Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. (2308 Views)

South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD / See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Death toll of South Africans Killed In Nigeria Megachurch Collapse rises to 84 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2014
Apatheistuguguggugmuche I read the full article on sunday times therefore this one of yours is extremely edited either by you or your sources

if I were you I would rather focus on living good life in SA...and stop your Nigerian culture of badmouthing other people

Apatheist:
Mampara, can't you read? I pasted the whole article VERBATIM and even linked to the source: News24.

Leave the insults for the author.
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
EroZA: Apatheistuguguggugmuche I read the full article on sunday times therefore this one of yours is extremely edited either by you or your sources

if I were you I would rather focus on living good life in SA...and stop your Nigerian culture of badmouthing other people

Lmao!!!
I own News24? grin I had no idea!!!! shocked
Kikikiki.
Your mental illness no get part 2.
You are very dumb-- are you a Chiefs fan?
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
Apatheist:
Lmao!!!
Kikikiki.
Man, you handle is a threat to black South Africa. History of the past is still fresh on their mind. Ap-Atheist looks like Apartheid person. Bwahaha... You need to watch your back carefully from those South African hood-rats!
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
all4naija: Man, you handle is a threat to black South Africa. History of the past is still fresh on their mind. Ap-Atheist looks like Apartheid person. Bwahaha... You need to watch your back carefully from those South African hood-rats!
Noted.
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by morpheus24: 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
Mamparas running round in SA.

Nurse, 300 Miligrams of HALDOL!,
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
I think this study is meticulously carried out. It points out the fact about that society. African overrated country indeed!

1 Like

Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by paniki(m): 12:04am On Jul 08, 2014
Nigeria will become relevant one day. That's when Naijas will stop wanting to compare themselves to a "1/3 mentally-ill" nation - the mighty and beautiful South Africa. Our media have since dropped the "Africa's biggest economy" tag since after Nigeria did its creative accounting. They now refer to our country as AFRICA'S MOST ADVANCED ECONOMY.

Just google that new tag.

3 Likes

Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 08, 2014
paniki: Nigeria will become relevant one day. That's when Naijas will stop wanting to compare themselves to a "1/3 mentally-ill" nation - the mighty and beautiful South Africa. Our media have since dropped the "Africa's biggest economy" tag since after Nigeria did its creative accounting. They now refer to our country as AFRICA'S MOST ADVANCED ECONOMY.

Just google that new tag.
Oh, yeah! What a way to look relevant when we know you are not. Which country has the current largest GDP in Africa? Bwahaha... You see , you are still dreaming about your overrated advancement! Not until you can show us your GDP dwarfing that of Nigeria there is nothing you have to say that I will believe on your country's economy!

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 08, 2014
I told you that a Nigerian will never understand south African way of communicating,since you stay here ,by now you were supposed to know what is good or bad,but due to the fact that you grew up in dirty environments,you find it difficult to adapt that's why when you wake up every morning the only thing you do is to sing a Nigerian frog song...SA this SA that,am told when a baby is born in your country,she\he is taught to pronounce South Africa before pronouncing dad or mum

N.B Nigerians can't fight for their rights in their country but want to fight for their rights in foreign lands,with those words I rest my case

author=Apatheist]
Lmao!!!
Kikikiki.
You are very dumb-- are you a Chiefs fan? [/quote]

1 Like

Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 08, 2014
EroZA: I told you that a Nigerian will never understand south African way of communicating,since you stay here ,by now you were supposed to know what is good or bad,but due to the fact that you grew up in dirty environments,you find it difficult to adapt that's why when you wake up every morning the only thing you do is to sing a Nigerian frog song...SA this SA that,am told when a baby is born in your country,she\he is taught to pronounce South Africa before pronouncing dad or mum

N.B Nigerians can't fight for their rights in their country but want to fight for their rights in foreign lands,with those words I rest my case

author=Apatheist]
Lmao!!!
Kikikiki.
Sandton is a "dirty environment"?
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 08, 2014
So you grew up in sandton?...lol

igwe judging from your behavior,you do qualify for a grant called xenophobia,we don't want rotten eggs in this country,if I knew where you at,I was going to come and put a burning tyre on your neck..

Apatheist:
Sandton is a "dirty environment"?
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 08, 2014
EroZA: So you grew up in sandton?...lol

igwe judging from your behavior,you do qualify for a grant called xenophobia,we don't want rotten eggs in this country,if I knew where you at,I was going to come and put a burning tyre on your neck..

I'd love to see you try, Bantu smiley
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by ElFenomeno1: 9:01am On Jul 08, 2014
Apatheist:
You want ban, abi? grin

Fearless. I don't fear a ban!
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 08, 2014
You are a refugee here,respect us...we shall respect you,if you continue with your Nigerian culture of looking down on other people,here you will die young

Apatheist:

I'd love to see you try, Bantu smiley
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 08, 2014
EroZA: You are a refugee here,respect us...we shall respect you,if you continue with your Nigerian culture of looking down on other people,here you will die young

Refugee. lmao!
do you know the meaning of that word?
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 08, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Fearless. I don't fear a ban!
You lucky say he no be mod for this section.
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Voicefilter: 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hahahahaha... You are all more severely sick than i thought! I guess Apa..sis... could not wait to bring this nonsense to Nairaland.
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
Voicefilter: Hahahahaha... You are all more severely sick than i thought! I guess Apa..sis... could not wait to bring this nonsense to Nairaland.
What is 'nonsense '?
Did I write the article?
Did I conduct the study?
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2014
Where do you guys recycle all this insults though?
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: Where do you guys recycle all this insults though?
Not insults, thando. smiley
Just a study.
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Garvey1: 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
The Mental illness is a direct result of the effects of aparthied.South Africa should take steps to address this problem and not let it linger.The trama from white injustice has to be addressed.
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
Merely looking at the way Julius Molema behaves and the Zulus licking the sharp edges of their spares during protests you would agree with me there is good number of mentally imbalanced people in that society.

1 Like

Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Garvey1: 3:34am On Jul 14, 2014
We as blacks have all been tainted with white supremacy and white psychology..... love everything white and hate anything black....blackcats are bad luck...blackmail.... blacklist...black ball...black is dirty... white is pure..unclean....unblemished.... Black women and men are ugly...all these negative thoughts subliminaly put in our minds through media,religion,education.. a program designed to promote black self hate...hate yourself and love the slave master
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Garvey1: 4:55am On Jul 14, 2014
is that all you have to say? shocked
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
Garvey1: is that all you have to say? shocked
Do you agree with the fact that large number of South Africans are mentally sick or not?
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Garvey1: 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
Not only South Africans but many Black people worldwide are mentally ill.A person can match colors and still be mentally ill.When one works against their own interest they are mentally ill.When one displays self destructive behavior they are mentally ill.When one hates their physical characteristics and is given an inferior history of them self they can develop mental illness....low self worth....depression..... so this condition is not just limited to south Africans
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 15, 2014
EroZA:

wena i want to trace u...if i find out you are one of the poor nigerians doing crimes in joburg...uzonya

Ska wara bra, i am already on it. Mara you can also do that on your side. Batho ba, really need to be thought a lesson or two.
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 3:46am On Jul 15, 2014
BluIvy:

Ska wara bra, i am already on it. Mara you can also do that on your side. Batho ba, really need to be thought a lesson or two.
How are you doing primitive Botswana lady? It's been a long time though. I read most South Africans are mentally unsound. Is that true?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Current Migration Trends Of Nigerians And African Peoples / African American Killed Fighting For Isis, White House Confirms / Uhuru Kenyatta Appears At Icc In The Hague?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.