Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less (56574 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / The Owner Of N800,000 Collected His Money & Rewarded Me With N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 7:48am On Jul 09, 2014
Chibenze: Thank goldendiamond glad you are back. Pls kindly remove my email from the list above number 4.

my brother I remember u are one of the early followers of this thread b4 the data loss. you posted your email for the free gsm list so why do you want me to remove your email. I posted it for people to know it was sent. pls keep folowing. thank you
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Chibenze(m): 7:58am On Jul 09, 2014
goldendiamond:

my brother I remember u are one of the early followers of this thread b4 the data loss. you posted your email for the free gsm list so why do you want me to remove your email. I posted it for people to know it was sent. pls keep folowing. thank you
yes. But remember i never place my email on nairaland, i only said u should send it to my ushername @gmail.com, because i have reason why i dnt want to post my email here. Pls i humbly ask that you should remove my email. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Delatoriaa(f): 8:00am On Jul 09, 2014
Se i don carry last b dat?all d information on d businesses,i dnt av access 2 it again?bro,do sometin 4 dose of us wey jus dey com naw.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 8:31am On Jul 09, 2014
my dear followers the list of 52 gsm distributors is not free. In May I gave out 20 free copies as a birthday gift + 5 free copies to people that posted their email afterwards. due to demand I gave out another 20 free copies this week making it 45. out of these 45 people only 8 replied to make enquiries.

what am implying is that people take free things for granted. some nairalanders that bought proposals before the data loss have already started business and making money. however I will give out another free copy of the gsm distributors list to all the emails posted. please no more emails again. keep following

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 8:46am On Jul 09, 2014
Chibenze: yes. But remember i never place my email on nairaland, i only said u should send it to my ushername @gmail.com, because i have reason why i dnt want to post my email here. Pls i humbly ask that you should remove my email. Thanks

guess you are avoiding spam emails. am so sorry for that but u actually said my naraland username @gmail.com. av edited it now. check it to confirm. sorry for the inconvenience. keep following

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Chibenze(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2014
goldendiamond:

guess you are avoiding spam emails. am so sorry for that but u actually said my naraland username @gmail.com. av edited it now. check it to confirm. sorry for the inconvenience. keep following
thanks boss. Am following interested in bulksms, i have already register my domain, just trying to raise capital for now. Thakns for those informations it really help. Pls keep it up
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Jobig(m): 10:02am On Jul 09, 2014
Kelechiart@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by charles424(m): 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
bros help out too...
blackebony424@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by fightforchange1(f): 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
I considered starting a retail business...
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Kellyfocus(m): 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nkwochaik@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ewenla202: 7:38am On Jul 10, 2014
@Goldendiamond, kindly list for us good books on leadership,marketing, goals-setting,wealth creation etc, this will assist the start-ups among us to tap into the thinking of world best brains . Thank you. Sir, I am patiently and wonderfully waiting for my 'promised gift'. Keep the flag flying sir!
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by wkkwl: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2014
bro please would rilly love to discuss with u..

cn u kindly drop gsm distributors list chidiomolu@gmail.com
re u on bbm here is ma pin

7E0C9587
tnks
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2014
Chibenze: thanks boss. Am following interested in bulksms, i have already register my domain, just trying to raise capital for now. Thakns for those informations it really help. Pls keep it up

Uw my brother. am sure u followed my step by step guide on bulk sms business. its good uv registered your domain but its not mandatory to start the business. all you need as I noted before the data loss is to follow my customer developmental process.

dont wait till you have capital, create a business proposal now, package it well and submit to your prospects and convert them to clients(permanent customers). remember I already explained how to create winning proposals before. most of my income in this business comes from schools, churches and politicians aspiring for new positions. keep following. you will excel and succeed
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 11:24am On Jul 10, 2014
fightforchange1: I considered starting a retail business...

retail business is good but it requires more capital and you must be ready to face its challenges. no matter the product any retail business has the following constraints listed below:
1. it is energy sapping
2. it requires huge human effort
3. it is time consuming
4. it does not guarantee instant income
5. it requires financial discipline
6. it requires more capital as you will need to rent a space to operate(not home based as this particular topic)
7. you will need to employ someone(at least one)

pls dont get me wrong as am not discouraging you. just trying to let you know what it entails so you can prepare because the 7points I listed is not convenient for an aspiring entrepreneur or a small business owner. hope you understand. keep following. you will excel and succeed

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ewenla202: @Goldendiamond, kindly list for us good books on leadership,marketing, goals-setting,wealth creation etc, this will assist the start-ups among us to tap into the thinking of world best brains . Thank you. Sir, I am patiently and wonderfully waiting for my 'promised gift'. Keep the flag flying sir!

I can only recommend books av read before but I cant mention the authors here to avoid being banned. I once mentioned a name of a leadership school I attended and the moderators banned me for 5days. here are some books that will help you:

1. team work makes the dream work
2. 21 secrets of high achievers
3. success systems
4. start with what you have
5. talent is never enough
6. ideas rule the world
7. parable of dollars
8. think big
9. rich dad poor dad
10. cashflow quadrant
11. the law of faith
12. breaking financial hardship
13. what make succesful people become even more successfu
14. how to win friends & influence people
15. the second revolution
16. 5 steps to answered prayers
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Gloriouspa(m): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
I am interested in the Recharge card printing biz. My email is: gloriouswrite@gmail.com

Please and please.

Thanks.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by SalC: 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
God bless you Op, am happy to see you continued with the thread after the data loss. You really have a golden heart.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Bigwig1: 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
Am interested here's my email psalmbigwig@yahoo.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Bigade: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
Pls am interested on how to be av my own website to be sending bulk sms to the people
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Bigade: 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
Pls am interested on how to be av my own website to be sending bulk sms to the people, my email is adeid4lord@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
SalC: God bless you Op, am happy to see you continued with the thread after the data loss. You really have a golden heart.

thank u so much for the compliment. really appreciate you. God bless you. keep following

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
Bigade: Pls am interested on how to be av my own website to be sending bulk sms to the people

you dont need a bulk sms website to start the business. we have already treated that busines topic. the basic thing you need is to get customers by submitn a detailed business proposal. check my response to "chibenze" above. send me an email. ideas2wealth@yahoo.com. keep following. you will excel and succeed
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ewenla202: 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
Thanks a lot @ Golden diamond. You are appreciated sir!
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
I started this thread because I often see people on nairaland complain about lack of capital.this is not a copy and paste thing,as my followers already know(before the data loss) u are learning from someone with practical experience. at one point in my life av been involved with all the businesses stated except dog handler, makeup artistry and mc/comedian because am not cut out for it. am presently working on biography publishing & the income potential is huge. these 20 businesses are better than agriculture, livestock & small scale manufacturing businesses u are familiar with. those types does not guarantee instant income & requires good packaging because u're competing with established brands with strong publicity & high market share. one of my students once approached me for assistance to start "liquid soap making". I advised her with many reasons to forget it & do something better that will give her instant income. she felt discouraged then later she came back so I told her to become a "make up artist"....

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
I explained to her why a service driven business is more profitable than selling products. she obeyed and I later enrolled her for training under an experienced make up artist. today she makes average of 80k monthly - a young girl with just OND certificate. thats the power of training and seeking for wisdom.

knowledge is power.
what you know is what you are
what you know is what you av learnt
what you av learnt is not all there is to know so seek more knowledge.
never ever stop learning and if you must change your financial status this year, you need to go for training and you need a mentor.

please dont take this free online training for granted. ask questions and contribute as I also want to learn from you. we still have 10 TOPICS to discuss so keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
before the nairaland data loss we have treated 10 topics stated on the first page of this thread(check to confirm). for business proposals(event mgt, website marketn, john fashanu agent & bulk sms business), business name registration, business plan development & website setup; send email to ideas2wealth@yahoo.com.the 10 topics left to discuss are stated below.

11. script writing
12. book reseller
13. organise a seminar
14. fireball agent
15. ebook marketing
16. public/motivational speaking
17. dog sales(dog show event)
18. mc/comedian
19. makeup artistry
20. biography publishing

which topic should we take next. keep following. I will post the email list of the 3rd batch that received the free copy of gsm distributors very soon.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
goldendiamond:

you dont need a bulk sms website to start the business. we have already treated that busines topic. the basic thing you need is to get customers by submitn a detailed business proposal. check my response to "chibenze" above. send me an email. ideas2wealth@yahoo.com. keep following. you will excel and succeed
Thanks Boss for your teachings so far. I have read and followed this lecture from day one of it. I was able to start with the bulk sms business as you explained. It havnt been easy though. I started by printing an advert on an A4 paper and pasted it (6 per one area) in front of big churches in my area (catholic, anglican, foursquare and one other pentecostal church). Within some days, i started getting calls from some groups in this churches. Pricing was another thing that posed a challenge to me so I have to reduce my own price in other to beat my other competitor. One of the groups said they will test my service before any other thing. From testing I am now there permanent SMS Sender. So far, I have send about 7 marriage invitations, 16 child dedications and also providing my Service to one Union of Road traders in my area which they send weekly. For now, I m planning on how to get contracts from some big schools around my area especially during this graduation period. To be frank, SMS biz is a game of numbers.....your profit depends on how many clients you have. Just planning to start my own Reseller Service, but I set a target that I will set it up with the profits I am getting from this system now. I m still making my research for a trustworthy providers that I can become their reseller. God bless you sir.

3 Likes

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by fightforchange1(f): 4:35am On Jul 11, 2014
goldendiamond:

retail business is good but it requires more capital and you must be ready to face its challenges. no matter the product any retail business has the following constraints listed below:
1. it is energy sapping
2. it requires huge human effort
3. it is time consuming
4. it does not guarantee instant income
5. it requires financial discipline
6. it requires more capital as you will need to rent a space to operate(not home based as this particular topic)
7. you will need to employ someone(at least one)

pls dont get me wrong as am not discouraging you. just trying to let you know what it entails so you can prepare because the 7points I listed is not convenient for an aspiring entrepreneur or a small business owner. hope you understand. keep following. you will excel and succeed

Cool.Thanks a lot for helping me.
What about restaurants?
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ewenla202: 5:14am On Jul 11, 2014
@etcme this is commendable brother. We followed the same pattern. As per bulk sms, one needs serious marketing to succeed in it. I have provided bulk sms service to one hotel and a big school but sadly this bulk sms seller which I used as end user seriously fell my hand with the school. All the same, there is a lesson learned, that when thing appeared so cheap, be wary. By God's grace , I will soon get my own bulk sms website.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by INFO70: 5:20am On Jul 11, 2014
Bros, a beg add me . infocentre70@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ewenla202: 6:04am On Jul 11, 2014
@ Goldendiamond kindly talk about E-book marketing . I have been waiting for this golden topic sir!
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 7:38am On Jul 11, 2014
Ewenla202: @etcme this is commendable brother. We followed the same pattern. As per bulk sms, one needs serious marketing to succeed in it. I have provided bulk sms service to one hotel and a big school but sadly this bulk sms seller which I used as end user seriously fell my hand with the school. All the same, there is a lesson learned, that when thing appeared so cheap, be wary. By God's grace , I will soon get my own bulk sms website.
Yes Brother, don't go for those who sells too cheap. Before you patronize their service, make sure you make your research very well, send them e-mails and make make calls to them to know how fast they will respond to you.
God bless our efforts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy / Central Bank Starts Uniform Exchange Rate For Naira, Now ₦380 To $1 / CBN Shuts Down AbokiFX Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.