Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,571 members, 7,801,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) - Politics (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) (230380 Views)

Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / Ex-gen Calls For Documentation Of Nigerian Army’s Campaign Th / Boko Haram 'Slaughter Wives' In North Eastern Nigeria: Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by bidexiii: 10:00am On Jul 30, 2014
I love these article; " businessdayonline.com/2014/06/questionable-defence-contracts-undermine-nigerias-security/ " .
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by dblock(m): 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
God Bless Sirius Black...a Nigerian Patriot.

If you are ever in Australia, let me know..I go buy you beer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by komekn(m): 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
bidexiii: I love these article; " businessdayonline.com/2014/06/questionable-defence-contracts-undermine-nigerias-security/ " .

If you are worried about what you know, what you don't know will make you SHOUT, WAIL , CRY for Nigeria and the brave gallant soldiers we send daily on literal suicide missions with antiquated equipment

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Pain(m): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
One day the captives shall be set free. #InshaAllah #InJesusName

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by spyglaxx: 10:59am On Jul 31, 2014
Siriusblack bye for now , I wish you Godspeed and divine protection. You will live to see your children's children in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by spyglaxx: 11:50am On Jul 31, 2014
Africa my Africa why art thou a prodigal continent.
Nigeria the crippled Giant
Your visions and dreams
Now corroded and sulked up
In the whirlpool of corruption.
Blood and bones now smears
the once peaceful plains of
The northeast .
Your once fresh air
Is now filled with ricochet of bullets
And syllables of war.
We have become refugees in our
Own abode.
Who will wipe your tears Africa
Who will heal your wounds Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by spyglaxx: 11:54am On Jul 31, 2014
Another prodigal procurement by our prodigal leaders. Yet Africa blames God.

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by komekn(m): 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
spyglaxx: Siriusblack bye for now , I wish you Godspeed and divine protection. You will live to see your children's children in jesus name.

Amen to that
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by komekn(m): 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
dblock: God Bless Sirius Black...a Nigerian Patriot.

If you are ever in Australia, let me know..I go buy you beer.

If you ever come to Manchester I will buy you English Nkwobi[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Zuria(f): 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
SiriusBlack: @Quid
I have read with great amusement, your constant bashing of this thread...I know how you come here at 3:am to heap accusations on me..calling me a betrayer and all that...
Let me tell you something...No amount of insults, abuse, and accusations will ever make me stop my work...you can come here, post photos of sulptures, and other stuff like you have done in the past, it just won't stop me..I will keep posting photos from the frontlines, relaying requests for equipment upgrades, and when we eventually get Shekau, I will break my no corpses policy and get exclusive photos to put here..I'm not going to argue with you over what you call classified or otherwise, Only if soldiers at the frontlines tell me to stop, that I will, and so far, I have peeps who keep pleading with me to also put their own photos online too..So you see, shout and scream from now till next year, I will keep posting...you can't stop me..This thread is not for me, or you, or for Gen.Minimah...this thread is a piece of history that 30 years from now, will be vey valuable...Since our journalists prefer to chase celebrities than get behind the camera and visit Maiduguri, I will make this thread my work...Only my death can stop this work...Our troops's stories have to be told...NLders, if I eventually pay the ultimate price, I have given instructions to a close friend, to reveal my identity...till then, this is my war..quid, this is the last message I will ever send you.
God bless a Unified Nigeria.

God bless u Siriusblack cry cry cry
God bless the Nigerian Army and all military formation....
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
Our failure to use morden tactical weaponry tnks to corruption is responsible for low morale. Today insurgents are roaming freely in damboa what a shame

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by tit(f): 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
Does Nigeria have the equivalent of the Purple Heart?
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
tit: Does Nigeria have the equivalent of the Purple Heart?
Nice question. I don't think we do we b/c we never appreciate brave men in combat. The FSS n MSS are useless along side OON etc meant for theives in power
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 02, 2014
1Kaduna suspected bomber. 2. Anti terrorist police unit. 3 naf mi 35

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by brownlords: 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
Missing sirblacko seriously

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by tit(f): 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
There are some scrolling pictures on the Vanguardngr.com home page. Near the bottom.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 05, 2014
NA. NE

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by NafeesaAA(f): 11:33am On Aug 05, 2014
brownlords: Missing sirblacko seriously

Me too embarassed
brownlords: Missing sirblacko seriously

Me too
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by cool318(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2014
www./entertainment/young-captain-killed-in-borno-yesterday/
They are still killing our gallant men with all IMPUNITY. God pls help these Soldiers. Where are the Apache jets they said will come in by First week of August
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2014
NafeesaAA:

Me too embarassed

Me too
its a pity the FAT cheifs in Abuja don't like his contribution

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
Military engagement NE

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
Muslims soldiers. Army.Naf praying for a fallen colleague in. NE

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by EasternLeopard: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
I hope the 40 attack helicopters are on ground
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
EasternLeopard: I hope the 40 attack helicopters are on ground
No info. I hope and pray it wasn't another super story
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by tonte(m): 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
I wish Sirus Black was here, what can be said about amnesty international video showing the NA supervising some ISIS style executions in borno on some suspected boko haram members
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Krak(m): 6:59am On Aug 06, 2014
tonte: I wish Sirus Black was here, what can be said about amnesty international video showing the NA supervising some ISIS style executions in borno on some suspected boko haram members

Shi.t happens in War.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:20am On Aug 06, 2014
Krak:

Shi.t happens in War.

You ain't lyin'. A British veteran of the Falklands War explained in an interview that many prisoners taken during combat were simply gathered together on the ground and machine-gunned into jelly fish, BECAUSE the man-power was not available during the heat of battle, to place those prisoners of war under guard, and, those captured men, if allowed to go, could quickly re-arm and attack from the rear or flanks of advancing troops.

It is standard infantry practice after most fire-fights to walk through the battle field for the purpose of gathering and helicopter evacuating friendly troops that are wounded, while delivering two rounds each into the heads of wounded enemy troops found at the scene, to prevent them recovering and re-arming as the advance continues. The mistake committed by the Nigerian troops was to film such standard practice, and to use knives instead of their rifles to clean up the wounded.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 07, 2014
i wish sirius black was here he would have shed more light on the recapture of damboa n gwoza..rily misin dat guy..i wish u well wereva u are ryt nw sir..God speed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by tempest01(m): 11:12am On Aug 07, 2014
There's hint of new hardware...but we'll never know...we pray bh be a thing of the past.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by overhypedsteve(m): 11:20am On Aug 07, 2014
Anybody care to read the new lately Damboa has fallen, gwoza hill is ours, victory is ours.
No credible source yet apart from leadership website
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (73) (Reply)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.