Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:40 PM

20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less (56477 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / The Owner Of N800,000 Collected His Money & Rewarded Me With N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 11:55am On Jul 11, 2014
etcme:
Thanks Boss for your teachings so far. I have read and followed this lecture from day one of it. I was able to start with the bulk sms business as you explained. It havnt been easy though. I started by printing an advert on an A4 paper and pasted it (6 per one area) in front of big churches in my area (catholic, anglican, foursquare and one other pentecostal church). Within some days, i started getting calls from some groups in this churches. Pricing was another thing that posed a challenge to me so I have to reduce my own price in other to beat my other competitor. One of the groups said they will test my service before any other thing. From testing I am now there permanent SMS Sender. So far, I have send about 7 marriage invitations, 16 child dedications and also providing my Service to one Union of Road traders in my area which they send weekly. For now, I m planning on how to get contracts from some big schools around my area especially during this graduation period. To be frank, SMS biz is a game of numbers.....your profit depends on how many clients you have. Just planning to start my own Reseller Service, but I set a target that I will set it up with the profits I am getting from this system now. I m still making my research for a trustworthy providers that I can become their reseller. God bless you sir.

I'm always very happy when I see people take action on acquired information. nothing good comes easy, it is courage that counts. I applaud your tenacity and offline approach(A4 paper posters). that is starting with what you have, not waiting for favourable conditions. remember during the bulk sms business training I noted you will need to give free sample sms to your prospects(am very impressed you followed my step by step guide).

submit proposals to churches, schools and politicians and follow up on your proposal; its a very effective approach that has worked for me and it will work for you too. always remember you cant depend on only one source of income, so anticipate other sources among the topics. wishing you all the very best. you will excel and succeed. keep following

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ewenla202: Thanks a lot @ Golden diamond. You are appreciated sir!

uw sir. send me an email get name of authors of the 16books I listed

am presently reading
Loosing my virginity
and
Attitude 101

keep following
you will excel and succeed
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
fightforchange1:

Cool.Thanks a lot for helping me.
What about restaurants?

it depends on your capital and location
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
etcme:
Yes Brother, don't go for those who sells too cheap. Before you patronize their service, make sure you make your research very well, send them e-mails and make make calls to them to know how fast they will respond to you.
God bless our efforts.

cheap and effective. presently at 85k for end users and 73k for resellers. remember that site I posted b4 the data loss
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Drealflex(m): 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
Please I need to increase WHAT I HAVE, kindly send me one of the mails to kanufelix1@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
ok
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by wkkwl: 8:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
boss goodpm @goldmine i am yet to gt a reply to the email i sent to u sir.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:05am On Jul 12, 2014
wkkwl: boss goodpm @goldmine i am yet to gt a reply to the email i sent to u sir.

which email exactly sir. pls resend or state your email here so I can confirm
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:07am On Jul 12, 2014
etcme:
yes Master, can you help me with site again, maybe I should patronizing them. Here is my e-mail: investorsome@gmail.com

check your email sir. keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:39am On Jul 12, 2014
before we continue let us review the 10 topics we treated(before the data loss) and basic things you need to operate each business.

1.bulk SMS business:
- reach out to your prospects verbally
- create a written proposal
- submit it to churches, mosques, school, politicians,hotels, biz owners etc
- give them free sms units as sample
- offer to send the sms so they dont need to spend on internet access
- use a reliable sms platform
- if you can afford it you can acquire your own sms website but its not mandatory
(contact us for a professional bulk sms proposal)

2. GSM recharge card printing business:
- go through the manual & have it in mind that its a volume driven business
- what drives the business is the MONEY u invest in it & the MARKET u are able to conquer
- dont be deceived by fake adverts u read of making N150,000 monthly; the truth is the return on investment(ROI) is about 10%.
- register with an authorised gsm distributor.
(contact us for a list of 52 authorised distributors u can transact with)
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 4:01am On Jul 12, 2014
3. COMPUTER tutor business:
- think big & start small.get a desktop computer or cheap laptop
- acquire basic computer knowledge yourself
- start with training on software applications then later hardware
- start from home or you can approach primary and secondary schools to use their class rooms
- for me I started from home 7years ago and focused on software training so always learn to start with what you have from where you are
- advertise with A4 size handbills and circulate in churches, mosques, schools and also paste at barbing saloons, cybercafes, viewing centres and other strategic locations
- always target when schools are about to vacate and also target students awaiting admission
- contact your pastor or immam & persuade them to announce in your church or mosque
- reach out to organisations like nysc, govt ministries,hotels etc to train their employees
- I once made over N700,000 in ekiti state training corpers & sold over 50 cheap laptops afterwards.(contact us for computer training proposals)
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 4:27am On Jul 12, 2014
4. REAL estate agent business:
- go through the detailed manual I posted before
- register your business name at CAC(contact us for this service)
- network with agents in your area & location
- advertise offline by circulating handbills in churches, mosques, schools & also paste in strategic locations
- learn under a practicing "educated" agent to know the real estate terms & procedures. I learnt under a friend who is also a graduate.
- always dress well because this is the way people will address you. speak well because from your speech people will re-address u again(even if your appearance is not too good)
- start with "letting" & "sales" then grow into property "management" & "development"
- this business is very lucrative. infact the 1st time I counted N10million cash in my life was from this business. I made N500,000(5%) from a single transaction by just placing a simple advert on nairaland.
- always remember that there is a GOD factor in the equation of success so always pray, plan & be very optimistic

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by sunshyng: 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hi! Coming across dis thread for the first tyme, I have interest n d recharge card printing but pls kindly send ♍ε ur email so I can get in touch with u, don't wnt to post my email here due to scam messages. Thanks
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ela59: 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
No message received @email 19, kindly re-send the message.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ewenla202: 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
@ Golden diamond mail has been sent to you regarding the authors' list sir. Thank you.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
ok
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
sunshyng: Hi! Coming across dis thread for the first tyme, I have interest n d recharge card printing but pls kindly send ♍ε ur email so I can get in touch with u, don't wnt to post my email here due to scam messages. Thanks

ideas2wealth@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ela59: No message received @email 19, kindly re-send the message.

email 19 is falodunmoses267@gmail.com
it delivered sir
only
naijabiz14@yahoo.com
and
ogunsonayodeji@gmail.com
was not delivered

pls check to confirm
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ela59: 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
goldendiamond:

email 19 is falodunmoses267@gmail.com
it delivered sir
only
naijabiz14@yahoo.com
and
ogunsonayodeji@gmail.com
was not delivered

pls check to confirm
Thanks.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Soneh(m): 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
goldendiamond: before we proceed let me fulfill my promise
FREE list of gsm distributors to those that applied.
I have given 20 followers on this thread a free copy before.
stated below is a list of the 2nd batch of 20 emails.
please check you email if you are among the list:

1. richking585@gmail.com
2. jb_0075@yahoo.com
3. favourednulis@yahoo.com
4. ushername@gmail.com
5. niajabiz14@yahoo.com
6. mubarakaminu340@gmail.com
7. emeraldoftheearth@yahoo.co.uk
8. paulpurpose95@gmail.com
9. antsurv@gmail.com
10. oolusola2013@gmail.com
11. tobaoye@gmail.com
12. blessedceejay4eva@yahoo.com
13. arighewood@yahoo.com
14. onyinyee52@gmail.com
15. ogunsonayodeji@gmail.com
16. akosmountain@yahoo.com
17. cyprianmaduako@gmail.com
18. ronnie11online@yahoo.com
19. falodunmoses267@gmail.com

one more email to make it 20
post your email if you are interested
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Soneh(m): 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
pls o.p I am a student and I have this business idea which I dont knw how to go about due to financial and time constraints,I will be glad if you could advice me on hw to go about it
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by akorson5(m): 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
hello op! I am planing to go into bulksms , i registered with bulksmspotal nw i av 1000+ in my act but avnt got any customer yet am also planing to past notice on the streat too. But would love it if u can gave me proposal . And again how much should i charge per unit #2,#3,#4, or #8? I also need ur kindly advice thanks
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
Soneh: pls o.p I am a student and I have this business idea which I dont knw how to go about due to financial and time constraints,I will be glad if you could advice me on hw to go about it

guess you are just joining this thread(after the data loss).welcome on board. whats the business idea. you can post it here but if it will derail the thread feel free to send me an email: ideas2wealth@yahoo.com. you will excel and succeed
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
akorson5: hello op! I am planing to go into bulksms , i registered with bulksmspotal nw i av 1000+ in my act but avnt got any customer yet am also planing to past notice on the streat too. But would love it if u can gave me proposal . And again how much should i charge per unit #2,#3,#4, or #8? I also need ur kindly advice thanks

if you keep planning without taking action you will never achieve your goals because life is practical. you cant get customers if you dont advertise. the cheapest means is through word of mouth(verbal approach) but the best approach which I recommend that works for me is submitting business proposals. I have already explained how to create winning business proposals. target schools, hotels, churches, mosques and politicians. our proposal is not free. to order call me or send an email. my question to you. do you just want to make money from bulk sms or you want to make it a business. if its the latter then you need to do it right. dont charge more that N1.50k

2 Likes

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by omogemi: 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
pls add me too i m very much interested in the bulk sms. . tupsie4u@yahoo.co.uk
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
before we continue let us review the 10 topics we treated(before the data loss). stating basic things you need to operate each business. we have reviewed four of the topics:
1. Bulk sms business
2. GSM recharge card printing business
3. Computer tutor business
4. Real estate agent business

scroll up to read the brief review. lets continue with the 5th topic:

5. John Fashanu agent
- go through the detailed manual posted before
- as a certified agent I am authorised to train others in any 48 african countries
- john fashanu bought the franchise from a british man paul butterworth
- you can either be a representative, agent, installer, distributor or partner
- get the business proposal and demo vcd to start & network with a certified agent

6. Events Management
- create a team & pull resources together
- submit proposals for sponsorship or start with what you have
- with your team start with "talent hunt" event in an institution in partnership with the SUG & make money from entry fees(contact us for support)
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Soneh(m): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
goldendiamond:

guess you are just joining this thread(after the data loss).welcome on board. whats the business idea. you can post it here but if it will derail the thread feel free to send me an email: ideas2wealth@yahoo.com. you will excel and succeed
just came across thread recently,I will prefer contacting you via email
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
7. Car broker business
- go through the detailed manual posted before
- register you business name at CAC
- print out a good quality business card
- contact at least five car dealers and negotiate for a marketing deal with them
- give them recharge cards and make it a monthly thing to create a lasting relationship with them
- snap the cars(interior, engine and exterior) and print out on A4 papers as handbils with stated decriptions
- photocopy the papers and circulcate in your church/mosques and other strategic loations in your area
- paste the handbills on notice boards in govt ministries, higher institutions etc
- post the pictures on websites like nairaland.com and other trading sites.
- keep updating your post daily so as to be noticed online and focus on integrity
- combine both offline and online advertisement and you're sure to get sales monthly

TOPICS left to review
8. website marketing
9. dog handler
10. student coaching

keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
goldendiamond: before the nairaland data loss we have treated 10 topics stated on the first page of this thread(check to confirm). for business proposals(event mgt, website marketn, john fashanu agent & bulk sms business), business name registration, business plan development & website setup; send email to ideas2wealth@yahoo.com.the 10 topics left to discuss are stated below.

11. script writing
12. book reseller
13. organise a seminar
14. fireball agent
15. ebook marketing
16. public/motivational speaking
17. dog sales(dog show event)
18. mc/comedian
19. makeup artistry
20. biography publishing

which topic should we take next. keep following. I will post the email list of the 3rd batch that received the free copy of gsm distributors very soon.

if you are just joining this thread after the nairand data loss please note that the 10 topics am reviewing are just short key points(to refresh your memory) not the main training that was treated before. keep following...
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by akorson5(m): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
goldendiamond:

if you keep planning without taking action you will never achieve your goals because life is practical. you cant get customers if you dont advertise. the cheapest means is through word of mouth(verbal approach) but the best approach which I recommend that works for me is submitting business proposals. I have already explained how to create winning business proposals. target schools, hotels, churches, mosques and politicians. our proposal is not free. to order call me or send an email. my question to you. do you just want to make money from bulk sms or you want to make it a business. if its the latter then you need to do it right. dont charge more that N1.50k
sir the potal am using sale at 1.5k if charge them at dat rate wont be able to make much profit sir, 4 the proposal how much is it going to cost ? Email at ..talk2akorson@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) / Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy / Mtn Office Shut Down In Benin City Over South Afria's Killings (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.