Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Rivers State Monorail Loading........ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Monorail Loading........ (5925 Views)

Ayade And Kuru Ride On Calabar Monorail / Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi / How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by hardywaltz(m): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2014
This morning the Rivers State Government/Ministry of Transport finally made good it's promise and has begone the installation of the trains in the much talk about monorail project.
Chibuike Amaechi the Lion of the Tribe of Ubima and the Ekwu-eme 1 of Rivers State continues to deliver even the face of intimidation.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 06, 2014
That Monorail to nowhere is a white elephant project. Amaechi should have learnt from Lagos and Abuja who are building a light rail. In sane societies, Amaechi should have been forced to resign on account of that very wasteful mis-adventure. Tens of billions of naira, gone down the drain just like that

30 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by Chino72: 11:30am On Jul 06, 2014
Good job!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by hardywaltz(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: That Monorail to nowhere is a white elephant project. Amaechi should have learnt from Lagos and Abuja who are building a light rail. In sane societies, Amaechi should have been forced to resign on account of that very wasteful mis-adventure. Tens of billions of naira, gone down the drain just like that
Jixosss where this insincere 9gerian from come again? U still dey alive...
I'm sure if it's ur clueless master GEJ u would have found reasons to support him.

13 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by sluvy4tune(m): 11:36am On Jul 06, 2014
hardywaltz:
Jixosss where this insincere 9gerian from come again?
I'm sure if it's ur clueless master GEJ u would have found reasons to support him.

Why bother urself to reply this guy nah, simply ignore the dude.
Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by slimfit1(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: That Monorail to nowhere is a white elephant project. Amaechi should have learnt from Lagos and Abuja who are building a light rail. In sane societies, Amaechi should have been forced to resign on account of that very wasteful mis-adventure. Tens of billions of naira, gone down the drain just like that

Let us learn from it half breed is better than non but still sick mental check up.
Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
hardywaltz:
Jixosss where this insincere 9gerian from come again? U still dey alive...
I do not celebrate senseless, non-viable, white elephant projects.

17 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by bokoslayer: 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
@OP, the monorail project has been loading for years now. If I may ask, when will it finish loading? We were told September 2013, later moved to February. When the thing go finish to dey load? Abi e get virus? smiley

10 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by hardywaltz(m): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
bokoslayer: @OP, the monorail project has been loading for years now. If I may ask, when will it finish loading? We were told September 2013, later moved to February. When the thing go finish to dey load? Abi e get virus? smiley
Sept 2014 (according to Broda Rotimi)

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by redsquare(m): 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
What's the noise about this monorail? Amaechi is a criminal. They have started installing trains when the project is still far from completion. Just from Aggrey road/Lagos bus stop to UTC bus stop, a distance of less than 1 km. Who is deceiving who? APC is a failure.

21 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
just like gej should be jailed for wasting 18 billion on locomotives trains when we can build standard gauges.

11 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
Monorail to where? Monorail for wat purpose? Rivers have lost focus. Amaechi should apply logic to projects and stop looting rivers fund, just take a look at Akwa Ibom. grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
If I was Amaechi, i would have built it at the airport for a start. The Airport always has traffic.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by otokx(m): 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
What they should do is to convert the monorail to a light rail, so it can run side by side Aba road down till Eleme Junction.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by bokoslayer: 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
hardywaltz:
Sept 2014 (according to Broda Rotimi)

I pray it completes loading in my lifetime smiley

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by hardywaltz(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
redsquare: What's the noise about this monorail? Amaechi is a criminal. They have started installing trains when the project is still far from completion. Just from Aggrey road/Lagos bus stop to UTC bus stop, a distance of less than 1 km. Who is deceiving who? APC is a failure.
Stop telling lies, the monorail is 5.5km long and this is just phase 1 and it's 90% completed.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
otokx: What they should do is to convert the monorail to a light rail, so it can run side by side Aba road down till Eleme Junction.
Great idea, i hope it is convertible.
Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by hydroking23(m): 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
I noticed a lot of people who have bad things to say about Amaechi aren't even from Rivers State. The monorail is a multiphase project that will take people from town to oyigbo. The only bad thing about it is that only phase 1 will be finished by the time he leaves. Aside from that it's a commendable project.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by phantom(m): 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
otokx: What they should do is to convert the monorail to a light rail, so it can run side by side Aba road down till Eleme Junction.
I agree!
Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by phantom(m): 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
I wish the next governor can follow this through.imagine this running down ikwerre road and down aba road to garrison and on into trans amadi. but I prefer otokz idea. a ground light rail running the full stretch of aba road and another running the full stretch of east west from eleme to mbiama junction.it would make more economic sense to me.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by Itoroetti(m): 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
meaningless project.
a project that leads to no where.

7 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by phantom(m): 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
Itoroetti :
meaningless project.
a project that leads to no where.
because he's not in your party.what are you all doing with those two or three fancy fly overs in uyo when you people prefer to still move to Lagos and PH to build batchers. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by egift(m): 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
Keep it up. grin
Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by redsquare(m): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
hardywaltz:
Stop telling lies, the monorail is 5.5km long and this is just phase 1 and it's 90% completed.

shocked
This shows that you know nothing about length and measurement. What is 5.5km long? So from Aggrey road to UTC bus stop is 5.5 km? Dude you're high on cow dung.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
talktimi here is your favorite topic grin grin grin
Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by OmoLisabi(m): 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
The same Lagos light rail you called a fraud is what you want somebody to learn from. Hypocrite

7 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by slimfit1(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
Someone sha need mental check up well done Ameachi good thinking .
Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by hardywaltz(m): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
redsquare:

shocked
This shows that you know nothing about length and measurement. What is 5.5km long? So from Aggrey road to UTC bus stop is 5.5 km? Dude you're high on cow dung.
I dont usually engage dimwitted peps like any more so I don't reduce my IQ.
U can take a drive to UTC reset ur speedometer and drive all the way to former Jamil motors at station Rd, am sure u will get 5.5km (if u are using an American spec car which is callibrated in miles u multiply by 1.6 to convert it to Km).
I know ur hatred for Amaechi will not let u reason functionally.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by phantom(m): 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
OmoLisabi: The same Lagos light rail you called a fraud is what you want somebody to learn from. Hypocrite
don't mind him. very funny guy.
Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
I am quietly waiting for this monorail to cross mile 1 fly-over. Which is not feasible.

Amaechi is a crook, why fix train on something that you've not achieved 20% success. As you told us during ground-breaking ceremony that this will get to Eleme Junction.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by FreeGlobe(f): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
what a waste. RAmaechi should be stoned. This project will never be completed, despite billions wasted on it. smh
Re: Rivers State Monorail Loading........ by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
Ebubedike Akabuwa, you have returned.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos / Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal To A Dollar / Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.