Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,543 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less (56565 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / The Owner Of N800,000 Collected His Money & Rewarded Me With N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by gentlekaycy: 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
op i believe u can b of help. i want to venture into selling of second hand clothes
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by darlingjoylyn(f): 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
So sorry sir,waz caught up btween sumtinz.2mrw will be fyn.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 5:24am On Oct 29, 2014
goldendiamond:

- package it like the sample proposal posted above(scroll up) or give a graphic design expert to help you do some thing better.
- submit it to your prospects. most organisations have an office with a secretary.
- you may not be allowed to see the CEO or director on your first visit.
- so apply wisdom and approach the secretary in a friendly manner.
- take time to explain the product/service and how it will be benefit their organisation.
- exchange phone numbers with the person and if you are like me(send a text message with a free recharge card)
to the secretary appreciating him/her for creating time to receive you.
- send a sample bulk sms with their company name(as title) to the secretary and persuade her to show her boss
- keep reminding him/her and politely demand for an appointment for practical presentation

my brother whatever has value carries a cost. remember I told you(by replying your sms) to order for our bulk sms proposal. It is at 50% discount with free bonuses(for nairalanders only). as I noted before, we are SME consultants and cant write proposals for everybody.
I will repost the step by step guide of how to create and package professional proposals again.
note as a professional "copywriter", I also paid to acquire all this knowledge am giving out free of charge here.
thats the best I can do so decide and dont procrastinate. you will excel and succeed. keep following

Note: before you submit any business proposal, dress well (corporate or native). never wear tshirts and jeans.
study the proposal well incase you are allowed to see the CEO immediately so be ready to answer diffirent questions
also be ready to give out at least 50 sms units a a free sample. wishing you all the best. keep following

Someone sent me a mail on "how to present his business proposals". I told him to check the thread that we've already discussed that. He said he has checked every page and didn't see it.

Just to prove him wrong. This quote above is from page 10 posted on July 31st 2014. My brother hope I answered your question. Contact us if you need a professional business proposal: call or send sms to 0909-051-3448. (For samples check between page 6 and 9 of this thread). You will excel and succeed ijn.Keep following...

Now confirmed:
Our next business topic is
Ebook Marketing
Keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by hushmail: 10:30am On Oct 30, 2014
goldendiamond:

12. Dunkem21
13. Darlingjoylyn

Seems the people listed above are not interested in the exam because they didn't come online at 7pm. May be we should continue with the 12th business topic then. We've treated 11 topics(to see list check the 1st page on this thread). Now we have 9 topics left. Which one should we continue with.

12. script writing
13. book reseller
14. fireball agent
15. ebook marketing
16. public/motivational speaking
17. dog sales(dog show event)
18. mc/comedian
19. makeup artistry
20. biography publishing

"Ewenla202" said "ebook marketing". Do you agree with him. Keep following, kindly contribute as I also want to learn from you. invite others to join this thread as well. You will excel and succeed ijn.

script writing next

meanwhile am ready for exam

i must chop dat 25k
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
hushmail:

script writing next

meanwhile am ready for exam

i must chop dat 25k
go sleep bro, d 25k is mine
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by akorson5(m): 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
sir we are waiting oo

for those way wan win 25k una tink say na only una day here ?
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by adaemeka245(f): 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
Eboy343:

ebook reselling den ebook marketing
I concur, let's go 4 e book marketing
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by bigakin: 2:44am On Nov 01, 2014
pls am. here my email is bigakin2000@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ewenla202: 5:14am On Nov 01, 2014
@OP,I am so sorry for not being online as required of me . It was not a delibrate act on my part, as you can recall when Hurricane Ebola occurred you did caution people not make fun about it ,as it would affect business and people. For us, we had 3 contracts running into millions shifted/postponed til further notice. So when the reality down on us , it wasn't easy for us to handle. All the same, we thank God for the gift of life.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ewenla202:
@OP,I am so sorry for not being online as required of me . It was not a delibrate act on my part, as you can recall when Hurricane Ebola occurred you did caution people not make fun about it ,as it would affect business and people. For us, we had 3 contracts running into millions shifted/postponed til further notice. So when the reality down on us , it wasn't easy for us to handle. All the same, we thank God for the gift of life.

Ok my bro. Wishin u all the best in your present project. Don't forget me when the multi million cheque is paid o(lol). Your best will become better ijn. You will excel and succeed ijn
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
My dear friends am so sorry for the short break. we had a very busy long week. Election is coming so we're trying to make some money from some politicians. We thank God for journey mercies.

happy new month to all my followers on this thread. as natural as it is for birds to fly and for lions to roar so will you excel this month.

whatever you lay your hands on will prosper this month. no matter your past setbacks, you will experience divine restoration and all your desires will be granted and satisfied this month.

every big thing starts small, every building begins from the foundation so dont look down on your small capital but pray, plan, work hard, work smart, leverage on team work, be optimistic, believe in yourself and never ever give up. you will excel and succeed ijn. keep following...

The exam starts 9pm today so to all who registered please prepare and come online by 9pm. Don't worry even if you don't win the N25,000 cash prize, there will also be consolation prizes.
Recharge cards
Gsm handsets
Tshirts
Wistwatches
Slippers and
Boxers.

Keep following
God bless you all
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Chibenze(m): 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
goldendiamond:
hope you remember me? following d thread from d beginning. So include me on d list oh. (those that will participate)
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by vin12(m): 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
goldendiamond:
My dear friends am so sorry for the short break. we had a very busy long week. Election is coming so we're trying to make some money from some politicians. We thank God for your journey mercies.
happy new month to all my followers on this thread. as natural as it is for birds to fly and for lions to roar so will you excel this month.
whatever you lay your hands on will prosper this month. no matter your past setbacks, you will experience divine restoration and all your desires will be granted and satisfied this month.
every big thing starts small, every building begins from the foundation so dont look down on your small capital but pray, plan, work hard, work smart, leverage on team work, be optimistic, believe in yourself and never ever give up. you will excel and succeed ijn. keep following...
The exam starts 9pm today so to all who registered please prepare and come online by 9pm. Don't worry even if you don't win the N25,000 cash prize, there will also be consolation prizes.
Recharge cards
Gsm handsets
Tshirts
Wistwatches
Slippers and
Boxers.
Keep following
God bless you all

Alright..... We are waiting and welcome back
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
goldendiamond:
My dear friends am so sorry for the short break. we had a very busy long week. Election is coming so we're trying to make some money from some politicians. We thank God for your journey mercies.

Recharge cards
Gsm handsets
Tshirts
Wistwatches
Slippers and
Boxers.

Keep following
God bless you all
Sir am with u.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by akorson5(m): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
goldendiamond:

Recharge cards
Gsm handsets
Tshirts
Wistwatches
Slippers and
Boxers.

Keep following
God bless you all
thank u sir, we av being waiting for dis day., hope u wont disapear today again.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by OCTAVO: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
Boss, I've been trying to reach you since yesterday but your line is switch off. pls I need your urgent input on something. Kindly text me on 08152724313 as soon as you read this. Thanks.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
Chibenze:
hope you remember me? following d thread from d beginning. So include me on d list oh. (those that will participate)

Ok my brother
welcome back
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
akorson5:

thank u sir, we av being waiting for dis day., hope u wont disapear today again.

Am so sorry please
I had to attend to something important
The questions will be posted today
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
OCTAVO:
Boss, I've been trying to reach you since yesterday but your line is switch off. pls I need your urgent input on something. Kindly text me on 08152724313 as soon as you read this. Thanks.

My phone was missing(dual sim was lost).
You can now get me on 0909-051-3448(phone calls or sms for nairalanders).
And for whatsapp only(0816-241-3161)
How have your been. Long time
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
goldendiamond:
My dear friends am so sorry for the short break. we had a very busy long week. Election is coming so we're trying to make some money from some politicians. We thank God for journey mercies.

The exam starts 5pm today so to all who registered please prepare and come online by 5pm. Don't worry even if you don't win the N25,000 cash prize, there will also be consolation prizes.
Recharge cards
Gsm handsets
Tshirts
Wistwatches
Slippers and
Boxers.

Keep following
God bless you all

1. Enet1
2. Eboy343
3. Ewenla202
4. Dramaticspeak
5. Adaemeka245
6. Etcme
7. Vin12
8. Akorson5
9. Chezholy
10. Kolinz
11. Hushmail
12. Dunkem21
13. Darlingjoylyn
14. Chibenze

Exam starts by 5pm today November 3rd 2014.
So these are the final participants that registered for the exams.
Post your answers and let all thread members be the judges. Let the best participant win. Good luck
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
The exam will be in three parts.
1. Objective
2. Theory
3. Essay

There was enough time for members to register for this exam. It was announced for over a month so please only registered nairalanders should participate. Post your answers here with your "username" and don't ask google because I will know and you will be disqualified.

Time is 1hour. 5pm to 6pm. Goodluck.

OBJECTIVES(Part A)
1. What is the most important thing in your life.
A. God
B. Money
C. Family
D. Food

Give a detailed reason for your answer.

2. One of these is a way to effect change in life.
A. Confrontation
B. Motivation
C. Innovation
D. All of the above

3. Vision is a mental picture of a preferable future. It is the ability to see beyond your present circumstance.
A. True
B. False
C. Non of the above
D. All of the above

4. A strong burning desire to achieve your vision against all odds even in the face of adversity is know as what?
A. Vision
B. Passion
C. Focus
D. None of the above

5. In real estate agent business, we discussed four main aspects.
A. True
B. False
C. None of the above
D. All of the above

6. Which aspect of real estate agent business is the easiest to start.
A. Sales
B. Letting
C. Management
D. Development

7. The following are the 3 main things you do with money.
A. Start a biz, buy food, save it
B. Save it, give to the poor, buy clothes
C. save it, invest it, spend it
D. All of the above

8. The 2 simplest ways to make money on the internet are:
A. Forum and blog
B. Blog and sports betting
C. Adsense and bulk sms
D. Forex and affiliate marketing

9. State the two main things that determines the success of a gsm recharge card printing business.
A. Money and Market
B. Money and Distributors
C. Money and Location
D. Money and Price

10. One of these is a specific use of bulk sms. Choose the correct one.
A. Special alert
B. Product marketing
C. Reminders
D. All of the above

11. In "Computer tutor" business what are the most important things you need to start.
A. Knowledge and laptop
B. Knowledge and students
C. Laptop and students
D. All of the above

12. During the "Website marketing" business topic, we discussed domain name registration and web hosting.
A. True
B. False
C. None of the above
D. All of the above

13. During "Student coaching" business topics, we mentioned IJMB tutorials.
A. True
B. False
C. Never
D. None of the above

14. "Car broker" business is among the business topics already treated on this thread.
A. True
B. False
C. Not yet
D. None of the above

15. John Fashanu started "tyre protector(TP) nigeria" in what year.
A. 2007
B. 2005
C. 2008
D. None of the above

16. John fashanu bought the TP franchise from the british owner in UK.
A. True
B. False
C. Never
D. None of the above

17. The owner of Tyre Protector International who sold the franchise to john fashanu is:
A. Edwin long
B. Michael lambert
C. Paul butterworth
D. None of the above

18. In bulk sms business topic, to get clients and make money, I said it is important that you buy this product.
A. Business proposal
B. Laptop
C. Internet modem
D. None of the above

19. During "event management" business, I explained details of a particular event. Which one is it.
A. Weddings
B. Talent hunt
C. Music concert
D. Comedy show

20. Hard work is good but there is a God factor in the equation of success.
A. True
B. False
C. I don't believe in God
D. None of the above
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by enet1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
(1) A because God is the source of life. (2)C. (3) A. (4) D. (5) A. (6) B. (7 ) D. (cool C. (9) A. ( 10) D. (11)A. (12. ) A. (13). B. (14). B. (15) b. (16). C. (17). C. (18). A. (19). C. (20). A
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by vin12(m): 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
goldendiamond:
1. Objective
2. Theory
3. Essay
There was enough time for members to register for this exam. It was announced for over a month so please only registered nairalanders should participate. Post your answers here with your "username" and don't ask google because I will know and you will be disqualified.
OBJECTIVES(Part A)
A. God
B. Money
C. Family
D. Food
A. Confrontation
B. Motivation
C. Innovation
D. All of the above
3. Vision is a mental picture of a preferable future. It is the ability to see beyond your present circumstance.
A. True
B. False
C. Non of the above
D. All of the above
4. A strong burning desire to achieve your vision against all odds even in the face of adversity is know as what?
A. Vision
B. Passion
C. Focus
D. None of the above
A. True
B. False
C. None of the above
D. All of the above
A. Sales
B. Letting
C. Management
D. Development
D. All of the above
A. Forum and blog
C. Adsense and bulk sms
9. State the two main things that determines the success of a gsm recharge card printing business.
A. Money and Market
C. Money and Location
D. Money and Price
A. Special alert
B. Product marketing
C. Reminders
D. All of the above
11. In "Computer tutor" business what are the most important things you need to start.
A. Knowledge and laptop
C. Laptop and students
D. All of the above
12. During the "Website marketing" business topic, we discussed domain name registration and web hosting.
A. True
B. False
C. None of the above
D. All of the above
A. True
B. False
C. Never
D. None of the above
14. "Car broker" business is among the business topics already treated on this thread.
A. True
B. False
C. Not yet
D. None of the above
A. 2007
B. 2005
C. 2008
D. None of the above
A. True
B. False
C. Never
D. None of the above
17. The owner of Tyre Protector International who sold the franchise to john fashanu is:
A. Edwin long
B. Michael lambert
C. Paul butterworth
D. None of the above
18. In bulk sms business topic, to get clients and make money, I said it is important that you buy this product.
A. Business proposal
B. Laptop
C. Internet modem
D. None of the above
19. During "event management" business, I explained details of a particular event. Which one is it.
A. Weddings
B. Talent hunt
C. Music concert
D. Comedy show
A. True
B. False
D. None of the above

ANSWERS:
1. A.... Because God is the author of my life. Hence in EVERYTHING I do, he must be with me in order for me to succeed.
2. A
3. A 4. D
5. A. 6. B
7. D. 8. C
9. A. 10. D
11. D 12. A
13. B 14. A
15. B. 16. A
17. C. 18. A
19. C. 20. A
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Chazzyboy: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
Let me join here is my email Chibuikeogbonnaya4@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by hushmail: 11:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
My Answers, I apologize for being late, better late than never,

1. A

with God, every other thing becomes possible

2.D 3.A 4.C 5.C 6.A 7.C 8.C 9.A 10.D 11.A 12.B 13.A 14.A

15.B 16.A 17.C 18.A 19.B 20.A
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by adaemeka245(f): 4:29am On Nov 04, 2014
here my answers, pls pardon my lateness, had low ba3 n therefore cudnt come online n there was no lite in my area.
1; God, because he s my creator. he s d reason am alive on ds earth. So he s my most important . money, family and food wouldn't b possible without him 1st.
2; C
3; A
4; D
5; A
6; B
7; C
8; C
9; A
10; D
11; D
12; A
13; B
14; A
15; B
16; A
17; C
18; A
19; C
20; A
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 6:09am On Nov 04, 2014
Out of 14 registered participants only
4 posted their answers

Enet1
Vin1
Hushmail and
adaemeka245

I really appreciate you all for responding
Your questions have been marked so your results will be posted soon

Send me an email to get your scores now
"Ideas2wealth@yahoo.com"

The 10 others am still waiting for your answers before we proceed with part two of objectives.
Keep following...
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Chibenze(m): 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
goldendiamond:
Out of 14 registered participants only
4 posted their answers

Enet1
Vin1
Hushmail and
adaemeka245

I really appreciate you all for responding
Your questions have been marked so your results will be posted soon

Send me an email to get your scores now
"Ideas2wealth@yahoo.com"

The 10 others am still waiting for your answers before we proceed with part two of objectives.
Keep following...
lol to bad, was not around. u should have inform us via text Pls give us time to partake, let it be a fair play for all participant?
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Chibenze(m): 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
goldendiamond:
1. Objective
2. Theory
3. Essay

OBJECTIVES(Part A)
A. God
B. Money
C. Family
D. Food

A. Confrontation
B. Motivation
C. Innovation
D. All of the above

A. True
B. False
C. Non of the above
D. All of the above

A. Vision
B. Passion
C. Focus
D. None of the above

A. True
B. False
C. None of the above
D. All of the above

A. Sales
B. Letting
C. Management
D. Development

D. All of the above

A. Forum and blog
C. Adsense and bulk sms

A. Money and Market
C. Money and Location
D. Money and Price

A. Special alert
B. Product marketing
C. Reminders
D. All of the above

A. Knowledge and laptop
C. Laptop and students
D. All of the above

A. True
B. False
C. None of the above
D. All of the above

A. True
B. False
C. Never
D. None of the above

A. True
B. False
C. Not yet
D. None of the above

A. 2007
B. 2005
C. 2008
D. None of the above

A. True
B. False
C. Never
D. None of the above

A. Edwin long
B. Michael lambert
C. Paul butterworth
D. None of the above

A. Business proposal
B. Laptop
C. Internet modem
D. None of the above

A. Weddings
B. Talent hunt
C. Music concert
D. Comedy show

A. True
B. False
D. None of the above
1. A
Because i beleive he is the one that created me and brought me into this world through my parents for a purpose, and he provide for me, keeps me alive in good health etc

2. C
3.A
4.B
5.B
6. C
7.D
8. C
9. A
10. D
11. D
12: A
13. A
14. A
15. D
16. B
17. D
18. A
19. B
20. A

Apology for posting late
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
goldendiamond:
1. Objective
2. Theory
3. Essay

OBJECTIVES(Part A)
A. God
B. Money
C. Family
D. Food

A. Confrontation
B. Motivation
C. Innovation
D. All of the above

A. True
B. False
C. Non of the above
D. All of the above

A. Vision
B. Passion
C. Focus
D. None of the above

A. True
B. False
C. None of the above
D. All of the above

A. Sales
B. Letting
C. Management
D. Development

D. All of the above

A. Forum and blog
C. Adsense and bulk sms

A. Money and Market
C. Money and Location
D. Money and Price

A. Special alert
B. Product marketing
C. Reminders
D. All of the above

A. Knowledge and laptop
C. Laptop and students
D. All of the above

A. True
B. False
C. None of the above
D. All of the above

A. True
B. False
C. Never
D. None of the above

A. True
B. False
C. Not yet
D. None of the above

A. 2007
B. 2005
C. 2008
D. None of the above

A. True
B. False
C. Never
D. None of the above

A. Edwin long
B. Michael lambert
C. Paul butterworth
D. None of the above

A. Business proposal
B. Laptop
C. Internet modem
D. None of the above

A. Weddings
B. Talent hunt
C. Music concert
D. Comedy show

A. True
B. False
D. None of the above

Sir am very for coming this late ,below are my answers;

1=>A
GOD is reason am living, with out him i 'm noting,
2=>B,
3=>A
4=>B
5=>A
6=>B
7=>A
8=>A
9=>B
10=>A
11=>B
12=A
13=>B
14=>A
15=>B
16=>B
17=>B
18=>A
19=>A
20=>A
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by akorson5(m): 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
1,A
GOD is my creator is the air i breaths

2,c
3,A
4,B
5,A
6,A
7,A
8,A
9,B
10,A
11,B
12,A
13,B
14,A
15,B
16,B
17,B
18,A
19,A
20,A

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply)

Mtn Office Shut Down In Benin City Over South Afria's Killings (photos) / Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy / Central Bank Starts Uniform Exchange Rate For Naira, Now ₦380 To $1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.