Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:12 PM

Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? (4544 Views)

Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex / Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? / But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by LaurelP(m): 12:13am On Jul 06, 2014
I was once in a live show where some popular Naija artistes where invited to perform. When it was time for Flavour to perform, you needed to see what the girls were doing. Some were jumping and acting as if they saw Jesus, while some were even crying..yes I mean crying as if they lost dia mother.

When Flavour finally removed his shirt, the girls nearly fainted. I remember him bringing out some girls on stage, and u nid to see how dis girls were romancing him... E remain make dem rape am for stage! One girl even knelt down and kissed his manhood!
Dis is just d one I witnessed. Am sure dat most ppl who attend shows and parties wud attest to d silly behavior of most ladies whenever they see celebrities/artistes. I mean its totally uncalled for, some just lose dia heads and forget who they are totally.

And what pains me is dat most of those girls wouldn't even look at such artistes a few years back before they became stars. I for one know where Flavour is coming from and how he used to get abused by girls way back when he was nothing.

Pls ladies shud practise wat they preach

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by dytbabe: 12:17am On Jul 06, 2014
U too goan become a star
Infact add gulder and harp to it
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:20am On Jul 06, 2014
Lol... Don't be pained bro...
They are living their life the best way they know how to... That's just d trend..
There are still some decent girls..
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by LaurelP(m): 12:26am On Jul 06, 2014
LogoDWhiz: Lol... Don't be pained bro...
They are living their life the best way they know how to... That's just d trend..

Yea I knw they're living dia lives
But wud u be happy to see ur sister behaving like dat
Maybe you don't attend shows
Do u know some girls faint during shows?
Do u knw some strip demselves naked?
Some deny dia boyfrends and profess to hook up with d artistes
Dat its dia life doesn't mean we shudnt condemn wat is bad

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by zeb04(f): 12:28am On Jul 06, 2014
Most pple get attracted to stars/celeb but some naija ladies/men have taken it to a different level. their body anyways...they can do whatever they please.
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by vizkiz: 12:29am On Jul 06, 2014
Ok good....so what do you want us to do

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 12:34am On Jul 06, 2014
Bros i know this feeling........its called jealousy

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:38am On Jul 06, 2014
LaurelP:

Yea I knw they're living dia lives
But wud u be happy to see ur sister behaving like dat
Maybe you don't attend shows
Do u know some girls faint during shows?
Do u knw some strip demselves naked?
Some deny dia boyfrends and profess to hook up with d artistes
Dat its dia life doesn't mean we shudnt condemn wat is bad

Yeah. I get your point. I'm not disputing that..
And I've seen many of these happening before.
I guess they are just too happy, and overwhelmed by the moment, the fact that they are they are seeing a celebrity...
I would really be happy if I get to see a star like Messi, but I won't start drooling or acting foolishly..

Also, it deals with maturity, most if those that do such, ain't matured..

And, I don't have a sister. And if I have one, she can never do such...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by LaurelP(m): 12:41am On Jul 06, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: Bros i know this feeling........its called jealousy

Lol
Jealous for wat exactly?
Don't just post anytin online to gain cheap popularity
Would u allow ur sister to do romance an artiste on stage?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by Enegod(m): 12:44am On Jul 06, 2014
who cares!!!! undecided
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by walexGodson(m): 12:46am On Jul 06, 2014
They call dem cheap girls
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by jamesbridget13(f): 4:13am On Jul 06, 2014
My dear; i fear ooo d way some babes go wire when they see stars. Sha na dem sabi. I personally can't bring myself so low. I dey craze!

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 06, 2014
In summary,ladies love successful guys,rather than wasting your time chasing after ladies,work on yourself,and they will come rushing like a kid that sees a candy.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by Badmushazan: 5:56am On Jul 06, 2014
All they need to understand is they can also became star/ celeb. That will attract the interest of people
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by bestcindy(f): 6:45am On Jul 06, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: Bros i know this feeling........its called jealousy
No....nt jealousy bt envy, cos I knw inside his mind he wish to be those artist...
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by Oyetboy(m): 6:56am On Jul 06, 2014
So I'll go with my babe to an event and she faints when sighting one useless celeb like dat? i swear na dat celeb go carry am angry

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by sexylogan(m): 6:59am On Jul 06, 2014
dyt babe: U too goan become a star
Infact add gulder and harp to it
grin grin

Free de guy jooor grin

LaurelP: I was once in a live show where some popular Naija artistes where invited to perform. When it was time for Flavour to perform, you needed to see what the girls were doing. Some were jumping and acting as if they saw Jesus, while some were even crying..yes I mean crying as if they lost dia mother.
When Flavour finally removed his shirt, the girls nearly fainted. I remember him bringing out some girls on stage, and u nid to see how dis girls were romancing him... E remain make dem rape am for stage! One girl even knelt down and kissed his manhood!
Dis is just d one I witnessed. Am sure dat most ppl who attend shows and parties wud attest to d silly behavior of most ladies whenever they see celebrities/artistes. I mean its totally uncalled for, some just lose dia heads and forget who they are totally.
And what pains me is dat most of those girls wouldn't even look at such artistes a few years back before they became stars. I for one know where Flavour is coming from and how he used to get abused by girls way back when he was nothing.
Pls ladies shud practise wat they preach

It's very true. Stardom (and/or money) changes everything
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 06, 2014
your own na small, at least flavour na star.
i remember following one girl around during campus nite show (i met that nite sha) but the babe left me after one guy finish performing to beg him to take her home.
i swear, begging to be a groupie. and the guy's crew were just telling her to stay back (maybe she wasnt sexy enough for them)
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by Tallesty1(m): 7:39am On Jul 06, 2014
jamesbridget13: My dear; i fear ooo d way some babes go wire when they see stars. Sha na dem sabi. I personally can't bring myself so low. I dey craze!
That is celebrity worship my dear and it has eaten deep into the minds of some women, it is not just nigerian gals, some white women faint during Micheal Jackson's show. Many people here, even the women that will condem these ladies worship celebrities in one way or the other without knowing it. They dress, talk, walk, and even treat their partners the way some celebs threat theirs.
Some do boob job, and all kind surgery just to look like her favourite celeb. They are influencing them negatively and I think that is what the entertainment industries are out to do. Christians are into it too. It is just a messed up generation.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by royalnikita(f): 8:07am On Jul 06, 2014
LogoDWhiz: Lol... Don't be pained bro...
Like me. cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by TyTymer(m): 8:14am On Jul 06, 2014
If my babe as much as screams whenever an artiste comes on stage, hmmm she must follow him o. He will be the one to drop her off. Not me. angry Rubbish! I dey there beside you. You still get mind to shout TuFace? I go just waka comot.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:19am On Jul 06, 2014
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2014
royalnikita:
Like me. cheesy

Lol.. Maybe.. But I don't know u so I can't say..
Can I know u?
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by TRADELYN: 8:45am On Jul 06, 2014
grin
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by AfricanApple(f): 9:20am On Jul 06, 2014
bestcindy: No....nt jealousy bt envy, cos I knw inside his mind he wish to be those artist...
does dat mean what those gals are doing is okay?

at post, not only ladies o, even guys do vibrate at d sight of celebs. in as far as i'm concerened, its called i-n-f-e-r-i-o-r-i-t-y complex, they think they can never be stars demselves. shioor i think pple need to be thought to appreciate who and what they are, they should be thought how to keep their pride and have some dignity.

like someone up there said, those kind of gals are simply termed CHEAP
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by royalnikita(f): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol.. Maybe.. But I don't know u so I can't say..
Can I know u?
Well, I knw I cnt do such rubbish.
D tot itself makes me furious y some gals wl be so stupid,jxt lyk an advert on nta abt futbol
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:42am On Jul 06, 2014
royalnikita:
Well, I knw I cnt do such rubbish.
D tot itself makes me furious y some gals wl be so stupid,jxt lyk an advert on nta abt futbol

Lol. Okay..
You haven't answered my question..
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by dagentility(f): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2014
Hahahaha, dont you know der is a hormone responsible for it. Though i am not guilty of it shaa.
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by Chibest4life(m): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2014
Enegod: who cares!!!! undecided
NFCS DOES!!!!!!......lols
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by mencade5(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2014
very true. We have church celebrities, they celebrate song singers and preachers, calling them papa and mama. What the fvck!

Abeg na only jesus be my celebrity ooooo.
Tallesty1:
That is celebrity worship my dear and it has eaten deep into the minds of some women, it is not just nigerian gals, some white women faint during Micheal Jackson's show. Many people here, even the women that will condem these ladies worship celebrities in one way or the other without knowing it. They dress, talk, walk, and even treat their partners the way some celebs threat theirs.
Some do boob job, and all kind surgery just to look like her favourite celeb. They are influencing them negatively and I think that is what the entertainment industries are out to do. Christians are into it too. It is just a messed up generation.
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by mencade5(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2014
royalnikita:
Like me. cheesy
lol...for ur mind. Prove it to me before i kick your behind. tongue
Re: Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? by mencade5(m): 11:46am On Jul 06, 2014
Chibest4life:
NFCS DOES!!!!!!......lols
very true...corpers calling their mates or juniors, G. Papa, G mama, prayooo, nonsense! And these ones were chosen out of sentiments or favoritism.
During nysc i refuse to identify with them oooo, in my ppa, they all tagged me devil because i refuse to follow their hypocritic lifestyle.

The one in charge of their bible study was the one that spoilt my name to the core. But i finally caught in one evening, romancing a particular sister inside the corpers kitchen, rubbing her waists with his two hands, i walked quietly like a criminal into the kitchen to collect plates when i sawhim and the lady, he quickly removed his hands and pretended to be scratching his leg. me. God punish devil.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Guys!!!. Which Parts Of The Female Body That Turn You On The Most? / Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.