Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc - Technology Market (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc (33462 Views)

CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by samdean(m): 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
Oga Klens I no understand this our market again ohhhhh.this is a month and two weeks I have paid for my goods still haven't seen it.what's happening?
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 15, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Mr Donklens can you Check out the Price of buying MEIZU MX4 through you, Am PH based
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by richysam(m): 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
sir,i need the Teclast x98 air 3g dual boot intel tab,
Xiaom mipad 16gb tab and
Xiaomi mi4, pls how is it going to cost me?
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by dozieben2(m): 6:31am On Apr 16, 2015
Transfer files between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet
using this smartphone & PC OTG USB flasdrive with dual micro
USB (for smartphones) and USB 2.0 (for computers) connections.
Free up space on your Smartphone with the OTG flash drive,
simple and easy to use. Compatible with most Android devices for
easy content transfer, backup and viewing of documents, photos or
video content from your Smartphone or tablet or PC. Store your
favorite photo/video/music files on the Smartphone USB and enjoy
them on your smartphone or tablet .Smartphone USB makes
sharing photos and videos between two Smartphones quick and
easy. Pre-installed software. Search, copy, delete, playback and
sort your files with ease. Supports Smart Handheld Devices
(micro-USB) and PC (USB) data transmission. Plug and play: no
cables required. COB (Chip-on-board) technology. Intelligent 360°
swivel-cap design, easier operation without worries about cap
loss. Water, dust, shock and vibration proof. Tiny and lightweight,
easy to carry and store
8gb and 16gb available at competitive prices
Place your order now you can reach on whatsapp 08065129138
wholesale and retail available

Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by afowals: 11:45am On May 08, 2015
[quote author=klens post=26978416][/quote]

I had an amazing time ordering my created x10s from the created company with the help of Don Klens and it was pleasant! The most fascinating part was that the order was delivered in 3 days!

Right at my doorstep! It's really nice dealing with this guy, he's very humble to add!
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by debbydee(f): 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
hello op i need to talk to oyu.
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by Boomboost(m): 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
donklens:
Is True, the phone is now cheap, I can get it for someone now for #67,000 including DHL Express .

Don, can you order tcl m2u for me?
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by sonety2k(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2017
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Visafone Blackberry Bold 5 - N16,000. Unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot. / USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) / Difference Between Worldwide Unlock And Factory Unlock Iphones Xs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.