Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? (37984 Views)

FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities / Top Ten Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria / List Of Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by ashhascash: 12:38am On Jul 07, 2014
DrHesjay: The downfall of a man starts the day he starts to disrespect his seniors....
Fracistony.....i laugh anytime i think about your life o....

#FACT
Boss Hesjay ow fa, bin a while
I guess u r in Pre-Clinicals while we in Oau ar yet to commence lecture.
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 07, 2014
UniqueGem: Mr FrancisTony, been seeing u everywhere in Education section lately, though u make sense at times, on some other note, you act as if u've lost a screw upstairs. Though ur hatred for Uniben MIGHT be down to the fact that they denied you admission, who knows,,, or rather who cares? The alarming part of ur egocentric self is that u wanna argue with everybody, anybody at anytime or anywhere. Not placing Uniben on that figment of ur imagination u call a list might be due to two facts, (1) You find it had to deal with the fact that Uniben are actually among the top rankers(1-3); (2) you're in dire need to make FrontPage for the second time in 2 days. IN SUMMARY; UNIBEST Will haunt you till you learn to grow up.

LOL! Like seriously? Remove Uniben denying me admission outta this. I haven't stepped my foot in/to Benin talkless of Uniben.

Well, the OP Top10 ranking wasn't made by me. If you care, I'd give you the link where I copied it from. UNIBEN wasn't included..
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by UniqueGem(m): 12:43am On Jul 07, 2014
FrancisTony:

LOL! Like seriously? Remove Uniben denying me admission outta this. I haven't stepped my foot to Benin talkless of Uniben.

Well, the OP Top10 ranking wasn't made by me. If you care, I'd give you the link. UNIBEN wasn't included where I copied it from.
That's becos u wanted the list that doesn't have Uniben in it. Are you trying to tell me and every honourable audience here that if u found a list that didn't rank U.I among top 10, You would copy and Paste it here?
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 07, 2014
UniqueGem: That's becos u wanted the list that doesn't have Uniben in it. Are you trying to tell me and every honourable audience here that if u found a list that didn't rank U.I among top 10, You would copy and Paste it here?

Yes. You are right. Instead of lieing, I won't post it here. Rather, someone else should do it.
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by UniqueGem(m): 12:51am On Jul 07, 2014
FrancisTony:

Yes. You are right. Instead of lieing, I won't post it here. Rather, someone else should do it.
So with THIS^^, I think this Thread is of no notable significance and should be Closed down becos itz rather constituting enmity. Any Objection?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by UniqueGem(m): 12:52am On Jul 07, 2014
FrancisTony:

So with THIS^^, I think this Thread is of no notable significance and should be Closed down becos itz rather constituting enmity.. Any Objection?
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by naijaboiy: 12:54am On Jul 07, 2014
FrancisTony:

And how old is he??

At least, my mates are still in S.s2 and 3. Mtcheew
hey bro,,i think you should lay low a little about this U.I ish you shout everywhere...
You are still an aspirant (at least for now),,you dunno if you will get admitted or not,,talk more of getting your desired course...nigerian universities can Fvck you up and throw you off balance when you least expect...
#JustAnAdvice bro smiley
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 07, 2014
UniqueGem: So with THIS^^, I think this Thread is of no notable significance and should be Closed down becos itz rather constituting enmity.. Any Objection?

LOL! At least it has a source.
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Neldrizzy(m): 12:56am On Jul 07, 2014
Doclight: lmao i can see

kraze don dey catch u small small

who b e-kid?

Better go sell ur drugs for counter, customers dey wait
Lolllllll you be clown i swear

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 07, 2014
naijaboiy:
hey bro,,i think you should lay low a little about this U.I ish you shout everywhere...
You are still an aspirant (at least for now),,you dunno if you will get admitted or not,,talk more of getting your desired course...nigerian universities can Fvck you up and throw you off balance when you least expect...
#JustAnAdvice bro smiley

Like seriously,? I saw a ranking from somewhere and posted it and UI is leading. How is that a problem? undecided
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Neldrizzy(m): 12:58am On Jul 07, 2014
naijaboiy:
#JustAnAdvice bro smiley
well said myy barrister!!!!! Dem say make him go sell drugs for counter,customer de wait.. Lolll pharmacist

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Kendzyma(m): 1:00am On Jul 07, 2014
UniqueGem: Mr FrancisTony, been seeing u everywhere in Education section lately, though u make sense at times, on some other note, you act as if u've lost a screw upstairs. Though ur hatred for Uniben MIGHT be down to the fact that they denied you admission, who knows,,, or rather who cares? The alarming part of ur egocentric self is that u wanna argue with everybody, anybody at anytime or anywhere. Not placing Uniben on that figment of ur imagination u call a list might be due to two facts, (1) You find it had to deal with the fact that Uniben are actually among the top rankers(1-3); (2) you're in dire need to make FrontPage for the second time in 2 days. IN SUMMARY; UNIBEST Will haunt you till you learn to grow up.
uniben might actually be in d top 20 bro,diz just top 10
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Neldrizzy(m): 1:02am On Jul 07, 2014
UniqueGem: That's becos u wanted the list that doesn't have Uniben in it. Are you trying to tell me and every honourable audience here that if u found a list that didn't rank U.I among top 10, You would copy and Paste it here?
myy dear its obvious the OP is anti-UNIBEN.... He so much hate uniben.. Just read all his post..

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by passion007: 1:02am On Jul 07, 2014
As someone who has actually been round medical schools in the country, here's my list:

University of Ibadan
University of Nigeria
Obafemi Awolowo University
University of Benin
University of Lagos
Ahmadu Bello University
University of Ilorin
University of Calabar
Enugu State University(Parklane)
Delta State University (Oghara)

Each school has their unique strengths.
Ibadan for laparoscopic surgeries
UNN for cardiac and neurosurgery
Benin for assisted conception
OAU for cardiology
Delsuth for nephrology

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by naijaboiy: 1:05am On Jul 07, 2014
FrancisTony:

Like seriously,? I saw a ranking from somewhere and posted it and UI is leading. How is that a problem? undecided
it ain't about this thread,,i would av posted it anywhere else...I just felt I should do it here...
#Peace cool

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by UniqueGem(m): 1:06am On Jul 07, 2014
FrancisTony:

LOL! At least it has a source.
Letz see the source, make sure it's a reputable one and not a Blog by a low-lifer.
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by UniqueGem(m): 1:07am On Jul 07, 2014
Neldrizzy: myy dear its obvious the OP is anti-UNIBEN.... He so much hate uniben.. Just read all his post..
It's noted already and he attested to it. No ish about dat fact.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 07, 2014
naijaboiy:
it ain't about this thread,,i would av posted it anywhere else...I just felt I should do it here...
#Peace cool

LOL! I haven't bragged about UI on any thread except stating the obvious with source or do you mind pointing out where I bragged?
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 07, 2014
UniqueGem: Letz see the source, make sure it's a reputable one and not a Blog by a low-lifer.

Tis not a blog but a website. grin

http://myschool.com.ng/school/forum/25671/top-10-best-university-in-nigeria-in-terms-of-medicine-and-surgery.html
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by naijaboiy: 1:10am On Jul 07, 2014
FrancisTony:

LOL! I haven't bragged about UI on any thread except stating the obvious with source or do you mind pointing out where I bragged?
issokay,,dont take it personal wink

Like I said,, #JustAnAdvice
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by UniqueGem(m): 1:12am On Jul 07, 2014
passion007: As someone who has actually been round medical schools in the country, here's my list:

University of Ibadan
University of Nigeria
Obafemi Awolowo University
University of Benin
University of Lagos
Ahmadu Bello University
University of Ilorin
University of Calabar
Enugu State University(Parklane)
Delta State University (Oghara)

Each school has their unique strengths.
Ibadan for laparoscopic surgeries
UNN for cardiac and neurosurgery
Benin for assisted conception
OAU for cardiology
Delsuth for nephrology
when it cums to medicine, the Official Number 1 is ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY(uturu). If I'm to pick a second, its definitely ABU Zaria. One thing you all don't know is that U.I, OAU, Uniben, and Unilag are ranked Higher becos of prestige. It shouldn't be about what u WERE but what you ARE.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 07, 2014
The poster above me sound pained. grin
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Neldrizzy(m): 1:15am On Jul 07, 2014
UniqueGem: It's noted already and he attested to it. No ish about dat fact.
are you a uniben studnt or aspirant ?
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by UniqueGem(m): 1:17am On Jul 07, 2014
FrancisTony:

Tis not a blog but a website. grin

http://myschool.com.ng/school/forum/25671/top-10-best-university-in-nigeria-in-terms-of-medicine-and-surgery.html
I frequent that website more than u think you do. That list was put up by a user and not myschool itself. He's probably somewhat like you, a uniben hater. Btwn, the list was a long time ago, probably in their archive now, so how cum u dug it out? Don't tell me it was outta desperation to prove uniben wrong and U.I right. Good night bro. Haven't slept all day.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by UniqueGem(m): 1:18am On Jul 07, 2014
Neldrizzy: are you a uniben studnt or aspirant ?
Unizik.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by passion007: 1:20am On Jul 07, 2014
Double post
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by passion007: 1:20am On Jul 07, 2014
UniqueGem: when it cums to medicine, the Official Number 1 is ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY(uturu). If I'm to pick a second, its definitely ABU Zaria. One thing you all don't know is that U.I, OAU, Uniben, and Unilag are ranked Higher becos of prestige. It shouldn't be about what u WERE but what you ARE.
With all due respect, there is nothing spectacular about ABSUTH. In fact, NAUTH and FETHA will be rated before ABSUTH.
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Neldrizzy(m): 1:21am On Jul 07, 2014
UniqueGem: Unizik.
the greatest among them
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by UniqueGem(m): 1:21am On Jul 07, 2014
passion007:
With all due respect, there is nothing spectacular about ABSUTH. In fact, NAUTH and FETHA will be rated before ABSUTH.
Okay. Only wanted you guys to know that if we're to do things the right way, it would be Abia 1st.
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by UniqueGem(m): 1:24am On Jul 07, 2014
Neldrizzy: the greatest among them
Lol. I don't wanna argue about anything here. I only want a good and quiet education. Not some lousy ones, U'll fail before u even realise u've started. "LOL"

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by passion007: 1:27am On Jul 07, 2014
UniqueGem: Okay. Only whatyou guys to know that if we're to do things the right way, it would be Abia 1st.
Let's be objective.
My postgraduate training institution didn't even make the list.
That list is as good as can be.
May be FMC Abia State will make the list if and when MOUAU begins to offer Medicine. The hospital is great in Nephrology, and Gynecology.
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by UniqueGem(m): 1:30am On Jul 07, 2014
passion007:
Let's be objective.
My postgraduate training institution didn't even make the list.
That list is as good as can be.
May be FMC Abia State will make the list if and when MOUAU begins to offer Medicine. The hospital is great in Nephrology, and Gynecology.
Nephrology & Gynaecology are all but 1.50 of the constituent of Medicine. U can't be good in one and bad in many. Doesn't work that way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? / Total Scholarship Application 2017/2018 / Reno Compares Nigerian Universities' Tuition Cost With That Of Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.