Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men (34440 Views)

What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com / What Can Make A Happily Married Woman Sleep With Another Man? / The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Kanwulia: 3:16am On Jul 08, 2014
Bush men full Naija. . .I SWIA! cheesy
If dis kain wan enter my wahala ehn. . .I GO DISGRACE SHEGEY COMOT FOR IM AZZE!
Nanzenze! angry

Na hug dey cause wahala ni?

BussssssssssssshMEAT!
Antelope-NONSENSE-man.

E NOR SABI WHO DEY BRING THE MONEY WEY I DEY TAKE FEED AM?
Shuooooooooooo. . . ?
The man wan put san-san for my garri?
I go show am PEPPER KE!
Make im try am ke! grin

Both of us go NAY-KED for that public! kiss
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by cococandy(f): 7:02am On Jul 08, 2014
Not necessary smiley
SHOCK7: [@cococandy]It doesn't matter how long they've not seen each other for.
The relationship between them remains what it is.
If you have intimate inclinations towards someone,it shows in how you hold them

But it's no biggie. Goodnight
Likewise u do 've a point,but u don't 've a pic on 'profile wanted 2 see who am arguing with.
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by tpia1: 7:11am On Jul 08, 2014
hug a teddy bear.

lord have mercy.

why would someone be hugging another woman's boyfriend cum husband if anther thing nor dey there.

what type of hug btw.

1 Like

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by tpia1: 7:11am On Jul 08, 2014
later we'll see threads on "can i hug my ex".

hug am nah.

1 Like

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by tpia1: 7:18am On Jul 08, 2014

1 Like

Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by tpia5: 7:23am On Jul 08, 2014
bosunjohns: Dear NL members, I need your opinion on this issue. Is it wrong for a married woman to be hugging a man? Whether or not in the presence of her husband? I observed a man today who was really angry at his wife for hugging another man in a social event. Your views are appreciated. Thanks.

does she hug everybody, or nobody but.
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by SHOCK7(m): 9:31am On Jul 08, 2014
@cococandy]Not necessary smiley[/quote]
angry angry angry
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Rosepelly: 10:54am On Jul 09, 2014
IT ALL DEPEND ON WHO YOU ARE DEALYING WITH,MOTIVE BEHIND ALL OUR ACTIONS MATTER MOST.
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by jackpot(f): 7:52am On Jul 13, 2014
SmellOfMonkey: WHEN EVER I HUG MEN, MY NIPPPLE STANDS AND I GET WET cry cry
classic humour! I feel for your pants! tongue
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by mecuzee(m): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hmmm, I just remembered one scripture

[KJV] 1 Thessalonians 5:26 Greet all the brethren with an holy kiss.
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by tpiah2: 6:29am On Dec 11, 2014
bosunjohns:
Dear NL members, I need your opinion on this issue. Is it wrong for a married woman to be hugging a man? Whether or not in the presence of her husband? I observed a man today who was really angry at his wife for hugging another man in a social event. Your views are appreciated. Thanks.

i guess what he was angry about wasnt necessarily the hug alone but the fact that his wife was excited enough to hug the man.

well, why was she so excited?
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by tpiah2: 6:30am On Dec 11, 2014
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by gwillideo: 9:40am On Jan 07, 2016
When a guy hugs and give a little attention to other girls, their girlfriend will feel bad and talk so much about it and they'll say it's OK. But when a guy complains about they hugging other guys and giving them attention they say the guy is insecure.

Is it wrong for you to complain when your girl doesn't act free with you they way she is with other guys and sometimes people she calls her long time friends in some gathering and sometimes even in the church. she even hug them the way she has never hugged you and when you complain she says she is shy to do it with you?.
Please i need answers so I'll if am wrong to feel bad and also to complain. Thanks
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by gwillideo: 9:48am On Jan 07, 2016
Also she does it with so much excitement. Am asking this question because i feel she should also not complain when i talk to or hug other girls and if she can't treat me that way she is doing it with others all in the name that she is shy with me because she has something with me then she should not also do it with other guys even if she has known them for a long time for fact that we are together now.

If am wrong, i stand to be corrected.
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by tpiah2: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
vicchi12:
Very dumb question, I must say. Hugs are for everyone; married or unmarried. It's silly how people ignore pressing issues, but make irrelevant things like this a big problem. A married woman is just like every other person, she should be able to hug whoever she wants to. Africans and some religious bigots be taking everything personally ...smh. Very hypocritical! Must everything be sexualized?

Folks ignore context because their povs are half baked and their minds are dirty.

Everything is black and white, never grey.

I agree, why are nlers so obsesssed with sex that they see every single thing in a sexual context?

Frrrreeeeaaaakkkkyyyy!
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
Wow who would've thought such a simple question could be dissected for 6+pages undecided
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
I feel its wrong, for me oo
Normally I see it very uncomfortable to a hug a male friend , am not dating. Hand shake is better.. How much when I eventually get married?
Its wrong.. I don't like it... If I were a guy, I wont condone such from my wife.. Simple!
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by tpia1billion: 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
Amelian:
I feel its wrong, for me oo
Normally I see it very uncomfortable to a hug a male friend , am not dating. Hand shake is better.. How much when I eventually get married?
Its wrong.. I don't like it... If I were a guy, I wont condone such from my wife.. Simple!

aunty, why was i banned for pointing out on the thread where you claimed to be married, that you just posted about not being married?

anyway, you say you are not married, and also say you are not a guy, so why are you carrying the matter on your head?

you have the hots for the husband and want to marry him?
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Truckpusher(m): 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nubian113:
Wow who would've thought such a simple question could be dissected for 6+pages undecided
You resurrected this thread.
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
Truckpusher:
You resurrected this thread.

Didn't see how old it was lols you bought me here i I'm sure of it angry
Re: Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men by prey02(f): 9:52am On Jul 11, 2016
cbrass:
Why hug in the first place Isn't greetings enough? Make my wife no try that one with me o...else na Cossy I go go hug sharp sharp

Jealousy, jealousy... grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) / My Husband Said He Will Raise My Kids To Challenge Me And Be Rude To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.