Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

A Man To Call Her Own - Literature (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Man To Call Her Own (438722 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Epathra(f): 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
Never knew prayer brings about pregnancy. Henry won't stop amusing ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥. Thanks Tiffanyj!

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by orla01(f): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
Nice one TiffanyJ...,we'll get there.

2 Likes

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by fluffyp: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
Weldone you are good at what you do

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
CHAPTER ELEVEN
dedicated to Hassan85, heemah, mikedimeji and I. It shall be well with us. May the news we heard be all rumurs (amen)

Henry sat down on the sofa in one of his houses. He had tricked all four ladies into coming.
Anna a tall fair skinned lady of twenty five arrived first. She was a student at the university in Abuja.
Ruth came in second, she looked from Henry to Anna and wondered what the guy was upto. He never invites two women at a time.
Soon, Doris, a dark skinned chubby lady came in. She was beautiful with gap in-between her two front upper teeth. She too frowned when she saw Ruth and Anna. she was a fashion designer.
Sandra came in last, her smile vanished when she saw them. Of all of them, she was the only one who owned a car.
Henry looked at all of them. All beautiful in their own special way. One thing dawned on him, Linda was the only one who really satisfy him. It was Linda's voice that sooth him and her laughter that gladdens his heart.
'what i'm i actually doing with these dolts?'
he asked himself.
'sweetheart, what is happening?'
Ruth asked him.
'are you actually asking me Ruth?'
The four realised he was angry. Anna looked at him in confusion.
'if it's about your wife sweet, count me out, i'm not as stupid as Ruth and Sandra'
Anna said calmly.
'me too. They two are on their own'
Doris put in.
'Hey, Anna, don't insult me. I am...'
'shut up Sandra, how dare you?'
he left his seat and moved towards her. She backed away.
'My love, your wife started it. She insulted us and called us prostitutes. She even ran into the arms of a man'
Ruth told him sweetly. Henry unable to control his anger hit her hard on the face. It send her flying to the floor.
'that man she ran to is my uncle. He is my late mother's younger brother'
The room became calmed.
'you two dared to attack my wife publicily, you hit her, tore her dress, siezed her phone and her car keys, called her a prostitute, called my own daughter a bastard'
'Sweetheart we are sorry. Please don't be offended'
Sandra said in fear. Henry looked ready to kill.
'now give me back the car keys and the phone'
Ruth had shamelessly drove the car to see Henry. She handed over the keys to him while he fought the urged to hit her again.
'the phone?'
Sandra clumsily search for it in her handbag. She hands it over.
'my car keys'
what?'
'my car keys'
Henry reapeated. He had bought the car for her and he felt no shame retriving it from her.
'please Henry'
she began to cry. With shaking hands, she returned the keys to him. Anna and Doris smiled. Now they are even.
Henry looked disdainfully at Ruth. She began to cry.
'no Henry. Please don't do this'
'my apartment is in the market. You have a week to move out'
His women love him not only because he was a good lover, he was also a very generous lover.
'after all i did for you Sandra. I helped pay your school fees and accomodation when your father died. And you Ruth, i did so many things for you.
You attacked me and publicily drag my name to the mud'
'my love i...'
'now listen to me. You publicy insulted my family, especially my wife, tomorrow, you will publicily apologise to her.
Abuja will no longer contain us. You have a week to leave'
'and if we refuse?'
sandra asked.
'i will make life a living hell for you. You are free to dare me'
turning to Doris and Anna, he smiled up at them.
'it's nice knowing you two but my wife is all i need right now. Move on with your lives and get married to someone real nice'
they looked at him in shocked. Anna burst into tears. She had really loved him.
'hey, Anna, you deserve better. Get your degree and fall in love'
Doris went to him. Henry had done one thing or the other for them. She embraced him and walked out.
'goodbye Henry'
Anna said and kissed him lightly on the lips. It is quite obvous that he loves his wife.
He was left with the two wailing women. He send them out and lock the door.
Henry had contributed positvely to the lives of these women. He didn't just sleep with them, he help them however way possible. That was the secret behind them always lurking around him and his affairs ended at that moment. Linda was the one woman he wanted and now, he has turned over to a new leaf.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by heemah(f): 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
fnks so much sweedie...luv u bunch! Fyls so nice to see uncle henry turn out a new leaf buh mehn! he nids to work on his temper...its destructive...Goodnight dear..lukin forward to Good news from our able DG (lolz) before sept. 1st..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by gracile(f): 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
*heaves a huge sigh of relief * at last Henry has made me proud..

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by jibola22(f): 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
Atlast! I catch up wif u guys...I tot TRB wz d best until I saw dis,more mb to ur fone aunty tiffy *happi 4 Linda*

2 Likes

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by chii8(f): 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
Henry a generous player in deed,nice update.

Joshua;how are you?
Linda;i am find/fine

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by steve888(m): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
Well done am really impressed the way things turn out now.... Standing ovation for tiffany.. u rock

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by orla01(f): 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
Linda am hapi 4 u, I tink u may now av ur husband all 2 urself.

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Aipete2(f): 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
9c wan 6ta tiffy. Bt, is that all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by hassan85(m): 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
Thanks for the dedication o. a big amin to dt compassionate prayer. nice update. one thing We knew How any y Henry avoided his family, y he is brutal, But wat I don't know and guess will never know is y did and How did he become a SEX ADDICT?? nice update and just Weldon....
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by DoroCute(f): 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
Muahh tiffanyJ!

2 Likes

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
Woow! Tiffany u're a brilliant writer, you know just how and where to drop the bomb! I love your stories..... MaY God bless your work.

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by mikedimeji(m): 12:21am On Aug 17, 2014
Wow, what more can I say. TiffanyJ u've really done a nice work, I greet u well done. Thanks so much for the dedication. I have actually been following the story closely viewing some of the happenings in 3D, some with binocular and trying to see the possibility of Linda bringing Henry back with his maternal family which if succefully done will make Henry have a second thought on the kind of woman Linda is as not just one of those things he's following up and down.
All thanks to Linda in the long run for being a good wife that every man will look out to have. Jordan thank u also for reminding him that what he doesn't want to be done to his sister TARA shouldn't be done to another persons sister. Joshua thanks to u too for threatening Henry to his senses.
Anna and Doris una try. Finally Henry am happy u are now a changed person. As regards the alleged statement from that DG, some one said he saw a disclaimer on a news paper from the management that there was nothing of such and that the scheduled stream 2 will still hold on the said date 1st sept so pls don't get discouraged over nothing

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by missuniverse(f): 2:14am On Aug 17, 2014
Tiffy,u got me smilling

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Teeyrose(f): 5:41am On Aug 17, 2014
Hmmm...nic1 Tiffy

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Orlolahdey(f): 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
Wow, nice story...more power to ur ink.

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
He pulled in front of the house by 9pm and tiredly walked upstairs to the bedroom.
Linda was already fast asleep. He UnCloth and join her in bed. His heart lept with joy when he saw her smiled in her sleep. He pulled her to him and soon began sleeping.

She was completely dressed for her interview.
'Here, sweetypie, here is your phone'
Linda smiled up at him.
'thanks'
'i have your car keys but your car is not here. I will send someone to pick it for you'
'okay sugar'
Linda wanted to make their marriage work and she will try her best to see to it.
They dropped Daisy off at school and then Henry dropped her at the Royal adornment for her interview before going off to work.
Linda laughed out loud as she left the place ten minutes later.
The manager was extremly polite to her. He asked her if she had working experiance to which she answered yes.
He told her she will be paid ninety five thousand naira monthly and she should resume work the next day.
She took a cab home and slept away the remaining morning while she charge her phone.
By 12:30pm, she came awake to some noise. Walking downstairs, she saw Esther with Daisy.
'oh Esther, thank you so very much for picking her up'
'don't mention ma'am. Mr Joseph said to leave the car here'
Linda laughed. Her Car was back home again. She thanked her and invited her in for a drink but Esther politely declined.
She bath and fed Daisy and the girl fell asleep.
'what to do now?'
She asked herself.
'Tara!'
she picked her phone and dialed Tara's number.
'hy Linda, quite obvious that Henry had retrieved your phone'
'yeah. Are you in school?'
'nope. I wrote a test today and i'm not sure of what i wrote. Mitch said we should do a bit of shopping. It will cheer me up'
'that will be great Tara. I'm bored over here. Can i join you guys?'
'sure Linda. We will pick you up in thirty minutes'
'i will be waiting'
she dressed in a pair of black jeans and yellow blouse and picked a yellow pumps.
They met her at the gate. Mitch drove while Tara and Linda chat.
'you can't believe it Tara. I have been offered a job. I'm starting tomorrow'
'wow, that calls for celebration. Care for a drink?'
Mitch said. Linda and Tara stared at each other. The event that followed their last visit to the bar came flashing into the present.
'no thanks'
they said in unison. She halt at a shopping mall and the three alighted from the car.
Linda was at a lost what to buy. She has almost everything. She picked a blue lacy lingerie and a pink shirt for Henry.
'that all you're buying?'
'yep'
Linda observed that neither Tara nor Mitch bought bought more than a few dresses.
The three decided they were not in the mood for shopping. They went to the beach and and bought a bottle of red wine.
They drank and chat and then danced. It was Mitch that invited them for a swim. Linda and Tara decline. Both women tried avoiding annoying their husbands.
'Hello ladies'
they turned around to see a handsome man beaming at them. Linda's grin dispeared.
'what do you want?'
she snapped.
'you'
he retorted.
'sorry man, she's married'
Tara told him. Linda stood up. Tara i'm going home.
'do you know him?'
'he is Terry. The vice president's son. Very dangerous man i tell you'
'guy, you better let us be. We want no trouble'
Mitch told him.
He forcefully pulled Linda to him and engulfed her in a kiss. Tara stood up immediately. She tried to disengage them but he pushed her away and she went flying into the sandy ground.
Linda tried hopelessly to escape him but couldn't. The man has gone made she thought.
Mitch sighted a log of wood under a tree and ran for it. She hit Terry hard.
He let go of Linda and send a slapped to her. Linda was weak and the man smell of alchohol. He was drunk. He hauled her over his shoulders and she bite him hard. He felt pain and let go of her. She fell down on the floor and threw up the wine she had drunk.
Two hefty men ran towards them. They pinned him on the ground while the three women watched.
'you will pay for this'
Mitch shouted in tears. Tara was crying. Her arms hurt so much. They were able to make it to their car and Mitch drove them home. No one said a word. Tara might have broken her arm.

7 Likes

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Aipete2(f): 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
But whats wrng with this terry of a tin nw ah

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Dorisbest(f): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
By 12:30am, she came awake to some noise.
I think 12:30am is midnight not afternoon

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Barbienice(f): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
Gosh! this Terry is one spoilt brat who thinks he can have everything @ his disposal because he is the son of the VP. wait till henry gets hold of you

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Just4yhu(f): 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
NICE1 TIFFANY

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by DoroCute(f): 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
Na wa 4 dis terry dude! Z it by force to "do"?

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by bibie01(f): 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nice one Tiffany. Henry is now a changed person, that's good.

I almost tot the story had come to an end at that point until I saw d update about Terry.

You are really doing a great job Tiffany. Weldone dear.

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by heemah(f): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
And dtz how Terry entered Yawa!! Now he ll av to taste d wrath of both Jordan and Henry.....

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by jenyJ(f): 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
nice one dear

2 Likes

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by seunviju(f): 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
Thanks for the update

2 Likes

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by pricelesslove(f): 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
thanks. good night dear

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by ThaRuthlxx7: 12:02am On Aug 18, 2014
Tiffany I must say ur book is brilliant.. it keep me on through my Sunday and am so happy to meet up..shout out to kingphilip,360prince, chi one love

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Queenxstar(f): 12:12am On Aug 18, 2014
I don't know you manage darling but I love you, your consistent update and your story.

2 Likes

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by arabaribiti(m): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2014
Hmmm my second wiffy u are doing so great this is a great scandal i hope henry wont go back to his girls after seeing the kiss on newspaper and hope he wont stop linda from working my love just keep updating i will do the cooking and bath baby

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (58) (Reply)

SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada / Behind Her Veil / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.