Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less (56567 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / The Owner Of N800,000 Collected His Money & Rewarded Me With N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by kolinz(m): 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
my email address is nkolinz@yahoo.com or chijioke_y2k@yahoo.co.nz

1 A
one with God is majority, seek ye first God and his kingdom and all other things in life comes as an addition to you.
2 D
3 A
4 B
5 A
6 B
7 D
8 D
9 A
10 D
11 D
12 A
13 A
14 A
15 B
16 A
17 C
18 A
19 A
20 A
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by chezholy(m): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
First, I want to apologise for posting my answers late, I am just seeing the questions now. Please do accept my apology.
1. A. God, because I believe He is the source of my life, my Lord and Saviour.
2. B
3. A
4. B
5. A
6. B
7. D
8. A
9. D
10. A
11. D
12: A
13. A
14. A
15. D
16. B
17. D
18. A
19. C
20. A
my email is echezonapaul@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Smiles01(f): 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
Folashademi@gmail.com, pls add me too
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by hushmail: 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
hi, whats happening to the thread? is everyone taking an early Christmas holidays, or what?
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by kolinz(m): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
our oga stil busy making some cash
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by holyemmyjoe(m): 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
Pls I need it my email is holyemmyjoe@gmail.com thanks in anticipation.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:52am On Nov 12, 2014
goldendiamond:

1. Enet1
2. Eboy343
3. Ewenla202
4. Dramaticspeak
5. Adaemeka245
6. Etcme
7. Vin12
8. Akorson5
9. Chezholy
10. Kolinz
11. Hushmail
12. Dunkem21
13. Darlingjoylyn
14. Chibenze

Exam starts by 5pm today November 3rd 2014.
So these are the final participants that registered for the exams.
Post your answers and let all thread members be the judges. Let the best participant win. Good luck

14 people registered for this exam and only 6 of them took the exam. This is very discouraging. Today is Nov 12th that's 9 days ago.
the exam result is stated below:

1. Enet1 - 12
2. Vin12 - 13
3. Hushmail - 15
4. Adaemeka245 - 14
5. Kolinz - 16
6. Chezholy - 11

Since the result is out I will have to set another exam for the remaining 8participants otherwise others will use kolinz answers to create their own. This is only part 1 of the objectives. Please if you are serious about this kindly show up. For other nairalanders keep following as we will continue with the 12th business topic - "ebook marketing". Thank you

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 12, 2014
goldendiamond:

14 people registered for this exam and only 6 of them took the exam. This is very discouraging. Today is Nov 12th that's 9 days ago.

1. Enet1 - 12
2. Vin12 - 13
3. Hushmail - 15
4. Adaemeka245 - 14
5. Kolinz - 16
6. Chezholy - 11

Since the result is out I will have to set another exam for the remaining 8participants otherwise others will use kolinz answers to create their own. This is only part 1 of the objectives. Please if you are serious about this kindly show up. For other nairalanders keep following as we will continue with the 12th business topic - "ebook marketing". Thank you
Sir my name is nt there not even to say scores zero
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by hushmail: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
Let me the first to congratulate Kolinz and everyone who took part in the exam, including my humble self. Let me add that its not yet over until its over.

eagerly awaiting the remaining exams

grin
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by kolinz(m): 6:50am On Nov 14, 2014
goldendiamond:

1. Enet1 - 12
2. Vin12 - 13
3. Hushmail - 15
4. Adaemeka245 - 14
5. Kolinz - 16
6. Chezholy - 11

Thank you sir, I feel God about the result. Well done everybody that took d exam.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by kolinz(m): 6:58am On Nov 14, 2014
hushmail:
Let me the first to congratulate Kolinz and everyone who took part in the exam, including my humble self. Let me add that its not yet over until its over.

eagerly awaiting the remaining exams

grin
Thank u my brother, I Congratulate u too. Let's do it again in d 2nd part.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Chibenze(m): 3:08am On Nov 16, 2014
goldendiamond:

1. Enet1 - 12
2. Vin12 - 13
3. Hushmail - 15
4. Adaemeka245 - 14
5. Kolinz - 16
6. Chezholy - 11

i answered d questions but was late? Any way am ready for the next one
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
gistsky:
I'm still confused over d one i could take off wt immediately n start makin profit no matter hw small.
Somebody recommended electrical appliances. Hw gud is dis business pls?
If i go into wears, which ll b beta, male or female, adult or children? Whr do i get them cheap?
Pls i really need help n counsel.
Thanks

I will advice sales of clothing times you already mentioned, especially as we approach xmas and new year. Trading for profit is one easy business to start as long as u av the time and capital. You can make 100% profit if you do it right. You can also try any of the business topics on this thread. You will excel and succeed ijn. Keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
goldendiamond:
The exam will be in three parts.
1. Objective
2. Theory
3. Essay

There was enough time for members to register for this exam. It was announced for over a month so please only registered nairalanders should participate. Post your answers here with your "username" and don't ask google because I will know and you will be disqualified.

Time is 1hour. 5pm to 6pm. Goodluck.

OBJECTIVES(Part A)
1. What is the most important thing in your life.
A. God
B. Money
C. Family
D. Food

Give a detailed reason for your answer.

2. One of these is a way to effect change in life.
A. Confrontation
B. Motivation
C. Innovation
D. All of the above

3. Vision is a mental picture of a preferable future. It is the ability to see beyond your present circumstance.
A. True
B. False
C. Non of the above
D. All of the above

4. A strong burning desire to achieve your vision against all odds even in the face of adversity is know as what?
A. Vision
B. Passion
C. Focus
D. None of the above

5. In real estate agent business, we discussed four main aspects.
A. True
B. False
C. None of the above
D. All of the above

6. Which aspect of real estate agent business is the easiest to start.
A. Sales
B. Letting
C. Management
D. Development

7. The following are the 3 main things you do with money.
A. Start a biz, buy food, save it
B. Save it, give to the poor, buy clothes
C. save it, invest it, spend it
D. All of the above

8. The 2 simplest ways to make money on the internet are:
A. Forum and blog
B. Blog and sports betting
C. Adsense and bulk sms
D. Forex and affiliate marketing

9. State the two main things that determines the success of a gsm recharge card printing business.
A. Money and Market
B. Money and Distributors
C. Money and Location
D. Money and Price

10. One of these is a specific use of bulk sms. Choose the correct one.
A. Special alert
B. Product marketing
C. Reminders
D. All of the above

11. In "Computer tutor" business what are the most important things you need to start.
A. Knowledge and laptop
B. Knowledge and students
C. Laptop and students
D. All of the above

12. During the "Website marketing" business topic, we discussed domain name registration and web hosting.
A. True
B. False
C. None of the above
D. All of the above

13. During "Student coaching" business topics, we mentioned IJMB tutorials.
A. True
B. False
C. Never
D. None of the above

14. "Car broker" business is among the business topics already treated on this thread.
A. True
B. False
C. Not yet
D. None of the above

15. John Fashanu started "tyre protector(TP) nigeria" in what year.
A. 2007
B. 2005
C. 2008
D. None of the above

16. John fashanu bought the TP franchise from the british owner in UK.
A. True
B. False
C. Never
D. None of the above

17. The owner of Tyre Protector International who sold the franchise to john fashanu is:
A. Edwin long
B. Michael lambert
C. Paul butterworth
D. None of the above

18. In bulk sms business topic, to get clients and make money, I said it is important that you buy this product.
A. Business proposal
B. Laptop
C. Internet modem
D. None of the above

19. During "event management" business, I explained details of a particular event. Which one is it.
A. Weddings
B. Talent hunt
C. Music concert
D. Comedy show

20. Hard work is good but there is a God factor in the equation of success.
A. True
B. False
C. I don't believe in God
D. None of the above

Exam Notification
Attention to the following people listed below
Please let's do it right this time

1. Enet1
2. Eboy343
3. Ewenla202
4. Dramaticspeak
5. Adaemeka245
6. Etcme
7. Vin12
8. Akorson5
9. Chezholy
10. Kolinz
11. Hushmail
12. Dunkem21
13. Darlingjoylyn
14. Chibenze

2nd Exam starts by 7pm on Monday Nov 24th.
Post your answers and let all thread members be the judges. Let the best participant win. Good luck

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
sir i no see my scores for d first exam oo
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by chezholy(m): 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
I would make sure by 6:45pm I should be online, for the exam.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 6:16am On Nov 24, 2014
Eboy343:
sir i no see my scores for d first exam oo

Please am so sorry I skipped your result and two others too. Its was not intentional. These are the scores state below:

Chibenze - 11
Akorson5 - 10
Eboy343 - 11

Keep following as the 2nd exam is today
Nov 24th 2014 by 7pm. Good luck
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 6:24am On Nov 24, 2014
goldendiamond:

Exam Notification
Attention to the following people listed below
Please let's do it right this time

1. Enet1
2. Eboy343
3. Ewenla202
4. Dramaticspeak
5. Adaemeka245
6. Etcme
7. Vin12
8. Akorson5
9. Chezholy
10. Kolinz
11. Hushmail
12. Dunkem21
13. Darlingjoylyn
14. Chibenze

2nd Exam starts by 7pm on Monday Nov 24th.

To the 14 participants stated below please you're expected to come online by 7pm so this program can be fair. thank you.

For those just joining us, please kindly go through every page on this thread to learn the 11 business topics already discussed. Ask questions, make comments and kindly invite others to join us.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Chibenze(m): 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
It is 7pm already. Am waiting
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ewenla202: 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
7.03pm OP we are waiting sir
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by enet1(m): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
We are waiting for you,op.Where art thou?
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by kolinz(m): 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
I shall be bak
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
two pen pls?
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by chezholy(m): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
Waited since 6:30, I have to go.

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by vin12(m): 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
Waiting.....
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 6:21am On Nov 25, 2014
Am so sorry for takin your time but couldn't post questions because only 7members showed up out of 14. Please we need others too. Please get in touch with the others listed below.

Dramaticspeak
Adaemeka245
Etcme
Akorson5
Hushmail
Dunkem21
Darlingjoylyn

New exam date is friday Nov 28th by 7pm
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 9:19am On Nov 25, 2014
For all sending emails for discount please you need to understand that our products are not free as people pay for it from our newspaper adverts. We have been generous enough with all this FREE info on nairaland. Please go through every page on the thread if you're just joining us. Am so sorry we can't create business proposals for everybody. Some nairalanders on this thread paid N1500, N2000 and N2500 for this product(which is still at a discount).

As I noted before I already gave 100 people on nairaland free copies of the list of 52 authorised gsm distributors. order for a professional business proposal this week and get five products free of charge. Due to the high demand for discount I have decided to give out the following five products worth N9500 at a small token of N1500 only(with a special bonus).
1. bulk sms proposal
2. john fashanu agent proposal
3. website marketing proposal
4. list of 52 authorised gsm distributors
(contact address, name and gsm line of ceo)
5. Computer tutor business manual
6. FREE after sales support

everything that has value carries a cost so here it is for you to take advantage of. Am sorry that's the best we can do so if you really need it you can order for it. To order send "I need this bonus" with your nairaland username to 0909-051-3448. You will excel and succeed ijn. Your best will become better this year ijn. keep following...

PS: this special offer ends on November 30th 2014 so decide fast and don't procrastinate...
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 9:27am On Nov 25, 2014
Year 2014 is gradually coming to an end
Sit down, pause for a moment and think deeply
What have you achieved this year
Have you met all your goals
What's sacrifices have u made
The hard truth is if you fail to plan you have already planned to fail but the good news is its never late to plan your financial future.

For me av only achieved 60% of my goals for year 2014. Some of my goals, a close friend said it was too unrealistic. With that negative word alone coming from someone close to me I couldn't pursue it. Today the proposed project I planned to execute is just at 5%. So beware of friends who don't inspire and motivate you. This can shut down your system and dampen your enthusiasm.

Having said that, please note that all your goals on paper will not fly without money. You're not going to kill or steal to get that money. All you have to do is device strategies to get it. One of such ways is starting a small business. Any of the topics on this thread is good enough to start and even if you're not interested then you should be ready for trading. Trading as you know is selling something(product, service of skill) for profit.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2014
goldendiamond:
Year 2014 is gradually coming to an end
Sit down, pause for a moment and think deeply
What have you achieved this year
Have you met all your goals
What's sacrifices have u made
The hard truth is if you fail to plan you have already planned to fail but the good news is its never late to plan your financial future.

For me av only achieved 60% of my goals for year 2014. Some of my goals, a close friend said it was too unrealistic. With that negative word alone coming from someone close to me I couldn't pursue it. Today the proposed project I planned to execute is just at 5%. So beware of friends who don't inspire and motivate you. This can shut down your system and dampen your enthusiasm.

Having said that, please note that all your goals on paper will not fly without money. You're not going to kill or steal to get that money. All you have to do is device strategies to get it. One of such ways is starting a small business. Any of the topics on this thread is good enough to start and even if you're not interested then you should be ready for trading. Trading as you know is selling something(product, service of skill) for profit.

I can hear someone say but I don't like selling I just want to work and earn a good salary. My dear then you are the number one SELLER because you're selling your "time", "energy" and "intellect" to your employer; infact if you don't find a way out, you will be selling your entire life. I have a cousin who once worked with zenith bank, she drives a 2012 model Honda Accord(what most nigerians call evil spirit), she earns a fat salary, she lives in a 6bedrm duplex at Magodo owned by her(via mortgage), she travels abroad for vacation at least twice a year, her three kids combined schools fees is over 700k per term, she bought a Benz Jeep for her husband and Nissan xterra for her parents and donates cheerfully to church and charity projects.

All this was done by a young lady of 31years old but with everything she is not happy. How did I discover this. I once approached her to invest in a particular business project, we sat down and got talking and all of a sudden she started crying that she is not happy with her life. I asked why. She said its because she doesn't av time for her kids and always envy her friends who own their own business. I asked then why can't she resign. She said she is scared of being broke. Then I laughed for long and she asked why I was laughing. I said its amazing that she is unhappy after once bragging that working in a bank was her major goal in life. I counseled her and told her painful truths which changed her life. I told her she was only looking rich but actually not rich because her only source of income was her salary. She acquired all her properties through salary loans and these properties are not real assets because they depreciate in value. Even her house which is on mortgage doesn't generate any income for her.

So I told her to resign because life is in phases and that phase as a bank employee is due to stop because she has been there for 8years(since year 2005). She entered as a single, vibrant and happy lady. Now she is a wife with kids, has been promoted with more responsibilities but very unhappy(according to her), I asked what she will like to do. She said most of her friends run luxury boutiques that its a good business. I said why not do something different and invest in food and agriculture. I advised her to join a FMCG firm in the food sector and also start a poultry. I also told her to invest in real estate. Buy land, hold and resell, buy small buildings, renovate and resell. Today she is a major distributor of dangote noodles and Malta gold making over N100,000 daily sales(not profit) and makes over N400,000 a month from her poultry(selling average of 800crates monthly at N550 per crate). Today she has more time for her husband and kids. Her colleagues at zenith misses her but today she is happy because she is fulfilling the most important job God ordained for her of being a good wife and mother(this is the primary assignment of every woman).

So my people please never ever compare yourself with people you see driving brand new cars or living in luxurious apartments because behind those walls on those leather seats, some are very unhappy inside. Instead focus on yourself, mind your business and work hard to build your financial future. Believe in God, believe in Nigeria, believe in yourself, pray, work hard, be persistent, be focused, work smart and you will succeed...

Keep following
Kindly contribute and make comments so we can all learn from each other.
God bless you abundantly
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by akorson5(m): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2014
thank you sir, i thought the thread is no longer active dats why, waiting for for next exam
God bless our effort ijn
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 10:49am On Nov 25, 2014
Money not invested is money wasted
Money not invested is money soon gone
So apply wisdom in spending your money

God is not going to do for you what you can do for yourself; where your ability stops that is where God starts. So start taking bold steps to achieve your goals in life.

Every big thing starts small
Every journey begins with a step
Every rainfall started with drops
Every relationship started with friendship
Every building begins with a foundation
And the depth of the foundation determines the height of the building
Don't despise your small beginnings
And no matter your situation I can tell you that you're still better than someone.
But if you want to change your financial status you need to take action and change your approach.

It is insanity to keep doing the same thing and expect a different result so Make a decision today to improve on your "financial plan", to achieve this you need "financial education" and "financial discipline". Keep following this thread because there is more to learn. Your best will become better in year 2015. You will excel and succeed ijn
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2014
goldendiamond:
For all sending emails for discount please you need to understand that our products are not free as people pay for it from our newspaper adverts. We have been generous enough with all this FREE info on nairaland. Please go through every page on the thread if you're just joining us. Am so sorry we can't create business proposals for everybody. Some nairalanders on this thread paid N1500, N2000 and N2500 for this product(which is still at a discount).

As I noted before I already gave 100 people on nairaland free copies of the list of 52 authorised gsm distributors. order for a professional business proposal this week and get five products free of charge. Due to the high demand for discount I have decided to give out the following five products worth N9500 at a small token of N1500 only(with a special bonus).
1. bulk sms proposal
2. john fashanu agent proposal
3. website marketing proposal
4. list of 52 authorised gsm distributors
(contact address, name and gsm line of ceo)
5. Computer tutor business manual
6. FREE after sales support

everything that has value carries a cost so here it is for you to take advantage of. Am sorry that's the best we can do so if you really need it you can order for it. To order send "I need this bonus" with your nairaland username to 0909-051-3448. You will excel and succeed ijn. Your best will become better this year ijn. keep following...

PS: this special offer ends on November 30th 2014 so decide fast and don't procrastinate...

I have received several emails to facilitate seminars especially from people outside lagos. Am so sorry if I didn't reply your email. Its because right now we're busy with some business projects. So If you want to partner with us by holding a seminar in your state, you can now contact me on whatsapp: 0816-241-3161(please don't call this line its not my direct number).
you can also contact me on BBM(23C14219). So there it is, we can now communicate on a more personal level.

I pray for you today that the good lord will crown all your efforts this year with total joy and the glory of the latter will surpass the former. Whatever loss you may have experienced will be restored in multiple folds ijn. You will not lack any good thing. Your desires will be granted, your desires will not be cut off, your desires will be satisfied and all your desires will be fulfilled ijn

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy / Mtn Office Shut Down In Benin City Over South Afria's Killings (photos) / Central Bank Starts Uniform Exchange Rate For Naira, Now ₦380 To $1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.