Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

She's Fond Of Doing This.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She's Fond Of Doing This.... (5542 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) / Married But Fond Of Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Fond Of Doing This.... by adebayour26: 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
For everyone in relationship or even those that are not, I want to ask, what do you think ur partner will do that will make you end the relationship. It could be habits or regular behaviour.

For me, it is......**quickly want to pee, I 'll be right back**
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
cool
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by egopersonified(f): 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
Apart from cheating which everyone would want to state here, I think being lazy and dependent on others to take care of him is a big turnoff. And op, even u sef get as u be, how u go start thread half way run comot, who wan finish work wey u start for u, u beta do beta than this becos it is enough reason for yr parner to end a r/ship wit u.

1 Like

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by adebayour26: 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
Still observing
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by adebayour26: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
egopersonified: And op, even u sef get as u be, how u go start thread half way run comot, who wan finish work wey u start for u, u beta do beta than this becos it is enough reason for yr parner to end a r/ship wit u.
Ahhhh...abeg ooo.

I actually don't like it wen she wants to do almost everything she sees others doing (copy cat).

Dirty habits or not knowing how to dress well...Oh God, I can't cope wit that. Thank God, my lady doesn't do all these.

@egopersonified, e get as e be...*thumbs up**
@alutacontinua, come back here and talk...**pull her by the clothes to draw her back**
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by nairalife2013(m): 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
adebayour26:
Ahhhh...abeg ooo.

I actually don't like it wen she wants to do almost everything she sees others doing (copy cat).

Dirty habits or not knowing how to dress well...Oh God, I can't cope wit that. Thank God, my lady doesn't do all these.

@egopersonified, e get as e be...*thumbs up**
@alutacontinua, come back here and talk...**pull her by the clothes to draw her back**
nothing(NOTHING) can make me call it quits with my wife.
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by adebayour26: 2:15am On Jul 07, 2014
nairalife2013: nothing(NOTHING) can make me call it quits with my wife.
Oops!!!
Wife!!.....mehn, I respect that. May God keep ur marraige. Me, I was initially referring to probably bf or gf or generally those that are still dating.
Thanks bro
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 07, 2014
nairalife2013: nothing(NOTHING) can make me call it quits with my wife.

It takes time for this kinda curiosity to catch me on NL but this comment made me go through your profile. undecided

what can I say? Association of 'I love my wife so much, I just can't help digging other holes' angry
and yeah, I and my family are washed with the blood of Christ.

I don't like to be judgmental and this is not me being judgmental but please, pity that woman. For the sake of the love that you profess for her cry the fact that you cover your tracks doesn't matter, the mere fact that you do it is enough hurt to her, there is no intentional hurt in TRUE LOVE. How do you even look into her eyes after you do these things? sad

7 Likes

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by nairalife2013(m): 5:06am On Jul 07, 2014
[quote author=alutacontinua]

It takes time for this kinda curiosity to catch me on NL but this comment made me go through your profile. undecided

what can I say? Association of 'I love my wife so much, I just can't help digging other holes' angry

I don't like to be judgmental and this is not me being judgmental but please, pity that woman. For the sake of the love that you profess for her cry the fact that you cover your tracks doesn't matter, the mere fact that you do it is enough hurt to her, there is no intentional hurt in TRUE LOVE. How do you even look into her eyes after you do
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by nairalife2013(m): 5:08am On Jul 07, 2014
alutacontinua:

I don't like to be judgmental and this is not me being judgmental but please, pity that woman. For the sake of the love that you profess for her cry the fact that you cover your tracks doesn't matter, the mere fact that you do it is enough hurt to her, there is no intentional hurt in TRUE LOVE. How do you even look into her eyes after you do these things? sad
befor we got married she knew d women I had. Most of who were working class and from v-rich homes. But I chosed her, took over her sponsorship in sch and allround. In fact I got her her first car right when she was still in sch and she was so young. Now she is 27. Now Wid a saloon and a suv and other valuables of a well-lived life, she knows I love her. She does virtually nothing. She goes to work just to beat d boredom of staying at home. Even wid our maids in d house, I take time to bath and dress our kids and check thier skins and perceive thier breath to be sure it comes out fresh and pure almost more often than she does. She even always cuddle around me everywhere we are, always playfully telling my kids and all who care to hear dat she is my first dota and would always be.And my kids are so attached to me dat she her self is surprised by their act of always ignoring her when the two of us are in d same place. I hav always apologised when she finds out abt a date. I will stop all these things by and by. Pls don't cry for me.Thanks tho for yur concern. We are covered by His grace upon all. And we are always happy. She is very modest regarding life, more matured than most girls her age. She once told me man is like God- u can't question his ways- u can only pray and continue to love him unconditionally, esp when u are so inlove and u are so sure he loves u too! She had added.. Becos of what she passed thro in thier hands and still maintained her characteristic cool, when I finally tied the nuptial not wid her, my other female acquaintances told me wid all sincerity she merited it. Things can never get out of hand or worst than this between me and her. But I will surely put an end to it. Gradually. My prayer is for other up- coming boys and men and would-be husbands to learn from my mistakes. The number has reduced relatively, from should I say many, to about two! For me that is an unprecedented improvement that only me can tell. By d end of d year I might hav let go of these remaining two. I hav already acquired d tactics of ignoring new acquaintances no matter whether they are the most pretty or most well-endowed of ladies.

3 Likes

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by Mamaflex(f): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2014
nairalife2013: befor we got married she knew d women I had. Most of who were working class and from v-rich homes. But I chosed her, took over her sponsorship in sch and allround. In fact I got her her first car right when she was still in sch and she was so young. Now she is 27. Now Wid a saloon and a suv and other valuables of a well-lived life, she knows I love her. She does virtually nothing. She goes to work just to beat d boredom of staying at home. Even wid our maids in d house, I take time to bath and dress our kids and check thier skins and perceive thier breath to be sure it comes out fresh and pure almost more often than she does. She even always cuddle around me everywhere we are, always playfully telling my kids and all who care to hear dat she is my first dota and would always be.And my kids are so attached to me dat she her self is surprised by their act of always ignoring her when the two of us are in d same place. I hav always apologised when she finds out abt a date. I will stop all these things by and by. Pls don't cry for me.Thanks tho for yur concern. We are covered by His grace upon all. And we are always happy. She is very modest regarding life, more matured than most girls her age. She once told me man is like God- u can't question his ways- u can only pray and continue to love him unconditionally, esp when u are so inlove and u are so sure he loves u too! She had added.. Becos of what she passed thro in thier hands and still maintained her characteristic cool, when I finally tied the nuptial not wid her, my other female acquaintances told me wid all sincerity she merited it. Things can never get out of hand or worst than this between me and her. But I will surely put an end to it. Gradually. My prayer is for other up- coming boys and men and would-be husbands to learn from my mistakes. The number has reduced relatively, from should I say many, to about two! For me that is an unprecedented improvement that only me can tell. By d end of d year I might hav let go of these remaining two. I hav already acquired d tactics of ignoring new acquaintances no matter whether they are the most pretty or most well-endowed of ladies.
Hmmm! Hahaha.... very funny

1 Like

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by adebayour26: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2014
@nairalife2013, Good of you.

@Gaggi and Godmystrength, I see u....oya, comment o
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by cococandy(f): 10:04am On Jul 07, 2014
Yea. Man is like God you can't question him.
I pity my sisters.
The evils of dependence and lack of self esteem

I hope she won't question your reasons when you bring Aids home to her.

6 Likes

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by nairalife2013(m): 10:15am On Jul 07, 2014
adebayour26:
Oops!!!
Wife!!.....mehn, I respect that. May God keep ur marraige. Me, I was initially referring to probably bf or gf or generally those that are still dating.
Thanks bro
my dear, u are right in yur thought. I admit itz a very silly habbit on my part, even as I know some men hav this tendency but can suppress it more than some, while others do not even have it and regard themselves as saint while failing in other habbits. And my name happen to be David. I lov my wife beyond words. At 32, I hav acquired wealth most young men may only fantasize a whole lifetime. I always atribute d coming of my fortune to d presence of my wife in my life even tho I was already in some good cash before she came. I love my kids so very much and this is a spill over of d love I have for my wife. U will never know how much I hav spoilt these woman! Let me not even try to explain. I don't regret it. Men marry two wife's or more, I won't ever do that. My wife sometimes laff over d matter wid me saying- " I wish these peoples' husband lovers know for once that u a classical play boy wid NO love for them" "men wid f-ck!" "Why are u looking at dat girl wid d side mirror? U think am no seeing u? Common! Look straight." If my husband catch dis one she go hear am!" "My husband wid heavy bosoms!" I always admit to her I have a fault there. It has never created any serious issue in my household. My regard me as a god, she cry a lot, at any slight provocation, she is very modest and respectful, a habbit uncommon in very beautiful ladies as she is.she also like to cuddle in my arms a lot, even when in public. She is happy wid me.these dates are barely found out by her. Am working on puting an end to it by embracing abstinence. Realmen, according to her, misbehave befor turning good; they act first and apologise later. She is happy that I have changed considerably well, compared to years of singlehood. I don't let her lack ANYTHING. loving two women at once is not a strange thing. Don't be so dazed. It's rather an error in present Christian times.

1 Like

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by cococandy(f): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2014
Pls in God's name. Stop typing.

nairalife2013: my dear, u are right in yur thought. I admit itz a very silly habbit on my part, even as I know some men hav this tendency but can suppress it more than some, while others do not even have it and regard themselves as saint while failing in other habbits. And my name happen to be David. I lov my wife beyond words. At 32, I hav acquired wealth most young men may only fantasize a whole lifetime. I always atribute d coming of my fortune to d presence of my wife in my life even tho I was already in some good cash before she came. I love my kids so very much and this is a spill over of d love I have for my wife. U will never know how much I hav spoilt these woman! Let me not even try to explain. I don't regret it. Men marry two wife's or more, I won't ever do that. My wife sometimes laff over d matter wid me saying- " I wish these peoples' husband lovers know for once that u a classical play boy wid NO love for them" "men wid f-ck!" "Why are u looking at dat girl wid d side mirror? U think am no seeing u? Common! Look straight." If my husband catch dis one she go hear am!" "My husband wid heavy bosoms!" I always admit to her I have a fault there. It has never created any serious issue in my household. My regard me as a god, she cry a lot, at any slight provocation, she is very modest and respectful, a habbit uncommon in very beautiful ladies as she is.she also like to cuddle in my arms a lot, even when in public. She is happy wid me.these dates are barely found out by her. Am working on puting an end to it by embracing abstinence. Realmen, according to her, misbehave befor turning good; they act first and apologise later. She is happy that I have changed considerably well, compared to years of singlehood. I don't let her lack ANYTHING. loving two women at once is not a strange thing. Don't be so dazed. It's rather an error in present Christian times.

12 Likes

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by nairalife2013(m): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2014
cococandy: Yea. Man is like God you can't question him.
I pity my sisters.

she is not dependent. She loves me and has never regretted marrying me. Only a few women can lead her kind of respectful and forgiving life. Thatz a true mother and a real wife! Thatz is why God has stupendous bless her. And am on d brink of letting all dates go. It's not d money dat is controlling her. She has always bn like dat. Am very careless. She is d only carefully thing in my life. She holds my life wid God. I can't do widout her.I spoil her becos I truly know who she is from d start. I protect her like a baby or an egg. I check her skin all day to make sure she has no scratch. I listen to her breath. I sit and watch as she sleep and wish all women Wer like her. From your comment u expect she should go. She is a complete woman wid a liberated mind.Also, Thank u for your wishes of aids. But u don't know who I am. I am David. U came too late.

1 Like

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by cococandy(f): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2014
I can see how you're protecting her by chooking every hole that comes by you.

I don't wish you ill.
And me too I'm big on forgiveness because as a human I'd like to be forgiven too if I go wrong as no one is perfect. But forgiveness has to come after repentance.not when the fellow is still doing what he's doing without compunction. That's not forgiveness.

I hope you'll be so forgiving if she's the one doing all that you're doing.I hope then you'll still say nothing can seperate yous.

Abeg Swerve. this is your privacy BTW I don't know why you're discussing it here.

nairalife2013: she is not dependent. She loves me and has never regretted marrying me. Only a few women can lead her kind of respectful and forgiving life. Thatz is why God has stupendous bless her. And am on d brink of letting all dates go. It's not d money dat is controlling her. She has always bn like dat. Am very careless. She is d only carefully thing in my life. I spoil her becos I truly know who she is from d start. I protect her like a baby or an egg. I check her skin all day to make sure she has no scratch. I sit and match as she sleep and wish all women Wer like her. Thank u for you wishes of aids. But u don't know who I am. I am David.

9 Likes

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by nairalife2013(m): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2014
cococandy: I can see how you're protecting her by chooking every hole that comes by you.

I don't wish you ill.
And me too I'm big on forgiveness because as a human I'd like to be forgiven too if I go wrong as no one is perfect. But forgiveness has to come after repentance.not when the fellow is still doing what he's doing without compunction. That's not forgiveness.

I hope you'll be so forgiving if she's the one doing all that you're doing.I hope then you'll still say nothing can seperate yous.

Abeg Swerve. this is your privacy BTW I don't know why you're discussing it here.

I can forgive het any thing. I can forgive any one anything. Even if u are holding a gun at me. I don't hav limits for forgiveness. Datz why I say u don't know me. I post this as a forum wid freedom to make someone learn and correct his own ways.

1 Like

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by nairalife2013(m): 11:13am On Jul 07, 2014
cococandy: Pls in God's name. Stop typing.

ok
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2014
cococandy: Yea. Man is like God you can't question him.
I pity my sisters.

I laughed out really loud here cheesy
I really feel for a sister out there sad

3 Likes

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by bukatyne(f): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2014
@Nairalife2013,

You are definitely living the life grin

Carry go

@OP:

Cheating, physical abuse, rituals and killing.

Others, I can work it out

1 Like

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by bukatyne(f): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2014
alutacontinua:

I laughed out really loud here cheesy
I really feel for a sister out there sad

Why?

Funny enough, I think she knew what she wanted and went for it.

The ones that irritate me are those who opened their eyes wide, got married to such men and start carrying foul later while contemplating divorce, separation or just looking for pity parties/fellow miserable women to bash their men with

3 Likes

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 07, 2014
bukatyne:

Why?

Funny enough, I think she knew what she wanted and went for it.

The ones that irritate me are those who opened their eyes wide, got married to such men and start carrying foul later while contemplating divorce, separation or just looking for pity parties/fellow miserable women to bash their men with

I think she is being manipulated.
For a 27-year old though, maybe 'manipulation' is not the exact word to use undecided
It's just really sad that in this day and age, a woman would comfortably subject herself to such treatment. angry
but as you said, she knew what she wanted and went for it. What else can I say? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by cococandy(f): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2014
Me I think she's cool with it. She's old enough to know what she wants and truly it's a big wide world out there so not everyone may have problems with such things as long as they get what makes them happy in return.

But him praying that other women should be like her?.
Funny.

alutacontinua:

For a 27-year old though, maybe 'manipulation' is not the exact word to use undecided
It's just really sad that in this day and age, a woman would comfortably subject herself to such treatment. angry
but as you said, she knew what she wanted and went for it. What else can I say? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by bukatyne(f): 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2014
alutacontinua:

If their marriage was like that and he was faithful, we would have made his marriage as a case study

Manipulation ke?

Madam is a bigz girl
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
bukatyne:

If their marriage was like that and he was faithful, we would have made his marriage as a case study

Manipulation ke?

Madam is a bigz girl

lol @ case study.
oga naira4life, ride on! cool

1 Like

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
nairalife2013: befor we got married she knew d women I had. Most of who were working class and from v-rich homes. But I chosed her, took over her sponsorship in sch and allround. In fact I got her her first car right when she was still in sch and she was so young. Now she is 27. Now Wid a saloon and a suv and other valuables of a well-lived life, she knows I love her. She does virtually nothing. She goes to work just to beat d boredom of staying at home. Even wid our maids in d house, I take time to bath and dress our kids and check thier skins and perceive thier breath to be sure it comes out fresh and pure almost more often than she does. She even always cuddle around me everywhere we are, always playfully telling my kids and all who care to hear dat she is my first dota and would always be.And my kids are so attached to me dat she her self is surprised by their act of always ignoring her when the two of us are in d same place. I hav always apologised when she finds out abt a date. I will stop all these things by and by. Pls don't cry for me.Thanks tho for yur concern. We are covered by His grace upon all. And we are always happy. She is very modest regarding life, more matured than most girls her age. She once told me man is like God- u can't question his ways- u can only pray and continue to love him unconditionally, esp when u are so inlove and u are so sure he loves u too! She had added.. Becos of what she passed thro in thier hands and still maintained her characteristic cool, when I finally tied the nuptial not wid her, my other female acquaintances told me wid all sincerity she merited it. Things can never get out of hand or worst than this between me and her. But I will surely put an end to it. Gradually. My prayer is for other up- coming boys and men and would-be husbands to learn from my mistakes. The number has reduced relatively, from should I say many, to about two! For me that is an unprecedented improvement that only me can tell. By d end of d year I might hav let go of these remaining two. I hav already acquired d tactics of ignoring new acquaintances no matter whether they are the most pretty or most well-endowed of ladies.

Tonychristopher, you got a mate . Home guys who won't keep their rope in their pants grin. I think this bro is better, he has reduced the amount to two, while others keep increasing. Y'all should get a pen group or something.

Married men who keep drilling their manhood into every hole .

Pls don't bite me, I got teeth like Suarez too grin

4 Likes

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
As per topic, I wouldn't know yet, sometimes things like farting under sheets might cause a major fight. cheesy

So time, situation, hormones, stress etc will tell.
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by nairalife2013(m): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
Chillisauce:

Tonychristopher, you got a mate . Home guys who won't keep their rope in their pants grin. I think this bro is better, he has reduced the amount to two, while others keep increasing. Y'all should get a pen group or something.

Married men who keep drilling their manhood into every hole .

Pls don't bite me, I got teeth like Suarez too grin
Bro na me like u o! I will stop forthwith as u mentioned sure.at 32 I still have things to do for my wifie widit. I don't want to lose my joystick all2geda!
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by zeb04(f): 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
Orishirishi undecided
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by nairalife2013(m): 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
bukatyne: @Nairalife2013,

You are definitely living the life grin

Carry go

@OP:

Cheating, physical abuse, rituals and killing.

Others, I can work it out
I can't help liking u too. From all I wrote, am into everything but cheating. Nice reading prowess. More more...dis is nairaland, not Brazil! More, more...
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by nairalife2013(m): 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
From all ya comments(sobs), I know say na ole me waka com( thinks of being stoned, sobs some more). I must not wait till my humble wife begin to cry diaries god o! Befor I hang boots by and by. Oh me! Chai! (Draws out hankie, wipes off a tear or two). I dint know all but one is clean dis much on nl. Here one is to one and am d only one bad egg in nairaland. Oh jackrobinson oh marker penser why! I must advance. I must advance for real this term and 2nd term and beyond and forever be good and happy ever after. How about johnyman mojock? Been done worst thinz wid folks in skirt in his time way bak then and now, he cleaner than white China plate well washed and dry! I ll do it. Fanks y'all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Understanding The African Man In Diaspora / She Went On A Journey, Now She's Back, I Can't Satisfy Her Sexually Again. / My Sister That Cancelled Her Wedding(The Update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.