Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car (2083 Views)

Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) / what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? / Who Remember This Car? Who Can Guess Nickname? (2) (3) (4)

Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car by Mavor: 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
Is it advisable to buy a 2012 camry se or xle tokunbo low mileage from apapa for N1.4m?
Re: Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car by MANGAM(m): 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
A 2012 model car for 1.4m? Just be careful b4 somebody scam u

Re: Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car by Mavor: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
MANGAM: A 2012 model car for 1.4m? Just be careful b4 somebody scam u
Scam me how?
Re: Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car by kenx1(m): 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
2012 or 2005 model....guy if it's 2012 model for 1.4m then it's a scam b careful undecided

Re: Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car by Mavor: 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
kenx1: 2012 or 2005 model....guy if it's 2012 model for 1.4m then it's a scam b careful undecided
What kind of scam can it be? Because I am going to have a mechanic inspect and test drive first.
Re: Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car by Homguy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mavor: Scam me how?
Someone is about to milk you of your money cause of your greed. Its most likely a scam.

Re: Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car by kenx1(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mavor: What kind of scam can it be? Because I am going to have a mechanic inspect and test drive first.

My dear check your facts how can 2012 camry go for 1.4m, plz check the auto section and see how much the car cost or is it 9ja used

Re: Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
It might just be a crappy 2012 with numerous problems.

Only the greedy and desperate get scamed.
Re: Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
You can't even get the 06 Toks. Guess they called a registered 08 for him for that price.

Re: Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car by mayor2013: 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
shocked you want a camry 2012 for 1.4m smh!! Even the naija used cant fly for that price. Why are we like this in Nigeria always want cheap things. Do you even know how much the toks of that car cost?? You better keep your money. A word is enough for the wise

Re: Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car by abatically(m): 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
U can hardly get a tokunbo big daddy (2004 model) for that price. A Nigerian used 2012 sef will be around 3m

Re: Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car by oblo(m): 5:57am On Jul 07, 2014
Oga OP...u. don hear... dnt even tink about tinkin of hoping to get that ride. Some VERY RED flags should come up. it's either stolen ie reg and now passed off as toks to bait ppl like you .or like some one said..riddled with enuf issues wen pass naija boko wahala.

but then u sef na wa...no be say u wake up one morning from BIRTH say you wan buy moto..u go don dey do survey before now and am very sure you know what entails in the market about prices..so why agree to buy a 2012 TOYOTA CAMRY FOR 1.4?

No be d same you dey ask for 2011 camry se with low mileage kwa with budget of 2.8m?? you come see 2012 for 1.4m and you wan chook head?

https://www.nairaland.com/1587087/need-2011-toyota-camry-se
Re: Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car by kolaaderin: 10:37am On Jul 08, 2014
100% scam. 1.4m for 2012 tokunbo camry, see better maga, that will likely be the clearing fee alone. u cant even get a Nigeria used accident type for that amount.
Re: Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
Re: Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
Something is fishy. I would advise against buying this car with the information given.
Re: Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 09, 2014
Hes a greedy d*ckhead! You can imagine the idiat! he even called me a "SCAM" on my post of a registered 2012 SE im selling for 3.7m. https://www.nairaland.com/1802377/red-hot-2012-toyota-camry
Now he is going with mechanic to go and imspect for 1.4m.. SMH
Are you a baby?? dont you know your right and left?? Please if you dont know anything, stay on your lane. how will you just post "SCAM" on my post. do know me? have i scammed you before?? you are such a loser. how much is registered 2010 camry LE that you want to buy a registered 2012 for 1.4? ODE!! undecided

Re: Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car by MANGAM(m): 8:32am On Jul 09, 2014
IBossService scam? Hw? This guy needs flogging. Him no know who be iBossService be for Auto section
Re: Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car by Mavor: 9:40am On Jul 09, 2014
iBossService: Hes a greedy d*ckhead! You can imagine the idiat! he even called me a "SCAM" on my post of a registered 2012 SE im selling for 3.7m. https://www.nairaland.com/1802377/red-hot-2012-toyota-camry
Now he is going with mechanic to go and imspect for 1.4m.. SMH
Are you a baby?? dont you know your right and left?? Please if you dont know anything, stay on your lane. how will you just post "SCAM" on my post. do know me? have i scammed you before?? you are such a loser. how much is registered 2010 camry LE that you want to buy a registered 2012 for 1.4? ODE!! undecided
Cry me a river!!!
Re: Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car by Homguy(m): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2014
Mavor: Cry me a river!!!
If you really did that on iBossService's thread and you came here to ask such a simpleton question as this, then you should be left to buy your 1.4M 2012 Camry xlE! On learning the worth of the car, the least you could do was to delete your post(claiming his sale was a scam) from his thread. And apologize privately. He could help you out on your quest. There's no saying what possible in life.

Re: Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car by Mavor: 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
Homguy: If you really did that on iBossService's thread and you came here to ask such a simpleton question as this, then you should be left to buy your 1.4M 2012 Camry xlE! On learning the worth of the car, the least you could do was to delete your post(claiming his sale was a scam) from his thread. And apologize privately. He could help you out on your quest. There's no saying what possible in life.
True talk!! I apologize to IBoss and I have edited the post on the thread in question.

Re: Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car by Shagati(m): 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
Mavor: True talk!! I apologize to IBoss and I have edited the post on the thread in question.

Good man! wink
Re: Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car by vitality22(m): 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
Shagati:

Good man! wink
NO undecided, Good boy rather grin grin grin
Re: Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car by Marpol: 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
After buying kindly post pictures. I would love to see the WONDER car too grin
Re: Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
Marpol: After buying kindly post pictures. I would love to see the WONDER car too grin
cheesy walai the guy go cry or even get HBP o! cheesy
Re: Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car by Mavor: 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
lomomike: cheesy walai the guy go cry or even get HBP o! cheesy
Marpol: After buying kindly post pictures. I would love to see the WONDER car too grin
Jokers!!! grin Anyway point noted. Besides, I later discovered it's all olx scam. Bought a 2011 camry se instead today.
Re: Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car by DECOtech(m): 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
Mavor: Scam me how?
the seller can send guys after you to snatch d car from you and return it to him even b4 u reach ur destination.
Re: Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
Mavor: Jokers!!! grin Anyway point noted. Besides, I later discovered it's all olx scam. Bought a 2011 camry se instead today.
just like the ones discovered and brought to this thread for further discussions. www.nairaland.com/1803049/nigeria-olx-full-fraudsters-beware#24543677
Re: Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car by Homguy(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
Mavor: True talk!! I apologize to IBoss and I have edited the post on the thread in question.
Here's a MAN!
Re: Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car by z3us(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
t

Re: Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car by adanny01(m): 1:10am On Jul 11, 2014
Mavor: Jokers!!! grin Anyway point noted. Besides, I later discovered it's all olx scam. Bought a 2011 camry se instead today.

Are you serious? Send me your dealer's no.

By the way, whats the difference, 2011/2012 for 1.4!

On a second thought lets see the car now?
Re: Help!!! I Need Advice Before I Buy This Car by KOMBE: 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
You are about to buy a stolen vehicle... congratulations as you will soon land yourself in Kirirkiri prison. ENJOOOOOOOY grin grin grin grin

Nissan Altima 2003 Or Maxima 2002 / From This Vin Report, Should I Buy This Engine? / 24 Incredibly Bizarre Car Crashes Pictures