Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less (56575 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / The Owner Of N800,000 Collected His Money & Rewarded Me With N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
maestroferddi: I am intrigued by the biography writing idea. Can you share the business model? I have good writing skills. On partnership and teamwork, do you give referrals or match-make team members? It is so unfortunate that Africans are chronically poor team members/players. The West are exploiting the merits of teamwork to built business empires.

I have been waiting patiently for someone to comment on this topic. yes am presently working on this business(biography writing) and the income potential is very huge. my target is to launch it on the 70th birthday of the special icon in October 2015. I believe so much in team work; according to john maxwell team work makes the dream work. its not really an african thing but a "leadership development" problem which unfortunately is prominent in most african countries and parts of asia & south america. when I say leadership development I dont mean occupying a political position only. leadership is actually about influence whether positively or negatively.

look at nigeria for example, the private sector is improving and expanding every year. we can now boast of good business brands with strong global presence. why is it the reverse in the public sector, its due to bad leadership. even most african parents dont support their children with good business ideas; but when it comes to wedding programs they will spend heavily just to show off and impress people. its so sad and painful but that is the hard truth.

during my nysc at Nigeria breweries lagos, I saw the power of team work. they outsource everything. cleaners, caterers, security guards, factory workers, fork lift drivers, haulage trucks and even their generators are all outsourced. I learnt the way I will want my business empire to be in future. from packaging to logistics to human resources to finance to health services to management, they all work with a sequential flow. team work is all about delegation strategies and is focused on organisational growth not personal success. I will recommend a book for you: TALENT IS NEVER ENOUGH. it will help you to develop your talents.

I dont match-make team members because building a team is a personal choice within your area of expertise or within your environment because "if people dont get along with you they wont go along with you". to attract the right person you have to become an attractive person. as you said you have good writing skills but that is not enough as you have to develop it consciously. there is this 3weeks course I enrolled for few years ago but I cant post it here. at that program you will mingle with over 500 people of like minds. this is where you can get good team members. you can even get people that will finance your ideas if you are not bouyant. you will excel and succeed. your best will become better this year ijn. keep following

3 Likes

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
atuagbo: @Goldendiamond, thanks. Bulk SMS Pack received in good condition.

okay sir. study it and take action
contact us for free consultancy
you will excel and succeed
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
av given out another free list of 52 gsm distributors
1st batch = 25 emails
2nd batch = 20 emails
this is the 3rd batch = 35 emails

total of 80 followers on nairaland
I think I have been generous enough because people pay
for this product from newspapers adverts.

check you email on the list below
study the email
expecting your reply
no more emails please
for enquiries send email to
ideas2wealth@yahoo.com

1. maccoka@gmail.com
2. 2014oyed@gmail.com
3. oyetunji12@gmail.com
4. olusanjolawrencea@gmail.com
5. jovialemperor@hotmail.com
6. ehisdan3@gmail.com
7. kemabamu@yahoo.com
8. lokoyishola@yahoo.com
9. nklicia@yahoo.com
10. toluxe0075@gmail.com
11. olusammy278@gmail.com
12. flexy_lauxy@yahoo.com
13. habeebope@outlook.com
14. samlestic@gmail.com
15. lawyjunior92@gmail.com
16. malachytochukwu@mail.com
17. kunlebademosi2@yahoo.com
18. activityj@gmail.com
19. eofomaja@yahoo.com
20. oyemi4u@gmail.com
21. dannie_mike@yahoo.com
22. chidiomolu@gmail.com
23. blackebony424@gmail.com
24. Nkwochaik@gmail.com
25. gloriouswrite@gmail.com
26. psalmbigwig@yahoo.com
27. adeid4lord@gmail.com
28. infocentre70@yahoo.com
29. kanufelix1@gmail.com
30. tupsie4u@yahoo.co.uk
31. talk2akorson@gmail.com
32. igwelove97@yahoo.com
33. olabusoyedare10@gmail.com
34. chinnyriam@yahoo.com
35. kinth13@gmail.com

next business topic coming soon
keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Fayrouzz(m): 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
@goldendiamond.. Good day boss.
Pls I need your suggestion on a business plan I have..
I want to buy some stuffs and resell them using sells boys/girls, they are to hawk them and make returns daily. I was thinking of making it compulsory that they sell at least two products in day. Now I don't know how to go about the payments in a way that everyone would be happy and motivated.. Pls what do you think?
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
goldendiamond:

you are right my brother. am impressed by your intelligence. however the cheap rate is still okay. glo, airtel & etisalat are charged N1 and only mtn is N1.50 on most platforms. you are free to post my past topics for the benefit of others(but make reference to each post). we could become business partners in future. keep following
Thank you sir for. You are really an inspiration.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
goldendiamond:

I have been waiting patiently for someone to comment on this topic. yes am presently working on this business(biography writing) and the income potential is very huge. my target is to launch it on the 70th birthday of the special icon in October 2015. I believe so much in team work; according to john maxwell team work makes the dream work. its not really an african thing but a "leadership development" problem which unfortunately is prominent in most african countries and parts of asia & south america. when I say leadership development I dont mean occupying a political position only. leadership is actually about influence whether positively or negatively.

look at nigeria for example, the private sector is improving and expanding every year. we can now boast of good business brands with strong global presence. why is it the reverse in the public sector, its due to bad leadership. even most african parents dont support their children with good business ideas; but when it comes to wedding programs they will spend heavily just to show off and impress people. its so sad and painful but that is the hard truth.

during my nysc at Nigeria breweries lagos, I saw the power of team work. they outsource everything. cleaners, caterers, security guards, factory workers, fork lift drivers, haulage trucks and even their generators are all outsourced. I learnt the way I will want my business empire to be in future. from packaging to logistics to human resources to finance to health services to management, they all work with a sequential flow. team work is all about delegation strategies and is focused on organisational growth not personal success. I will recommend a book for you: TALENT IS NEVER ENOUGH. it will help you to develop your talents.

I dont match-make team members because building a team is a personal choice within your area of expertise or within your environment because "if people dont get along with you they wont go along with you". to attract the right person you have to become an attractive person. as you said you have good writing skills but that is not enough as you have to develop it consciously. there is this 3weeks course I enrolled for few years ago but I cant post it here. at that program you will mingle with over 500 people of like minds. this is where you can get good team members. you can even get people that will finance your ideas if you are not bouyant. you will excel and succeed. your best will become better this year ijn. keep following
This is indeed summary of leadership. Readers are leaders.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Soldierboy30(m): 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
Oti o... Ah.. Oti o... Ah... Shay Na only me waka come? Na only me never receive tha bulk sms package ye! I smell PDP. Op thank you I got your email it is well apreciated.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Nedu31(m): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2014
Oga goldendiamond, you are really a gift to humanity. I will like to know more about this bulk sms and printing of recharge card business. It seems you summarise it here.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by easypee: 10:12am On Jul 18, 2014
Dear Friends,

Come partner with a multi-billion Dollars American firm in the Oil & Gas industry and get your share of the oil wealth with a token one-time start-up capital of ₦112K. This opportunity is unbelievable, real and uncommon in this industry. Stop looking for someone to employ you. Start your own business! Meet with individuals (students, doctors, bankers, businessmen, etc) who have been earning ₦400K+ every month within 6 months of starting out with ₦112K and see the simple steps they took to achieve this. Additionally, their income keeps growing monthly for life.

Please allow me to invite you to a free 2-hour seminar where you have the opportunity to hear from the company directly and ask all the questions you have. Take this as an invitation. Call 08121547560 (Mr. Pious) for seat reservation. If you live outside Lagos, call 08121547560 for direction to the nearest seminar location to you in your state.

Two free seminars come up this week in Lagos; whichever is conducive for you, you may attend.

1) Syntek Global, USA Free 2-Hour Seminar.
VENUE: Maridon Palace Hotel, Sango.
DATE: Sunday, 20th July, 2014.
TIME: 3pm prompt.
DIRECTION: From Oshodi, catch Toll Gate or Sango bus; drop off at Toll Gate bus stop. Cross over to the other side of the road and walk to Maridon Palace Hotel.

2) Syntek Global, USA Free 2-Hour Seminar.
VENUE: Sweet Sensations Restaurants (Beside MTN).
DATE: Monday, 21st July, 2014.
TIME: 11am prompt (Be there by 10:30am for check in and to get a seat. Hall is usually filled up by 11am)
DIRECTION: From Ikeja, catch Keke Marwa to Opebi. Stop at Opebi Round-About in front of Sweet Sensations.

Please be there on time or you may end up standing or be denied access. The halls are usually booked for 2 hours only. Because Lagos is still running free, halls are usually filled up early. Abuja attendees pay ₦1,000 as gate fee. Port Harcourt, Benin, Warri, Ibadan, Kaduna, Oshogbo centres all pay ₦500 as gate fees.

God bless you as you come!
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ewenla202: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2014
@ easypee please do not derail this thread . Here we are talking about simple businesses one can start with # 20,000.00 and not your bogus "Oil and Gas kind of thing .Kindly create your own thread .Thank you.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by LONGFELLOW02(m): 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
@Op, hw much are you selling your biz proposal?

Do you hv biz proposal for branding of product like wristwatch,paperhandbag e.t.c?
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by NotNairalandi(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
@OP..the website you gave us for bukksms reselling does not pickup their call.smsrexplorer.com.ng.their costumer care service is too poor .what we do.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by bidey4real(m): 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present. Past is a waste paper. Present is a newspaper and future is a question paper. When bad things happen in your life you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you or you can let it strengthen you. Empty pockets teach you a million things in life but full pockets spoils you in a million ways. Our eyes are in the front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back. We used pencil when we were small but now we use pens... do you know why?? Because mistakes in childhood can be erased but not now. So read and write carefully otherwise life will be tissue paper.
God bless our efforts. This is a word of wisdom bro! Permit me to copy it sir.

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by bidey4real(m): 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
etcme: I think the below information will be useful to some of us.
ON EARNING: Never depend on single income, make investment to create a second income.
ON SPENDING: If you buy things you do not need, soon you will have to sell things you need.
ON RATINGS: Do not save What is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving.
ON TAKING RISK: Never test the depth of a river with both feet.
ON INVESTMENT: Do not put all eggs in one basket.
ON EXPECTATIONS: Honesty is very expensive gift. Do not expect it from cheap people. If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present. Past is a waste paper. Present is a newspaper and future is a question paper. When bad things happen in your life you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you or you can let it strengthen you. Empty pockets teach you a million things in life but full pockets spoils you in a million ways. Our eyes are in the front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back. We used pencil when we were small but now we use pens... do you know why?? Because mistakes in childhood can be erased but not now. So read and write carefully otherwise life will be tissue paper.
God bless our efforts
This is a word of wisdom. 4give me 4 copying it.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by bidey4real(m): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
Pls Goldendiamond,am anticipating ur response.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by hushmail: 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
Na only me waka come ooo!!!

Abeg me una send me the complete package
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ewenla202: 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
OP should share the business tips here on NL so that all of us will learn .
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
bidey4real: This is a word of wisdom. 4give me 4 copying it.
u are free sir
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by darlingjoylyn(f): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2014
@goldendiamond sir,can i also copy your words of wisdom for my blog?thanks. On the issue of teamwork it is a culture we realy need to imbibe but we want self acclaimed success.love your experience during nysc.you've got an eagle eye i must say. I will keep saying it...you are a blessing to us! Please sir the oil and kini business whatever should leave our thread,we dont want sudden money.we want to grow with the little we have.thank you sir!

2 Likes

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
Nairalandi: @OP..the website you gave us for bukksms reselling does not pickup their call.smsrexplorer.com.ng.their costumer care service is too poor .what we do.
Nedu31: Oga goldendiamond, you are really a gift to humanity. I will like to know more about this bulk sms and printing of recharge card business. It seems you summarise it here.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by MacCoka: 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
@ op,i got ur mail,i rilly rilly appreciate ur kind gesture.*seriously following the thread*
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
Fayrouzz: @goldendiamond.. Good day boss.
Pls I need your suggestion on a business plan I have..
I want to buy some stuffs and resell them using sells boys/girls, they are to hawk them and make returns daily. I was thinking of making it compulsory that they sell at least two products in day. Now I don't know how to go about the payments in a way that everyone would be happy and motivated.. Pls what do you think?

I dont know the stuffs you want to buy to resell but using sales reps is a good move.I also use sales reps in some states for laptop sales.the best approach is to give them a percentage or specific income on each sale.since they will be hawking u may need to give them transport fare(not compulsory). you can also give them with free recharge cards weekly to motivate them.one of my students now use this method to sell zobo drink.she now makes over N20,000 daily from four sales girls who hawk the products to markets,bukas,churches/mosques,govt ministries etc.u will succeed ijn
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
etcme:
Thank you sir for. You are really an inspiration.

uw my brother. you forgot to acknowledge warren buffet. its always good to do so to affirm credibility. hope you understand my point. keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
etcme:
This is indeed summary of leadership. Readers are leaders.

well said bro. look at all the great leaders that occupied political posts worldwide they all have 3 qualities in common.
1. they read well
2. they write well
3. they speak well

even bad leaders like adolf hitler and fidel castro used these three means to influence multitudes negatively.
key words are read, write and speak. what we have in africa are rulers but we av great leaders in the private sector who started small and grew to become successful entrepreneurs. leadership is the ability to influence others to achieve worthwhile goals. without reading, speaking and writing no one can influence others and as such become a leader. keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
@smoothsk
nice concept
a good branding tool
keep it up
whats the minimum quantity
that can be ordered
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 12:01am On Jul 20, 2014
goldendiamond:

well said bro. look at all the great leaders that occupied political posts worldwide they all have 3 qualities in common.
1. they read well
2. they write well
3. they speak well

even bad leaders like adolf hitler and fidel castro used these three means to influence multitudes negatively.
key words are read, write and speak. what we have in africa are rulers but we av great leaders in the private sector who started small and grew to become successful entrepreneurs. leadership is the ability to influence others to achieve worthwhile goals. without reading, speaking and writing no one can influence others and as such become a leader. keep following
Yes Boss. Those who Lead, Read. Reading brings information. An information you do not acquire, is the deformation you required.
I one way or the other owe credits to Pst. Sam for Ideas rule the World, Start with what you have and parable of dollars.
God Bless our efforts.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 20, 2014
goldendiamond: @smoothsk
nice concept
a good branding tool
keep it up
whats the minimum quantity
that can be ordered
thank you very much. MQO is 500 pieces.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by bidey4real(m): 9:24am On Jul 20, 2014
@goldendiamond,am anticipating ur response please.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ewenla202: 9:58am On Jul 20, 2014
@Goldendiamond I beg to disagree that Fidel Castro was a bad leader, though he might have his own failings just like them all. Thanks.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
Soldierboy30: Oti o... Ah.. Oti o... Ah... Shay Na only me waka come? Na only me never receive tha bulk sms package ye! I smell PDP. Op thank you I got your email it is well apreciated.

very funny. tanx for the appreciation. check the list to order for the bulk sms pckage and proposal. keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
@smoothsk
pls send your price list and other samples to my email.
thought moderators said no advert on
business section how come your post wasnt removed. av been banned many times by just making simple references to some products, services and specific websites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy / Central Bank Starts Uniform Exchange Rate For Naira, Now ₦380 To $1 / CBN Shuts Down AbokiFX Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.