Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:51 PM

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) (230012 Views)

Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / Ex-gen Calls For Documentation Of Nigerian Army’s Campaign Th / Boko Haram 'Slaughter Wives' In North Eastern Nigeria: Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Sirius do you remember '' Bait and Destroy tactics ''
Exactly...Just as you stated it. Nice One.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Arosa(m): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2014
Nice one guys, if to say I still young I for come join una with the fun. God be with una.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 11:53am On Jul 07, 2014
Nigerian Army..North East.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by EasternLeopard: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
SiriusBlack: Exactly...Just as you stated it. Nice One.

Sirius do Nigeria produce Jet plane at Defence industry
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by EasternLeopard: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
SiriusBlack: Nigerian Army..North East.

Godddddd

That artillery loooks fearsome

Pls tell me the name of the artillery

It looks like a long range artillery
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2014
EasternLeopard:

No o..lol..Its a MASSIVE capital project that I don't see Nigeria going into for the next 30-40 years...But we maintain our Alpha jet engines here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
EasternLeopard:

We do not yet have the technology to develop fighter jets.

However, the Nigerian Airforce would in a year or 2 years time launch a turbo-prop trainer Aircraft. The Aircraft is currently under-development.

The name of the trainer is FARAWA.

The Airforce have also launched a remote operated bomb-disposal robot. Further Development is currently undergoing.

The NAF makes hydraulics, electrolytes and batteries for our MI-35 attack helicopters.

We carry out PDM (periodic depot maintenance) on our Alpha jets, C-130 and G-222 transport planes in nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Godddddd

That's a bofors 115mm FH-77 artillery. It's a long range artillery piece.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Godddddd

It is a 122m 2A18 Howitzer..Also called the D30...16km Range..Capable of firing HEAT shells..Massive fragmentation, devastating shellshock.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by juliebrown: 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
Welcum back man
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by EasternLeopard: 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
SiriusBlack: No o..lol..Its a MASSIVE capital project that I don't see Nigeria going into for the next 30-40 years...But we maintain our Alpha jet engines here in Nigeria.

About 5 years ago airforce authority said on media that they are developing a jet plane.

Sirius I have a blue print on how to develop a simple and unconventional jet engine that can serve both jet planes and missiles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
SiriusBlack: The Nigerian Military has for the past four years, been actively engaged in the North East of this Great Country of Ours..From the Streets of Maiduguri, the Dust Bowls of Northern Borno to the Plains of Niger, Fathers, brothers and sons have been gallantly defending the territorial ediface of this country in Counter-Terrorist Operations..This Thread, will through pictorials, and when available, videos, tell the stories of our fighting men..As we all know, this thread was among the other materials lost during the Massive Data loss that happened 22nd June 2014...I, SiriusBlack, has decided to, after much yearning from NLders, decided to reopen this thread..I had earlier decided not to repost photos I had earlier posted on the previous version but I decided otherwise because I believe that this thread is an Historical Archive of a campaign that will be a major part of this Country's Journey to Promised Land.
Cheers.

Thank you for thinking along with "us". The pictures you are posting is the reason am 'following' you cuz they are showing the work our brave men are doing and the fact that i love everything about military....its my dream job but i dont have the height or connection to join the Nigeria Army.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by bidexiii: 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
thank God we have this forum topic back ....... i missed it badly great pictures guys.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by IdomaLikita: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
Sirius, How do you Guyz cope with the Heat? The Uniforms look thick in texture, plus the Body Armour and Helmet! Was expecting more of a T-Shirt and Body Armour thingy (like those of the Camerounian SFs)

Goodwork though! Stay Safe!
My mum became your biggest Fan yesterday!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Silenzer(m): 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
To the Nigerian army troops in the North-east, if u can see this just know you have 100% of my support. Everyday you risk your lives fighting so that I can have the freedom and peace of mind to Live and even browse, leaving your loved ones to defend your country. Words can't explain how I feel; YOU GUYS ARE HEROS!!!!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SergeAlain: 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
Good guy!! Keep up the good work.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Pangea: 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
EasternLeopard:

About 5 years ago airforce authority said on media that they are developing a jet plane.

Sirius I have a blue print on how to develop a simple and unconventional jet engine that can serve both jet planes and missiles

u don start again!
unconventional jet engine?
The one used by ogbunigwe? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Pangea: 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1530985_perr4_jpeg1120552325a53bb4f4e35619dce40b8a

Is that AK-74?
The signature Stock and muzzle is definitely 74!

If it is, i recommend it to all the men,
Its high time you put the 47 in the museum where it belongs! grin
Even Russia and all the warsaw bloc countries are all totting the Ak-74 now.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
Nigerian Army T-55 Crew..Frontlines of the North East.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by EasternLeopard: 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
Pangea:

u don start again!
unconventional jet engine?
The one used by ogbunigwe? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin

I better pass you oooo

At least my brain dey work while yours dey analyze bimbo pant.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Pangea: 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
EasternLeopard:

I better pass you oooo

At least my brain dey work while yours dey analyze bimbo pant.

Sometimes, I am tempted to think, the real person behind your username is Musiwa,
The reasoning and illogical writings is same grin
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by EasternLeopard: 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
Pangea:

Sometimes, I am tempted to think, the real person behind your username is Musiwa,
The reasoning and illogical writings is same grin

Are you through analyzing the sizes and colours of bimbo pants

If yes

Pls follow bimbo to her room in order not to derail this trend.

In short

Is not to late to wash bimbo's pant.

Now do not derail this trend.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by overhypedsteve(m): 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
Hey baba blackie is back now we can fully enjoy the pics of our toiling men in the NE theater,, baba sirius black abeg nor forget to tell us how that M60 take enter that nigerian soldier hand, cus me nor go advice us to start relying on western weapons, cus of the political implications that accompany them
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Pangea: 5:08am On Jul 08, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Are you through analyzing the sizes and colours of bimbo pants

If yes

Pls follow bimbo to her room in order not to derail this trend.

In short

Is not to late to wash bimbo's pant.

Now do not derail this trend.
Who is derailing which TREND? grin

@ Oga Sirius, may I enjoin you to continue your good work,
Without stroking the ego of any wannabe armchair general.
Especially those who have been developing a secret Jet and missile engine in their backyard grin
They can as well hand over the schematics of such fantasy to the Army headquarters grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by EasternLeopard: 5:33am On Jul 08, 2014
Pangea:
Who is derailing which TREND? grin

@ Oga Sirius, may I enjoin you to continue your good work,
Without stroking the ego of any wannabe armchair general.
Especially those who have been developing a secret Jet and missile engine in their backyard grin
They can as well hand over the schematics of such fantasy to the Army headquarters grin

Thank God you have agreed not to derail the trend.

I hope her pants are dry

If so keep it in her wardrobe

When guys like me applied to join the army it was your type that completely avoided seeing the recruitment form let alone applying.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 11:36am On Jul 08, 2014
Gallants! Nigerian Army In the North East.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 11:39am On Jul 08, 2014
Nigerian Army Troops..Moments before the commencement of the Battle of Alargano Village...Decisive N.A Victory.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 11:43am On Jul 08, 2014
Multi-National Joint Task Force.

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 11:49am On Jul 08, 2014
Nigerian Army Special Forces...Frontlines of the N.A.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nigerian Soldiers pose with Newly arrived CS VP3 "BIGFOOT" MRAP.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Gclan(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
SiriusBlack: Nigerian Soldiers pose with Newly arrived CS VP3 "BIGFOOT" MRAP.
i hope there are enough of this to wipe out the insurgence

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
Recent Successes: N.A gains after Balmo Forest offensive.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (73) (Reply)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.