Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

My First Time To Use Condom, Hilarious Story. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My First Time To Use Condom, Hilarious Story. (1735 Views)

Hilarious Story.((gej Vs BUHARI)) / Photo:an you use this Condom???... Hilarious... / Hilarious Story Caused By Malpractice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Time To Use Condom, Hilarious Story. by CodedTobx(m): 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
LWKMDFH!! - READ THIS HILARIOUS STORY!!!

MY FIRST TIME TO USE A CD

I entered a shop and bought a pack with 3 CD’s, looked at them curiously for a while wondering how on earth I could use them.

The lady at the counter noticed my puzzlement and asked sincerely, ‘Have you ever used a cd? Do you know how to put it on?’‘

I blushed said,”No!”
The lady took one cd and opened it and wore it on her thumb as an example. “This is how you wear it. You have to make sure its tight!”

I was even more puzzled by this. I was just an innocent young man. She noticed how shy and confused I was.”You must be a virgin,” she said teasingly. “Have you ever had sex?”

I said, “No!”

Then she looked around the shop; there was no one but just the 2 of us. She called me behind the counter, opened the door leading to the back-rooms and invited me in. She quickly locked the door, told me to hurry up coz “..we
don’t have time!”

She pulled her short skirt up, her p@nty down, opened her legs, and lay her back on a table. Then she told me to wear the cd on just like she had told me. I did, and she pulled me close, and oh yes there I was right deep inside her wet sweet flesh. But Oh My God no, in just 10 seconds inside it was just too much and I was like olalalalalalalalalala.

The lady feels it too, she feels the hot crematory inside her, and asks me, ”Did you put the condom on like I told you?”

“Yes I did. Just like you told me!” I replied. She says, ”Lets see!” I showed her. “Oh shit!” she screamed. “You are supposed to wear it on your PENIS not on your THUMB, you dummy!”

Now she is 8 months pregnant and I don't know what to do

1 Like

Re: My First Time To Use Condom, Hilarious Story. by tuffgongjo(m): 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
What u have to do is what oyibo call "Christening".
Re: My First Time To Use Condom, Hilarious Story. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
This is call practical

(1) (Reply)

Attention: I Cease To Support Buhari From Now I'm A Jonathanian!! / HILLARIOUS! Not Everyone Can Do Everything - Know Your Calling! (photos, Video) / Who's Uncle Is This Again?... I'm Confuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.