Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Rihanna Paints The Town Red In See-through Dress While Nightclubbing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Paints The Town Red In See-through Dress While Nightclubbing (3989 Views)

Tiwa Savage Rocks See-through Dress To D'banj's Concert | Photo / Among This Group Who Is Painting The Town Red(pics ) / Dbanj Paints The Town Red In His Buscemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Paints The Town Red In See-through Dress While Nightclubbing by saasala(m): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2014
Red is the colour of fire and Rihanna wore it well as she enjoyed a night out on the town on 4th of July. The 26-year-old Diamonds star was spotted in this rivetingly red dress as she partied at Hooray Henry's in West Hollywood clad.

See photos:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-EUU90a8tT_4/U7j5t3MhECI/AAAAAAAA980/5zMYUM_c-Qk/s1600/article-2681749-1F697C8700000578-661_634x1065.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-E2qof-UdVe8/U7j5tq23VuI/AAAAAAAA98w/VcRaYLs5EjU/s1600/article-2681749-1F697BF000000578-434_306x720.jpg[/img]

More stunning photos of Rihana in the see-through-dress here: http://www..com/rihanna-goes-nightclubbing-in-see-through-dress/
Re: Rihanna Paints The Town Red In See-through Dress While Nightclubbing by echobee(f): 10:51am On Jul 06, 2014
Wetin she dey cover angry angry angry angry
Re: Rihanna Paints The Town Red In See-through Dress While Nightclubbing by hatux: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2014
What's she covering? Maybe she's cold I think so..

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Paints The Town Red In See-through Dress While Nightclubbing by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 06, 2014
God, the tattoo on the hand in the first pic is so phucking ugly, I didn't realize how ugly it was. I've never seen it from that angle before.
Re: Rihanna Paints The Town Red In See-through Dress While Nightclubbing by axortedbabe(f): 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
see dis dress wey I dey use sleep..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Paints The Town Red In See-through Dress While Nightclubbing by StannisNaharis(f): 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
fellis: God, the tattoo on the hand in the first pic is so phucking ugly, I didn't realize how ugly it was. I've never seen it from that angle before.
Your opinion.
Re: Rihanna Paints The Town Red In See-through Dress While Nightclubbing by tana4gud(f): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
Pretty girl!
Re: Rihanna Paints The Town Red In See-through Dress While Nightclubbing by ebamma(m): 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
i never see anything oh,
so tell me again, what makes it a see through dress
Re: Rihanna Paints The Town Red In See-through Dress While Nightclubbing by jonagaga(m): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
No bhad
Re: Rihanna Paints The Town Red In See-through Dress While Nightclubbing by bukatyne(f): 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
This girl should learn comportment from her elder sister Beyonce
Re: Rihanna Paints The Town Red In See-through Dress While Nightclubbing by Big4wig(m): 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
''Rihanna Paints The Town Red''

SO RIHANNA NA PAINTER SELF,hmm tongue
Re: Rihanna Paints The Town Red In See-through Dress While Nightclubbing by Ashkormissy(f): 5:04am On Jul 07, 2014
bukatyne: This girl should learn comportment from her elder sister Beyonce
Make she learn wetin frm pesin mama wey no giv respect to mamahood? Ah dnt tink beyounce is any beta miss, nd incase u avnt noticed, riri doesnt seem to c beyounce as her 'elder sister'

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Paints The Town Red In See-through Dress While Nightclubbing by bukatyne(f): 11:06am On Jul 07, 2014
Ashkormissy:
Make she learn wetin frm pesin mama wey no giv respect to mamahood? Ah dnt tink beyounce is any beta miss, nd incase u avnt noticed, riri doesnt seem to c beyounce as her 'elder sister'

Give respect to mamahood how?

I was not referring to Bey as a mother but as an artist/celebrity. She 'seems' to have it together than Riri

It will good her a lot of good to do so
Re: Rihanna Paints The Town Red In See-through Dress While Nightclubbing by Ashkormissy(f): 11:41am On Jul 07, 2014
bukatyne:

Give respect to mamahood how?

I was not referring to Bey as a mother but as an artist/celebrity. She 'seems' to have it together than Riri

It will good her a lot of good to do so
So u implying dat she copies anoda artist, ryt? Eva heard of plagiarism? Nd wen she starts to look nd sound lyk bey, den dey start a feud btw fans of both stars? Look, evry celeb has deir own signature nd ah bliv riri in pulling off ha own jst fyn!
Re: Rihanna Paints The Town Red In See-through Dress While Nightclubbing by bukatyne(f): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2014
Ashkormissy:
So u implying dat she copies anoda artist, ryt? Eva heard of plagiarism? Nd wen she starts to look nd sound lyk bey, den dey start a feud btw fans of both stars? Look, evry celeb has deir own signature nd ah bliv riri in pulling off ha own jst fyn!

Missy,

It seems you are a riri fan?

No vex.

Genny and Omo T both comported themselves and the difference is clear

Bey, Kim K, Celine Dion, Alicia Keys etc. all have comportment and they have divergent fan base

Once again, no vex

(1) (Reply)

See Davido's 98% Look Alike! / See the new tattoo Nick Cannon got to cover his Mariah tattoo / Post Pictures Of Beautiful Nigerian Uniform Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.