Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic (42362 Views)

Style Inspiration For 9-5 Chic ~ Office fashion / Photos & Video: Newly-crowned Miss Universe Wears N155 Million Swim Suit! / Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by adconline(m): 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
adaobi123:

Nigerians of course. I remember I was wearing shorts in Lagos and enugu and people were staring at me as if I was naked. embarassed I was so embarrassed. embarassed
Welcome to Naija- land of hypocrisy! We are prudish and don't want to talk about s3x.. Even on Nairaland it's a taboo.. But we love to fcvk and pop babies everyday.. Wonder why our population is going to double in 10yrs?

4 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
adconline:
Welcome to Naija- land of hypocrisy! We are prudish and don't want to talk about s3x.. Even on Nairaland it's a taboo.. But we love to fcvk and pop babies everyday.. Wonder why our population is going to double in 10yrs?

LOOOOL grin

2 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Danhumprey: 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
MissMeiya:

Because I'm a born and raised new yorker.
Wow! Interesting!
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
purplish: Hey everyone! I'm in a very big dilemma.

I've always avoided pool parties...I'm a very busty and fleshy size 12, and I'll never feel comfortable exposing all that endowment in public.

However, its my close friend's birthday party this saturday and its a pool party sad I HAVE to get a swim suit.

So I need your help. Can I have ideas of the kinds of swim suits that would be appropriate for a very busty and chubby madam like me? Pictures, names of stores anywhere in Lagos, and useful tips would be appreciated.

N.B: I would love to moderately cover my _boobs_ and tummy most especially. Thank you :*
I was just tinking. It will be fair to see ur pics for better advice.

3 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by tonte(m): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
na war you dey go fight? one piece plus tight...na waa, so no flesh sef for the ,mandem to see

rozzay: Oh boy. Some comments almost removed my brain while I was laffin. But criously d high waisted thin is ok if u find it here. If not den try my style am a size 10 but not busty sha, wen I go to d pool I wear a one piece and a tight which covers down. So try dat.
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by mecussey(m): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
Na wa for everybody...an African woman is asking for what will suit for pool, una just dey show oyibo pple. My dear, just wear T-shirt with bra and bum shut enter pool. Nobody will querry you.

3 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
purplish:

Please what do you mean by 1 piece?
. One piece means just one not pant nd bra which is 2 piece suit. Its like d type in d pic somone put b4 den instead f d but exposed u wear a tight to cover it dats how I wear mine
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
tonte: na war you dey go fight? one piece plus tight...na waa, so no flesh sef for the ,mandem to see

. Lol bliv me its very sexy just dat d nidful isn't exposed
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by texanomaly(f): 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
A size 12 is a lovely size. Not everyone who goes to a pool party swims. If you are uncomfortable in a swimsuit, wear a cute coverup. They are perfectly appropriate for a pool party or the beach. Here are some ideas for coverups:

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
I just found a bad bit.ch!! grin

Try this:

Edited: this forum is moving booky with pictures and shiit.

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by texanomaly(f): 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
More

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by texanomaly(f): 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
And

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by texanomaly(f): 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
Here are some more. Then I'll post some swimsuits from revealing to not so much. You decide.

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by texanomaly(f): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
More

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by texanomaly(f): 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
And

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
texanomaly: Here are some more. Then I'll post some swimsuits from revealing to not so much. You decide.

I like this one OP

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
shymexx: I just found a bad bit.ch!! grin

Try this:

Edited: this forum is moving booky with pictures and shiit.
You make a lot of sense cheesy
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
texanomaly: More
They look sheek

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Coldfeet(f): 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
freecocoa: How about using an Abada to sew one? Atleast the tailor gets to take your measurement and sew it just the way you like.
Haba you are above such comments na!
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Coldfeet(f): 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
MissMeiya:

I like this one OP

Yeah me too but most people will mistake it for an actual party outfit and not a beach/pool gear so the aim is already defeated.
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by ORAFA(m): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
Afam4eva:
I've seen a lot of fleshy ladies wearing the regular bikini. If she's proud of her physique and not ashamed of it, then i don't see any reason why she should be hiding it. I'm one of those who admire courageous ladies. I thought wearing a bikini was normal in the US.
Bro its all about being decent.
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by texanomaly(f): 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
Coldfeet: Yeah me too but most people will mistake it for an actual party outfit and not a beach/pool gear so the aim is already defeated.

Well it is a party...It's just a party at a pool. grin

@Op...the best thing to do is try some things on. The most important thing is that you are comfortable in what you are wearing. If you are not comfortable, you will be self-conscious and not have a good time at the party. Have fun. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
It has been legal for a long time. However, a lot of people weren't aware.. Even Police officers.
CFCfan: In New York City, it is now legal for women to walk topless on the streets.
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Olusanya333(m): 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
The Extregenic somantropetris of d hygeric brains of pple hv been insantrolisticly infected with diog winstolia. Why must u walk unclad? Bikini is highly rejectamental. To me its like Real madness nd nothing more. The Synthetia efferentia of sm pple is nt working at all. DONT QOUTE ME if u don't want dis to turn out to an Odoriferus aeon saga

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by folahann(m): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
It's good the OP asked this question so she doesn't end up like the lady on the left
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
CFCfan:
You make a lot of sense cheesy

That's what size 12 looks like.

And that's definitely what the OP needs to wear to any pool party. grin
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by unmask: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
op go to the effing gym.......
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by deeyor(f): 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
tammyboy1: Madam but how bou working out and loosing those excess fat,u sure will be happy you did,thank mi lara

A size twelve is not fat. she is chubby
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
I wish I would also look good chubby, I would eat and eat. smiley

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by ephemm(m): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
purplish: Hey everyone! I'm in a very big dilemma.

I've always avoided pool parties...I'm a very busty and fleshy size 12, and I'll never feel comfortable exposing all that endowment in public.

However, its my close friend's birthday party this saturday and its a pool party sad I HAVE to get a swim suit.

So I need your help. Can I have ideas of the kinds of swim suits that would be appropriate for a very busty and chubby madam like me? Pictures, names of stores anywhere in Lagos, and useful tips would be appreciated.

N.B: I would love to moderately cover my _boobs_ and tummy most especially. Thank you :*

Get one of the high waist bikini as recommended, but with vertical stripes, avoid horizontal or polkadots or other designs

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by freecocoa(f): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
Coldfeet: Haba you are above such comments na!
Ha! what's wrong with my comment please? Is there not a picture of a bikini sewn with an abada-like material on this thread?
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
TheRealAdonye: It has been legal for a long time. However, a lot of people weren't aware.. Even Police officers.
Yes, the NYPD officers were only recently instructed to obey the court order

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October / My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.