Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child (22033 Views)

Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure / Dr. Awojobi Soyombo. Any Latest News About This Medical Doctor? / Hidden Dangers Of Cosmetics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by singlefade25(f): 8:29am On Jul 07, 2014
Feeling like crying, the woman loves her baby, she did not abandon her baby, she gave her baby a better life and another chance.
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by Reference(m): 8:29am On Jul 07, 2014
Love others just as you will love yourself. You can't tell me the woman won't bathe, sleep, eat and clothe. So how about sharing with the baby or begging for both yourselves. Was she leaving to go commit suicide. Think not. She ran away to protect her dignity, preserve her image and left her baby with none. Is that love. That is heartless whether you admit it or not. There are far better options.

1 Like

Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by Reference(m): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2014
singlefade25: Feeling like crying, the woman loves her baby, she did not abandon her baby, she gave her baby a better life and another chance.

She doesn't love please. Don't encourage such things. Life is hard. She is not taking the hard road. She doesn't want her identity disclosed that is it. How many miles will she have to walk before finding someone who will give her and the baby a hot meal. Why is she indicting society. Won't you have helped her with 100 naira if you met her.
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by kurlz(f): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2014
As for me, i thank the good Lord that she did not see killing the baby or deserting it in a godforsaken area as option, but yet she could work cos there are menial jobs that could help them earn a living. Well I'm not condemning her but may God keep the baby.
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by Harmvirus(f): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2014
I won't call the woman names until I know her reason for abandoning the child. But I think what she did is better than killing the child.

1 Like

Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by somcherry(f): 9:54am On Jul 07, 2014
And where is the fada of the baby:-/
Abi the guy don tear race cool
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by Smooyis(m): 10:34am On Jul 07, 2014
delishpot: You call that heartless? Hian, you need go buy dictionary o. Yes its sad she doesnt want it but she took it to a home, rang the bell and ran away, giving him a chance to live. Better than the real heartless ones who would throw the baby in soak away or ty to flush him or even dump it in gutter or burry it alive.
Biko, I wish those kids who were killed by their moms were dumped at my door step like this so they at least have another shot at life.
She is a crazy mom, but not a heartless woman. Crazy and stupid and cold towards her child for sure but, not heartless.
Cold but not heartless?
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by myspnigeria: 10:43am On Jul 07, 2014
good for her...let her b dealt with severely
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by cococandy(f): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2014
Where's the man who made the baby?
Or he's a saint for shirking his responsibility?
Is he not heartless too?

She tried for not aborting or throwing the baby in the garbage.
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by delishpot: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2014
Smooyis: Cold but not heartless?

I could be cold towards you but it doesnt mean I am heartless and the fact that I am cold towards a person doesnt mean I want him dead.
Isnt this better than all those men that will ask her to abort the baby because they dont want any child now? I dont kbow her but better this than throw the child into a trash can or into a pit toilet or even smother it and burry without anyone knowing.
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by garyaustin(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
singlefade25: Feeling like crying, the woman loves her baby, she did not abandon her baby, she gave her baby a better life and another chance.
No woman under the sun can love a baby as much as the biological Mother.
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by Oahray: 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
delishpot:

I could be cold towards you but it doesnt mean I am heartless and the fact that I am cold towards a person doesnt mean I want him dead.
Isnt this better than all those men that will ask her to abort the baby because they dont want any child now? I dont know her but better this than throw the child into a trash can or into a pit toilet or even smother it and burry without anyone knowing.
well said...

@comments here, funny how presumptuous people can get. Talking like they know the lady or the father of the baby or what truly happened.
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by JoeCutie(m): 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
Na dem go carry their selves go open leg, na dem go gree do am without protection, na dem go enjoy am pass, na dem go still born throway. I taya! undecided

1 Like

Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by delishpot: 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
JoeCutie: Na dem go carry their selves go open leg, na dem go gree do am without protection, na dem go enjoy am pass, na dem go still born throway. I taya! undecided

Na dem go ask am to open leg, Nadem no get sense to insist on protection( if dem get sense dem go know say no be only bele condom dey protect from) na dem go do like say dem go die if she tell dem no, na dem go enjoy am, na dem go tell the woman to abort am, na dem go ignore their own flesh and blood even after dem born am, na dem go still turn back call the woman wicked for giving a child up. But na dem go quickly say no be their pikin if she bring am come their door say na dem do am. I taya no be small.

3 Likes

Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by JoeCutie(m): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
delishpot:

Na dem go ask am to open leg, Nadem no get sense to insist on protection( if dem get sense dem go know say no be only bele condom dey protect from) na dem go do like say dem go die if she tell dem no, na dem go enjoy am, na dem go tell the woman to abort am, na dem go ignore their own flesh and blood even after dem born am, na dem go still turn back call the woman wicked for giving a child up. But na dem go quickly say no be their pikin if she bring am come their door say na dem do am. I taya no be small.
Biko you see me for your dream last night? shocked -_- undecided
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by delishpot: 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2014
JoeCutie: Biko you see me for your dream last night? shocked -_- undecided

Yes. I see you for dream, you been dey front row for cinema when I dream say I go see a movie. How body? We no dey fight na. Me just talk say it takes two to tango das all.
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by somwills007(m): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
na wa oooo
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by NnamdiN: 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
safarigirl: @delishpot, spot on. Some people fail to realise that not everyone has the money needed to take care of a child, she did what a loving mother would do before someone takes the kid to one of those foster homes where they treat em like used toys.

She probably figured the family needs a kid and are well off hence she dropped her child there, at least she sabi where the pikin dey and will most likely check on the kid as the years go by.

Before anyone casts this woman they should at least figure out the circumstances behind her actions
gold circle condom is less than 50 naira. It is cruel and heartless to bring an innocent child into the world and abandon the child for whatever reason. I wonder why you are saying shes a loving mother.
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by safarigirl(f): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
NnamdiN: gold circle condom is less than 50 naira. It is cruel and heartless to bring an innocent child into the world and abandon the child for whatever reason. I wonder why you are saying shes a loving mother.
oh? What if the child was a product of r.ape? Did you consider that before shouting Gold Circle? Will she force the deadbeat that impregnated her to put on protection?

Come to think of it, whatever happened to the baby daddy?
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by safarigirl(f): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
garyaustin: No woman under the sun can love a baby as much as the biological Mother.
these are false notions, so you haven't seen mothers that kill their children? Or biological mothers that cause their kids bodily harm in the name of discipline?

It takes more than just being a vessel to be called a 'mother'. You should watch more crime series.
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by cococandy(f): 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
safarigirl:

He's innocent
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
Its heartbroken for a mother 2 abandon her baby. Most women wud rather keep the baby If and onyl If. The Man responsible is ready 2 man up and full his duties as d baby's father.. But wat do we have these days? Nothing but irresponsible actions from Men especially, @ least d woman saw it 2 d end and gave birth to d child after 9months.. But d men responsible will deny and cut off frm d their sweet potatoes, instantly without thinking angry.. Wat a harsh reality frm pple, after na d same pple go first cast stone upon dat woman.. If only their own skeletons can be revealed for all 2 see.. Most pple gokip quiet and bow their heads in shame.. Its easy 2 castigate in nija.
I always tell my fiance ifu r not ready to be a father , Use CD or dis thing we av is over.. Cos am not ready 2 take care of OUR.child alone..he has no choice but 2 accept.. There's nothing like, na mistake.. If d thing burst, I will check.. It dares not burst anyways# grin

2 Likes

Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
Amelian: Its heartbroken for a mother 2 abandon her baby. Most women wud rather keep the baby If and onyl If. The Man responsible is ready 2 man up and full his duties as d baby's father.. But wat do we have these days? Nothing but irresponsible actions from Men especially, @ least d woman saw it 2 d end and gave birth to d child after 9months.. But d men responsible will deny and cut off frm d their sweet potatoes, instantly without thinking angry.. Wat a harsh reality frm pple, after na d same pple go first cast stone upon dat woman.. If only their own skeletons can be revealed for all 2 see.. Most pple gokip quiet and bow their heads in shame.. Its easy 2 castigate in nija.
I always tell my fiance ifu r not ready to be a father , Use CD or dis thing we av is over.. Cos am not ready 2 take care of OUR.child alone..he has no choice but 2 accept.. There's nothing like, na mistake.. If d thing burst, I will check.. It dares not burst anyways# grin
nice point
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by nossycheek(f): 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
I wish she knew the road to my house cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by Coldfeet(f): 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
delishpot: You call that heartless? Hian, you need go buy dictionary o. Yes its sad she doesnt want it but she took it to a home, rang the bell and ran away, giving him a chance to live. Better than the real heartless ones who would throw the baby in soak away or ty to flush him or even dump it in gutter or burry it alive.
Biko, I wish those kids who were killed by their moms were dumped at my door step like this so they at least have another shot at life.
She is a crazy mom, but not a heartless woman. Crazy and stupid and cold towards her child for sure but, not heartless.
Well said! She at least gave the child an opportunity to live! Unlike so many others you listed above those are indeed the heartless ones.
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by tunde1200(m): 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
TrishaP: Wonders they say shall never end. And my aunt have been looking for a child for the past 6yrs. God help us

Eyah and almighty GOD will provide your aunt baby soon!
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
Why is the man not blamed too for not taking precautions. Naija. Men are always invisible and can do no wrong. Did she get that baby on her own? Why does no one blame the father too for this sad event? LIFE .
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by agrovick(m): 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
IjogzK: I prefer a news of this kind "Hidden Camera catches Woman Nakeed"
correct. Chop knuckle
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by patostation(m): 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2014
@ akraym, One of those America-wonder magicians abi? If I were the woman, I'll find a good gynaecologist before them fake pastors go chop im money smile go bank.
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by NnamdiN: 6:42am On Jul 08, 2014
safarigirl: oh? What if the child was a product of r.ape? Did you consider that before shouting Gold Circle? Will she force the deadbeat that impregnated her to put on protection?

my arguement is with you describiing the mother's act as loving smiley I still dont see any love there. rape/no rape, its her child. forget the baby daddy matter for now wink
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by safarigirl(f): 11:27am On Jul 08, 2014
NnamdiN: my arguement is with you describiing the mother's act as loving smiley I still dont see any love there. rape/no rape, its her child. forget the baby daddy matter for now wink
you're a man so there are certain things I won't expect you to understand
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by Smooyis(m): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
delishpot:

Isnt this better than all those men that will ask her to abort the baby because they dont want any child now? I dont kbow her but better this than throw the child into a trash can or into a pit toilet or even smother it and burry without anyone knowing.
ok o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Covid-19: Why Do Some Patients Run Away From Isolation Centres? / COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner / NCDC To Stop Daily Covid-19 Reports And Report Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.