Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured (5672 Views)

BIBLE Truths:what You Should Know About The Souls In Purgatory / Facts About The Souls Of The Dead. / Where Do Souls of Animals Go??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Weah96: 10:46am On Jul 17, 2014
tdcministry:

If the bible is false( which I know is not) what will be my loses for obeying the words there?

Are you serious? You could enter a number of different Hellfires, beginning with the Muslim one. If the bible is false, it doesn't mean that God doesn't exist. It means that the Jesus God doesn't exist. And then you and the atheist would be in EXACTLY the same place for not believing in the other Gods.
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
[quote author=tdcministry][/quote]

Why Ar u just quoting me without saying anything?

I said I want to join ur ministry how much Does it cost? angry angry angry
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
tdcministry:

If the bible is false( which I know is not) what will be my loses for obeying the words there?

If d Bible is false,as u propose,den u Av a lot to lose because it would mean that there is no Bible hell and no Bible heaven,that means u stand a chance of going to the other 10000 hells of other religion for not believing in their gods.

What do u have to say to that? undecided undecided
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
Weah96:

Are you serious? You could enter a number of different Hellfires, beginning with the Muslim one. If the bible is false, it doesn't mean that God doesn't exist. It means that the Jesus God doesn't exist. And then you and the atheist would be in EXACTLY the same place for not believing in the other Gods.

The Bible teaches Holiness; if I obey the words in it; I am not condemned. And mind you the bible did not speak about Jesus alone, it spoke about God also
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
Dapo777:

If d Bible is false,as u propose,den u Av a lot to lose because it would mean that there is no Bible hell and no Bible heaven,that means u stand a chance of going to the other 10000 hells of other religion for not believing in their gods.

What do u have to say to that? undecided undecided
You need to have a relationship with God; when the Holy spirit dwells in you; you will understand my explanations
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
Dapo777:

Why Ar u just quoting me without saying anything?

I said I want to join ur ministry how much Does it cost? angry angry angry

Joining my ministry require that you pay a price which am not ashame of; the price is living Holy
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
tdcministry:
You need to have a relationship with God; when the Holy spirit dwells in you; you will understand my explanations

Am sorry Which explanation are u talking about? undecided undecided

Do you mean this: "If the bible is false( which I know is not) what will be my loses for obeying the words there?"

To you,is that an explanation? undecided

What are you explaining? That there is no loss for u in obeying the Bible even If it is false?

Is that an explanation to you? undecided

Or a false conclusion? undecided
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
tdcministry:

Joining my ministry require that you pay a price which am not ashame of; the price is living Holy

Does ur ministry need a bank account to live a holy life?
Since living a holy life is the price?

I mean Why do you ask for donation Since the price is to live a holy life? undecided
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
Dapo777:

Am sorry Which explanation are u talking about? undecided undecided

Do you mean this: "If the bible is false( which I know is not) what will be my loses for obeying the words there?"

To you,is that an explanation? undecided

What are you explaining? That there is no loss for u in obeying the Bible even If it is false?

Is that an explanation to you? undecided

Or a false conclusion? undecided

I will like to know your stand; are you against the word of God or the revelation?
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
Dapo777:

I mean Why do you ask for donation Since the price is to live a holy life? undecided

Am not sure you what donation means; you talk as if donation is the price for the service rendered by christians ministries
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
tdcministry:

I will like to know your stand; are you against the word of God or the revelation?

You haven't answered my question,and you are asking for my stand.
How is that relevant to the matter of discussion now? undecided
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Kay17: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
tdcministry:

You wld be following the devil. smiley following the wrong way of life.
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
Kay17:

The devil doesn't teach holiness; get that into you
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Kay17: 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
tdcministry:

The devil doesn't teach holiness; get that into you

There is still the possibility.
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
smiley
Kay17:

There is still the possibility.
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
Kay17:

Holiness is the best way of Life
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
tdcministry:

Are you holy?
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Kay17: 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
tdcministry:

It is a pretentious way to live.
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
Jesus showed you souls in hell? Wasn't your Jesus supposed to save them huh? So much for dying on the fake cross ! Does that sound like a loving dude?

Op needs to see a doctor
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
ifeness: Jesus showed you souls in hell? Wasn't your Jesus supposed to save them huh? So much for dying on the fake cross ! Does that sound like a loving dude?

Op needs to see a doctor

Jesus saves those who wants to be saved; do you want to be be saved?
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
tdcministry:

What will be my profit, if I deceive you. Will you give me money? or will give me any of your properties?
There is reward for those that speak the truth; so that it sets people free from the lies and deceit of the devil

and how do you know the bible is not some fairy tale
if the colonial white people did not introduce christianity to you i wonder whom you'll be worshipping
smh
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Weah96: 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
tdcministry:

Are we not created by him? Did he not see the future before entering his creation laboratory? What I want is of no importance, his will supersedes my wants. Is it not so, according to the authors of the bible?
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
andyallor:

and how do you know the bible is not some fairy tale
if the colonial white people did not introduce christianity to you i wonder whom you'll be worshipping
smh

Thank God for bringing christianity to africa
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Kay17: 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
tdcministry:

That will arise from the assumption that the Bible is true. The idea of the holy spirit in any sense is an assumption that there are indeed holy spirits!

Also you seem to believe that holiness is the only criteria for right living. But you must define holiness without hinging it on the Bible
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by nora544: 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dapo777:

I know that you can live a good life that is what you want and what did it mean to live a holy life you never answer this question.
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
nora544:

I know that you can live a good life that is what you want and what did it mean to live a holy life you never answer this question.

I believe it's human instinct to live a good life without necessarily having the fear of hell. I don't believe we have to be scared in order to do good,atheist are not bad people that is what they should realise but the bad people are usually the most religious.
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by nora544: 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dapo777:

I believe it's human instinct to live a good life without necessarily having the fear of hell. I don't believe we have to be scared in order to do good,atheist are not bad people that is what they should realise but the bad people are usually the most religious.

Yeah you are so tru, I know from one woman she wrote on her facebook page she is godfearing but when you know her she has a heart of stone but she will write to every word from a pastor amen an d all what she is writing is about God, that is the double standart of many christians in nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
tdcministry:

Do you feed a baby because it wants to be fed. You will feed him regardless! Your Jesus doesnt seem to be that intelligent.
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
Dapo777:

Every message concerning hell is not meant to scare you; it is just a message of Truth
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
ifeness:

Do you feed a baby because it wants to be fed. You will feed him regardless! Your Jesus doesnt seem to be that intelligent.

Jesus himself will deal with you not me
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
Dapo777:

Living a good life is not enough, God wants a holy living
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 7:06am On Jul 21, 2014
Kay17:

That will arise from the assumption that the Bible is true. The idea of the holy spirit in any sense is an assumption that there are indeed holy spirits!

Also you seem to believe that holiness is the only criteria for right living. But you must define holiness without hinging it on the Bible

Holiness is the act of living a life free from sin; all of the sins in the world
Are all seen as morally wrong; that is why God is real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Jesus Is Called The Son Of God, Do You Think That Makes Him God? / COZA : What To Know And Questions To Ask / Let's Be Honest, Who Has Ever Experienced A Miracle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.