Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino (7281 Views)

How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Kaymania(m): 11:07am On Jul 06, 2014
I was wondering if someone has taken an Albino's Kitty-Cat..and also how an Albino's kitty cat looks like..

*just wondering*
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by farano(f): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2014
@op did you go to church today

17 Likes

Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Kaymania(m): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2014
@farano:
@op did you go to church today

yes, that thought even came to inside the church when I saw Afin in the church

Ki oluwa darijin mi

17 Likes

Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by echobee(f): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2014
Kaymania:

Ki oluwa darijin mi
Hmmmmmmmm! Did u listen to ur pastor? Abi,u see albino,for church ni?
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by PopeJoseph: 11:26am On Jul 06, 2014
Kaymania:

Ki oluwa darijin mi

hmmmmm..
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Mutuwa(m): 11:29am On Jul 06, 2014
Op this ur thought process na wa! Albino
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Kaymania(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2014
echo- bee:

as if you are with me...i saw one hands0me albin0 for church ni
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Kaymania(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2014
echo- bee:

as if you were with me...i saw one hands0me albin0 for church ni
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by herald9: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2014
ALLBBIINNOO?

uuurrrrggggghhhh!
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Kaymania(m): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2014
Mutuwa: Op this ur thought process na wa! Albino

abi bro Mutuwa
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Kaymania(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2014
herald9: ALLBBIINNOO?

uuurrrrggggghhhh!

seems you like albin0s

1 Like

Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by MizMyColi(f): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2014
I know two ladies dark-skinned ladies who married Albinos grin

1 Like

Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2014
Kaymania:

Ki oluwa darijin mi

hahahaha. Your Pastor must see this
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Prowizy2(m): 11:48am On Jul 06, 2014
People can think sha! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by herald9: 11:54am On Jul 06, 2014
Kaymania:

seems you like albin0s
u knw nobody likes albinos...

U just dey take style make me comment 4 ur thread undecided
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by 190: 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
MizMyColi:

I know one grin

Kaymania:
Ki oluwa darijin mi

ROTFL grin grin grin

Why do people call them AFIN grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Kaymania(m): 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
MizMyColi:

really?i'd like to knw them
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Kaymania(m): 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
190:

I know one grin

ROTFL grin grin grin

Why do people call them AFIN grin grin

thats what Y0RUBA's cal 'em
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Kaymania(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
herald9:
u knw nobody likes albinos...

U just dey take style make me comment 4 ur thread undecided

abi
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Kaymania(m): 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
JideTheBlogger:

hahahaha. Your Pastor must see this

haaa, u wan make 'em banish m 4 church
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Kaymania(m): 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
Prowizy2: People can think sha! grin grin

yeah, thr shld b sum award winnin packages for us gan
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by MizMyColi(f): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
Kaymania:

really?i'd like to knw them
One of them [Albino] is dead, the other is a lecturer in my Alma mater. Luckily, I'm here, I could get you his contact tmao. Wait, you weren't asking about their wives, were you?
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Kaymania(m): 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
MizMyColi: One of them [Albino] is dead, the other is a lecturer in my Alma mater. Luckily, I'm here, I could get you his contact tmao. Wait, you weren't asking about their wives, were you?

at all, i'm in need of albinos
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
MizMyColi: One of them [Albino] is dead, the other is a lecturer in my Alma mater. Luckily, I'm here, I could get you his contact tmao. Wait, you weren't asking about their wives, were you?

dept of philosophy
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by MizMyColi(f): 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
Kaymania:

at all, i'm in need of albinos
May I ask - For??
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by MizMyColi(f): 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
craziebone:

dept of philosophy?
Nah, AGR. You know my school?
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Kaymania(m): 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
MizMyColi: May I ask - For??
i was tld to brnq one
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by MizMyColi(f): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
Kaymania:
i was tld to brnq one
By which Deity who?
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by farano(f): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hmm I can't marry albino o. Their thing maybe reddish in colour grin
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Kaymania(m): 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
MizMyColi: By which Deity who?

by
Christ-c0mmunity drama group, we wana perf0rm a play so we need the albin0 to play Jesus
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Kaymania(m): 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
@farano:

reddish buh str0ng!

1 Like

Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by laplace12(m): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
@farano:
This your mind pure so?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys / Meet Hot Looking Nigerian Female Soldier Who Is Also A Rice Farmer (PHOTOS) / Popular CNN TV Presenter, Richard Quest Marries His Long Time Male Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.