Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! (2987 Views)

Ques. Signs A Girl Displays Wen She Loves U Or Jst Want Friendship? / Could U Date Or Marry A Girl Practically Of D Same Age With U Or Older.? / Circumcision - Can U Or Can U Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by HotieTima(f): 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
i am really opened minded to allowing my husband to have a second wife

don't get me wrong i love him with everything from head to toe but to be honest i always discuss this same issue!!

in my Deen is very a beautiful thing!

i accept the jealousy, but my heat fears one thing only would the other woman change towards me in future will she do something bad to me to destroy my relationship that i already share with my husband.

( this is really something i think about for the future) if my husband was to think about having a second wife! to be honest for as long as the woman is a good person i would think about it!!
Re: Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
no problem
Re: Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by Lovetinz(m): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
Nothing wrong with your accepting another wife for your hubby.
But come to think of it, don't you think another husband might just be ideal for you? wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by HotieTima(f): 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
Lovetinz: Nothing wrong with your accepting another wife for your hubby.
But come to think of it, don't you think another husband might just be ideal for you? wink wink wink

grin grin grin grin i not sure about that part
Re: Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by Extralarger(m): 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
Wish I undastood dis! Why would you be thinking about a second wife? Marriage issues, Childlessness, Polygamous family background? Explain abeg!
Re: Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by dre11(m): 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
Tell me sometin....
Am sure ur husby has being nursing that for along time.....
U just coming with terms with his demandundecided

2 Likes

Re: Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by Justeenaleo(f): 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
Oooshey threesomee thingzz wink

4 Likes

Re: Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by HotieTima(f): 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
no issue at all

my hubby said over his dead body no way will he ever take two wife

he ain't got time for non of that wahala in future

it's me who actually don't have a problem with me

it has nothing to do with me not been able to be a mother of any other issues( wallahi)

i just think its a good thing that's y ia m saying ima crazy or maybe just dreaming!! i actually find it cool wink wink wink
Re: Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by LaurelP(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
HotieTima: no issue at all

it has nothing to do with me not been able to be a mother of any other issues( wallahi)

i just think its a good thing that's y ia m saying ima crazy or maybe just dreaming!! i actually find it cool wink wink wink

With all that beauty
U look like my twin sister
Re: Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by chronique(m): 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
*reads thread and starts to sing Sound Sultan's na craze world we dey"*

2 Likes

Re: Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by laplace12(m): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
Op you are doing the best for yourself. You are a muslim so you need to program yourself for polygamy cos it can happen anytime. I see you are arranging some shock absorbers for yourself. Good luck.
Re: Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by HotieTima(f): 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
LaurelP:

With all that beauty
U look like my twin sister

wink wink wink who knows!!
Re: Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by HotieTima(f): 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
laplace12: Op you are doing the best for yourself. You are a muslim so you need to program yourself for polygamy cos it can happen anytime. I see you are arranging some shock absorbers for yourself. Good luck.

grin grin grin grin no stress i have try for a very long time my hubby said no his not marrying another wife
Re: Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by LaurelP(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
HotieTima:

wink wink wink who knows!!
Where u @? Make I check whether na she cheesy
Re: Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by gsalvatore: 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
I wish women are Mass produced from same company that manufactured the @Op.

I think other women should learn from the @Op. grin cheesy

Wonders is just Beginning!
Re: Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by Nkem88(f): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
This is actually none of my business. Happy married life tho.
Re: Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by 190theclown: 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
tima u nor dey tire grin grin grin
Re: Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
laplace12: Op you are doing the best for yourself. You are a muslim so you need to program yourself for polygamy cos it can happen anytime. I see you are arranging some shock absorbers for yourself. Good luck.
cheesy grin
Re: Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by hadizadeezy(f): 6:38am On Jul 08, 2014
HotieTima: i am really opened minded to allowing my husband to have a second wife

don't get me wrong i love him with everything from head to toe but to be honest i always discuss this same issue!!

in my Deen is very a beautiful thing!

i accept the jealousy, but my heat fears one thing only would the other woman change towards me in future will she do something bad to me to destroy my relationship that i already share with my husband.

( this is really something i think about for the future) if my husband was to think about having a second wife! to be honest for as long as the woman is a good person i would think about it!!

yeah its indeed a beautiful thing if your husband is able to handle it. And wait oo! How else do u want him to explain to you that he's not physical fit in handling GIDIGBO..plss stop pushing the gentleman to the wall..RAMADAN KAREEM!
Re: Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by HotieTima(f): 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA: Attention seeker

i wish i had your time

it's obvious whose the attention seeker here
Re: Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by HotieTima(f): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
hadizadeezy: yeah its indeed a beautiful thing if your husband is able to handle it. And wait oo! How else do u want him to explain to you that he's not physical fit in handling GIDIGBO..plss stop pushing the gentleman to the wall..RAMADAN KAREEM!

u too smiley smiley smiley

but Alhumdulilah my hubby said over his dead body anyways

that he ain't got the heart to do soo. ( but if he did it wouldn't hurt me)
Re: Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by HotieTima(f): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
190theclown: tima u nor dey tire grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin why now!!

my middle name is trouble maker wink wink and ur the BOSS!!
Re: Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by lionelrobben: 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
abeg. i wont be taken a second wife wen i marry. my wife beta not suggest it either. i dey craze?
Re: Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
HotieTima:

i wish i had your time

it's obvious whose the attention seeker here
undecided
Re: Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by HotieTima(f): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
lionelrobben: abeg. i wont be taken a second wife wen i marry. my wife beta not suggest it either. i dey craze?

trust me when i was growing up i hated every men that had two to three wives

but growing up has change my view to life and since i put in soo much effort to study my Deen

i don't mind , i discuss it with my partner but his a really good guy to be honest his against it completely

some people think i am crazy when i am talking about it!! but oo well it's Allah swt that has to final to say to ones life. wink
Re: Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by Tinalex(f): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
Trust me gurl friend this is just a phase your going thru now,i mean ur emotion right nw,but when this emotion/phase wipes...this same you will never pray for ur hubby to marry another wife...you don't always feel that hot passion every day in marriage u knw..
Re: Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by dytbabe: 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
U not crazy
As a matter of fact, I don't care
So long I will be safe

1 Like

Re: Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by hollas2jnr(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2014
With religion aside, it's not sensible. As a guy, I won't dare it. It's total nonesense! I'm not married yet but I know the family oneness would just vanish. You shouldn't bother your man again o, he knows why he's insisting.
Re: Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
Why? Why? Why?
Re: Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by nellyelitz(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2014
HotieTima: no issue at all

maybe u're actually dreamimg babe,but sleep well to have a better sleep,one love!
Re: Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! by nellyelitz(m): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2014
HotieTima:

grin grin grin grin no stress i have try for a very long time my hubby said no his not marrying another wife
oh she's a muslim,no wonder. My dear u're not dreaming neither u're crazy its rather a normal thing from ur upbringing and belief so oga ahead with ur life plans.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am New Here / Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? / Girl Who Masturbated With Fanta Bottle Killed Herself, After Video Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.