Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino (7283 Views)

How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by flejnr(f): 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
Oh yes am one and know am hot! Wonder what a dark guy will look like in bed! Dirty?
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by MizMyColi(f): 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2014
fle jnr: Oh yes am one and know am hot! Wonder what a dark guy will look like in bed! Dirty?
oya, do the needful grin pishure or.....
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by flejnr(f): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
MizMyColi: oya, do the needful grin pishure or.....
wait till am done heating the groundnut oil mixed with acid! angry
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by MizMyColi(f): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
fle jnr: wait till am done heating the groundnut oil mixed with acid! angry
undecided undecided ain't that patient. Next Thread?!
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by goalburner(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
All the Nairalanders that comment here would like to f.uck or to be f.ucked by an Albino. That's why they are prolongin this thread. Na the truth be dat

1 Like

Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Kaymania(m): 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
MizMyColi: Profusely shaking my head in the negative

as in?
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Kaymania(m): 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
herald9:
sorry... are u from Cameroon? grin

no, but my teacher once asked me what you asked
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by sexylogan(m): 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
@farano:
@op did you go to church today

this is cracking me up grin grin grin
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by sexylogan(m): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
@farano:
Hmm I can't marry albino o. Their thing maybe reddish in colour grin

Baaaaadt girl grin
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by herald9: 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
Kaymania:

no, but my teacher once asked me what you asked
are you sure am not that your teacher?

Lemme check my class list...
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Kaymania(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
herald9:
are you sure am not that your teacher?

Lemme check my class list...

really?

buh i heard he is dead sum years ago
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by tellwisdom: 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
ogugunwa88 is marrying one called sexykillz. If not for God, ogugunwa wouldnt have escaped being an albino like his boyfriend sexykillz sad

1 Like

Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by herald9: 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
Kaymania:

really?

buh i heard he is dead sum years ago
sorry...I was wrong!
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Kaymania(m): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
tellwisdom: ogugunwa88 is marrying one called sexykillz. If not for God, ogugunwa wouldnt have escaped being an albino like his boyfriend sexykillz sad
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Kaymania(m): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
tellwisdom: ogugunwa88 is marrying one called sexykillz. If not for God, ogugunwa wouldnt have escaped being an albino like his boyfriend sexykillz sad

back your words up with a picture, maybe two
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Kaymania(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
herald9:
sorry...I was wrong!

okay
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by kozmo: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
;DHahahaha maybe they're skin will eel when they're bleeping[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Kaymania(m): 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
kozmo: ;DHahahaha maybe they're skin will eel when they're bleeping

u said wetin.?
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by ManTiger(m): 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
Kaymania:

huh?
I'm the darkest human being on Earth...

thouqh not so dark
You must be a Ghanian.
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by 190theclown: 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
lwkmd!! grin grin
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Kaymania(m): 11:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
ManTiger:
You must be a Ghanian.

yeah, But I'm living where the use of naira is prominent...
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by ManTiger(m): 1:32am On Jul 07, 2014
Kaymania:

yeah, But I'm living where the use of naira is prominent...
Oh, I see.
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by AUDREYBEE: 10:42am On Jul 07, 2014
Are you a credit expert? Do you have at least 2 years experince in risk analysis and risk asset management?
Have you worked in the Credit and loans department of a financial institution?
Well, your expertise is NEEDED. A newly licenced finance house is recruiting a credit and sales team!
Send your resume to hrmandfinance@gmail.com before Friday, 25th July, 2014.
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by JustCare: 11:07am On Jul 07, 2014
craziebone:

dept of philosophy
I know him! he's huge
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Chilug(m): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
farano: tongue
U re fine gan, how did ur lips become so red.
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Shaakasi(f): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2014

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by farano(f): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
Chilug:
U re fine gan, how did ur lips become so red.
lol.. na God o Thanks smiley
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by AndreB: 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
Yeaah...been wondering too...+ would dier bush be albino yellow?..
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by jsunex(m): 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
Kaymania:

yes, that thought even came to inside the church when I saw Afin in the church

Ki oluwa darijin mi

u so crazy, inside d church? nah wah for ur tinkin oo
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by jsunex(m): 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
can't tink of it... talkless of doin..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? / Popular CNN TV Presenter, Richard Quest Marries His Long Time Male Friend / She Is 6 Yrs Older Than I But Am Crazy About Her:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.