Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less (56576 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / The Owner Of N800,000 Collected His Money & Rewarded Me With N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
Nedu31: Oga goldendiamond, you are really a gift to humanity. I will like to know more about this bulk sms and printing of recharge card business. It seems you summarise it here.

welcome on board. guess you just joined this thread. we already discussed details of bulk sms and gsm recharge card printing business(before the nairaland data loss). am sorry I cant go back. for any question you can send an email to ideas2wealth@yahoo.com. did you get my free list of gsm distributors. for the bulk sms business you can order for the proposal. keep following. you will excel and succeed
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Nedu31(m): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
goldendiamond:

welcome on board. guess you just joined this thread. we already discussed details of bulk sms and gsm recharge card printing business(before the nairaland data loss). am sorry I cant go back. for any question you can send an email to ideas2wealth@yahoo.com. did you get my free list of gsm distributors. for the bulk sms business you can order for the proposal. keep following. you will excel and succeed
Ok sir, I did not get the free list of gsm distributors. Page what sir? I sent you mail, though I haven't check my mail since day before yesterday
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ewenla202: @ easypee please do not derail this thread . Here we are talking about simple businesses one can start with # 20,000.00 and not your bogus "Oil and Gas kind of thing .Kindly create your own thread .Thank you.

thank you for this comment really appreciate you. its a HYIP and dont know why the post wasnt removed since nairaland forbids high yield investment programs and also adverts on business section. I once created a thread last year of how to get loan without collateral and it was banned immediately. av been a victim of HYIPs myself. I involved over 30 other people. it worked for few months then story started.I had to refund 18 people N20,000 each because I was the middle man they knew.its was so sad and painful.please "easypee" remove this post. your intentions may be good but this is the wrong thread. here am trying to teach aspiring and emerging entrepreneurs how they can maximize the little capital at their disposal so please dont distract them. open a new thread please

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
LONGFELLOW02: @Op, hw much are you selling your biz proposal?

Do you hv biz proposal for branding of product like wristwatch,paperhandbag e.t.c?

it depends on the biz proposal you want. it has been subsidised for followers on this thread only. as SME consultants we can create any proposal and prices vary from the content, client status and project size. hope you understand. send me a text 0817-932-8162. keep following. you will excel and succeed
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
DeoGratias1: Good work Op. God bless you.

thank you for this comment. really appreciate you. God bless you more abundantly. keep following

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ewenla202: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
@Goldendiamond I want to say you are an inspiration . As you can see, the so called HYIP wiped away my entire savings in 06/07 -Wonder Banks, online survey scams in 2008 - and in 2011, Hafiz Lecky took his own through his 'Affliate marketing scam'. But all in all, I became wiser ; infact it was my sad encounter with Hafiz that led me into computer& allied service business today. So people should be aware of this overnight Million scams!
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
Nairalandi: @OP..the website you gave us for bukksms reselling does not pickup their call.smsrexplorer.com.ng.their costumer care service is too poor .what we do.

I dont own the website but av been dealing with them for 3years with no issues. av never been to their office before but out of all the sms sites I use they are the cheapest and most effective. you dont need to call them to get bulk sms.
- open an acct on the site
- include an active gsm line to be getting regular updates
- check current sms rates
- pay into the designated bank acct
- send a text indicating amount paid
depositor name and your username
- expect an alert once your sms is
loaded. they operate an automated
system.

however you are very right to say their customer service is poor because they have never replied emails. but they av never failed me. even if u pay on a sunday via atm or internet banking your sms will still be loaded. If you are still doubting you can try others. keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
goldendiamond:

I dont own the website but av been dealing with them for 3years with no issues. av never been to their office before but out of all the sms sites I use they are the cheapest and most effective. you dont need to call them to get bulk sms.
system.

however you are very right to say their customer service is poor because they have never replied emails. but they av never failed me. even if u pay on a sunday via atm or internet banking your sms will still be loaded. If you are still doubting you can try others. keep following
Yes, I observed the same thing. But at least they should be replying their mails and also try to pick their calls. Better still employ someone who can act as a customer rep.
God bless our efforts.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
I just had a sad weekend. My SMS providers has been down since Tuesday. I just discovered it when I wanted to send some SMS for my clients. The most painful aspect of it is that their line has been switched off all this while. I have no other option than to join another reseller. But I will still catch them cause I have a lot of units there.
Just learnt my lessons.
God bless our efforts!
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by bobojoshua(m): 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
goldendiamond:

system.

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by bobojoshua(m): 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
Nairalandi: @OP..the website you gave us for bukksms reselling does not pickup their call.smsrexplorer.com.ng.their costumer care service is too poor .what we do.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Chibenze(m): 2:19am On Jul 21, 2014
etcme: I just had a sad weekend. My SMS providers has been down since Tuesday. I just discovered it when I wanted to send some SMS for my clients. The most painful aspect of it is that their line has been switched off all this while. I have no other option than to join another reseller. But I will still catch them cause I have a lot of units there.
Just learnt my lessons.
God bless our efforts!
xup etcme i just sent u a pm, we need to chat
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by darlingjoylyn(f): 8:24am On Jul 21, 2014
@Goldendiamond,Goodmorning Sir! How was your weekend? Sir pls want your advice someone from ivorycoast wants to assist me on the blog.we met on an entrepreneur online course i'm presently doing(can't drop the name of the website here)since it's not allowed.he's offering assistance.do you think i should go ahead? Thanks sir. What's the meaning of the op my colleagues call you?
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ewenla202: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2014
OP= ORIGINAL POSTER, that is the owner of the thread

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by darlingjoylyn(f): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
Thanks Ewenla202
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 11:42am On Jul 22, 2014
Nedu31: Oga goldendiamond, you are really a gift to humanity. I will like to know more about this bulk sms and printing of recharge card business. It seems you summarise it here.
Below is the OP's first teaching on Bulk sms. Please go through it and ask questions where you are confused. INTRODUCTION
Bulk sms a.k.a Customised sms is simply the
system of sending the same text message with a
customised title to multiple users at once on their
gsm mobile phone. It is probably the fastest and most effective
means of mobile communication. Bulk of your
money will come from schools, churches, govt
agencies and event organizers. Your objective in
this business is to get clients(permanent
customers). We have 3-schools, 2-politicians and 4-churches as our clients which brings over
N50,000 total profit monthly. We will be treating the following topics: 1. Basic Requirements 2. Advantages of this system 3. Specific uses of bulk sms 4. How to send bulk sms 5. How to get customers 6. How to convert customers to clients Basic requirements 1. A computer system
Start with a desktop: a good one is about
N14,000.
I advice you buy a flat screen black dell monitor
with a black portable compaq CPU plus a black
dell keyboard and black dell optical mouse. 2. Internet modem: I recommend etisalat. Its
affordable and reliable: N4000. (If you can't
afford a computer system and internet modem,
you can start from a cybercafe). 3. Buy 1000 sms units at N900 from a sms
company that I will recommend later; which you
will give as free sample(50units each) to your
customers. 3. Develop a proposal and submit to your target
prospects(schools, politicians, hotels, govt
agencies, churches, event manager etc). 5. Publicise your service via emails, facebook,
twitter, whatsapp, BBM, online forums. etc. You
can also use classified adverts in newspapers if
you can afford it.
2. ADVANTAGES OF THIS SYSTEM A. it is fast and easy to use
B. its an effective means of mobile
communication
C. it has multiple uses that will be explained later
D. it allows for scheduled messages
E. it supports delivery reports F. it supports long messages(multiple pages)
G.it is affordable and very reliable 3. SPECIFIC USES OF BULK SMS A. Product/service marketing:
Am sure you already know this but the secret to
get customers is to write an "effective sales
letter" which most people don't know how to
create.
Bulk sms works well when promoting your product or service. All you need is a gsm line
database of your prospects. For example. A
business woman selling shoes at a discount and
planning to reach corpers in ibadan, she can
approach a female corper for the gsm lines and
use a customised title like "EasterPromo" to send to the target list. To succeed in sales you must
always have a target because not everyone
needs your product/service. B. Event publicity
it is very effective to promote events such as
church/mosque programs, agm, music concerts,
comedy shows, weddings, parties etc C. Reminders
It is used as a reminder of any kind eg within a
company for an important info. As a reminder for
students, employees, job seekers, members of a
group etc
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Talking(m): 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
Now following...Good work OP, God bless your hustle, more power to your elbows smiley
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Nedu31(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
etcme:
Below is the OP's first teaching on Bulk sms. Please go through it and ask questions where you are confused. INTRODUCTION
Bulk sms a.k.a Customised sms is simply the
system of sending the same text message with a
customised title to multiple users at once on their
gsm mobile phone. It is probably the fastest and most effective
means of mobile communication. Bulk of your
money will come from schools, churches, govt
agencies and event organizers. Your objective in
this business is to get clients(permanent
customers). We have 3-schools, 2-politicians and 4-churches as our clients which brings over
N50,000 total profit monthly. We will be treating the following topics: 1. Basic Requirements 2. Advantages of this system 3. Specific uses of bulk sms 4. How to send bulk sms 5. How to get customers 6. How to convert customers to clients Basic requirements 1. A computer system
Start with a desktop: a good one is about
N14,000.
I advice you buy a flat screen black dell monitor
with a black portable compaq CPU plus a black
dell keyboard and black dell optical mouse. 2. Internet modem: I recommend etisalat. Its
affordable and reliable: N4000. (If you can't
afford a computer system and internet modem,
you can start from a cybercafe). 3. Buy 1000 sms units at N900 from a sms
company that I will recommend later; which you
will give as free sample(50units each) to your
customers. 3. Develop a proposal and submit to your target
prospects(schools, politicians, hotels, govt
agencies, churches, event manager etc). 5. Publicise your service via emails, facebook,
twitter, whatsapp, BBM, online forums. etc. You
can also use classified adverts in newspapers if
you can afford it.
2. ADVANTAGES OF THIS SYSTEM A. it is fast and easy to use
B. its an effective means of mobile
communication
C. it has multiple uses that will be explained later
D. it allows for scheduled messages
E. it supports delivery reports F. it supports long messages(multiple pages)
G.it is affordable and very reliable 3. SPECIFIC USES OF BULK SMS A. Product/service marketing:
Am sure you already know this but the secret to
get customers is to write an "effective sales
letter" which most people don't know how to
create.
Bulk sms works well when promoting your product or service. All you need is a gsm line
database of your prospects. For example. A
business woman selling shoes at a discount and
planning to reach corpers in ibadan, she can
approach a female corper for the gsm lines and
use a customised title like "EasterPromo" to send to the target list. To succeed in sales you must
always have a target because not everyone
needs your product/service. B. Event publicity
it is very effective to promote events such as
church/mosque programs, agm, music concerts,
comedy shows, weddings, parties etc C. Reminders
It is used as a reminder of any kind eg within a
company for an important info. As a reminder for
students, employees, job seekers, members of a
group etc
once I got the client, how do I go about distributing the messages to the target popultation, how to get the bulk sms (the company), and how to write a good proposal as a newbies.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nedu31: once I got the client, how do I go about distributing the messages to the target popultation, how to get the bulk sms (the company), and how to write a good proposal as a newbies.
1.Your client will give you the numbers you will send the messages to. Lets say your client is about to wed and he needs to invite people via bulk sms, he will handle over the numbers to you and your work is to type and send it. If you dont have a system, you can make use of your phone's note, I have been using it for a while now. After typing the numbers there, you copy and paste it inside the site.
2. To get the company, I will advice you to make your research very well as I don't make use of only one gateway.
3. For the proposal, please contact the OP.
Hope I have done justice to your questions?
God Bless our efforts!
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Nedu31(m): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
etcme:
1.Your client will give you the numbers you will send the messages to. Lets say your client is about to wed and he needs to invite people via bulk sms, he will handle over the numbers to you and your work is to type and send it. If you dont have a system, you can make use of your phone's note, I have been using it for a while now. After typing the numbers there, you copy and paste it inside the site.
2. To get the company, I will advice you to make your research very well as I don't make use of only one gateway.
3. For the proposal, please contact the OP.
Hope I have done justice to your questions?
God Bless our efforts!
More than justice. Good bless our efforts
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nedu31: More than justice. Good bless our efforts
welcome.
God bless our efforts.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ewenla202: @Goldendiamond I want to say you are an inspiration . As you can see, the so called HYIP wiped away my entire savings in 06/07 -Wonder Banks, online survey scams in 2008 - and in 2011, Hafiz Lecky took his own through his 'Affliate marketing scam'. But all in all, I became wiser ; infact it was my sad encounter with Hafiz that led me into computer& allied service business today. So people should be aware of this overnight Million scams!

what a sad story. my own experience was worse because I had to refund 18 people N360,000 because I was the middle man they knew. the remaining 12 people forfeited their N20,000 because they trusted me and already benefitted from the program before. I know hafiz lecky and he was one the 12 internet gurus that trained us in year 2010 at the DTI program I mentioned earlier. hope he refunded your investment in affiliate marketing because he was highly recommended by SADC ceo. keep following. you will excel and succeed
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
etcme: I just had a sad weekend. My SMS providers has been down since Tuesday. I just discovered it when I wanted to send some SMS for my clients. The most painful aspect of it is that their line has been switched off all this while. I have no other option than to join another reseller. But I will still catch them cause I have a lot of units there.
Just learnt my lessons.
God bless our efforts!

sorry about that. its always good to have at least two sms providers incase one fails. I use three sms platforms. really appreciate your input on this thread. thank you for having my back by posting my past business topics and responding to an important question on bulk sms business while I was away. keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by NotNairalandi(m): 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
op..what i need is to have my own bulksms site .but the explorersms ar not replying their mail or calls.how do i get a good company that can do it for me..thanks
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nairalandi: op..what i need is to have my own bulksms site .but the explorersms ar not replying their mail or calls.how do i get a good company that can do it for me..thanks

check the site for other numbers, call and send a sms. if you dont get a response then search for other sms packages on google. keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Nedu31(m): 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
Op, I sent you message via email no reply. How do I get the sms business proposal and the reliable sms company names?
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
jta2012: Tanx to our nice guy ,but update and upscale your knowledge on the issue by
investing in my latest e-book on 150 SMALL SCALE BUSINESSES U CAN DO
WITH LESS THAN N50,000.00 FROM YOUR HOMES IN NIGERIA....
It is 202 pages book with ( 2 ) introductory chapters on THE HOME BUSINESS
and BASICS OF SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT and finally..................
PROFILE ANALYSIS on the 150 businesses...
It is designed for professional business consultant at affordable price but for
my fellow nairalanders at rock-bottom price of....***** for the ( 1 - 10 )
buyers and later at standard company price for private users.
If you are interested PLS.CALL 08184932156 OR EMAIL@jtaconsult2012co@yahoo.com

jtaconsulting,Lagos,Nigeria
Thanks, but I think you will make much sales if you open another thread for it.
That you see most people here doesn't mean they are not doing anything as a source of income. What we are talking about here is diversification of investment.
This is school of 'buffetology'
God Bless our efforts!
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
goldendiamond:

sorry about that. its always good to have at least two sms providers incase one fails. I use three sms platforms. really appreciate your input on this thread. thank you for having my back by posting my past business topics and responding to an important question on bulk sms business while I was away. keep following
I am the one to appreciate for bringing back the spirit of entreprenuership back.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nedu31: Op, I sent you message via email no reply. How do I get the sms business proposal and the reliable sms company names?

sorry for that sir its due to my schedule. the emails are much and I like replying all at once. Its a personal email so I cant delegate it. send me a text to order. check the etisalat line(0817). scroll up this thread. keep following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy / Central Bank Starts Uniform Exchange Rate For Naira, Now ₦380 To $1 / CBN Shuts Down AbokiFX Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.