Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Hey!!! I Love Computer Programming And I Want To Learn It! And Need Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Hey!!! I Love Computer Programming And I Want To Learn It! And Need Help (676 Views)

Message To Nairaland Programmers On Programming and Success / What Are The Differences Between Programming And Coding / I Want To Learn Computer Programming, What Language Should I Learn First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey!!! I Love Computer Programming And I Want To Learn It! And Need Help by muhiza: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2014
in really love coding in programming but its still hard for me to be some knowledge
about it because i have no one to help me just to get some basic knowledge
so please if you are an expert in programming languages like VB and C++ its time to
help me!!! thank you!!
Re: Hey!!! I Love Computer Programming And I Want To Learn It! And Need Help by zizazizu: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2014
download youtube videos
Re: Hey!!! I Love Computer Programming And I Want To Learn It! And Need Help by fattbabakay(m): 10:38am On Jul 06, 2014
For c++ download d ebook [url=www.google.com/m?q=C%2B%2B+programminf+for+dummies&client=ms-opera-mini&channel=new]HERE[/url] and d videos [url=m.youtube.com/results?gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google&q=c%2B%2B+programming+for+beginners&submit=Search]HERE[/url] ...Not so easy though,I'm just learning also.
Re: Hey!!! I Love Computer Programming And I Want To Learn It! And Need Help by GideonG(m): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
Make a two days research on google about it and you will be surprise how knowledgeable you will be.
Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Hey!!! I Love Computer Programming And I Want To Learn It! And Need Help by stanliwise(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
It could be frustrating, get a private tutor.

(1) (Reply)

I Challenge You (high Octave Programmers) / Bug Alert: (solved) / Some Things I've Learnt About Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.