Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:03 PM

She's Fond Of Doing This.... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She's Fond Of Doing This.... (5537 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) / Married But Fond Of Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by nairalife2013(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
adebayour26:
Mehn, u av d best woman for u, please don't take her for granted.
I swear ade, I wil not take her for granted anylonger. Thanks for yur great advice. A word is enoff for d wise. I wish u d best in life.
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by dejt4u(m): 4:19am On Jul 09, 2014
adebayour26:
Good of you, now read the topic and talk to Daddy...am waiting.
hey
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by onegig(m): 7:44am On Jul 09, 2014
Which cave do all these people really come from? I have never seen someone as sick as you guys. Some people need to be thrown into a mental home. Can anyone spot the difference between Hitler, Abacha etc.. who loved to see people in pains, dominate, control and call all the shots and these set of uselesss men i can see on this thread?

There's a wide difference between cheating because of one or more reason and deliberately doing it and still having the effontery to come yell their rubbish in here and tell people not to judge them. This is more sicker and grim than anything i have ever read in my life.

I don't blame you. I blame the stupid ladies we find around nowadays who lack no single pint of self esteem and would follow any wacko around all because she wants to answer Mrs and have a little comfort. Please what happened to making your own Damn money? Did they curse you from home that you would never succeed and you would need to latch on to a guy to be able to get on in life? What happened to having an identity, an ideology of yours? What happened to self respect? Y'all ladies should please get a brain. It's already OVER sickening with all these stories.

4 Likes

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by Godmystrength: 11:41am On Jul 09, 2014
nairalife2013: .
Na wa o. You and this your wife.
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by bukatyne(f): 11:56am On Jul 09, 2014
onegig: Which cave do all these people really come from? I have never seen someone as sick as you guys. Some people need to be thrown into a mental home. Can anyone spot the difference between Hitler, Abacha etc.. who loved to see people in pains, dominate, control and call all the shots and these set of uselesss men i can see on this thread?

There's a wide difference between cheating because of one or more reason and deliberately doing it and still having the effontery to come yell their rubbish in here and tell people not to judge them. This is more sicker and grim than anything i have ever read in my life.

I don't blame you. I blame the stupid ladies we find around nowadays who lack no single pint of self esteem and would follow any wacko around all because she wants to answer Mrs and have a little comfort. Please what happened to making your own Damn money? Did they curse you from home that you would never succeed and you would need to latch on to a guy to be able to get on in life? What happened to having an identity, an ideology of yours? What happened to self respect? Y'all ladies should please get a brain. It's already OVER sickening with all these stories.

Na loff bros

Afterall, a man is the 'head' of his home

Make them carry go.

As far as the marriages are 'successful', who are we to judge?
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by adebayour26: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
But seriously most of us have on 'nairalife', we seem not to answer what could make us let go of our bf/gf...I mean d unmarried ones.
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by beeevan: 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
cococandy: Yea. Man is like God you can't question him.
I pity my sisters.
The evils of dependence and lack of self esteem

I hope she won't question your reasons when you bring Aids home to her.

Broke bottom is not when ones pocket is cashless but when the pocket is cashless and the skull empty, its a shame.

Onweghi nonsense mmadu agaghi aguta here undecided. Man is like God indeed!!

2 Likes

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
beeevan:

Broke bottom is not when ones pocket is cashless but when the pocket is cashless and the skull empty, its a shame.

madam, you just dey change user name anyhow. What's gawn?.

Byvan
Beevann
Beevan
Beeeeevvvvaaaan
Make up your mind gaddamit angry
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by cococandy(f): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ihe anya m na-ahu ebe a.
O di itu n'anya grin grin
beeevan:

1 Like

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by beeevan: 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
nairalife2013: u are wrong Agrika dear. Very wrong. I have seen women who still stay with thier cheating husbands who also batter them untop! Don't go there! Wen we sit demdem(just men), we talk a lot about women. I hear a lot! I am a counsellor now, on "How to marry a goodwoman" I dated my wife for four years befor I concluded she is a material. I pushed her to d most rough of walls! U can't fake goodness wid David! I hid all my money thro d four years of our courtship and drilled her in d crude sense of a man wellversed in d game. I had myriad of other ladies in my life; I battered her and still go back to beg. I feigned penury and sat eating her sch fees in d early stage. I faked serious anger sent her away from my house when all she did was make a kitchen mistake a third time; I zeroed my mind and flung her things outside but she hung to me and cried and bugged! I went further and pushed her to d door step and she hit her head and had a cut! Yet she was still weeping and telling me she loved me so much and dat living widout me will literally kill her slowly. Pls I don't want to remember all these. I needed a woman I can entrust my life with and go to sleep. A woman I can love and die for- a woman whose children she bore for me I can love as much cos I love thier mom. Only a very few beautiful women can be dat good. I wanted a woman whose excessive love for me will be my inspiration to work hard and be d man. I could have still married someone else who had a lesser love for me but I would have been more reserved in dealing wid her interms of welfare and care. She wouldn't control my finances nor know I hav a vault somewhere- this would have affected my kids and I wouldnt mind. But I didn't want dat. Many of my sisters are married to even richer men, but none of them equates with my wife's societal status even as she is cool and very humble. AtLeast not at that age when she was just 22 or3. Non of them controls what my wife control, Nor even thier friends upon thier wealth and age. Everyone knows who she is and how much she loves me. When I was satisfied wid her uncommon lifestyle of respect and patience, midway in sch, I had to change the game...I started by paying her sch fees, then went straight and bought her first car for her. Between then and now, she has had a saloon and two suvs. I recently sold one of d suvs cos of infrequent use. upon all I did to her, she has never spoken to me with contempt in his eyes or face. D highest she did was to complain- pls listen to me dear, pls pls. And if I refuse she will quietly walk away and come bak to solicit for my audience. A woman dat once told me "all men are like little boys and will never grow up, u must treat them like u would your own son, no matter how stupid they behave, except u dint love him-itz only d woman's unconditional love and obedience and God dat brings dem bak to thier senses" she admits d difrens btw male and female emotions and has limits to complaints in this regard. Those wheels don't move her even tho we hav passed d time where we can be so broke as to not be able to hav at least one car in the house and still eat and take care of other important needs. Don't go there... U don't know what u don't know. Even my wife schools my mum and many other older women in ways of tolerance and antics of man. Datz how good she is. U won't know pls. Just leave it there. Just live yur life. Thanks

Obara nna!! And you wish all women were like this shocked? You just described a female version of loser!

5 Likes

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by beeevan: 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chillisauce:

madam, you just dey change user name anyhow. What's gawn?.

Byvan
Beevann
Beevan
Beeeeevvvvaaaan
Make up your mind gaddamit angry

grin grin I lost my beevann handle grin.
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
beeevan:

grin grin I lost my beevann handle grin.

You keep losing all your handles. So who stole that handle? Anyway, I just dey watch my own bet awards now. Always late in everything sad

1 Like

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
beeevan:

Obara nna!! And you wish all women were like this shocked? You just described a female version of loser!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by nairalife2013(m): 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
beeevan:

Thanks. U have d right to say that. She may be a loser in your regard. But it has paid off for me and her. And even tho she has never regretted my excessive ways against her in d past, as she always regard it as a father drilling his dota for good, I still feel inside me it was too much, and I still owe her a lot as we live on in and uncertain world. I did not say all women should be like her. I wonder where u got dat from. I said just live your life. She lived her natural life. Others who could not I discarded them accordingly, widout hurting them. . Itz my life. Hahahahaha...loser? Hahahahaha... She loser now? No. I don't think so.U would be surprised if u knew. U also came too late. Next person pls...
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
nairalife2013: Thanks. U have d right to say that. She may be a loser in your regard. But it has paid off for me and her. And even tho she has never regretted my excessive ways against her in d past, as she always regard it as a father drilling his dota for good, I still feel inside me it was too much, and I still owe her a lot as we live on in and uncertain world. I did not say all women should be like her. I wonder where u got dat from. I said just live your life. She lived her natural life. Others who could not I discarded them accordingly, widout hurting them. . Itz my life. Hahahahaha...loser? Hahahahaha... She loser now? No. I don't think so.U would be surprised if u knew. U also came too late. Next person pls...

Pls whatever you do, do not, I repeat do not drill this your philosophy to your daughter. Like seriously undecided

3 Likes

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by nairalife2013(m): 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chillisauce:

Pls whatever you do, do not, I repeat do not drill this your philosophy to your daughter. Like seriously undecided
they have thier life to live. But my wife constantly teach them to obey,lov and be patient. They can live as they wish. I can only pray that they see with the eyes of a man... It's a big wish only the liberated will understand. I don't meddle in women affair dat much. But my son will always have my word on life. Cos He can make or mar his home if he didn't try his best early enoff. Women are always stiff-necked, knowingly and unknowingly. I hav never layed a hand on any of my dotas. I never will. Itz my life. I did dat on my wife befor I married her cos I wanted to read her temperament at its peak. I was bleeding inside as I was doing dat. But I had to do it even as I cryd later when I was alone cos her response was so unchallenging as d proverbial meek sheep at d slaughter bed of its shepherd. Let's not go further... When my parents separated, splitting and leaving us in d middle wid untold chaos and pains, many many years later my dad told us his own story as we crawled in d mud and emerged into success. My mom told us her own story too... And now tho both are still working and doing well financially they wonder aloud how lovely life could have been if they had sacrificed a little more in thier youthful days or had married one they could sacrifice thier own joy for... They could have taken care of each other as senile days come knocking, they reason and show secretly widout knowing.Sometimes self sacrifice can inspire love and keep it there for days unend. Grandeur is only in d mind of d observer. In experience from long wandering, we have found a shortcut. Pls live as it suits u.
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
nairalife2013: the have thier life to live. But my wife constantly teach them to obey,lov and be patience. They can live as they wish. I can only pray that they see with the eyes of a man... It's a big wish only the liberated will understand. I don't meddle in women affair dat much. But my son will always have my word on life. Cos He can make or mar his home if he didn't try his best early enoff. Women are always stiff-necked.

Poor kids. I'm outta here

2 Likes

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by Rhukie(f): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
wetin persin no go see for nairaland. philandering and feeling cool about it. SMH
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by beeevan: 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
nairalife2013: Thanks. U have d right to say that. She may be a loser in your regard. But it has paid off for me and her. And even tho she has never regretted my excessive ways against her in d past, as she always regard it as a father drilling his dota for good, I still feel inside me it was too much, and I still owe her a lot as we live on in and uncertain world. I did not say all women should be like her. I wonder where u got dat from. I said just live your life. She lived her natural life. Others who could not I discarded them accordingly, widout hurting them. . Itz my life. Hahahahaha...loser? Hahahahaha... She loser now? No. I don't think so.U would be surprised if u knew. U also came too late. Next person pls...

Mmmmtttttcchhhhhheeeeeeeewwwww!!!!!!
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by beeevan: 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chillisauce:

......And you think he is listening?
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
^^ I am still laughing at "female version of loser".

I like the way he explains himself patiently and without becoming aggressive and insultive but I cannot help to kind of feel disgusted by the description of this relationship undecided
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by nairalife2013(m): 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
Dis is not a case of phillandering and feeling cool abt it. It is a situation where a guy harbours a remorse on his escapedes and wonders why some men go into extra marital affairs even when they are married to pretty women who possess some remarkable traits whom they also apparently love. I don't think the posts have depicted unwholesome display of support to men who cheat nor do I see any letter in d said post singing allelluya for habbits that are inimical to d public. Nl is a forum. A forum is a place of freedom of speech. This freedom is only restricted when invectives are being envisaged by d commentator. Issues freely discussed and generously undastood can help an inexperienced reader mend his or her ways. However, blame is not abortioned to those who might have to read a line a hundred times befor coming to terms wid its essence... In a long distance and high-altitude flying lesson, the aeroplane told d bird and d butterfly: "There is room for every one, just keep trying, u will pick up, and who knows, u could one day be like me."
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by nairalife2013(m): 11:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
beeevan:

Mmmmtttttcchhhhhheeeeeeeewwwww!!!!!!
am having difficulty reading this... U can do better than this beevan. I know u still have somthing inside. Be your self.
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by beeevan: 12:09am On Jul 10, 2014
nairalife2013: am having difficulty reading this... U can do better than this beevan. I know u still have somthing inside. Be your self.

Mmmmtttttcchhhhhheeeeeeeewwwww!!!again,get an interpreter undecided.
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by nairalife2013(m): 12:12am On Jul 10, 2014
beeevan:

Mmmmtttttcchhhhhheeeeeeeewwwww!!!again,get an interpreter undecided.
goodgirl. U didn't disappoint me. Thanks.
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 10, 2014
nairalife2013: Dis is not a case of phillandering and feeling cool abt it. It is a situation where a guy harbours a remorse on his escapedes and wonders why some men go into extra marital affairs even when they are married to pretty women who possess some remarkable traits whom they also apparently love. I don't think the posts have depicted unwholesome display of support to men who cheat nor do I see any letter in d said post singing allelluya for habbits that are inimical to d public. Nl is a forum. A forum is a place of freedom of speech. This freedom is only restricted when invectives are being envisaged by d commentator. Issues freely discussed and generously undastood can help an inexperienced reader mend his or her ways. However, blame is not abortioned to those who might have to read a line a hundred times befor coming to terms wid its essence... In a long distance and high-altitude flying lesson, the aeroplane told d bird and d butterfly: "There is room for every one, just keep trying, u will pick up, and who knows, u could one day be like me."

@bold

Who knows the answer if not you?

1 Like

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 10, 2014
@nairalife2013: I'm sure your wife is cheating on you.

What woman that truly loves a man as hard as you claim, tolerates cheating??! Mr man, your wife don get one boy-boy wey she dey take cool body grin

1 Like

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by nairalife2013(m): 12:26am On Jul 10, 2014
Well, Datz how they start.( tiptoes down to d bar, reaches for Gran Vega and a wine glass, tiptoes back to room). They start by looking for you trouble... And they will insist u must do something 'bout it! Hmmm
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by nairalife2013(m): 12:44am On Jul 10, 2014
BananaBender: @nairalife2013: I'm sure your wife is cheating on you.

What woman that truly loves a man as hard as you claim, tolerates cheating??! Mr man, your wife don get one boy-boy wey she dey take cool body grin
I will answer shortly cos am going to bed. She I didn't say she likes what am doing forgodsake! Needless to say read my posts again cos u won't. U hav browsed it and u are ok probably in addition to some existing bias in yur mind. I know her too much! She is not doing dat, if I had any clue as to that, I would hav bugged her fon or install a voice recorder in stealth mode. I won't do that even if u ask me to. I hav all it takes to do it. She is clean. Even with dat, d forgiveness in my heart has no limits and I love her so much. U wontbilivit dear. Shes waking now and then and telling me put yur head down and sleep... Am yielding presently... There is tomoro. Gn . Lest I 4get: Always After making lov to my wife, she would stay and speak sweetly to me a few minutes and run her fingers on my own and sleep straight. If I finish making love to her, from hours of generous soft touches to d full blown doing, if she still possess d strength after such deep orgasm and satisfaction then let her go, its fairly impossibly. I make sure she comes severally before I retire. Thatz my duty. Gud nite!!!!!!!!!
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by dBard: 12:49am On Jul 10, 2014
nairalife2013: u are wrong Agrika dear. Very wrong. I have seen women who still stay with thier cheating husbands who also batter them untop! Don't go there! Wen we sit demdem(just men), we talk a lot about women. I hear a lot! I am a counsellor now, on "How to marry a goodwoman" I dated my wife for four years befor I concluded she is a material. I pushed her to d most rough of walls! U can't fake goodness wid David! I hid all my money thro d four years of our courtship and drilled her in d crude sense of a man wellversed in d game. I had myriad of other ladies in my life; I battered her and still go back to beg. I feigned penury and sat eating her sch fees in d early stage. I faked serious anger sent her away from my house when all she did was make a kitchen mistake a third time; I zeroed my mind and flung her things outside but she hung to me and cried and bugged! I went further and pushed her to d door step and she hit her head and had a cut! Yet she was still weeping and telling me she loved me so much and dat living widout me will literally kill her slowly. Pls I don't want to remember all these. I needed a woman I can entrust my life with and go to sleep. A woman I can love and die for- a woman whose children she bore for me I can love as much cos I love thier mom. Only a very few beautiful women can be dat good. I wanted a woman whose excessive love for me will be my inspiration to work hard and be d man. I could have still married someone else who had a lesser love for me but I would have been more reserved in dealing wid her interms of welfare and care. She wouldn't control my finances nor know I hav a vault somewhere- this would have affected my kids and I wouldnt mind. But I didn't want dat. Many of my sisters are married to even richer men, but none of them equates with my wife's societal status even as she is cool and very humble. AtLeast not at that age when she was just 22 or3. Non of them controls what my wife control, Nor even thier friends upon thier wealth and age. Everyone knows who she is and how much she loves me. When I was satisfied wid her uncommon lifestyle of respect and patience, midway in sch, I had to change the game...I started by paying her sch fees, then went straight and bought her first car for her. Between then and now, she has had a saloon and two suvs. I recently sold one of d suvs cos of infrequent use. upon all I did to her, she has never spoken to me with contempt in his eyes or face. D highest she did was to complain- pls listen to me dear, pls pls. And if I refuse she will quietly walk away and come bak to solicit for my audience. A woman dat once told me "all men are like little boys and will never grow up, u must treat them like u would your own son, no matter how stupid they behave, except u dint love him-itz only d woman's unconditional love and obedience and God dat brings dem bak to thier senses" she admits d difrens btw male and female emotions and has limits to complaints in this regard. Those wheels don't move her even tho we hav passed d time where we can be so broke as to not be able to hav at least one car in the house and still eat and take care of other important needs. Don't go there... U don't know what u don't know. Even my wife schools my mum and many other older women in ways of tolerance and antics of man. Datz how good she is. U won't know pls. Just leave it there. Just live yur life. Thanks

Reading dis , even as a guy, was just painful.
Women dey try sha...selling ur pride n dignity as a woman cos of wat she mistakes as love...refer t d Bible f d def of love at dis point.
Was jst telling someone tday dat cos of dier inability/unwillingness t stand on their own 2 feet or take responsibility f dier actions , women r more prone t tolerate abuse now.
I feel sorry f ur wife..n want t make it clear t u ,U DoNot love her. She's more like a pet , trained t accomodate d whims of d owner n appreciated f dat reason. She has been specially groomed by u , like a bad habit, like an addict, she's bin made a slave t ur attentions...
That Is Not love.

Btw , u do not Try t stop cheating, u just do.

If u Truly love ur wife, make her happy

#justsaying

5 Likes

Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by nairalife2013(m): 1:10am On Jul 10, 2014
carefreewannabe:

@bold

Who knows the answer if not you?
yes Thatz why we are discussing. Am happy many folks are on my wife's side. Thatz what I want. But pls make I sleep till moro we talk mor!!!!!
Re: She's Fond Of Doing This.... by DonaTee(f): 7:14am On Jul 10, 2014
Lawd av mercy!!

An Applause to all philandering men who r married to women wit poor self esteem!

A society where poor self esteem is deemed as "being submissive" or being "d perfect wife" is a Rape of intelligence.

If ur daughter gets married n u go on 1 of ur sexcapades n meets ur dausghters husband goin into a hotel room wit d most notorious runz girl in town, wil u stil av a solid turn on to devour ur mistress? I doubt it!
U berra watch ur back b4 u get hurt or hurt d family u care so much for.

As for me any lover witout faithfulness is a fallacy.

90% of cheating men are perverts n Sociopaths. Der is no justification for cheating

*im outta here*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public / I Need Help And Advice From Married People I Am Tired Of Her Behavior / The Reason Most Married Women Don't Visit Husband's People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.