and expect not to pay the price.

Most of these boys/men are very deadly and woe betides you if you are naive and unassuming.

Have you been with a fling doing nasty things whilst he is on phone with her girl friend ,telling the fool that he has been sleeping all day? undecided

Nowadays boys/men are cunning,deceitful and Jesus!!! they lie without thinking......But when they lie to crooks like us we always know. wink

My friend do not trust any man ,I repeat do not trust any man, just have a normal relationship,do your best and love him , pray for the best and always hope for the worst. grin
same goes for the men.Not just a woman thing. It is a human thing.

@OP- Nothing wrong with a hug and also many things wrong with it. You know your spouse. You married him/her. You know what he/she wants. So be wise.

If you know you like to hug opposite sex and can't do without it, please DO NOT get married to someone that can't allow it.
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by knowledge4(m): 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
It is WRONG.That is ADULTERY in disguise.
A decent and responsible woman with the fear of God in her would not do such
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by SHOCK7(m): 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
@cococandy]There are different typed of hugs[/quote]
Can u expanciate?
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by cococandy(f): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
A simple hug with arms on the broad of each others backs and Not more than a few seconds is an acceptable form of greeting.

But a lingering hug with arms resting on her waist line or hung around his shoulders for more than 30 seconds is inappropriate.
SHOCK7: @cococandy]There are different typed of hugs
Can u expanciate?
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by SHOCK7(m): 12:00am On Jul 08, 2014
[@cococandy]A simple hug with arms on the broad of each others backs and Not more than a few seconds is an acceptable form of greeting.

But a lingering hug with arms resting on her waist line or hung around his shoulders for more than 30 seconds is inappropriate.
[/quote
C'mmon we talking of a hug here what 'ld be so dangerous even though he puts his hands on her waistline,peps who haven't seen themselves 4 years do it out of shear happyness.it's really 'ur mindset at dat moment,its no BIGGIE!
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by cococandy(f): 12:05am On Jul 08, 2014
It doesn't matter how long they've not seen each other for.
The relationship between them remains what it is.
If you have intimate inclinations towards someone,it shows in how you hold them

But it's no biggie. Goodnight
SHOCK7: [@cococandy]A simple hug with arms on the broad of each others backs and Not more than a few seconds is an acceptable form of greeting.

[/quote
C'mmon we talking of a hug here what 'ld be so dangerous even though he puts his hands on her waistline,peps who haven't seen themselves 4 years do it out of shear happyness.it's really 'ur mindset at dat moment,its no BIGGIE!
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by SHOCK7(m): 1:00am On Jul 08, 2014
[@cococandy]It doesn't matter how long they've not seen each other for.
The relationship between them remains what it is.
If you have intimate inclinations towards someone,it shows in how you hold them

But it's no biggie. Goodnight[/quote]
Likewise u do 've a point,but u don't 've a pic on 'profile wanted 2 see who am arguing with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children / Police Inspector, Michael Timitimi Slumps, Dies During Grandmother’s Burial / Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.