Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Signs To Tell Your Visitor To Leave Your Room - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Signs To Tell Your Visitor To Leave Your Room (3009 Views)

When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs To Tell Your Visitor To Leave Your Room by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 11, 2014
ULSHERLAN:
I dont wanna hurt any body's feeling

You didn't answer my question.
Re: Signs To Tell Your Visitor To Leave Your Room by armyofone(m): 6:08am On Jul 11, 2014
Maybe you haven't served them food yet grin. An hour is enough at someone else home. They think friendship equate staying longer at your home...well maybe in Nigeria undecided

Efemenaxy1:

All the more reason why such a "visitor" should be able to read his/her host's non-verbal mode of communication. If this visitor is too dense to decipher body language enough to understand that they've overstayed their welcome, then the host should help them out by telling such visitors plainly, and directly to get up and go.

What is it with Nigerians and their entitlement mentality? It's all gimmie, gimmie, gimmie, to the point of rudeness. Simple courtesy is alien to them.
Re: Signs To Tell Your Visitor To Leave Your Room by EfemenaXY: 8:54am On Jul 13, 2014
armyofone: Maybe you haven't served them food yet grin. An hour is enough at someone else home. They think friendship equate staying longer at your home...well maybe in Nigeria undecided

Time moves ever so slowly in that place. If you're really observant, you'll notice that sometimes, the clock does move "backwards". Besides, a lot of Nigerians don't even understand the concept of "personal space" or "me time". lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Signs To Tell Your Visitor To Leave Your Room by tpiadotcom: 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
hm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Wrong In Asking My Husband "How Are You"? / Any Engineer Of Washing Machine? Giving It Out For Free. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.