Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public (5979 Views)

Man Slices Lover’s Face In Lagos, Assaults Rival On Valentine’s Day / Tenant Assaults Landlady Over Marijuana In Lagos (photo) / Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by clemzo101(m): 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2014
Tyche: Na Niggas wey no get mb to watch the video dey comment pass; bunch of gullible bigots.

Op is phucking stoopid too; for crying out loud what does he stand to gain by decieving gullible, and poor people with no data to watch the video?

Urinates all over the thread
very gullible and pathetic, they didn't watch o but na dem comment pass.........poor Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by MadCow1: 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
A bus full of Civilians could not over power one unarmed Policeman.. grin

Yoruba people be shouting that 'Beni, Beni' bullshit in he background. grin

Make this guy try am for upper Iweka .. angry

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by Tyche(m): 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
clemzo101: very gullible and pathetic, they didn't watch o but na dem comment pass.........poor Nigerians

I dey tell you. Scammers will still have their way in this forum and very easily too. I magine the gullibility exhibited here.

LWKMD, phucking mayor with no data. Dairis sha

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by AYO57: 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
clemzo101: since it was censored so how were u able to see the stripping of the pregnant woman, my broda u are an enemy of nigeria, u are worse dan boko haram, u are a common rumour monger....shior for u
I did the editing dude! if not YouTube would have taken down the video.!! Think before making a critical comment.
Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by olapluto(m): 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
AYO57:
I did the editing dude! if not YouTube would have taken down the video.!! Think before making a critical comment.
I watched the video too and in no way is it near what is described. If you have the full video, paste it.
If I was a boss of this policeman, this video will only get him a subtle warning. Your story has no evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by mikolo80: 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
tit: I took my precious time to watch the video.
What I saw was a couple of unruly people resisting arrest and preventing a squad of policemen from carrying out their legitimate duties.
You guys
Ayo57,
mikolo80
anago18
fuckshit
oskopy
Mayor of Lagos
Obiagelli
smartchoice
Shine u eye
hallucinating are bigots. Simple!
agreed we no get mb to watch but its not our job to clean up police very very very bad image and for those of you supporting police brutality, remember when they come for you no body will be there to defend you cos they woulda taken others out group by group.remember nazi germany
Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by luvinhubby(m): 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
op, you are either a sensationalist, a bigot, rumour-monger or a plain LIAR, because nowhere in your video did the policeman, whose image you are tarnishimg, make physical contact, talkless of beating and stripping the said woman naked.
Please refrain from further malicious damage of the personality and image of the Nigerian Police and personel.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by halmeyd(m): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
This thread has made it clear 2 me that most nairalanderz use MTN AWOOF 10MB to browse...I'm sure all of una wey dey tok rubish 4 diz thread no watch d video sef...

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by dgitrader(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
OP, u r simply SHAMELESS for the religious sentiment, hope u r happy ur thread has taken a religious devide. ur lies and deception will only paint ur religion in more bad light. i dare u to post the full video or take your propergander elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by djfaithy: 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by mikolo80: 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
How come joe odunmakin is taking the case up if its bigotry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by hakunajay(m): 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
clemzo101: since it was censored so how were u able to see the stripping of the pregnant woman, my broda u are an enemy of nigeria, u are worse dan boko haram, u are a common rumour monger....shior for u

I agree with you on all the names you labelled the guy but you fall my hands by calling him a brother!!! Someone who can use subtle words to ferment religious crises is akin to the Devil himself...
On a serious note, Nigerians should learn how to remove any comments that might fuel chaos in their conversations.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by clemzo101(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
AYO57:
so its you spreading the false rumour abi?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by clemzo101(m): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
mikolo80: agreed we no get mb to watch but its not our job to clean up police very very very bad image and for those of you supporting police brutality, remember when they come for you no body will be there to defend you cos they woulda taken others out group by group.remember nazi germany
nobody is supporting policemen here we all have our different experiences but let's analyze issues like literates, even if u are not atleast pretend to be one, take a wholistic analysis b4 rushing to criticize and swearing for people.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by clemzo101(m): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
hakunajay:

I agree with you on all the names you labelled the guy but you fall my hands by calling him a brother!!! Someone who can use subtle words to ferment religious crises is akin to the Devil himself...
On a serious note, Nigerians should learn how to remove any comments that might fuel chaos in their conversations.
abeg I nor fit laugh.......Lmao

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by justi4jesu(f): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
She wasnt stripped na...Abi I dey see double ni angry

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by clemzo101(m): 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
luvinhubby: op, you are either a sensationalist, a bigot, rumour-monger or a plain LIAR, because nowhere in your video did the policeman, whose image you are tarnishimg, make physical contact, talkless of beating and stripping the said woman naked.
Please refrain from further malicious damage of the personality and image of the Nigerian Police and personel.

Thanks
trust me, Nigerians are not cowards, if anything like happens believe me dat police is a goner, people will mobilize and deal with him, how person go catchpregnant woman, naked am, beat am publicly and people go just dey look am.......OP fear God far

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
oskopy: Why not dis way? Police assault a pregnant woman, instead of putting moslem. Ur are a threat to the peace of this nation
I agree with, that "muslim" tag should be removed!

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by redsun(m): 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
Maybe he thought he/she was carrying bomb disguised as a pregnant woman.

Confusion breakee bone,.yekpa,na double wahala for dead body and the owner of dead body-Courtesy of Fela.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by clemzo101(m): 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
justi4jesu: She wasnt stripped na...Abi I dey see double ni angry
me taya for the OP oooo, see as him quickly gather followers......na so nairalanders take dey fall for people like @Ogakpatakpata........nigerians are easily deceived

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by Feedmemore(f): 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
I watched the video and i didn't see where the police was assaulting the woman or did i watched an entirely different video ?

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by ignis: 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
AYO57:

The violent part was sensored...if you listen you'll hear what the people were saying.
Are you high? There is nothing of such....

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by CoolKizzy(m): 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
op u be bas.tard, I watched the clip once, no stripping whatsoever, police was saying come down, the 'pregnant' lady was shouting and resisting arrest. I couldn't watch the video again cos of the crappy intro u added to it, go back to school.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by justi4jesu(f): 4:19am On Jul 07, 2014
CoolKizzy: op u be bas.tard, I watched the clip once, no stripping whatsoever, police was saying come down, the 'pregnant' lady was shouting and resisting arrest. I couldn't watch the video again cos of the crappy intro u added to it, go back to school.

Thanks for the Bolded undecided

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by dapzyadix(m): 4:47am On Jul 07, 2014
goalburner: Imagine!!! You nairalanders are funny. No wonder you guys were easily duped by ogakpaktapata, you no watch d video and u are accusing the policemen, that's why you will pay a large sum of money in Dubai and you will still dont av it in written. You guys better wise up and shine ur eye.
I watched the video from A-Z and all i can see is passengers restricting arrest, no single beating. I knw many of those that commented here are usin blackberry so they cant stream.....sorry o
and wu told u blackberry don't stream?!
Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by ksbusari(m): 5:42am On Jul 07, 2014
U fit edit urself nw. She was recognised as a Muslim. U fit put a pregnant christian woman nw. If it were to be a christian woman nko? Wahala go don start.
Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by pheyikemi: 7:09am On Jul 07, 2014
With some of the comments I saw earlier here, all I can say is that some people ( the Op inclusive)
are potential terrorists, even though they don't know it yet, but it's in them. I wonder how some people reason.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by delishpot: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2014
Wow, likr a mad dog he was. Na wa o. If na me be that woman, I for no challenge that police o. You get bele, you know say naija police no get control why not just respect yourself and shut up.
Dont get me wrong o, that officer must be dealth with. But on the other hand, when we blame hawk wey carry fowl pikin finish make we also try advice fowl pikin to no waka too far from im mama. Same as when a thief robs a person late at night and we blame the thief, we should also remember to advice the victim not to walk late at night alone on a lonely road. Not that its bad to walk alone at anytime but because evil people will do evil no mater how well you preach to them so better protect your self.
Biko women, dont sharp mouths at people, respect yourselves outside be ladylike, i am not saying eat shit from people but know when to walk away, know when to reply, know when to say ok, know when to say no and sometimes know when to shut the hell up.
I see no need to stress that the sister is a muslim in hijab I do not care if it was a man in boxers, the police shouldnt have gone all crazy gaga like a wounded lion hell bent on teaching someone a lesson they will never forget as long as they are alive.
Na wa. What if say him shoot her? These men ehn, he needs to be punished o.
Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by mikolo80: 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
clemzo101: nobody is supporting policemen here we all have our different experiences but let's analyze issues like literates, even if u are not atleast pretend to be one, take a wholistic analysis b4 rushing to criticize and swearing for people.
badgi free big grammar, they phucked up and its only a matters of time 'for somebody will treat it, and we go'n cheer them on .he you're a policeman you better tell your brothers in corruption and human rights abuses to stop maltreating their fellow citizens
Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by clemzo101(m): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
mikolo80: badgi free big grammar, they phucked up and its only a matters of time 'for somebody will treat it, and we go'n cheer them on .he you're a policeman you better tell your brothers in corruption and human rights abuses to stop maltreating their fellow citizens
guess u got ur mind made up about nigerian cops already and u need special help and cousel to be able to change dat mind set. For ur information, I'm not a cop
Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by mikolo80: 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
clemzo101: guess u got ur mind made up about nigerian cops already and u need special help and cousel to be able to change dat mind set. For ur information, I'm not a cop
dude you may be a member of the elite and have no cause to be brutalized by the police ,thats why you're nothing off. But i pray you have something to do with them then we see if all this your yanga will hold up. Ask the mothers of joyola jesuit college when they were protesting their childrens plane crash or lekki serieets when they were protesting the toll roads,no agbero among them o,all chop teargas
Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by clemzo101(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2014
mikolo80: dude you may be a member of the elite and have no cause to be brutalized by the police ,thats why you're nothing off. But i pray you have something to do with them then we see if all this your yanga will hold up. Ask the mothers of joyola jesuit college when they were protesting their childrens plane crash or lekki serieets when they were protesting the toll roads,no agbero among them o,all chop teargas
ur case is a pathetic one and u don't seem to understand governance, yes u ve the right to protest but u don't have the right to infringe on the fundamental rights of oda road users by causing avoidable hold ups and in some cases block major roads, u musnt burn tyres and throw stones b4 u know u are breaking law and order....moreover the police has the right to disperse a protest if the receive a security alert concerning d protest but ur myopic and obnoxious mind wldnt let u think straight rather than criticising the police.........well said there are still bad eggs amongst the cops, u can't take dat away and its not unique to naija alone, it happens all over the world even US, a police was caught on camera 2weeks ago in the US brutalizing a defenseless civilian, Israel is no xception, france, UK........so its a universal problem bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Child Trafficker Reportedly Caught In Asaba – Cash Madam / Graphics Pohoto Of A Little Young Girl Died This Morning / SEE The Pastor Who Runs The Ritualists Church In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.