Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc - Technology Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc (33468 Views)

CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by Fiilosofer(m): 12:02am On Oct 26, 2014
I've ordered for a 64gig mcard from Klens... I'll update this thread when he delivers.. I trust he will
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by klens(m): 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
ChokolateBoss:
Good day Klens. Can u order for tablets on ebay?
On ebay, the location of the tablets is China.
Pls give me a reply
yes I can
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by augster(m): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2014
Oga klens, abeg can u order doogee dg310 for me?? If yes, how much plus shipping fee to Ibadan?
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by klens(m): 7:07am On Oct 28, 2014
augster:
Oga klens, abeg can u order doogee dg310 for me?? If yes, how much plus shipping fee to Ibadan?
PRICE is #22,500 including DHL shipping fee to Ibadan.
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by ojstyles: 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
klens:
you could just keep silence if you don't want to buy, next word outta your mouth is scam, thats the highest level of your mentality, is obvious you don't know anything about online transactions, i should bring 1k memory card to your house, na 1k I wan take scam you? What an insult.
mr klens is a legit busineSs man,I stay in edo state and we did a deal of 50 thousand naira and he delivered please don't start spoiling his business
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by ojstyles: 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
An to those thinking this young man is a fraud,well his not,I can give you my online details to come hold me responsible just to tell you how legit he is,we did a deal,he delivered,its not a deal dats just worth little money,I entrusted my money in his care and he told me not to worry his not fraud,I trusted him and he delivered,@ MR Klens I am still enjoying the tab u sent I appreciate doing business with you,God bless you big big
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by klens(m): 8:54am On Oct 29, 2014
augster:
If you need it delivered after two weeks, price will be below 20k, thanks.
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by klens(m): 8:55am On Oct 29, 2014
ojstyles:
An to those thinking this young man is a fraud,well his not,I can give you my online details to come hold me responsible just to tell you how legit he is,we did a deal,he delivered,its not a deal dats just worth little money,I entrusted my money in his care and he told me not to worry his not fraud,I trusted him and he delivered,@ MR Klens I am still enjoying the tab u sent I appreciate doing business with you,God bless you big big
thanks Boss, he never understood online transactions, that was his first time of stumbling on my thread.
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by klens(m): 9:00am On Oct 29, 2014
There's one guy that ordered for 64GB class 10 memory card, apart from the customer from Ilorin, please resend me your address, city, phone number, full name to O81O813192O, i can't find it in my Phone data. The seller asked me to update your address . My phone database was flashed so I lost all my Datas
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by samdean(m): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2014
oga Klens I need ur reply pls that solar power bank I need it sent u massage on WhatsApp waiting ur reply
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by klens(m): 11:57am On Oct 30, 2014
samdean:
oga Klens I need ur reply pls that solar power bank I need it sent u massage on WhatsApp waiting ur reply
I'm looking into it, just searching for a reliable one
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by Neyoalao(m): 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
Good day sir! Please how much is cubetalk 9x 16gb or 32gb and telecast air x98 16gb or 32gb to ibadan and what are the accessories that comes with it?
Thanks
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by samdean(m): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
klens:
I'm looking into it, just searching for a reliable one

still waiting
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by klens(m): 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
Neyoalao:
Good day sir! Please how much is cubetalk 9x 16gb or 32gb and telecast air x98 16gb or 32gb to ibadan and what are the accessories that comes with it?
Thanks
I will give you full details by tomorrow Boss, I have been seriously sick. By his grace I will recover fully tomorrow, thanks Boss.
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by Neyoalao(m): 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
klens:
I will give you full details by tomorrow Boss, I have been seriously sick. By his grace I will recover fully tomorrow, thanks Boss.
Get well soon sir!
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by klens(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hi my wonderful customers, i
Those pending order I have will be treated from tomorrow, i have been seriously sick since three days now, recovering small small in full force, thanks for your patience, i really appreciate you all, happy New month.
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by angelo1536: 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
just got my sardines bluetooth speaker from klem 2 days ago..was fress shippin.got it frm my post office in ota ogun.tanx man..de speaker is in gud condition..his a gud nd patience guy..
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by klens(m): 7:36am On Nov 03, 2014
Neyoalao:
Thanks
for cube talk 9x 32GB ,2GB RAM with leather case, OTG cable, pen, headphones, USB, charger etc is #47,000.
For Talk 9x 16GB, 2GB RAM same accessories with 32GB price is #40000 .all expenses includes DHL express fee to Ibadan. Let me get telecast air quotation for you
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by samdean(m): 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
just ordered for solar power bank and a 8gig of memory card from klens.can't wait to have them
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by Proseoca: 7:59am On Nov 05, 2014
klens:
for cube talk 9x 32GB ,2GB RAM with leather case, OTG cable, pen, headphones, USB, charger etc is #47,000.
For Talk 9x 16GB, 2GB RAM same accessories with 32GB price is #40000 .all expenses includes DHL express fee to Ibadan. Let me get telecast air quotation for you

Goodmorning Mr Klens thanks for the great job you are doing....pls I want to get the LENOVO GOLDEN WARRIOR A8 through you,pls how much is it and how do I go about it?thanks
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by Thorby(m): 8:07am On Nov 05, 2014
Sir klens, good morning....
Pls, the price of Mpie G7 to Lagos
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by Fiilosofer(m): 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
klens:
There's one guy that ordered for 64GB class 10 memory card, apart from the customer from Ilorin, please resend me your address, city, phone number, full name to O81O813192O, i can't find it in my Phone data. The seller asked me to update your address . My phone database was flashed so I lost all my Datas

Apart from me, ryt?
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by klens(m): 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
Fiilosofer:

Apart from me, ryt?
yes
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by klens(m): 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
Proseoca:

Goodmorning Mr Klens thanks for the great job you are doing....pls I want to get the LENOVO GOLDEN WARRIOR A8 through you,pls how much is it and how do I go about it?thanks
What's our final conclusion now?
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by klens(m): 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
samdean:
just ordered for solar power bank and a 8gig of memory card from klens.can't wait to have them
Thanks for your patronage, order has been processed.
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by chika11sydney(m): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
klens pls amuch is ur new tecno r7
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by chika11sydney(m): 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
and where can i find u in benin bro!i live in benin
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by Fiilosofer(m): 7:25am On Nov 15, 2014
Still chilling for my 64gig mcard....
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by samdean(m): 2:22am On Nov 23, 2014
Fiilosofer:
Still chilling for my 64gig mcard....

when did u order urs? ordered for mine on 3rd of November, still haven't seen it.don't know what's happening
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by Fiilosofer(m): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
Klens... Hope there's no problem... I've not heard from you till now
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by klens(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
Long time people, I'm traveling out on a visit, going for a business survey and research. Will be back in two or a month time, business still goes on. To those still expecting there parcel exercise some little patients, as china post is delaying ,thanks.

Thank you all for your patronage.
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by ojstyles: 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
Klens your numba z not going thru I nid a solar power bank...how do we discuss and I nid a very strong one recommended by u...pls reply fast

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Visafone Blackberry Bold 5 - N16,000. Unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot. / USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) / Difference Between Worldwide Unlock And Factory Unlock Iphones Xs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.