Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:08 AM

To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? (28948 Views)

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife / Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by uboma(m): 1:22am On Jul 06, 2014
I recently found out that the wife of my close pal is cheating on him. I do not want to meddle in their affairs but i have this sense of guilt not having told him what i discovered about his wife. If we weren't close, i wouldn't be bothered at all. I am also worried about the negative consequences it will have on their marriage if he gets wind of it.
If i keep mute, what chances are there that she will stop cheating on her husband?

And who knows, he may eventually find out himself in the long run...

What do you suggest please? I will appreciate responses from matured members here.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by pickabeau1: 1:37am On Jul 06, 2014
MYOB

17 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 06, 2014
Do not tell him directly, just give him a clue, or a pointer and let him figure it out by himself, if he's not able to find out on his own, leave him alone, so that "them no go use you settle their differences" grin

33 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 06, 2014
Minda ya business kiss

2 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 06, 2014
Find a way to get an anonymous message to the wife ( don't let ur message fall in wrong hands but that of the wife) detailing her illicit activities and If she failed to desist :

Amerhica wi hia !!

19 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by blaise26abj(m): 1:45am On Jul 06, 2014
Can u tell your friend's wife if your friend strays? Please try not to meddle in their business. When they settle their issues behind closed doors, you will end up being the scape goat.

26 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by zeb04(f): 1:47am On Jul 06, 2014
You wld be dazed when you bear the burnt of your amebo

6 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by pickabeau1: 1:48am On Jul 06, 2014
zeb04: You wld be dazed when you bear the burnt of your amebo

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 3:59am On Jul 06, 2014
And the women are shouting MYOB, don't MYOB. Just imagine yourself in his shoes and what you would do if you would do if you found out he knew your wife was cheating and he didn't tell you.

Imagine you being exposed to all forms of STDs, I find it shocking that the same women that shout heaven and earth when it's a man cheating are now forming MYOB. Talking of double standards angry angry

85 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 4:32am On Jul 06, 2014
Guy,thread softly on that ground,its very complicated. I once did ova sabi,I got burnt,the lady changed the story that I was trying to woo her,she didn't accept,and am been vindictive. since then,I DON'T get myself involved in people's marital affair,or relationship again.once bitten,twice shy.

46 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by ibitomisi: 4:35am On Jul 06, 2014
Difficult, but Simple! You could tell him if you have concrete evidence, Since she's cheating on him, she knew already that she's sending herself out of the marriage, gradually, He'll( The Husband) found out one day. The earlier the better. Who knows you might save his life 'cause SOME women are very desperate. Or rather confide in an Elderly, preferably OLD men!!

2 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 06, 2014
Am in this dilemma
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by greatgod2012(f): 4:42am On Jul 06, 2014
I don't think i can do it but i'm human, you know......who knows, so i can't give a final answer, it depends!
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by 19naia(m): 4:46am On Jul 06, 2014
maybe its not safe to tell him if you are the one she is cheating with...If you are not the one cheating with her, then you must be a true friend and tell him....But you have reservation/ hesitation for a reason, that must be from experience knowing him and concern for greater damage that may result beyond just the cheating itself....Follow your instinct and a true friend would tell even if by anonymous letter sharing the details of the evidence to be explored.... shocked whats the worse could happen if you tell? it cant be worse than risk of STD and HIV if you don't tell..

4 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 06, 2014
My general advice when it comes to cheating, men or women, is this: "You stay out of it unless you are in a situation where you can confront the cheater and make him/her realize that what they're doing is inappropriate." So, go straight to the troublemaker

10 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by WhiZTiM(m): 4:53am On Jul 06, 2014
alutacontinua: Minda ya business kiss
you know, that's why Nigeria is where it is now...
Someone is stealing from your fellow citizen, Minda ya business
someone is planting bomb, Minda ya business
someone is insulting your collective intelligence, Minda ya business...

Haba! Madam... Yes mind your business, but not against what you know will affect collective interests... Wait ohh, what do you even define a friend as?

75 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by dwilliams: 4:54am On Jul 06, 2014
Are u really convinced she is cheating if yes, confront her about it, threaten 2 expose her but try and have a few witness . And if she does not desist lock up, wen d husband discovers atleast you have witnesses that will atleast vouch for you. Or you can can warn her and if she continues tel ur friend tru a 3rd party. But there are some secrets better left unsaid because this *truth* of yours might break that home.

2 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 06, 2014
PICTURES OF THE WIFE'S CHEATING OR WE DONBILIVIT

PEOPLE JUST COME ON HERE WITH FAKE STORIES. OP WHERE ARE THE PICTURES FOR THE PICTURE CREW undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by 1stola: 4:57am On Jul 06, 2014
alutacontinua: Minda ya business kiss
shut up
na so una dey do

22 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by MacLovington(m): 5:01am On Jul 06, 2014
If you have concrete evidence AND he's a dear friend plus you're certain that the lady won't change and may even bring pregnancy from outside then think about letting him know.

But let him discover the evidence by himself, stay out of it.

The woman can claim that you slept with her too or you attempted to (even if just to ruin your friendship) should she be kicked out.

If what you have is only a suspicion without evidence, please MYOB.

Women & men are cheating right, left and centre, nothing new.

FYI: According to statistics 30% of kids don't belong to who they think is their biological dad and rises to 50% among first born kids ("I'm pregnant, we must marry soon" syndrome).

4 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by 1stola: 5:03am On Jul 06, 2014
Anyone I can call a friend must be someone I really like and i see like a brother. If I don't tell him such thing, I feel that I'm also cheating on him.

28 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by tall2ce(m): 5:07am On Jul 06, 2014
No you should not tell.Just mind your business
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by 1stola: 5:10am On Jul 06, 2014
#Yoruba proverb
A woman that can cheat on her husband is capable of killing the man.
Op, do you want your friend dead?

15 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Pavore9: 5:18am On Jul 06, 2014
hmm..
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by zicoraads: 5:27am On Jul 06, 2014
Only if you have concrete proof of the affair should u tell. But if u got nothing to show, then I'll suggest u take the ladies advice and MYOB!

3 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Truckpusher(m): 5:31am On Jul 06, 2014
uboma: I recently found out that the wife of my close pal is cheating on him. I do not want to meddle in their affairs but i have this sense of guilt not having told him what i discovered about his wife. If we weren't close, i wouldn't be bothered at all. I am also worried about the negative consequences it will have on their marriage if he gets wind of it.
If i keep mute, what chances are there that she will stop cheating on her husband?

And who knows, he may eventually find out himself in the long run...

What do you suggest please? I will appreciate responses from matured members here.
Tell him straight and wait for the consequences.

I did it once and ended that ugly union ,the lady swore to watch me beg for my life and I swore to see her age and die in shame ,in fact I cursed her and right now she is on wheel chair. angry

A cheat is a killer ,only waiting for the perfect opportunity to present itself then your friend is gone forever.

14 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Darteyyyy(m): 5:38am On Jul 06, 2014
all these fools shouting MYOB....... senseless retards...... #GodForgiveMe. That's how they'll be planting bomb in your friend's house and you'll be MYOB. God deliver us from fake friends.

26 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by 1stola: 5:38am On Jul 06, 2014
Truckpusher: Tell him straight and wait for the consequences.

I did it once and ended that ugly union ,the lady swore to watch me beg for my life and I swore to see her age and die in shame ,in fact I cursed her and right now she is on wheel chair. angry

A cheat is a killer ,only waiting for the perfect opportunity to present itself then your friend is gone forever.
bro, u no try for dat girl o grin
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Innodon(m): 5:40am On Jul 06, 2014
yeah of course.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by mujiboy(m): 5:42am On Jul 06, 2014
Does the wife knows you know about her cheating? If she does be extra careful, you might just be set-up.. However is your friend and his wife both happy.. As in i mean not like they Quarrel or fight eachother, If they are happy.. You should chill down with your info.. You re in a dangerous Zone anyway..
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by passionate88: 5:43am On Jul 06, 2014
cc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court / Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? / How Much Does An Average Introduction Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.