Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less (56583 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / The Owner Of N800,000 Collected His Money & Rewarded Me With N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by kasbeats(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
akorson5:

ok sir, thanks for comment i wil make it 2naira per unit as end user or what do u think?

#2 is still plenty small oo....i buy at 85kobo and i resell to end users at #1.20 ....if you dont mind,lets chat on whatsapp 07030195065 ,clintonkareem2@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by akorson5(m): 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
kasbeats:

#2 is still plenty small oo....i buy at 85kobo and i resell to end users at #1.20 ....if you dont mind,lets chat on whatsapp 07030195065 ,clintonkareem2@gmail.com
thats because you av reseller account
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by kam27(m): 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
hazioenterprise@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ogborokiri(m): 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
Tanks boss i got ur mail
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by hobat4cash(m): 12:10am On Jul 29, 2014
i need it sir,
hobat2006@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by jsben(m): 6:39am On Jul 29, 2014
joyfulben@yahoo.com

thank u sir
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by semasir: 10:09am On Jul 29, 2014
But www.metropolitansms.com sells SMS as low as 79kobo to resellers and 95kobo to users.

akorson5:
thats because you av reseller account
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Talking(m): 11:01am On Jul 29, 2014
goldendiamond:

HAPPY SALLAH to all my muslim brothers on this thread. you will all excel and succeed in jesus name(amen). due to demand and to celebrate the sallah season I have decided to give out another FREE copies of the gsm distributor list. only 20 please. post yout email if u are interested.

1st batch: 25
2nd batch: 20
3rd batch: 35
this is the 4th batch: 20

100 free copies. I think that is generous enough. your best will bcom better this year ijn

.....@yahoo.com....already sent you a mail sir
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
goldendiamond:

HAPPY SALLAH to all my muslim brothers on this thread. you will all excel and succeed in jesus name(amen). due to demand and to celebrate the sallah season I have decided to give out another FREE copies of the gsm distributor list. only 20 please. post yout email if u are interested.

100 free copies. I think that is generous enough. your best will bcom better this year ijn

4th BATCH:
1. tmure1920@gmail.com (sir hope you are happy now. did this because of you. keep following)
2. olaitanfriday@gmail.com
3. chikgera@yahoo.com
4. papatee4eva@gmail.com
5. osiloalex@gmail.com
6. dadaadeife@gmail.com
7. mr.peculiar@yahoo.com
8. hopeman4all@yahoo.com
9. dan.star45@yahoo.com
10. semasopeolu@gmail.com
11. smallvilletolu@gmail.com
12. gbebe1@ovi.com
13. hazioenterprise@gmail.com
14. ogborokiri@gmail.com
15. hobat2006@yahoo.com
16. joyfulben@yahoo.com
17. dunrichesq@yahoo.com

3 more emails to go
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by tyj: 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
@yahoo.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Glo2Glory(f): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
[quote
author=goldendiamond]

HAPPY SALLAH to all my muslim brothers on this thread. you will all
excel and succeed in jesus name(amen). due to demand and to celebrate
the sallah season I have decided to give out another FREE copies of the
gsm distributor list. only 20 please. post yout email if u are
interested.

100 free copies. I think that is generous enough. your best will bcom
better this year ijn[/quote]

Thank you sir and God bless u
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
goldendiamond:

4th BATCH:
1. tmure1920@gmail.com (sir hope you are happy now. did this because of you. keep following)
3. chikgera@yahoo.com
4. papatee4eva@gmail.com
5. osiloalex@gmail.com
6. dadaadeife@gmail.com
7. mr.peculiar@yahoo.com
8. hopeman4all@yahoo.com
9. dan.star45@yahoo.com
12. gbebe1@ovi.com
14. ogborokiri@gmail.com
15. hobat2006@yahoo.com
16. joyfulben@yahoo.com
17. dunrichesq@yahoo.com
18. tolbabby19@yahoo.com
19. favouraugusta247@yahoo.com
20. ogbakpan.oscar@gmail.com

now 20 emails.
CHECK YOUR EMAIL
keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
goldendiamond: before we continue let us review the 10 topics we treated(before the data loss) and basic things you need to operate each business.

1.bulk SMS business:
- reach out to your prospects verbally
- create a written proposal
- submit it to churches, mosques, school, politicians,hotels, biz owners etc
- give them free sms units as sample
- offer to send the sms so they dont need to spend on internet access
- use a reliable sms platform
- if you can afford it you can acquire your own sms website but its not mandatory
(contact us for a professional bulk sms proposal)

2. GSM recharge card printing business:
- go through the manual & have it in mind that its a volume driven business
- what drives the business is the MONEY u invest in it & the MARKET u are able to conquer
- dont be deceived by fake adverts u read of making N150,000 monthly; the truth is the return on investment(ROI) is about 10%.
- register with an authorised gsm distributor.
(contact us for a list of 52 authorised distributors u can transact with)

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
goldendiamond: 3. COMPUTER tutor business:
- think big & start small.get a desktop computer or cheap laptop
- acquire basic computer knowledge yourself
- start with training on software applications then later hardware
- start from home or you can approach primary and secondary schools to use their class rooms
- for me I started from home 7years ago and focused on software training so always learn to start with what you have from where you are
- advertise with A4 size handbills and circulate in churches, mosques, schools and also paste at barbing saloons, cybercafes, viewing centres and other strategic locations
- always target when schools are about to vacate and also target students awaiting admission
- contact your pastor or immam & persuade them to announce in your church or mosque
- reach out to organisations like nysc, govt ministries,hotels etc to train their employees
- I once made over N700,000 in ekiti state training corpers & sold over 50 cheap laptops afterwards.(contact us for computer training proposals)

many of you are ignoring this business, please dont joke with this it because this is the period to make money (school holidays)
start from your church or mosque. I just secured another good deal in benin and am not even based there
please dont just read this thread, take a decision to take action today
keep following. you will excel and succeed ijn

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
goldendiamond: 4. REAL estate agent business:
- go through the detailed manual I posted before
- register your business name at CAC(contact us for this service)
- network with agents in your area & location
- advertise offline by circulating handbills in churches, mosques, schools & also paste in strategic locations
- learn under a practicing "educated" agent to know the real estate terms & procedures. I learnt under a friend who is also a graduate.
- always dress well because this is the way people will address you. speak well because from your speech people will re-address u again(even if your appearance is not too good)
- start with "letting" & "sales" then grow into property "management" & "development"
- this business is very lucrative. infact the 1st time I counted N10million cash in my life was from this business. I made N500,000(5%) from a single transaction by just placing a simple advert on nairaland.
- always remember that there is a GOD factor in the equation of success so always pray, plan & be very optimistic

another very profitable business you can operate part time. just leverage on networking
we just a land in ilorin. a business came down from abuja to buy it
I made N45,000 profit. it may be small to you but its okay for me because I didnt spend any capital
just posted it on different websites. plan, pray, take action and God will crown your effort with success ijn

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
goldendiamond: before we continue let us review the 10 topics we treated(before the data loss). stating basic things you need to operate each business. we have reviewed four of the topics:
1. Bulk sms business
2. GSM recharge card printing business
3. Computer tutor business
4. Real estate agent business

scroll up to read the brief review. lets continue with the 5th topic:

5. John Fashanu agent
- go through the detailed manual posted before
- as a certified agent I am authorised to train others in any 48 african countries
- john fashanu bought the franchise from a british man paul butterworth
- you can either be a representative, agent, installer, distributor or partner
- get the business proposal and demo vcd to start & network with a certified agent

6. Events Management
- go thought the detailed manual posted before
- create a team & pull resources together
- submit proposals for sponsorship or start with what you have
- with your team start with "talent hunt" event in an institution in partnership with the SUG & make money from entry fees(contact us for support)

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
goldendiamond: before we continue let us review the 10 topics we treated b4 the nairaland dataloss. its not the full training we took earlier but brief key points & basic requirements. this is for the benefits of those that just joined this thread.
we already reviewed the following business topics(check page 2 for details):
1. bulk or customised sms
2. gsm recharge card printing
3. computer tutor
4. real estate agent
5. john fashanu agent
6. events management
7. car broker

lets continue...

8. website marketing business:
- go through the manual posted before
- study website technical terms to boost confidence when proposing to prospects
- create a detailed website proposal
- target hotels,small companies & religious institutions
- start with mini websites and charge an affordable fee
- contact a web develop & negotiate for a good deal while u add your own commission(contact us)
- elaborate the main importance of a website to your prospects. as stated below. (you can add this to your handbill

keep following
order for any proposal this week and get three proposals free of charge
buy one and get three free

now lets continue with the 11th business topic

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by bobojoshua(m): 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
semasir: who's selling at #1.75 in this age to u? You can opt to checking onenairasms.com or metropolitansms.com for a better reseller price and users friendly rates too.

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Glo2Glory(f): 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
goldendiamond:

4th BATCH:
3. chikgera@yahoo.com
4. papatee4eva@gmail.com
5. osiloalex@gmail.com
6. dadaadeife@gmail.com
7. mr.peculiar@yahoo.com
8. hopeman4all@yahoo.com
9. dan.star45@yahoo.com
12. gbebe1@ovi.com
14. ogborokiri@gmail.com
15. hobat2006@yahoo.com
16. joyfulben@yahoo.com
17. dunrichesq@yahoo.com
18. tolbabby19@yahoo.com
19. favouraugusta247@yahoo.com
20. ogbakpan.oscar@gmail.com

now 20 emails.
CHECK YOUR EMAIL
keep following

thank u n God bless u
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by jsben(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
thank you so much sir
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by akorson5(m): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
goldendiamond:

many of you are ignoring this business, please dont joke with this it because this is the period to make money (school holidays)
start from your church or mosque.
I just secured another good deal in benin and am not even based there
please dont just read this thread, take a decision to take action today
keep following. you will excel and succeed ijn

sir i av completed my bulksms proposal how do i package it, and must i sumit it directly tothe pastor or any any member of the church?
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by hushmail: 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
still following.

keep up the good work
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Irshittabey: 11:26am On Jul 30, 2014
thank you very much sir, i got the email.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by 3much: 11:43am On Jul 30, 2014
thanks brother i got the email....i will contact u soon
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ewenla202: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
@arkson5 : it is advisable that you submit your proposal to the " decision maker or someone who has influence within the organisation you intend to do business with .
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by sccofield(m): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
michael_umanah@yahoo.com
goldendiamond:

2nd batch: 20e

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by akorson5(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ewenla202: @arkson5 : it is advisable that you submit your proposal to the " decision maker or someone who has influence within the organisation you intend to do business with .

some one like the church sectory right?
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by smallvilletolu(m): 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ewenla202: can u write d biz proposer for a token and wat are d information needed
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ewenla202: 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
Yes@ SmallvilleTolu check my profile for contact
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ewenla202: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
@ SmallvilleTolu you can also contact GoldenDiamond for the proposal too ,check his profile for his contact or you can send him mail @ ideas2wealth@yahoo.com.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by FOCALPOINT: 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
@ OP, Please check your mail I sent you a message. Waiting for your quick response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply)

Central Bank Starts Uniform Exchange Rate For Naira, Now ₦380 To $1 / CBN Shuts Down AbokiFX Bank Accounts / I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.