Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Revealed : Atiku Behind Nyako’s Impeachment Nightmare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed : Atiku Behind Nyako’s Impeachment Nightmare (2696 Views)

Nyako Impeachment: What Bola Tinubu Did To His "Disloyal" Deputies / Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy / Court Okays Nyako’s Impeachment Proceedings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed : Atiku Behind Nyako’s Impeachment Nightmare by zik4ever: 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
Is this for real or anyone with ground gist?

Checks by Pointblanknews.com has revealed that a former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar is behind the impeachment nightmare of Adamawa Governor, Murtala Nyako.
It has also been revealed that Atiku curiously masterminded the defection of some All Progressive Congress (APC) APC members to the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), to whittle down the influence of Nyako and set the stage for his exit.
When trouble started in Yola for Nyako, some believed the mastermind was the PDP and President Goodluck Jonathan. They had speculated that Jonathan wanted him out because of his very acerbic letter he wrote to his colleagues and the need for his party to seize the structure in the state.
But to the chagrin of most , Nyako Friday said Jonathan had no interest in his removal. He made veiled reference to Atiku when he said some Abuja based politicians from his state are behind his problems.
Meanwhile the acting Chief Judge of Adamawa State, Justice Ambrose Mammadi, late Friday announced the constitution of a seven-man committee to investigate allegations of gross misconduct against the embattled governor of the state, Murtala Nyako and his deputy, Bala Ngilari, The state House of Assembly had recently served Nyako and Ngilari with impeachment notices, and asked the Chief Judge to institute such panel.
According to Nyako “ ‘some senior citizens’ of Adamawa based in Abuja are behind the political imbroglio bedeviling the state,..The presidency is not planning a plot to remove me from office contrary to speculations,” he said. “We know that Adamawa state is full of intellectuals, when issues arise, we use different approaches to address it. That is the cause of the political differences we have, but no much outside interference.”
Both men went for each other’s jugular during the last congress in the state. But at the end of the day, Nyako’s men seized the structure of the APC in the state.
With that, Atiku who wanted the structure to ensure his ambition to be President was intact, decided to wrestle power from Nyako by hook or crook including masterminding his impeachment.
Pointblanknews.com sources hinted that Atiku’s men advised that the only way he could get back the structure and also become the Kingmaker, and ensure the state supports his ambition is to remove Nyako.
Subsequently, it was learnt, Atiku mobilized funds , which he used to induce some key stakeholders, lawmakers and party executives. He also masterminded the defection of some Nyako’s men from the APC.
Before the Congress, Atiku had thrown his political weight behind one of the spinster group led by Alhaji Abdulraman Namdaz who was the former Deputy Governorship candidate for the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) in 2013 general election in the state.
During their political tour to the 21 Local Government Areas of the state, Namdaz group informed the APC members that they were sent by the former Vice President to mobilize the electorate ahead of the state congress.
The former Vice President instructed them to form the State Working Committee (SWC) of the party which informed their movement round the 21 Local Government Areas of the state to create awareness to the APC supporters that Atiku will form the party executive in the state with members of the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), Congress for Progressive Change [CPC], new PDP and PDM.
While Atiku group believe that Nyako should not be entrusted with the party structure of APC considering the humiliation Atiku suffered in the hand of Nyako during the PDP presidential primaries when he was denied home support.
But Nyako camp of are of the view that Atiku is coming to take its own pound of flesh from Nyako and they are making efforts to truncate any of his move to take over the party structure from Nyako.
Political pundits believe that the former Vice President’s ambition to vie for elective post may suffer another setback if he fails to form alliance with governor Nyako considering the fact that Nyako is not personally interested in any elective position.
The issue of who succeeds Nyako is another issue creating problems between the two gladiators. Atiku and his men are insisting that Nyako must not impose his son, Navy Commander Abdul-Aziz Nyako, on the people. But some members of Nyako camp argued against it, stressing that Nyako’s son was a member of APC before Nyako and Atiku joined the party. They said it is not a crime for him to aspire to be Governor.
Said our source “ Atiku wants to be relevant in Adamawa APC. Nyako had frustrated that and he feels slighted that as a former VP he barely has a say in the APC leadership hierarchy in the state.”
The source told Pointblanknews.com “ Atiku had been very unhappy after losing out in the party’s congress to Nyako. His Presidentila ambition is hanging in the balance because he has no complete control of the structure currently in the pocket of Nyako. So his only option is to remove him at all cost”
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/revealed-atiku-behind-nyakos-impeachment-nightmare/
Re: Revealed : Atiku Behind Nyako’s Impeachment Nightmare by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
How is that suppose to concern me? Passing by with my umbrella. Silly broomers. DoroFTC

3 Likes

Re: Revealed : Atiku Behind Nyako’s Impeachment Nightmare by jking001(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
APC DEVIL PARTY FALLING APART, GREED,AMBITION AND VESTED INTEREST WOULD ALWAYS RULE POLITICIANS.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed : Atiku Behind Nyako’s Impeachment Nightmare by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
This might be Atiku's only positive contribution to democracy.

18 Likes

Re: Revealed : Atiku Behind Nyako’s Impeachment Nightmare by brixton: 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
This is a reminder to all those still cursing at GEJ. It is very obvious that God fights for him even without him asking from God.

6 Likes

Re: Revealed : Atiku Behind Nyako’s Impeachment Nightmare by Firefire(m): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
"If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand".

- Holy Bible Mark 3:25

6 Likes

Re: Revealed : Atiku Behind Nyako’s Impeachment Nightmare by MisterLongman(m): 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
They are only concerned about power, power and more power...... Nigeria is now at a crossroad....... PDP is clearly corrupt but the alternative party is not credible and reliable

1 Like

Re: Revealed : Atiku Behind Nyako’s Impeachment Nightmare by rusher14: 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
So Atiku is the fall guy?

Nigerian politics and its intrigues!!!

One beyond redemption.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed : Atiku Behind Nyako’s Impeachment Nightmare by worthytalk: 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
This thread lack substance.

But on a serious note Nyako nails his own political coffin the moment he exonerated GEJ. Because GEJ is now at liberty to revenge for Nyako acerbic love letter.

Is either Nyako doesn't have a good adviser or he doesn't take advice.

Because if I were Nyako I'll make the whole world believe that GEJ is the unseen hand behind his present predicament.

Let it be known that no state legislature has the balls to initiate impeachment moves against a gov on their own without the backing of the Presidency.

1 Like

Re: Revealed : Atiku Behind Nyako’s Impeachment Nightmare by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
Its all abt money...PDP, APC, its where the money is jare...
Re: Revealed : Atiku Behind Nyako’s Impeachment Nightmare by 99100(m): 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
Nyako wants president Jonathan to intervene because he is aware he(Nyako) lacks the wherewithal to avoid an impeachment engineered by Atiku. Nyako is no match for Atiku but President Jonathan would subdue the latter if he so wishes. The question is if Nyako is worth the stress from Jonathan.
Nyako would probably be regretting ever taking a swipe at GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: Revealed : Atiku Behind Nyako’s Impeachment Nightmare by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
anything Apc count me out.
So these set of people are the ones that are bringing the change Apc have been ranting about
Apc a time bomb waiting for detonation!!!

1 Like

Re: Revealed : Atiku Behind Nyako’s Impeachment Nightmare by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
I knew this...

Those that signed the document are die hard atiku loyalists.
Re: Revealed : Atiku Behind Nyako’s Impeachment Nightmare by YorubaBigot: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
let them fight and consume themselves for all i care, at least its to the benefit of PDP cool
Re: Revealed : Atiku Behind Nyako’s Impeachment Nightmare by Badmushazan: 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
Re: Revealed : Atiku Behind Nyako’s Impeachment Nightmare by hurricaneChris: 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
Why has Kharma kept fighting for GEJ? Obasanjo wrote a letter to Jonathan, Iyabo (OBJ's daughter) replied the dad.

Nyako wrote a pathetic letter to Gej also, Atiku is allegedly replying him with impeachment! gringrin

*tears my letter to the president before Efcc replies me* gringrin

6 Likes

Re: Revealed : Atiku Behind Nyako’s Impeachment Nightmare by akumada1: 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
hurricaneChris: Why has Kharma kept fighting for GEJ? Obasanjo wrote a letter to Jonathan, Iyabo (OBJ's daughter) replied the dad.

Nyako wrote a pathetic letter to Gej also, Atiku is allegedly replying him with impeachment! gringrin

*tears my letter to the president before Efcc replies me* gringrin
Lol na there u go fear who God has blessed, remember no one can course.

1 Like

Re: Revealed : Atiku Behind Nyako’s Impeachment Nightmare by 1MCN: 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
If this flake of news is true, then from the foregoing--and from all that has happened in the recent past, is it not safe to say that the most dangerous thing ever for one to do in present-day Nigerian politics is to start a (senseless) fight with that (innocent, benign, messianic) transformation lord called GEJ?!

Surely they shall gather, and if their congregation is not ordained by God, surely they shall scatter. Even this fight would not help install Atiku as the president of Nigeria. They'll only kill themselves by themselves. They'll only clear the bush for Jonathan.

I keep telling people that Jonathan is not ever fighting Amaechi but has just only refused to use his might to throw a spanner into his workshop Amaechi haven made himself into an enemy.

Sadly, Nyako has realised this bitter truth and has confessed hoping that the president could help raise his head above the water.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed : Atiku Behind Nyako’s Impeachment Nightmare by Smartsyn(m): 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
The only reason i comment on this thread is because i know it will make frontpage..

I will make a meaningful comment when i hear that Nyako has finally been impeached, minus that, i don't trust Nigeria politics.
Re: Revealed : Atiku Behind Nyako’s Impeachment Nightmare by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
Person go shyte for e toilet and blame it on GEJ.

The likes of Buhari and Atiku are yet to realize that their political career ended years back.
Re: Revealed : Atiku Behind Nyako’s Impeachment Nightmare by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
This is a typical example of a dog eating another dog.
Re: Revealed : Atiku Behind Nyako’s Impeachment Nightmare by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
Naija politcs

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again / Sahara Reporters End Has Come.. / Bomb Blast In Kano Line Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.