Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! (10204 Views)

Evd(ebola Virus Disease) On OAU Campus? / Double Good Newz On Oau Admisn List And Predree Result / News On Oau Predegree And Ume Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by Cymbal: 8:13am On Jul 07, 2014
Atama to you Op...
Nice write-up.
Let's not 4get that we've got to make judicious use of this present time and get the best from it while we await resumption
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by bolaji73(m): 8:21am On Jul 07, 2014
Yungwizzzy28: Your mates are paying millions in private unis you're ranting all over cos of minor increment

how do you expect quality education from the peanut you pay?

it's for your own good drop out of school or become rich like me!!
For the sake of this holy month I withhold my intended harsh response.come to think of it, does high fee proportionate to quality education in every ramification?
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by Lifebender(m): 8:23am On Jul 07, 2014
Yungwizzzy28: Your mates are paying millions in private unis you're ranting all over cos of minor increment

I've been observing u've been brainless for a while now,i min a year.If our mate are paying millions tis because dey can afford it so what.do they get employed b4 usabegi na dose dat fail jamb dey go all dose syds...we no ba APAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by leshluap(m): 8:41am On Jul 07, 2014
Oba Adaniduro university.
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by fattbabakay(m): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2014
FrancisTony: I dey come make I chop first. Would be right back. undecided
u never chop finish?
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by fattbabakay(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2014

If wisdom was power,den ur energy level would av been ZERO!

1 Like

Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by fattbabakay(m): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2014
dejt4u: Na today? After wasting 2months at home in 2011 al in the name of protesting the 20k acceptance fee, what happened next then, NOTHING..
Imagin 2months for 20k..
You better forget the struggle nd face reality..
Let's watch n pray bra..
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by fattbabakay(m): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2014
pontirock: Dey went on strike so dat dey wud be receiving enuf funds 4rm m federal Government,why ar dey increasing d school fees again?
dat's d question!
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by dejt4u(m): 9:14am On Jul 07, 2014
fattbabakay: Let's watch n pray bra..
yea.. I wish dat you students win this time
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by fattbabakay(m): 9:14am On Jul 07, 2014
dridowu: What a pity the country we found ourselves those who enjoy quality education are now the ones imposing hike fees to the our generation. OAU mgt may have their short comings but the main blames goes to the FG who find it diffcult to fund education in country but prefer to send their children/wards to overseas/private school.
Retweeted
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by fattbabakay(m): 9:16am On Jul 07, 2014
typicaltemi: Lyk seriously tym wait fr no1......im tired of staying @home..all dos stupid errands r so annoying

LMFAO!!!
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by fattbabakay(m): 9:17am On Jul 07, 2014
Busuyib: Una just stat.
L0L...na u dey do us!
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by fattbabakay(m): 9:18am On Jul 07, 2014
Cymbal: Atama to you Op...
Nice write-up.
Let's not 4get that we've got to make judicious use of this present time and get the best from it while we await resumption
true talk.

1 Like

Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by chiwuike20: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2014
are there any measures taken by sug presently towards achieving their aim? I ask because I haven't received an update of protest activities for more than a week now.

I also advice d union to be open to dialogue and considerate in doing so because the idea of total reversal is unatenable, realistically speaking.

God bless Nigeria, God bless Oau
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2014
Well, I've always knew that the weapon of press conference wielded by the SUG is just too passive to yield sporadic and concrete response from the School management. They are the don in this, they will just keep mute while watching.

Whenever Rights Conflict With Interest, Sheer wisdom presumes interest should have the upper hand

True, Subsidized school fee is our right, but then, graduating in good time is our monumental interest. We shouldn't allow the unguided claim of clearly denied rights jeopardize the prospect of a timely first degree completion.

We've given the fight, the school management has been frustratingly elusive. So, we can be rest assured, Whenever posterity comes knocking, we(the incumbent students and the SUG) will be exonerated.

#OauSheathsSword.........

Nice Views fattbabakay........
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by Olusanya333(m): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2014
Most of the times I wonder If the Synthetia Efferentia of dis SU is inversely proportional to their pancto~fancto Matroculeusm.
Seriously i don't understand why dey insist on dis if dey knew dis Higi~haga will lead to an Odoriferus saga bestowing d student d Honour of Staying at Home thereby Putting their carreer on a Pestilential nd deletirious akwa of an afforiforai aegis.
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by HARDUBUY(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2014
chiwuike20: are there any measures taken by sug presently towards achieving their aim? I ask because I haven't received an update of protest activities for more than a week now.

I also advice d union to be open to dialogue and considerate in doing so because the idea of total reversal is unatenable, realistically speaking.

Seconded!

1 Like

Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by myspnigeria: 10:44am On Jul 07, 2014
aluta continua!!!!!
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by Busuyib(f): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2014
fattbabakay: L0L...na u dey do us!
dm neva spend half of d 9mnths wey me don dey house (ASUP TINZ)
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by Vernor(m): 11:06am On Jul 07, 2014
@ Fatty, i quite sympathise with you , but i disagree with your point, this is not the struggle we left for you guys over a decade ago, if we accepted the increment them where will you be by now or how much will you be paying by now? fine time is money, if you graduate today where surely are you going to work?, this is the kind of problem you will face outside where we accept everything , no principle everything goes anyhow and you say time is money, do you know why Great ife is called great ife? we fought for it so please cut the crap, we had to go on strike every semester because of school fees and other fees. If we had taken your path like how much will you be paying by now?. Please constructively channel your argument or your fight but dont loose the focus because your children will come to the same school and put blocks on the foundation you laid. Thank you

1 Like

Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by fattbabakay(m): 11:08am On Jul 07, 2014
Busuyib: dm neva spend half of d 9mnths wey me don dey house (ASUP TINZ)
L0L...Ehyaa..sowie ehn cheesy
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by fattbabakay(m): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2014
Samtolly4JESUS: Well, I've always knew that the weapon of press conference wielded by the SUG is just too passive to yield sporadic and concrete response from the School management. They are the don in this, they will just keep mute while watching.

Whenever Rights Conflict With Interest, Sheer wisdom presumes interest should have the upper hand

True, Subsidized school fee is our right, but then, graduating in good time is our monumental interest. We shouldn't allow the unguided claim of clearly denied rights jeopardize the prospect of a timely first degree completion.

We've given the fight, the school management has been frustratingly elusive. So, we can be rest assured, Whenever posterity comes knocking, we(the incumbent students and the SUG) will be exonerated.

#OauSheathsSword.........

Nice Views fattbabakay........
L000L....abeg xplain what u wrote,ur grammar don too big 4 me cheesy
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by fattbabakay(m): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2014
Vernor: @ Fatty, i quite sympathise with you , but i disagree with your point, this is not the struggle we left for you guys over a decade ago, if we accepted the increment them where will you be by now or how much will you be paying by now? fine time is money, if you graduate today where surely are you going to work?, this is the kind of problem you will face outside where we accept everything , no principle everything goes anyhow and you say time is money, do you know why Great ife is called great ife? we fought for it so please cut the crap, we had to go on strike every semester because of school fees and other fees. If we had taken your path like how much will you be paying by now?. Please constructively channel your argument or your fight but dont loose the focus because your children will come to the same school and put blocks on the foundation you laid. Thank you
I'm not going against d struggle Sir,I'm a good supporter when it comes to reasonable aluta...Just telling dem my mind coz staying @ home watching press conferences with nothing to show for it is not d solution(accordin to what I think)
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by fattbabakay(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2014
Olusanya333: Most of the times I wonder If the Synthetia Efferentia of dis SU is inversely proportional to their pancto~fancto Matroculeusm.
Seriously i don't understand why dey insist on dis if dey knew dis Higi~haga will lead to an Odoriferus saga bestowing d student d Honour of Staying at Home thereby Putting their carreer on a Pestilential nd deletirious akwa of an afforiforai aegis.
L0L...*faints*
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by fattbabakay(m): 11:15am On Jul 07, 2014
chiwuike20: are there any measures taken by sug presently towards achieving their aim? I ask because I haven't received an update of protest activities for more than a week now.

Favorited

1 Like

Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by oluwamitomisin: 11:50am On Jul 07, 2014
I once post a comment on another thread particular the press release from oau sug president.

What I wrote, I'll still rewrite.....

if you think education is too costly, please try ignorance
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by sisiafrika(f): 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
justreg90: Fattkay you have spoken well. I will never forgive the OAU SU if after wasting my time I still pay that same amount.
hw wIll u not forGivin dem had value to ur life?
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by sisiafrika(f): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2014

if u waNna study medicine, come to a federal schl and we will respect u. Studyin dat in private uni is like buyin d certificate. Yeye
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by sisiafrika(f): 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
Vernor: @ Fatty, i quite sympathise with you , but i disagree with your point, this is not the struggle we left for you guys over a decade ago, if we accepted the increment them where will you be by now or how much will you be paying by now? fine time is money, if you graduate today where surely are you going to work?, this is the kind of problem you will face outside where we accept everything , no principle everything goes anyhow and you say time is money, do you know why Great ife is called great ife? we fought for it so please cut the crap, we had to go on strike every semester because of school fees and other fees. If we had taken your path like how much will you be paying by now?. Please constructively channel your argument or your fight but dont loose the focus because your children will come to the same school and put blocks on the foundation you laid. Thank you
ur head is dia. Dnt mind d weaklings and vegetables. Why not go to private unis if u av d money or unilorin or unizik wia dey do not strike? Its never too late for dem to buy jamb form or take tranfer to doz schls.
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by sisiafrika(f): 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
oluwamitomisin: I once post a comment on another thread particular the press release from oau sug president.

ur quotong dis quote out of context and diaby makin it stale. Pls get a life nd face it. Awon cowards.[url]
oluwamitomisin: I once post a comment on another thread particular the press release from oau sug president.

ur quotong dis quote out of context and diaby makin it stale. Pls get a life nd face it. Awon cowards.[/url]

ur quotong dis quote out of context and diaby makin it stale. Pls get a life nd face it. Awon cowards.
Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by Danthesage(m): 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
Nice one bro....... #OAU-NO-GO-KILL-US

1 Like

Re: MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! by lonngmann(m): 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2014
hehe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unaab Pre Degree Form / 2010/2011 Unad Admission / What Is Project Management Technology? (FUTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.