Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

I Love Shopping, But I Hate Whatever I Buy - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Love Shopping, But I Hate Whatever I Buy (815 Views)

Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys / Why Do Women Love Shopping? / I love shopping; it's a necessary evil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Shopping, But I Hate Whatever I Buy by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
Hi guys. I've been battling. With this issue for sometimes now. I love shopping for clothes. At the shop or supermarket I love what I've chosen to buy, but once I've paid for it and returned home, i just begin to hate myself and that which i have bought.
I really don't know what's wrong with me, because its driving me crazy. Please help me out with some advice and counselling. I will be truly grateful.

Thank you, in advance!
Re: I Love Shopping, But I Hate Whatever I Buy by Feranmicharles(m): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
You've said it,"its driving u CRAZY". You don't get it,its not driving u crazy oh. The fact is that u are CRAZY. I wonder how u go buy something and hate urself and d tin,abegiii wogbo lo
Re: I Love Shopping, But I Hate Whatever I Buy by marvelling(m): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
MuhdG: Hi guys. I've been battling. With this issue for sometimes now. I love shopping for clothes. At the shop or supermarket I love what I've chosen to buy, but once I've paid for it and returned home, i just begin to hate myself and that which i have bought.
I really don't know what's wrong with me, because its driving me crazy. Please help me out with some advice and counselling. I will be truly grateful.

Thank you, in advance!
its called buyer's remorse. I used to have it too. Whenever I pay for a good or service, I begin to think of the alternative foregone and end up regretting that I made the purchase. I used to think it was my innate stinginess until I got enlightened. Its mainly psychological and you can overcome it. Check this link for more info en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buyer's_remorse

1 Like

Re: I Love Shopping, But I Hate Whatever I Buy by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
marvelling: its called buyer's remorse. I used to have it too. Whenever I pay for a good or service, I begin to think of the alternative foregone and end up regretting that I made the purchase. I used to think it was my innate stinginess until I got enlightened. Its mainly psychological and you can overcome it. Check this link for more info en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buyer's_remorse
thank you very much
Re: I Love Shopping, But I Hate Whatever I Buy by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
Feranmicharles: You've said it,"its driving u CRAZY". You don't get it,its not driving u crazy oh. The fact is that u are CRAZY. I wonder how u go buy something and hate urself and d tin,abegiii wogbo lo
but that doesnt mean you should use insultive words on me.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Shopping, But I Hate Whatever I Buy by marvelling(m): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
MuhdG:
thank you very much
you are welcome
Re: I Love Shopping, But I Hate Whatever I Buy by marvelling(m): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
MuhdG:
thank you very much
whenever you buy something, just concentrate on the utility derived ie satisfaction you get from it and forget about everything else. It'll make you feel better.

1 Like

Re: I Love Shopping, But I Hate Whatever I Buy by tuffgongjo(m): 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
I think u are one of d Impulsive buyers,I guess if u can take a lot of time to think about$examine what u want u won't have such problem again,just a suggestion though.
Re: I Love Shopping, But I Hate Whatever I Buy by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
tuffgongjo: I think u are one of d Impulsive buyers,I guess if u can take a lot of time to think about$examine what u want u won't have such problem again,just a suggestion though.

yes, that's what am gonna start doing. thanks too
Re: I Love Shopping, But I Hate Whatever I Buy by Feranmicharles(m): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
MuhdG:
but that doesnt mean you should use insultive words on me.
lol... Oti jooor,it av pepe you. LMAO

(1) (Reply)

Adult and children clothes for sale / Blazers / Givenchy Sneakers Available In Different Colors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.