Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

What Will Happen On Earth If There Is A Riot In Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Happen On Earth If There Is A Riot In Heaven? (784 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / September 23, 2015 Something Strange Is Going To Happen On That Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen On Earth If There Is A Riot In Heaven? by ordinaryman: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
...Everyday we hear of violence in Syria, Iraq, Nigeria, Sudan, Ukraine etc...all these things are happening on earth just because one angel(lucifer) revolted in Heaven...so what if riot(like that unn riot some yrs bk) breaks out in Heaven nko...what will happen on earth
Re: What Will Happen On Earth If There Is A Riot In Heaven? by ordinaryman: 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
I bet there will be pandemonium on earth and even the dead will run out of their graves and flee for their dear lives...
Re: What Will Happen On Earth If There Is A Riot In Heaven? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
So you and God are now mates ba? You just don't type things because you have data to do so....Yes! God is very merciful but don't mock Him or take Him for a ride cause He can consume you. Please don't joke with Superior being, you might not have the same grace with other people. Please, let's learn to leave other people with their belief, it doesn't make sense to make fun of people's belief just because you don't agree with them.
Re: What Will Happen On Earth If There Is A Riot In Heaven? by shininglite(m): 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
ordinaryman: ...Everyday we hear of violence in Syria, Iraq, Nigeria, Sudan, Ukraine etc...all these things are happening on earth just because one angel(lucifer) revolted in Heaven...so what if riot(like that unn riot some yrs bk) breaks out in Heaven nko...what will happen on earth
fool be careful wat u wish for,God is jst so merciful bcuz dis ur comments wud hav killed U..
Re: What Will Happen On Earth If There Is A Riot In Heaven? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
He will relocate again-- like he did after the Tower of Babel incident. grin
Re: What Will Happen On Earth If There Is A Riot In Heaven? by ordinaryman: 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
ammyluv2002: So you and God are now mates ba? You just don't type things because you have data to do so....Yes! God is very merciful but don't mock Him or take Him for a ride cause He can consume you. Please don't joke with Superior being, you might not have the same grace with other people. Please, let's learn to leave other people with their belief, it doesn't make sense to make fun of people's belief just because you don't agree with them.

you really have a very weird way of understanding things...so after reading this post, you found it insulting?
You must be a joker...
For your information, this post wasnt meant to be insultive(with respect to God) and it ISNT...and i (strongly) believe in God so, am not writing from the stand point of an atheist...
So if you think i was trying to insult God, then you need orientation on literature comprehension...
Re: What Will Happen On Earth If There Is A Riot In Heaven? by ammyluv2002(f): 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
ordinaryman:

you really have a very weird way of understanding things...so after reading this post, you found it insulting?
You must be a joker...
For your information, this post wasnt meant to be insultive(with respect to God) and it ISNT...and i (strongly) believe in God so, am not writing from the stand point of an atheist...
So if you think i was trying to insult God, then you need orientation on literature comprehension...
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Will Happen On Earth If There Is A Riot In Heaven? by ordinaryman: 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
shininglite: fool be careful wat u wish for,God is jst so merciful bcuz dis ur comments wud hav killed U..

i'd rather not call you a fool(although i definitely see you as one)...You are a perfect example that man can truly exist without a brain...you have the right to remain silent so, better delete this your silly comment from this thread or...
Re: What Will Happen On Earth If There Is A Riot In Heaven? by ordinaryman: 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
Apatheist: He will relocate again-- like he did after the Tower of Babel incident. grin

who will relocate?...
Re: What Will Happen On Earth If There Is A Riot In Heaven? by shininglite(m): 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
ordinaryman:

i'd rather not call you a fool(although i definitely see you as one)...You are a perfect example that man can truly exist without a brain...you have the right to remain silent so, better delete this your silly comment from this thread or...
or wat? U dnt hav a Sane brain,if u had a sane brain u wunt b tinkin abt a ROIT in heaven.no wonda u re an ORDINARY man
Re: What Will Happen On Earth If There Is A Riot In Heaven? by Extralarger(m): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
But abeg, wetin wan cause the riot? Abi U guys are planning to plant bomb in heaven? No just carry the Almighty God name play, U dy mad sef?

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen On Earth If There Is A Riot In Heaven? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
ordinaryman:

who will relocate?...
Your god Jehovah abi na Yahweh.
he'll take heaven with him.
As he did after the Tower of Babel incident.
You're familiar with it, right?
Re: What Will Happen On Earth If There Is A Riot In Heaven? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
Extralarger: But abeg, wetin wan cause the riot? Abi U guys are planning to plant bomb in heaven? No just carry the Almighty God name play, U dy mad sef?
America wan bomb heaven
they see say oyel dey there.
Re: What Will Happen On Earth If There Is A Riot In Heaven? by Extralarger(m): 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
Apatheist:
America wan bomb heaven
in their widest dreams! Lol
Re: What Will Happen On Earth If There Is A Riot In Heaven? by ordinaryman: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
Apatheist:
Your god Jehovah abi na Yahweh.
he'll take heaven with him.
As he did after the Tower of Babel incident.
You're familiar with it, right?

i asked what will happen on earth, not in heaven...
Re: What Will Happen On Earth If There Is A Riot In Heaven? by ordinaryman: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
Extralarger: But abeg, wetin wan cause the riot? Abi U guys are planning to plant bomb in heaven? No just carry the Almighty God name play, U dy mad sef?

i was just wondering what will happen on earth if so many angels fall like lucifer did...nobody is playing with God's name o although some "hollier than thou" people here(especially one grossly unintelligent fellow @shininglite) think otherwise...
Re: What Will Happen On Earth If There Is A Riot In Heaven? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
What is wrong with us Nairalanders today?

ordinaryman posed an innocuous teaser to which we could have simply viewed and " waka pass" but some" God police" choose to derail the thread for fear of a perceived retribution from the almighty.

Come to think of the topic, are we sure the heavens are even safe these days if the Lord's prayer is anything to go by ?
"THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN "

Laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen On Earth If There Is A Riot In Heaven? by Extralarger(m): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
ordinaryman:

i was just wondering what will happen on earth if so many angels fall like lucifer did...nobody is playing with God's name o although some "hollier than thou" people here(especially one grossly unintelligent fellow @shininglite) think otherwise...
Bro I go just pack enter grave, but bros o, them fit bring better lifestyle come sef. Think am na'
Re: What Will Happen On Earth If There Is A Riot In Heaven? by ordinaryman: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
Extralarger: Bro I go just pack enter grave, but bros o, them fit bring better lifestyle come sef. Think am na'

no peace in the grave if such a thing happens...even the people in the grave will be running for their dear lives...
Re: What Will Happen On Earth If There Is A Riot In Heaven? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
ordinaryman:

i asked what will happen on earth, not in heaven...
After the Tower of Babel incident, Jehovah left heaven and he carried heaven with him
Re: What Will Happen On Earth If There Is A Riot In Heaven? by urheme: 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
Apatheist:
After the Tower of Babel incident, Jehovah left heaven and he carried heaven with him

Apatheist:
America wan bomb heaven

Heaven is not in existence for now, may be later, and about the bombings, yes, that will take place on earth, all these bilogical weapons and diseases being created by scientist in their labs are all for mass destruction, a day shall come and there will be a revolution, they will be used to bring this earth to An end. It is humans that will bring this world to an end and not God
Re: What Will Happen On Earth If There Is A Riot In Heaven? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
urheme:

Heaven is not in existence for now, may be later,
it isn't? where did Jizz-us go to after his death?
nd about the bombings, yes, that will take place on earth, all these bilogical weapons and diseases being created by scientist in their labs are all for mass destruction, a day shall come and there will be a revolution, they will be used to bring this earth to An end. It is humans that will bring this world to an end and not God

Because god doesn't exist! cheesy
If we destroy earth we'll move to Mars-- courtesy of science. cool

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen On Earth If There Is A Riot In Heaven? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
Hilarious
Re: What Will Happen On Earth If There Is A Riot In Heaven? by Kyase(m): 11:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
ordinaryman: I bet there will be pandemonium on earth and even the dead will run out of their graves and flee for their dear lives...
funny

(1) (Reply)

The Lies Of The Book Of Hebrew / Dead Man Brought Back To Life / Christian Bale 'exodus' Movie - Unbiblical Heresy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.