Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! (9617 Views)

Reply To "Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again": My Opinion. / I Need Recomendations For The Best Tablet To Buy. / Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by ckhelvin: 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
To be honest and without any sentiment I think and know apple produces the best tablet ...ipad has dominated the market share of tablet till date even when compare to the cheap android tablet out their..in my opinion the ipad is next to nothing..optimized app and graphics that wows tech dudes like me and believe me it's worth the cash...
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Eghosa1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
ckhelvin: To be honest and without any sentiment I think and know apple produces the best tablet ...ipad has dominated the market share of tablet till date even when compare to the cheap android tablet out their..in my opinion the ipad is next to nothing..optimized app and graphics that wows tech dudes like me and believe me it's worth the cash...

Your points are noted though but for me, the tablet slices anything I throw at it so my views expressed are solely mine. It is the best tablet I think right now in the world. grin grin
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Ymodulus: 7:54am On Jul 15, 2014
Eghosa1:

My man, thanks for the call. Surely a long time. Happy to hear from you once more.
You welcome
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Eghosa1(m): 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
Tablet with keyboard case.

Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Eghosa1(m): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2014
More reviews coming!!!
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Eghosa1(m): 7:22am On Jul 19, 2014
There are no physical buttons on the front of my device, but around the sides there is the standard volume and power buttons as well as the micro-USB port and 3.5mm headphone jack. There’s a microSD card slot which allows me to expand the 16GB of built-in storage that comes with my own. Device is still the best in the world for android tablets to me. grin
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by doeying(m): 10:09am On Aug 11, 2014
Eghosa1:

My man, the Mi-Pad is a massive device o, don't get me wrong. Being a 7.9 inch tablet with a 2048 x 1536 pixel display (Same as the Cube Talk9x) and Tegra K1 quad-core ARM Cortex-A15 processor with 192-core graphics is commendable BUT for me, looking at say three angles, Price being topmost, Quality, and reliability for a market such as Ours, easily I'd go for the Cube Talk 9x. Its unbeatable efficiency and power with 10000mAh of battery gives good cheer. For the processor difference, the MTK8392T octa core processor is as efficient as ever for anything a "regular" person throws at it. Be it gaming, surfing and all, it is very capable. I believe Xiaomi's MiPad is awesome and all but from my perspective and economic outlook, I'd take the cube talk 9x over it.

hello...please how much is the cube talk 9x?..
is it available in Nigeria?
does it support voice calling?..

thanks in advance
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Eghosa1(m): 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
doeying:

hello...please how much is the cube talk 9x?..
is it available in Nigeria?
does it support voice calling?..

thanks in advance

YES to all your questions. Holla at me on 07059589222 for any more info.
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Jpjp: 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
please how many hour or day can this phone serve and do u think is carriable like Techno G9 pad 2 , please just tell me how it is big than d Techno I seriously need this cube but Am afraid of it 9" . please someone should please tell this. Thanks and God bless
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Eghosa1(m): 6:28am On Sep 19, 2014
Jpjp: please how many hour or day can this phone serve and do u think is carriable like Techno G9 pad 2 , please just tell me how it is big than d Techno I seriously need this cube but Am afraid of it 9" . please someone should please tell this. Thanks and God bless

On a full charge, it can take as much as 6-9hours. It is 9.7inches and slim but its not something to be carried majorly about like a 7inch tablet. Tablet is very decent.
Re: Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! by Teedeechian(m): 12:40am On Apr 06, 2015
dreydee:

its called 10.1 because of its 10.1 inch screen! It also has more battery life

Nope cube talk has 10,000 mah lion battery which is better than Samsun's own

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Run Android V4.3 Jelly Bean On Your Android V2.3.6 Without Upgrading / Price For The Gionee M5 Mini Has Finally Been Released / This Malware On Playstore Has Affected Over 3.2 Million Devices.ARE YOU AFFECTED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.